The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tying the Knot (November 2014)

2 posters

Go down

Tying the Knot (November 2014) Empty Tying the Knot (November 2014)

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:50 am

The day of Logan and Natalya's wedding had finally arrived. The wedding and celebration would take place in the Tower with Pharaoh officiating. Besides the Avengers, there weren't too many others who had been invited. Natalya finally managed to talk Logan into sending some invitations to the X-Men team and Logan became rather grumpy when Scott RSVP'd that he would be attending. In addition to Scott, Serena, Gambit, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Charles, Hank and a few others would be there. The night before the wedding it had snowed and began to snow again shortly before the ceremony was due to start. Isabella and Kate had decorated the Tower and they set up the chairs in such a way to create an aisle. Natalya really didn't want to 'walk down the aisle' but Logan was insistent so she finally relented.

Everyone was there now, but it would still be a few minutes before the start of the ceremony. For obvious reasons, Serena and Gambit had decided not to tell Peter that they were engaged and would be getting married rather soon. They had decided on a date in December and had already purchased Serena's ring, although at the moment it was sitting on her dresser back at the mansion. Serena also already knew exactly what dress she wanted, which her mother was going to purchase for her. They had revealed their engagement to the rest of the team, after telling Charles, Hank, and Scott first, but had asked them not to mention anything about it at Logan and Natalya's wedding. Peter was still considered unstable and Gambit was insistent that she not be left alone with him.

Back in her room, Natalya was getting help from Isabella and Kate with her dress. It was a gorgeous dress that had been designed by Vera Wang especially for Natalya. It was designed to show off her curves and incredible body without being too revealing, like many of the other ones had been. Natalya had wanted simple and Vera Wang had given her that, but it looked far from boring when it was on her and Kate smiled at Isabella. "I don't think there is any way that Logan isn't going to react to seeing Natalya in this dress."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tying the Knot (November 2014) Empty Re: Tying the Knot (November 2014)

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:05 am

If Logan was not Logan he’d likely still be feeling the effects of the bachelor party that the guys had the night before. All of the guys that were invited were decidedly ‘mum’ on what they actually got up to. This included Steve though Kate was insistent that he tell her what went on. Logan was waiting at the front with Pharaoh and his groomsmen. Tony he made his best man and Steve and Gambit stood up for him as well.

Normally the men would be in a line. Logan, then Tony then Steve, then Gambit. However Tony had a feeling about what Logan might do when he saw Natalya and he had Steve and Gambit there in a cluster behind Logan. Pharaoh was in on this as well and they all kept Logan talking as long as they could.

Logan still wasn’t certain he would be a good husband. Not just to Natalya, but to anyone. He was moody, argumentative, belligerent and wanted to do what he wanted to do. Being a husband meant that he had…’responsibilities’. Logan didn't much care for responsibilities. He did what he did because it was who and what he was not out of some sense of goodness or honor. Being a husband, as it was explained to him meant that he needed to tend to Natalya’s needs before his own and Logan wasn’t certain he liked that. Sure he did things for Natalya. And he was there for her but to say it out like this. To give actual oaths to the fact made him...decidedly nervous and uncertain.

“Ok...So I am thinking that maybe we don’t need to get married,” Logan said in all seriousness. “Nonsense, you’re here and she’s here. It’ll be over before you know it,” Tony said. Logan shook his head. “Nah I’m good, I really think we’re jumping the gun on this,” he said as he looked behind him toward the doorwall and then the stairs down and then to the elevator.

“Logan, Natalya is your soul mate no? If she did not want to be your wife, she would not be here. Relax my old friend. You love her and she loves you,” he said. “Though she will burn for it,” He murmured under his breath. Logan’s eyes bulged. “I heard that!” he growled. “Logan, you’ve never shied away from anything in your life. It's just a few words,” Steve said sarcastically. “Grrr.” Logan growled under his breath but it was obvious the elevator was looking better and better to him.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:21 am

Serena gave Gambit a warm smile. She liked seeing him in that tux. He always looked good in a suit, but he looked particularly good in this one. When he caught her gaze she gave him a look that told him how much she liked seeing him in it and he would know that things were going to get rather passionate that night.

