The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Party of Old Friends

2 posters

Go down

A Party of Old Friends Empty A Party of Old Friends

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:53 pm

Peter made massive chocolate chip pancakes and sausage and bacon. He served her a latte with whopped cream on top and as he handed it to her he kissed her quite passionately.

“You two get a room!” Pharaoh said in his thick english accent. When Serena gaped at him he chuckled. “What, did ya think i’d miss your birthday?” He said as he held out his arms for her. Everyone clapped as she hugged him. “Its been an honor to see you grow up to be the woman that you are Serena. And ya made a man out of this young whelp,” he said as he gestured toward Peter.

There was a young woman near Pharaoh. Pne Serena had never met before. “Allow me to introduce Evelyn, my wife,” he said. Evelyn was a tall, green eyed redhead with long curly hair. She was stunning in the green dress she wore.

“Ello Serena Stark, its an honor ta meet cha,” she said in. Very thick Scottish accent as she extended her hand to Serena.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Party of Old Friends Empty Re: A Party of Old Friends

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:08 pm

Serena grinned when Peter kissed her and she kissed him back. She didn't care that others were in the room. They were getting married in less than two weeks. However, when she heard a familiar voice she suddenly turned and looked at Pharaoh. She blinked when she saw him and then smiled happily and hugged him. She hadn't seen Pharaoh since he had left the team and she was glad to see he was well. It was then that she noticed a woman she didn't recognize and when Pharaoh introduced her as his wife she was quite stunned. She shook her hand and smiled at her and then looked at Pharaoh.

"When did you get married and why didn't you tell any of us?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Pharaoh was dressed in a white vested suit. “Well, it was a spur of the moment thing while we were in England,” he said. “And did it up at the Register’s office,” he said. Evelyn leaned in with a smile. “It was very sudden and quite romantic,” she said happily. Pharoah only shrugged. “Well this is grand news, we should drink to your nuptials!” Thor said. “It’s uh...9:30...am…” Isabella said. “I made...Mimosa’s,” Peter said with a wince. “Well the food is getting cold and I’m starving!” Kate said and everyone grabbed a seat at the large table. Chocolate chip pancakes, butter, syrup, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a raspberry sauce were being passed around. Bacon and sausages followed.

“I do say I read about this nasty business with the Kree. You are all indeed fortunate to be still with us. Those are some very nasty bloke’s but I’m certain I don’t need to tell you that,” he said. “I was like a bull in a china shop,” Bruce said. One of the dangers of taking me along. It was me that damaged the hull,” He said.

“How’d you all get out?” Peter asked. “Strange,” Tony said. “We looked for you but never saw you Serena. Or you Peter,” Tony said. “Isabella wouldn’t let any of us leave until you were found. In the end we had to go,” Steve said. It was a massive ship and it was very likely they missed one another.

“Hey, this is not very good party conversation,” Kate said looking at Serena. “Our girl is 24 in a couple of days. I think you should open some presents,” kate said and tossed Serena the card that her and Steve got her.

Other than the card that was very cute it was a gift certificate for a couples experience at the AIRE ancient Baths Spa in New York. “It’s...amazing. You could go right before you leave for your honeymoon,” Kate said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Serena liked Evelyn. She thought she would be good for Pharaoh. Pharaoh had been quite lonely. Everyone but Kate partook in the Mimosas. Kate drank straight orange juice. She was five months pregnant at this point and showing quite a bit. The baby was healthy and her checkups were going well. She missed being more active, but Steve spoiled and pampered her, which she loved. They knew it was a girl, but the public would not know the sex of the baby until after she was born.

Serena sat next to Peter and caught the card that Kate tossed to her. Both Kate and Steve had written something heart-warming to her and she smiled when she saw the gift certificate. "Thank you so much. I've been wanting to go there for a while now."

The next card was actually from Logan and Natalya. They were spending the winter in Australia and New Zealand. Natalya had been the one to actually write something out for the both of them. Logan just signed his name to it, but that was him and it didn't bother Serena. Within the card was some cash.

"I'm glad Logan and Natalya are doing well."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:11 pm

“My bank account doesn’t,” Tony murmured and Isabella elbowed him then they both chuckled. Thor’s present was actually in a box. When she opened it and pulled it out it was somewhat heavy. It looked made out of gold and silver. Part of it seemed to rock back and forth and small, thin arms shifted in an odd pattern. Her mind picked it up almost immediately. It was a clock. A very complex clock by the look of it. An Asgardian version of a table top clock. “It never requires resetting or maintenance and will go on forever,” Thor said.

