The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Big Little Party Stardate 2255.109

2 posters

Go down

A Big Little Party Stardate 2255.109 Empty A Big Little Party Stardate 2255.109

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 10:59 am

For Starfleet Cadets. Parties were one way Cadets were able to release the stress of training. And there was stress, quite alot of it infact. Starfleet training was very difficult and very selective. Not everyone that was a cadet made it. In fact only the top 25 percent actually became officers and crewmen and women. Even to get into the academy involved a harsh, intense battery of entrance exams and testing. Right now however, there was a shortage of starfleet personnel in all disciplines do to the rise in aggressions against the Federation. It wasn’t all just Earth. Many races were feeling the added tensions, as enemies of the Federation seemed to be pushing inward. So something like a party, with music, alcohol and an abundance of hormones was just the ticket for the cadets.

Kirk didn’t attend alot of parties, he usually preferred a more ‘intimate’ setting in his dorm room. However tonight he had been talked into it by a very sexy Orion named Vishka Teedashi. Several of the wealthier cadets were able to obtain off campus housing. Kirl’s friend Tom Barthen was one such cadet who enjoyed hosting parties like these. He was one of the most popular cadets in the academy and he and Kirk were in many of the same classes. Tom was another one of those young men that had the looks and the confidence that appealed to women. With short, red hair and green eyes, women found him adorable and so he was almost never without a girlfriend or three.

Kirk and Vishka were still in their cadet uniforms, they had a late test and didn’t have time, or didn’t want to take time to go back to change. When they arrived, the party was already going like gangbusters. There were several cadets in uniform and several in civilian clothing. Kirk and Vishka were handed beers as soon as they entered the large house. In a room just beyond the entryway, two women were on the shoulders of two men as they tried to pass an orange from one to the other in the cleavage of their large breasts. Alot of people were watching and Kirk and Vishka smiled excitedly when they saw that happening then moved further inside.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Big Little Party Stardate 2255.109 Empty Re: A Big Little Party Stardate 2255.109

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 11:31 am

Wesley Flynn was one of the most attractive men at the academy and like James T. Kirk he was on his way up to becoming a captain. Flynn and Kirk were often at odds, competing against almost everything and always trying to one up each other. Wesley came from a wealthy and highly respected family and, like Kirk, girls at the academy vied for his attention. Kaia had not been seeking Wesley's attention, but she had gotten it anyway and when Wesley had asked her to the party she had agreed. 

Wesley always liked to arrive late to parties and so he and Kaia didn't show up until the party was already well underway. Kaia had been working particularly hard lately and felt that she deserved a break. Since the sim training, Kaia had learned two additional languages in addition to her other studies. She and Wesley made their way through the crowd over to the bar. As they did, Kaia spotted none other than Kirk a little ways away. She saw him look up and their eyes met. Then, she saw him notice who she was with. She looked away from Kirk and smiled at Wesley as he handed her her drink.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Big Little Party Stardate 2255.109 Empty Re: A Big Little Party Stardate 2255.109

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Kirk tried to deny that he was taken aback. Wesley was an ass kissing back stabber as far as he was concerned. He was more underhanded with how he handled the instructors and other cadets but Kirk had to give him kudos for always being on par with him in their classes they had together. Kirk had an edge on him on intelligence and overall presence but Wesley knew how to talk to people. Get them to do what he wanted before they realized what they were doing. It didn't change that Wesley had the woman 'he' wanted. Well, he wasn't going to play down to her. He had Vishka and she was enough for any man...or woman for that matter. Vishka wasn't so discerning on gender. But she really liked Kirk and his popularity was just a bonus. Kirk and Vishka disappeared into the mass of people. He eventually found Tom and they decided to play Domjot. Sort of like bumper pool but with a bit more degree of difficulty that involved more physics than pool.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 4:21 pm

Kaia and Wesley wandered around the party and talked to a lot of people. They had a few drinks and Kaia was feeling good. She could hold her liquor and wasn’t drink, but tipsy. Wesley met up with a good friend of his and they started talking about a few of he classes that they had. Kaia wandered off and ended up in the game room where Kirk and Tom were playing Domjot. There was a group of people watching them, but Kaia stood out in the crowd. She took a sip of her drink as she watched the two play.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Since this was Tom's house, he ofcourse was a much better player than Kirk was. But Kirk still held his own by succeeding in the more difficult shots. It still wasn't enough to win though, especially when he was good and buzzed so Tom won and everyone congratulated him. Kirk wanted to play more but decided to let other people play with Tom so he wandered off to another part of the house and the party.