Suddenly, Kate and Isabella appeared and took their places up front. Isabella gave Logan a knowing smile just as Natalya appeared. Her dress was an ivory colored long dress that hugged her gorgeous body without being too revealing. It had a lace detail on the front with a V cut and was backless. Her hair was down because she knew Logan preferred it that way, but it was lightly curled at the bottom. She wore no jewelry besides earrings because nothing else was needed. Her eyes met his as she walked towards him and she gave him a soft smile.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:46 am

Once the music began all eyes shifted to the back. A collective, audible sigh permeated the air from every throat in the room as Natalya came into view. Logan had been looking at Tony as Natalya began her trek down the makeshift aisle, white flowers in a bouquet were held in her hands. Logan’s mouth fell open and in that moment he knew he was not ready for this. For her. She was so beautiful and he was...well a surly bear who had strayed into a place he did not belong. He turned and ‘tried’ to run for it but Tony and Steve were there. “No, no I can’t!” Logan murmured but Steve and Tony had been expecting this and they held him fast though several members of the onlookers turned at the muted commotion at the front.

“Logan, stop this, you are worthy of her. You gave her a second chance where no one else would,” Steve whispered. And that was the honest truth. He knew he wouldn’t have. “Now shut up and face what your compassion has brought you fool!” He scolded. Logan was actually sweating and he looked first at Steve and then at Tony who smiled and nodded. “She’s coming Logan and she’s yours. Accept what’s she’s giving you and be worthy of it,” Tony said then grabbed hold of his chin and turned his head to face her. Slowly Logan stopped fighting as his eyes took her all in. The men shifted back to their places and Gambit stepped up and straightened Logan’s suit and tie and brushed him off quickly. “She is an angel, no?” He whispered as he dabbed at Logan’s face and forehead with his handkerchief then stepped back. Logan’s eyes locked on Natalya’s though he could not be certain of her expression right then. The whole ‘dress’ game he had been playing with her had really made her angry he thought. ‘And now she’ll make me pay large for that.’

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:02 pm

As Natalya neared Logan he would see that her eyes had narrowed slightly at him. She had seen his attempt at fleeing, that much was quite obvious. Serena had to hold back a snicker and Isabella only rolled her eyes. When Natalya had reached Logan she handed the bouquet to Isabella who held it for her. Natalya then glanced at Logan. “Trying to run, huh?” she said in a low voice. “I would like to remind you that this was your idea.” Kate heard that comment and smiled and had to hold back a laugh.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:21 pm

“God you’re beautiful,” Logan whispered as Pharaoh asked them to face one another and hold their hands. As they did so the ceremony began…

Pharaoh’s voice was loud and clear. He did not quite the bible, this was not that kind of proceeding. Instead he quoted lines from many different cultures about what was actually happening today. Two souls who have found one another are now becoming one. He continued with what the meaning of marriage really was and how the world viewed such a union. Then he turned to Logan.

“Logan, present Natalya her ring,” he said. As Logan plucked it from his pocket they both looked down at it. It shone brightly in the dim light as it rested in his palm. “Repeat after me,” he said.

“I Logan, do take thee Natalya Sokolova, to be my lawful wedded wife,” Pharaoh intoned. Logan repeated the phrase softly and looked deeply into Natalya’s eyes. “To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, til death do us part,” he said and Logan repeated him.

As they both stood there Pharaoh went about explaining what would be expected of him as a husband. Though as Logan looked at her Pharaoh’s words became just white noise in the background. Something was happening between them. He couldn’t see it but he certainly felt it. Felt her as if his heart was opening up to her and hers to him. And she was beautiful. Her dress was silky, lacey and white. And her dark eyes were looking at him curiously as if she were trying to figure out what he was thinking right then. He could swear he had never seen her eyelashes as long as they were now and it only made her eyes look that much more femine.