Bruce Banner’s gift was in a much smaller box. “This is actually from Tony and me,” he said. When she opened the small box a small, rectangular device was inside. It was about half the size of a credit card but 5 times and thick. It had 2 buttons and a slider.

“Once you attach it to a powersource it can draw and store quite alot of power. Tony created a port on your suit for it. When you attach it it will work as a battery backup if you’re running low. That 1% you ended up with was just a little to low for us,” Bruce said. “Well she had both me and Kat on her back the whole way. I don’t even know how many miles,” Peter said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:24 pm

Serena was amazed by Thor's gift. To know that the clock came from Asgard was...incredible to her. It was beautiful and elegant and she smiled and thanked him. Next, was Bruce Banner's gift and when she opened up the box she was confused by what it actually was, but when he explained it was a battery backup for her suit she smiled happily. It touched Serena's heart to know how much everyone cared about her.

"This is amazing and I'm sure will come in handy. I was actually quite terrified when I saw my power was down to 1%, but we made it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:34 pm

“We got you something to Serena but we’ll give it to you later,” isabella said. “Me 2 Peter said suspiciously,” The pancakes were very good and the mimosa’s and coffee flowed for most of the morning. Eventually though Pharaoh had to leave and Steve and Kate had errands they needed to do. As Peter began to clean up the dishes Tony came up to her. “I’ve got something to show you, you got a minute?” he asked. When she nodded he drew her away from the kitchen toward the guest rooms on the far side. It was then that she noticed that all of the construction equipment was gone and everything looked exactly as it had before. Though she was looking at closed doors. ‘Wait, wait, I’m coming!” Isabella said and when Serena looked back she saw Peter there grinning like a fool. Obviously he knew what this was about and he began to move toward them. Isabella had her phone out recording. When she opened the door she saw what looked like the entrance to a movie theatre. When she stepped inside she saw that it WAS a movie theatre. There was a popcorn machine, pop machine and rows of candy. It looked like the real deal with 16 seats in it. The screen was the entire wall on the far side and the seats looked like they reclined.

“This was Peter’s Idea,” Tony said so we had to do it,” isabella said. ‘Do you like it?” She asked. “I stored thousands of movies in the drives, I tried to get all of your favorites,” Peter said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Serena was sad to see Pharoah leave and she gave him another hug before he left. She tried to help Peter with the dishes, but he showed her way. She sat back down to relax but then her father walked up to her and said he wanted to show her something. She nodded and went with him. As they walked down the hallway she noticed that all of the construction equipment was gone. They were standing in front of one of the guest rooms. Serena was rather confused and glanced back at her mom who now had her phone out and was recording and saw Peter standing there grinning at her. When she opened the doors she was shocked by what she saw. The three guest rooms that had been on this side were gone. The walls had been taken down and made into one large space...a movie theatre! Serena stood there in shock and awe at what they had done. It was incredible! She didn’t know what to say and tears filled her eyes. She had a difficult time going to the movies because she was always recognized and could never relax and enjoy the movie. Peter knew this, but knew she loved watching movies.

She tried not to cry, but the tears started flowing. “I love it,” she said as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. She hugged each of her parents and then walked over to Peter. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:44 am

“You really like it?” Peter asked. It wasn’t a typical present but they ‘talked’ alot about ‘going out’ and ‘seeing a movie’ but they almost never got around to it. That and everyone knew Serena’s face. Everywhere they went she was constantly asked for autographs or asked to be in a selfie. Peter Parker’s face, Spiderman’s face was still fairly still known which was for the good.

Peter smiled and kissed her back. “The room has been sound proofed so that anyone can watch anything at any time and not disturb anyone. The theatre is voice controlled or there are small tablets for manual controls. All you have to to is put Jarvis, before any command like Pause Movie, Raise Volume, Play Movie Titanic,” He said as he rubbed her arms. “If this is going to be our home, I just thought it could something that identifies as you here,” he said. “Besides, I REALLY love the hot tub if your in it with me,” he whispered. “Lets go check it out?” He said and stepped with her toward the theatre.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:13 am

Serena was still quite overwhelmed that they had done all of this for her. Isabella smiled as she watched Serena and Peter and then she motioned for Tony to slip out with her. This had been Peter's idea after all and she wanted to leave the two lovebirds alone.

Serena felt new tears come to her eyes when Peter described the Tower as being "their home." He had put so much thought and effort into this and it showed. She walked around with him as he showed her everything and she took a bag of Skittles from the concession stand with a grin. He had stocked all of their favorites there. They sat down in two of the seats and Serena was delighted to find that not only did they recline, but they also could be heated. A look of pure love was in Serena's eyes as she looked at him.

"This is the best gift I've ever been given Peter."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down