The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hat In Hand (October 1991)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hat In Hand (October 1991) Empty Hat In Hand (October 1991)

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Logan laid on his bed. He bounced a tennis ball up toward the ceiling and then caught it. He had been doing this for almost an hour. It was early still, late last night the X-men had just returned from DC to oppose mutant registration. While they were there Magneto and his group ‘the brotherhood’ had tried to kill every politician that was about to vote in one, full swoop of death. Just like always though the X-men and Charles Xavier stopped it if barely and in no small part it was due to Logan breaking ranks, disobeying orders and risking himself to stop Magneto. He had already healed but Magneto had really tried to pull him apart this time. Scott was particularly angry with him but that was no different than any other day.

Scott was an excellent tactician but he lacked creativity. When the situation changed Logan adapted and he talked Jean into helping him. In the end lives were saved but Scott had suspended Logan from the team. So here he was...bouncing a tennis ball and trying to catch it. When it almost got away from him he accidentally extended his claws and speared it just as Jean came into his room. She shut the door behind her and looked at the tennis ball oddly. Logan sighed.

“Listen, Scott and Storm have already read me the riot act. I don’t need to hear it from you too,” Logan said in irritation to her barging into his room. True his door was open but she didn’t even knock. THough come to think of it, he didn’t either.

Last edited by Conleth on Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Hat In Hand (October 1991) Empty Re: Hat In Hand (October 1991)

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Jean felt as if she was walking on a tightrope. She was in love with two men, but she was married to only one. However, that didn't stop her feelings for Logan. Logan was the opposite of Scott in every way imaginable. Scott followed the rules and liked having a game plan and knowing how everything was going to go. Logan, on the other hand, often broke the rules and wasn't above breaking from the team plan and doing his own thing. That was what had happened yesterday and Magneto had nearly killed Logan. Watching that happen had been terrifying for Jean.

"I wasn't going to read you the riot act," Jean told him. "In fact, I tried to talk Scott out of suspending you from the team. We need you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Tony pulled the tennis ball from his claw but when he tried to resume what he was doing the ball seemed to have been ruptured and it did not travel up very far and he dropped it. Logan sighed. “No ya don’t,” Logan said as he sat up on his bed. He was dressed in just blue Jeans and a white t-shirt. “Scott’s made that abundantly clear. You act like this is my first rodeo with Scott. He and I are water and oil Jean and I know he gave you alot of shit for going along with me,” Logan said. “Did I think you by the way for that little push onto the roof?” Logan said. “Hows rogue doing anyway?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:09 pm

Jean sighed a little. She hated the way Scott and Logan didn't get along. The feelings between them were made even more sour because of her. She felt caught in the middle and she didn't know what to do. She sat down on the edge of Logan's bed and looked at him.

"She's doing better. She should be back up on her feet in a day or two." She looked at him and her eyes met his for a moment before she looked away. "Scott won't keep you off the team forever. He'll realize that we need you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:24 pm

Logan looked over at her and noticed she sat next to him but nothing of her body touched him. Close but not to close, as always. “He needs me or you do?” Logan asked. When she turned to face him he grabbed hold of her neck and pulled her in and kissed her. Not rough really but not gently either. His lips were hungry for hers just like his body was. Always for hers, only for hers. There was reluctance in his head but none in his heart. For Logan he fell in love with Jean as soon as he laid eyes on her and considering her abilities, she knew that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:30 pm

Jean turned to respond to what Logan said but before she could even draw a breath to speak Logan had grabbed her and pulled her in and kissed her. She didn't pull away, but she hesitated. She was torn. Half of her wanted to give in, but the other half didn't. She knew that if she slept with Logan that she would never be able to look Scott in the eye again. She had given vows to him and her mind screamed at her not to break those vows...but her body. Before she realized what she was doing she was kissing him back. Her body had won over. She wouldn't fight Logan anymore.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Logan’s hands were on her and he felt her arms go around his neck. She held him tightly and felt the warmth of her as her body yielded into him. He had wanted this, needed it, needed her but the price he was going to force her to pay was going to be high. Clearly she was willing to pay it so why should he stop this? She was a woman and he was a man and they loved one another. He felt her hand draw his to her left breast and he felt her other hand go to his crotch. He felt her urgency like a blazing fire eager to ravage through a dry forest. He turned and felt her shift with him. She pulled him down atop her and her lips never stopped kissing his. When he finally pulled back to see her face though he saw tears in her eyes. And the turmoil in them too. She wanted this and also didn’t. Betrayal was not in her but Logan had brought her to this. He kept pushing, guiding her, showing her how much he loved her. He was being selfish right then and after...she’d end up hating him for it.

