The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Honor Among Thieves (September 1983)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Honor Among Thieves (September 1983) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Honor Among Thieves (September 1983)

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Isabella knew that giving Frank a key to her place caused a change in their relationship. However, she thought it was one that they both wanted. There was still no pressure, no real strings. Tonight though they had both realized just how much they needed one another’s company. Frank could still come and go as he pleased. He was not tied down or obligated to her.

She got up and walked over to her dresser. She opened up the top drawer and pulled out a key. She walked back over and got back into bed and handed it to him. “This in no way ties you down to me or obligates you to me in any way. I just want you to know that you have a friend here and are always welcome here.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

No Honor Among Thieves (September 1983) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Honor Among Thieves (September 1983)

Post by Conleth Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:01 pm

“Thank you Isabella,” he said as he took the key. “I know what this means,” He said and didn’t say anything more about it. They made move once more that night and to her surprise, he was still there when she woke. In fact ‘he’ was still sleeping in her bed.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Isabella fell asleep in Frank’s arms. She was surprised when she woke up in the morning and he was still there. He was still asleep and she just watched him sleep for a moment. He looked peaceful and she enjoyed seeing him like that. She got up and went into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and got in.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:34 pm

Frank heard the shower turn on and realized he had slept in. He rarely did that but apparently he was tired and or he felt unusually safe where he was. He sat up and yawned and decided to join Isabella in the shower. He padded over to the bathroom in his bare feet and opened up the shower door. Already there was a considerable amount of steam in the shower.

“Mind if I join you?” he asked but he wasn't ‘really’ asking he just came in. He noticed that she had already begun to shampoo her hair and he decided to take over for her. He used to do this for Maria and he used the softer parts of his strong fingers to massage in the shampoo. He felt her lips on his chest, specifically on a scar he had received a while back. He noticed that she often focused on his scars with her fingers. Like she was curious or drawn to them. He didn’t mind though and he had enough of them, some small, some larger, that maybe she just wanted to know them all by touch. After the shampoo came the conditioner and then he washed his hair as the conditioner settled in her long, dark hair. Once his hair was washed they shifted position again and while she rinsed out the conditioner, he began to wash her body with his hands and a washcloth. Isabella’s body was fairly lithe, not buxom with nice, firm breasts and an athletic build. She wasn;t too short or too tall and light enough for him to lift her up easily and make love to her with her legs wrapped around him and then from behind.

After they dried off with just a towel on he made the coffee. “Black or tan?” He asked loudly from the kitchen. All of her appliances were extremely nice and he guessed she was born from money.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:53 pm

Isabella got out of the shower and glanced at the clock. She got dressed and then heard Frank’s question. “Black with a teaspoon of sugar please.” She began to dry her hair while Frank prepared the coffee. It was strange to have him here in the morning, but she also quite enjoyed it. She put on some makeup as she drank her coffee.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Frank brought her her coffee then went to get dressed himself. He preferred his black and he hoped that he hadn't made it to strong for her. He grabbed his boots then moved back to the bedroom to put them on while she did her makeup and hair. “As if you need to be even more sexier than you are,” He complimented and caught her smile in the mirror. He loved her large dark eyes and the makeup she wore always accented that feature. He smiled and watched for a moment longer than got up and moved back into the living room. He put his weapons on and then picked up his mug of coffee.

“So hows this gunna work Corsetti,” he said loudly from the living room. “You just gunna accept me comin over whenever I please? Sharin your bed whenever I please?” he asked. “What about what you want? You good with just that?” he asked as he sipped his coffee.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:29 pm

Isabella smiled at Frank’s compliment. She was not used to hearing them from him but she found she enjoyed it. It was a nice change. She put in her earrings and then heard his question. She put on her heels and then walked out into the living room to talk to him. She was quiet a moment as she considered they were situation were in.

“It’s not the most conventional relationship I know but you and I are both happy with the way things are. I like having you over so yes, I will accept you coming over whenever you please.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2