The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always a Catch

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Always a Catch - Page 2 Empty Re: Always a Catch

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Serena grinned at Gambit's suggestion. Everything he had just said sounded wonderful. "I love it." She leaned up and she kissed him again. "And I love you Gambit...more than I could ever express. I...I made a mistake two years ago and I am very sorry for it."

----------------------------------

What Tony described to her sounded...well terrifying. "So, where is this alien being now?"

"It's contained in a box that is then contained within another box," Isabella replied. "We have it stored in a sealed vault. It will remain in our custody until we can determine if it can be permanently destroyed."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Gambit softly chuckled. “No you didn’t. It gave us both time to grow. Everything happens for a reason. We left one another...well, you did leave me but in the end we were meant to be,” he said. “And I love you Serena Stark,” he said seriously then leaned in and gently kissed her. “And nothing is going to come between us, especially not your parents,” he said as he tapped her nose lightly.

“I believe there is a safe way for you to observe this creature. Maybe even to touch it,” he said if you think it’s necessary. Whatever you need we will provide you. And regardless of you succeed. We will pay you one million dollars for your time and effort. Half up front, half when we all decide that either we can’t help him or we succeed. Agreed?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Serena curled up in Gambit's arms. She didn't want sex at that moment, but just intimacy and comfort. "I guess you rescuing me that day changed both of our lives in more ways than we could have ever imagined."

-------------------------

The amount of money the Starks were willing to pay her was mind boggling to her. She didn't really know how to respond other than to just nod. Isabella looked at her. "We have a room ready for you. It is actually right next to Peter's. Are you prepared to go back with us to the Tower today?" Kitty slowly nodded. "Yes, I can do that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2