“I...I can’t do this...to you,” Logan said and pulled himself up. He felt her arms try to pull at him but he continued his ascent and managed to get off of the bed and buttoned his jeans.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:59 pm

Jean's mind and heart were raging war against each other. In her mind she knew that if she went through with this that it would be the end of her marriage to Scott. She would have to tell him and she knew he wouldn't be able to forgive her. She hated herself for doing this to him and yet she couldn't stop herself. She didn't realize there were tears in her eyes until Logan pulled back to look at her. She heard Logan's words, but her body still wanted his. She tried to pull him back down, but he stopped her. It was then that her mind fully took over again and she realized what she was doing. She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment and shame and she immediately got up off the bed and walked out without a word to Logan. She went up to her room and sank down on the bed and cried.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Logan wasn’t one for lengthy goodbyes. He packed up the few clothes he had and put them into his canvas duffle bag. He put on his old, brown leather jacket and then headed out of the mansion on foot. It was early still and the sun was jist beginning to rise on a cool fall morning as he left the mansion behind.

It was nearly 10:30am when Isabella’s wrist comm went off. The little view screen showed her that it was tower security.

“Uh sorry to bother you ma’am bit e have a ‘Logan’ here to see you? He says you were expecting him and also said that of we try to stop him that there was going to be trouble...what should we do?” The man said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Isabella hadn't heard from Logan since the day she had gone to the mansion and gotten tested. She had told Tony what she had done and the test results and they were still debating if they wanted to have another child. However, they had time to decide that since Serena wasn't even a year old yet. At seven months old Serena was becoming more and more beautiful each day. She wasn't quite crawling yet, but she could scoot herself across the ground on her bottom. She slept mostly through the night now, which was a relief for both Isabella and Tony.

Isabella had just finished cleaning up from breakfast and was about to go down and get a workout in when her wrist comm went off. She could see it was Tower security and she wondered what was going on. When they told her that Logan was there she immediately told them to send him up. She met him at the elevator and saw he had a bag with him. She was holding Serena on her hip and Serena smiled at him.

"I guess we'll have to get you that tour now," Isabella said with a little smile.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Logan did not look happy or sad nor did he have much expression on his face at all. Once again he could be a stone to Isabella. “If its all the same to you, I’d like to check out my room, maybe unpack,” Logan said as he looked at the huge expanse of the house. The ceiling was up there very high and everything looked modern with an elegant feel to it. Elegant and expensive.

In his room Logan checked out the queen bed. It was alot nicer than the small bed he had at the mansion. Alot more comfortable as well. He unpacked his clothes and things and then put away his duffle in the large, walk in closet. He also had a huge bathroom with a shower that could likely fit 4 people in it. He had a large desk and chair. A microfiber couch and leather recliner with a coffee table. A large screen projection tv with an enhanced audio system. He also had a decent sized fridge for a college room. Logan liked beer bourbon and scotch so he would likely want some of that on hand.

That afternoon Tony had come home from his annual speech at MIT. He was tired but he came up to where Isabella played with Serena on the floor in the main living area. He tossed his suit coat onto the chair and leaned down and kissed Isabella quite passionately. “Mmmm, I’m hoping to get more of that later,” He said with a smile. Serena looked up at him and he went down onto his knees and picked her up. He kissed her cheek as she jerked her arms up and down. She was happy and had her toys all around her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Isabella had already prepared a room for Logan in case this happened. It seemed likely considering what was going on between Jean and himself. She let him get settled and left him alone, apart from bringing him a sandwich for lunch. Something clearly happened and she figured he would come and talk to her when he was ready...or not. She wouldn't push him to tell her what happened.