Kirk ended up in an arboretum. Flowers of all types were all over the place. There was art as well but the place had a calmly, secular feel to it. There were a few people making out in the dark corners but he ignored them. There was a painted that he had always loved. It depicted an angelic being above some kind of demon in a fighting pose of sorts. It was very old and well preserved and Kirk had always loved it. He would just come in here and stare at it as he contemplated his own existence. As well as that of the Federation.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Kaia had never played the game before, but she was able to figure out the rules and object of the game by watching others play. She had seen Kirk wander off and after a little while she walked away from the game. She hadn’t seen Wesley in a while, but she really didn’t care. She really didn’t like him. She had only agreed to go with him in order to get into the party.

She happened to wander into the arboretum and it was there that she found Kirk. She slowly walked up to stand beside him and looked up at the painting he was looking at. “That’s beautiful.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 7:01 pm

"JESUS!" Kirk said in fright. He hadn't heard the woman walk up on him. He had been transfixed on the painting so much his mind did not register the noise of her footfalls. "Do you 'always' try to startle people?" He asked with a flushed face. Kaia's eyes always drew his attention first. He found it difficult to look away from them. He knew she had a nice body but it was her eyes that garnered his focus. Except when she was walking away from him. And he had seen that too.

"So Wesley eh?" Kirk said in a very knowing way. He knew Wesley, knew what he was about. He did NOT know Kaia though, but he wanted to. He wanted to sleep with her also though.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Kaia jumped at Kirk's response. Clearly, he hadn't heard her approach. She hadn't intended to startle him, although it was nice to at least know that the man wasn't always cool, calm, and collected. When he mentioned Wesley she rolled her eyes. "To be honest, I'm not really here with him. I mean, I did come to the party with him, but that was only because I wanted to come to the party. He got invited and he asked me to come with him so I agreed." She grinned a little and looked at him. "Why? Are you jealous?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 7:50 pm

"Why would I be? Did you see who 'I' came with? No offense but she's probably been hit on a dozen times already," He said. "You'll notice women don't come up to me...usually," He added because she just did. "If I want someone, I go up to her and then that's that," Kirk said haughtily. It wasn't 'exactly' like that all the time but it was enough for him to receive that kind of a rep. He noticed that he did it again. She says one small thing and he goes into a monologue. He shifted toward her slightly and lowered his voice.

"Look, I get it. Ya dig me. That's ok. The moment you decide to be honest about that then we can move on," Kirk said. It was sort of another pick up line but he liked it. It put her in a rough spot to answer. He knew she did like him so he was eager to hear her response.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 7:58 pm

For a brief moment, Kaia had been starting to warm up to Kirk. She was attracted to him, but then he had to go and say what he did and ruin the moment for her. The man was just completely full of himself. She could tell he was eager for her response and she did respond...in another language and what she said didn't sound pleasant. "Want to know what I said? Well how about you go learn Valdorian and find out," she said as she turned and began to walk away.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Kirk knew then that he had made a mistake. He hurried over and walked beside her. "Kaia, what is it that you want from me?" he asked as he shifted around her to cut her off. His words weren't angry but they had a bit of force to them. "You're attracted to me, I'm attracted to you, what else matters?" Kirk asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 8:16 pm

Kaia stopped when Kirk moved to stand in front of her. When he finally admitted that he was attracted to her she actually smiled at him. "All I wanted was an acknowledgement of the obvious...that you're attracted to me." She looked into his eyes and didn't move away from him as he stepped in a little closer to her. "What about the girl you came here with?" Kaia asked softly.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 8:34 pm

"Who?" Kirk said with a grin. "Would you like a drink Kaia? I know I do. And I have a feeling this party is about to go up a few notches," Kirk said and he was not wrong. When they came back down the place was packed and the music was a bit louder. Kirk got them a couple of beers. He handed her one and when they stepped away from the bar he noticed Vishka, sitting in Wesley's lap. He had his face in her ample cleavage as she poured a shot down the middle of her breasts. Kirk just shook his head as she grinned at him.

