The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Necessary Evil (July 2012)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Necessary Evil (July 2012) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Necessary Evil (July 2012)

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:15 pm

Natalya turned and glared at Logan's back as angry tears came to her eyes. "Fine! If that's what you want, I release you from whatever obligation you feel to me. I release you from our relationship and everything else associated with me. You are a free man Logan. You are no longer a 'crutch'." She walked away and went to the jet.

--------------------------------

Isabella did not want to cry in front of T'Challa and appear weak, but she couldn't help the tears that came to her eyes. She was tired and upset and had to be strong for those around her, that was what a leader did. This was her daughter though...her only child and Isabella's strength always failed when it came to her.

"I don't know how to help her," Isabella said as the tears began to stream down her cheeks. "I feel completely helpless. I don't want her to die. She doesn't deserve that. If I could have it be me I would in an instant. She's only just start staring her life."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:48 pm

The ride home in the jet was a very quiet one. Kate was pilot and Natalya was co pilot. Steve and Isabella were next and Logan sat behind them though the animosity between Logan and Natalya was thick. Kate turned and looked at Natalya who looked as if she could glare a whole into the dashboard.

“Ok, I can see that you and Logan had a fight, do you want to talk about it?” Kate said softly. WIth the sound of the jet even those in the seats nearest to them would not be able to hear them. “Steve and I fight sometimes. Then we get through it. Was it something bad?” she asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Natalya just stared ahead. Her jaw was set and her muscles looked tight. She glanced at Kate when she asked her if she and Logan had had a fight. "Yes, it was bad. We broke up because I wouldn't let Shuri change me. Logan said he was tired of being 'my crutch' so I released him from any obligation he felt towards me. The bastard had the nerve to suggest that I should change so I an be the woman Malcolm wanted me to be. Well screw him." She became quiet for a moment or two before speaking again. "I think I need to leave the team for a while. I just need to get away and figure some things out."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Kate’s eyes grew large at what Natalya said. “Well, that doesn’t sound like Logan. It does sound like he was pointing out your options. Do you think for a moment he isn’t completely in love with you? Because if you do, then you’ve not been paying attention. He makes you coffee every morning, pancakes when he knows you want them. I can barely get Steve to put his clothes in the hamper most of the time,” she said. “You both work out together, watch tv together, and never leave the tower unless your together. You sure you took what he said the right way? But, maybe I was wrong about you two. Maybe you’re just tired of him helping you,” she said alluding to that Logan does help her alot

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:13 pm

Natalya looked at Kate. "And I never asked him to do any of that stuff for me. He wasn't just trying to point out options. He was trying to force me into doing it while not listening to what I wanted." She looked away from her. "He's better off without me. At least then I won't be slowing him down by making him be my 'crutch'. Scott offered me a place on the X-Men team if I ever wanted it. I might just take him up on that offer."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:20 pm

“Wow, so Logan thinks he knows whats best for you, you seem to know whats best for him...sounds like you two are alot alike to me. I just think maybe after you’ve both insulted one another sufficiently, thrown your punches and beat one another into oblivion, does it matter who threw the first punch? “Or that he’ll still be the first one there to stop the bleeding? Logan’s never been great with words. Its what he ‘s done and will do that matters, doesn’t it?” Kate said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:25 pm

Natalya didn't say anything in response to what Kate said. That was her sign that she was done talking about it. They flew the rest of the way home in silence. After they landed, Natalya went straight to her room and closed the door.

Meanwhile, Isabella went to find Tony. She found him in the lab, but asked to speak to him alone. Once in their room, she told him what had happened in Wakanda. "T'Challa wants us to bring Serena to him in Wakanda. He thinks with their technology they might be able to help her or destroy the tablet without us getting Doom involved."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2