That afternoon, Isabella was in the living room with Serena. She was sitting on the floor with her while she played with her toys. Seeing Serena so happy made Isabella happy and she laughed when Serena laughed. She heard Tony get off the elevator and looked over and smiled at him as he walked over. When he kissed her she smiled and kissed him back. As he picked up Serena, she stood up and looked at him.

"Uh, so there's something I need to tell you. Do you remember Logan from the mansion? Well, he's here. He showed up with a bag needing a place to stay. I got him set up in one of the rooms. I thought we might be able to add him to the team."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Tony blinked as he picked up one of Serena’s toys and gave it to her. She took it and smiled as she put part of it into her mouth. Tony’s first impression of Logan was not the greatest but he trusted Isabella’s judgement and so what could he really say at this point? He was already here.

“Well, I’ll have to have a talk with him,” is there anything for lunch? I didn’t get a chance to eat and im starving,” He said as he talked to the baby and made funny noises at her. Serena also liked it when he attacked her neck. It drove her into crazy laughter.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Isabella was relieved that Tony wasn't upset that Logan was there without her talking to him first. She didn't really have an opportunity since Logan had just shown up. "He's still getting settled. I'm sure once he's settled he'll come out and talk to everyone."

She went over and prepared a sandwich for Tony. "How was the speech?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Tony moved with her to the kitchen and sat down and sat Serena in front of him on the table. “I think we have some really good minds that are up and coming. The crowd was quite enthusiastic about the upcoming Expo,” he said.

“Have you spoken to Steve or Banner about Logan?” Tony asked but guessed that maybe they’d all need to sit together and talk to Logan in the near future. When she set the sandwich down he thanked her and dug in immediately. “I did get a new idea from a student on how to improve our sparring program and make it more virtual. Though I also had an idea of how to use it in ‘other’ ways too,” Tony said as he twerked his eyebrows at her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:00 pm

"Well, I'm glad to hear that they are excited about the Expo. I've been working my ass off on it," Isabella said with a smile. As she talked about the Expo, more things came to mind that she needed to take care of. She always cared a notepad around and she jotted a few things down on it.

"No, I haven't had a chance to talk to Steve or Bruce yet," she said as she cut the sandwich in half and put it on a plate and then brought it over to him. "They've both been out of the Tower all day. Like Tony, she was thinking that them all sitting down together to talk would be a good idea. She began to put away the bread and other ingredients as she listened to Tony. What he mentioned about the virtual reality made her laugh a little. "You want to have sex in virtual reality? What's the fun in that?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Tony chuckled. “Well no, not me but somebody might. Or what if they were far apart?” He said as he took another bite. Isabella was an extremely busy woman. Add in the time she spent with Serena and she barely had time for sleep. Tony had missed his family and definitely wanted to enjoy the weekend at least with them.

“So, did you want to go to the cider mill, grab a donut and some cider? I think Serena is too young for a haunted hayride or anything. What do you think Serena?” Tony asked as he spoke to her in a high pitched voice. “You think mommy can handle a haunted hayride?” He asked her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Isabella, Tony, and Serena went out for a while. They went to the cider mill and had a relaxing afternoon. Serena had a great time and even though they were recognized most people left them alone. By the time they got back that evening Steve and Bruce were back. Logan was still in his room, which gave Tony and Isabella a chance to talk to them. They went into the conference room and sat down and Isabella explained the situation to them.

"So, he showed up today with a bag. I gave him a room and thought we might be able to give him a chance on the team."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Steve listened to Isabella as well as Bruce did. Neither of them knew him and they began to ask Isabella questions about him and most importantly, they wanted to know why he left the mansion. “So this Jean Gray and Logan were...what?” Steve asked but Logan who had walked up on them answered. “We were friends but I wanted more than that. The problem was she’s married. I couldn’t continue on like that,” Logan said. “So you are Steve Rogers? And you are Bruce Banner? Captain America and the Hulk? Its good to meet you,” Logan said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Isabella told told Steve and Bruce as much as she could about him, including everything she knew about his mutations and the adamantium claws. She hesitated to answer the question as to why he had left the mansion as she wasn't entirely sure herself. She had a good idea why, but she didn't want to speculate. However, at that moment Logan appeared and confirmed what she had thought.

"Steve, Bruce this is Logan."

