The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serena and Gambit's Wedding (December 2014)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serena and Gambit's Wedding (December 2014) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serena and Gambit's Wedding (December 2014)

Post by Conleth Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:27 am

Everyone was coming up to them, congratulating them and talking to them. There wasn’t any dancing or a DJ or the usual reception goings on. There was food and drinks and Rogue cried when Serena gave her the bouquet. Eventually however they did have to say goodbye. They had a plane to catch and they were both excited to get going.

Happy drove them to the airport and an airport valet helped them with all of their bags, though most of them were Serena’s though. They sat together in First Class and were finally able to relax.

“It looked to me as if things are better between you and your parents?” Gambit asked. “Or was that just everyone getting along for the wedding?”

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Serena and Gambit's Wedding (December 2014) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serena and Gambit's Wedding (December 2014)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 am

Serena was excited to get to Monte Carlo and start to relax. She and Gambit changed and then said goodbye to everyone before Happy drove them to the airport. Serena was recognized at the airport, but thankfully people respected their space...although that also could have been a result of the looks Gambit gave anyone who started to come their way. No official announcement about their wedding had been made before hand, but her parents had gotten their permission before they left to put out an press release now that the wedding was over.

Once on the plane and settled in First Class, they ordered some champagne and clinked their glasses before sharing a gentle, loving kiss. Serena then settled back into her seat and took a sip of her champagne.

"I'm not sure if things are completely better...but I suppose we are one step closer. I just hate what my father did to you last night."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 am

Gambit looked at Serena and sighed. “Lets just put it all behind us ok? No more talk about what went down. You and I are going to have a great time,” he began then quieted his voice. “And I still haven’t seen your new panties,” he said and took another sip of his champagne. His smile faded though into a more serious look.

“You’re my responsibility now Serena. Mine and I’m yours too. We take care of each other now and I don’t want to rely on anyone else for that,” he said seriously. “I told you what he said not to pit you against him. I told you because I don’t want to keep things from you, ever. I want us to be able to tell one another anything,” he said.

The arms between their seats were up so nothing was between them. Also, because of where they were going they were on the larger more luxurious plane and their seats could fold all the way down if they wanted. He placed his hand high up on her thigh and his red eyes had a determined, confident, serious look about them. As if he were in one of those ‘deep’ passionate moods he got in when he wanted to make passionate love to her. Gambit was very deliberate in his actions when he got like that. Everything he did was to bring her as much pleasure as he could. Because they were where they were though he just sighed and let the feeling go. It was amazing how well Serena knew him. Gambit was not difficult for her to read. That and she was so attuned to him his emotions influenced her own. He smiled when he felt her hand high up on ‘his’ thigh. And he took some comfort at least that she felt the same way. It was definitely going to be a long trip to their hotel.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2