He and Kaia became lost in the crowd as the night drew on.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 8:41 pm

Kaia and Kirk became inseparable. They drank, they laughed, they flirted heavily. However, it was when they started to dance that things really started to get hot between them. Her back was to him and their bodies were pressed together as they danced. She slowly looked over her shoulder at him and her eyes met his. She knew in that moment that she was going to end up in his bed that night...and she was perfectly alright with that.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 8:49 pm

James moved in a rhythm. He lowered his head down to partake upon her nipples that stood erect for the taking. Her moans drove him on and he felt her hands on his hips as if to urge him to be more aggressive with her. And so he was. Their bodies undulated together as their bodies came together again and again. This too Kirk was good at. Another reason he had earned the reputation he had. Women did not leave his bed unsatisfied but there was something about Kaia. He did not feel as if he could be close enough to her. They shifted together as he drew her legs up. She pulled his face down and kissed him as he had at her roughly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 8:57 pm

They couldn't get back to his place fast enough. The moment the door was closed behind them they attacked one another. Pieces of clothing went flying one way and then another. James' body was just as she had imagined it. It was muscular and well toned. Kaia's body was more lithe, but her abs and glutes were tight. Kaia had long legs and her breasts were neither too large, nor too small. 

After the second time they collapsed back together onto his bed. Their bodies were glistening with sweat and they were both breathing heavily as they attempted to catch their breath. Saehir had been with other human men before, but none of them compared to Kirk.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 9:09 pm

It was like Kirk had been possessed by a sex crazed demon. Either that or Kaia had opened up a part of him that hd laid dormant for too long. He really liked Kaia. Something that he would not have believed had he not just made love to her twice. Normally he needed some time to regroup but not tonight. Kaia had ignited his passions and he couldn't be certain if the second time was better than than the first.

He twisted open a beer and poured it from a small distance into his mouth. Alot splashed down onto his face and neck and he saw Kaia shift up to get her mouth under the stream of amber liquid. Her parched throat moved thirstily as she swallowed. Kirk shifted the stream back to his mouth then grinned as she shifted his hand back to her. And then there was none left and he tossed the bottle onto the floor. They laughed together as they came to face one another. They kissed a few more times.

"It's not often that I'm told the word 'No' and never so eloquently as you managed it. I'd like it if we...if this just wasn't a one time deal," Kirk said honestly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 03, 2020 9:17 pm

Kaia glanced over at the time. It was very early in the morning. Thankfully, they didn't have classes that day. She had a feeling that they weren't going to be getting up easily. Despite the fact that the only reason she was at Star Fleet Academy was to spy for the Romulans, she couldn't stop the fact that she was extremely attracted to Kirk. It didn't hurt that she saw him becoming captain of his own ship very soon. A strong connection between them might come in useful. 

Kaia rolled over so she was on her back and she pulled him atop her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and grinned up at him. "I'd like that too."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 03, 2020 10:08 pm

Kirk gazed down at Kaia and knew he could be in real trouble if they were in the same year. Luckily, he'd be leaving next year but could he and Kaia have a relationship? He didn't know. They were both really busy people and there just wasn't time for much more than what they were doing now. Well, maybe this would be enough? He couldn't be certain. Not even in himself about that. But he didn't need to sound...greedy either.

He shifted to come atop her and kissed her deeply. "Do you ever get tired?" he asked with a smile. He had a suspicion that she wanted more sex. After 2 times, he would have thought she had had enough.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down