She offered Logan a seat and looked at him. "I hope you are getting settled in alright. Is there anything you need?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:35 am

Logan looked at Isabella a moment but his eyes seemed as if he were looking through her too. Logan shook his head. “No, this is very nice Isabella...Tony,” Logan said. “And I know what you did to persuade the vote on mutant registration,” Logan said as he looked at Tony. Tony just shrugged. “That was a group effort,” Tony replied “The Avengers have done alot for the world and this country. The X-men as well,” Steve said. “And we will continue to fight,” He added.

“Well this tower is for the Avengers Logan, to stay here there are expectations. The first of which is that we are a team here. And as in any team you will likely be asked...sometimes, to follow instead of lead or do your own thing,” Steve said. “If you see a better way than communication is key but if your way does not gain consensus then we need to retain cohesion and stay together. If we fail or succeed it will be as a team,” Steve said. Logan said nothing he just looked at them.

Later that evening when Isabella was putting cream on herself as she sat on her side of the bed Tony who had on black pajama bottoms stepped from the bathroom. “I’m not too certain about Logan Isabella, he seems like a hard case to me,” he said and he didn’t need to say more. He had said the same thing about Frank. He watched her put on the cream on her arms and her nightgown was fairly sheer in the back. He just stood there watching her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:02 am

Isabella spent some time talking to Logan in private before she went and made dinner. Logan joined them, but was pretty quiet throughout the meal. After she cleaned everything up and put Serena to bed she read a little bit before getting ready for bed herself. She was rubbing cream onto her arms and hands, but could sense Tony watching her. She heard what he said and she looked over her shoulder at him.

"That's why we're giving him a six month trial period. I explained to him before he came here that the entire team would need to vote and decide if he would become apart of the team and that everyone had to be in consensus. Just give him a chance to change your mind Tony."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:43 pm

When a woman knew him so well like isabella did, why did he even need to speak? He climbed up on the bed and knelt right behind her. He lightly rubbed her arms with his hands and elated in the smoothness of her flesh. He leaned into the back of her head and took in the scent of her hair. “Mmmm, I missed you,” He said softly as his hands moved to shift her hair over to one side. As he kissed her neck he brought his hands down to cup over her breasts. “Can you guess what I’m thinking right now? When’s the last time you wore that red bikini? The one that has ties on the sides? How long has it been?” He murmured as his hands kneaded her breasts. They had lost some of their firmness do to the breastfeeding but he didn’t love them any less and he felt her nipples begin to harden as he slipped them between his fingers. He kissed her neck and jawline and nibbled lightly on her earlobe.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Isabella was putty in Tony’s hands whenever he kissed her like he was. She closed her eyes and relaxed back into him. A soft moan escaped her lips as he began to touch her breasts. She could feel her heartbeat start to increase and she began to tremble with desire.

“It’s been too long...far too long.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The next morning Logan had did a bit of exploring. He wasn’t all that interested in Tony’s lab but he was interested in the very cool gym. He had never seen so many machines and some were so complex that he didn’t even know how to use them. He opted for the bench machine. He began with 1000lbs…

Tony held Serena as isabella slept. He had kept her up pretty late last night and she slept soundly on her side as the two moved to deliver her a coffee made just the way she liked it. Tony bounced her up and down slightly and she mouthed on a small teething ring that he had pulled from the freezer. Together they were silent as they delivered the hot beverage and Serena smiled as her mother’s eyes slowly opened. “There’s mommy. She’s so tired, bad daddy kept her up so late and wore mommy out,” Tony said in a playful voice. Serena grinned happily as Tony moved to sit down on the bedside near her middle. He leaned over with her and he kissed her and Serena giggled at the sudden change of attitude. “I have my two very favorite ladies right here,” Tony said softly.

Steve decided to go down for a run. Normally he ran outside but today he decided on a bit of an incline. He saw Logan there lifting and was shocked to see 2500lbs. Normally he only could lift around 1200lbs. He whistled in surprise. How much do you think you can lift Logan?” Steve asked. Logan groaned between breaths and set the weight down. “Maybe 4000? Maybe,” He said and Steve goggled. “Tony’s suit was up to around 70 tons properly distributed,” Steve said. “But ive never seen that much physical weight lifted by anyone,” He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum