The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Honor Really Means (June\July 1983)

2 posters

Go down

What Honor Really Means (June\July 1983) Empty What Honor Really Means (JuneJuly 1983)

Post by Conleth Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:51 pm

The feel of her was wonderful but the couch was confining. All of the movement was entirely up to her and though it had brought her to orgasm he wasn’t getting there. With her still attached to him he stood up and walked with her legs wrapped around him to her bedroom. Frank had a large frame of solid, hard muscle with very little body fat on him anywhere. Frank was a man of action and as he crawled with her onto the bed he once again proved that as he had at her. Frank was larger than Noah in every way and he didn’t let up when she began to moan loudly as his body moved in the quick rhythm he needed in order to achieve the release he needed. When it was over he had heard and felt her orgasm once more before he did and they collapsed together onto her bed as they gasped hungrily for air to fill their lungs.

A few hours later.

Her apartment was dark and the only light that was on was the one in her living room. Her bedroom had a large window that overlooked the street but she had blackout blinds on them and it made it very dark in her room. Neither of them really slept and Frank slowly caressed her arm as she laid there on his thick chest. She was covered to the waist with the gray sheet of her bed and her firm breasts were pressed up against his warm flesh.

Last edited by Conleth on Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

What Honor Really Means (June\July 1983) Empty Re: What Honor Really Means (June\July 1983)

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Isabella had needed this night more than she had thought. Frank was a generous lover but also took what he needed. It felt incredible and her toes curled and her back arched as she orgasmed once more with him. Afterward, they collapsed into a heap on her bed. Neither of them slept or said anything for a long while. They just basked in the afterglow of their love making and relaxed in each other’s arms.

Isabella kissed Frank’s chest a few times and then looked up at him. “We can get Hickman,” she said gently. “We can get him together and legally. We can make him pay for what he did to your wife and son. If you just come forward we can have him arrested.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Honor Really Means (June\July 1983) Empty Re: What Honor Really Means (June\July 1983)

Post by Conleth Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Franked really liked Isabella. She was strong and also very affectionate. He listened to her ans she felt his legs tense up bit only for a moment. He looked down at her and knew she was being sincere. But he truly doubted he’d survive very long in a government building even if the CIA was watching over him. Maybe ‘because’ ot was the CIA he might not live long enough to give his testimony.

“So, you bring me in, and we all what, sit around a table, sing kumbaya and hold hands?” He asked as he thought about that. “He’s a connected man Isabella, with ties to Washington. You really think I’d survive long enough to testify? And how long would that take? A year? Two?” He asked her. “Nah, he’ll jus bring in a team of high priced fancy lawyers and keep your office so buried in paperwork that you’ll wish you had never met me,” he said. There was a bitterness to his words but he did try to be truthful to her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Isabella sighed softly as she listened to Frank. In her heart she knew he was right. She had just been hoping to solve this legally. She looked up at him.

“No matter what happens Frank I will never regret having met you. I want you to always know that.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Frank chuckled then shifted them and pulled the sheets out from between them. He was on top of her and reached down and touched her center to see if she was wet enough for him. Once he decided she was he slid himself into her then put his weight down upon her. “You say that now but I mean to get justice for myself...for my family,” he said as he began to move again though slowly. “I doubt your boss Thomas Redding or his Boss Lauren Pierson would want you anywhere near me,” he said as he bent down and kissed her lips. He felt her arms go to grab hold of him but he harshly grabbed at her wrists then pulled her arms up over her head. He shifted out of her and lowered down so he could take her right nipple into his mouth. He repeated the process with her left then rose up again and slid his hands up so that his fingers intertwined with hers as he entered her once more. They kissed several more times. Wet, passionate kisses and tasted one another’s tongues as he made love to her. After he felt her orgasm again he let go of her hands and shifted them down to her legs. He bent her legs back and used his arms to hold them there, nearly so her thighs touched the bed as he roughly made love to her like a passion fueled machine.

When morning came Frank was gone. Her body ached from the day before but it also ached in a good way as well.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down