“Logan, have you heard what I have said?” Pharaoh asked but Logan had not. There was a pause and Pharaoh cleared his throat expectantly. “Oh...uh, yeah,” Logan said and several chuckles came from the small crowd.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Natalya’s eyes remained on Logan’s as they faced each other. She didn’t feel even a hint of nervousness or that this wasn’t right. It was right. It was the most right thing she had ever done. Logan completed her in a way no one else did. He may not have thought he was worthy of her, but she knew he was. He was her best friend, partner, and soulmate. No matter what happened now they would tackle it together.

Natalya heard Pharoah pause and then question Logan. His response made her smile teasingly at him. Pharoah then turned to her and asked her to present Logan’s ring. Isabella handed it to her and Natalya repeated her vows. She then slipped the ring onto his finger and gave him a warm smile. They took each other’s hands once more as they faved each other and Pharoah completed the ceremony.

“With the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:03 pm

Logan smiled at Natalya then leaned toward her and kissed her lips. Once he began, her lips were so soft and warm and inviting. And she smelled...wonderful, he did not want to stop. Before he knew what was happening Tony was there and he gently pulled them apart. “Alright, alright, you two get a room, oh wait, you already have one,” he snorted As everyone began to get up from their seats.

Tony gestured to the kitchen area where two tables were set up with catered food on them. A dark haired server was there waiting to help anyone that needed it and the smells that came from that direction was amazing. “Please enjoy some food and refreshments,” He said loudly and people began to dig in to the fabulous spread. Tony also used his wrist comm to have Jarvis put on some music.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:27 pm

Natalya felt a wave of happiness wash over her as Logan’s lips touched her own. She had been denied happiness for so long, but now that she had it with Logan she was never going to let it go. As their lips parted and everyone began to get up she just stood there with Logan, soaking in the moment.

“So, you looked like a deer in headlights who was about to flee. I guess my plan of making you pay actually worked.”

Serena grinned as she walked over to Gambit. She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly before whispering against his lips.

“I like the way you look in that suit.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:54 pm

Logan did not laugh or even chuckle as the weight of what he had just done settled upon him. Logan, a man who did not die. Could not by any normal means. He could feel pain even though he had a high tolerance for it. Pain in his body and pain in his heart. Losing Natalya to death and old age if not sooner would destroy him. A dark thought, a sober thought as he looked deeply into her eyes.

“Everyone deserves love my heart, even us,” Logan said softly as his eyes began to moisten. He would live up to his oaths no matter how painful they might be. He would love his wife as much as a man could love a woman. Just as he did so now. Oaths, silent oaths that he would not speak in front of others. For they were not for them, only her.

-----------------

“And I like the way you look at me in this suit. I’ll let you tear it off of me tonight,” he whispered into her ear and he thought he felt her almost shiver. “I can hardly wait until we are married. Two weeks alone with you? Oh the things I am going to do to you Cherie Mwen, I hope your father has fire insurance on that beach house,” he said softly so no one else could hear. He did nip playfully at her earlobe though and his growled sounded like mails that ran through s sheer sheet of silk.

-----------------

"So Tony tells me that you’re looking for Kitty Pryde,” Charles said to Isabella. "So I take it Peter’s recovery is not going as you had initially hoped? I wish I could do more for him but he won’t allow me to help. I can’t go against his wishes, I hope you can understand that. However, Kitty might be able to get through to him if I can find her. It has been sometime,” He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Natalya felt a few tears come to her eyes as she listened to what Logan had to say. Seeing the tears in his eyes caused her to reach up and caress his cheek with her hand. Her eyes were filled with her undying love for him. "I know you don't believe you are a good man Logan...but you are and I am honored to be your wife. No matter what happens we will be together."

--------------------------------------------
Serena felt herself really starting to get turned on, but she knew they couldn't slip away right now and she wasn't about to do something risky with her parents around. He would feel her shiver against him though as he nipped at her earlobe. "So, the party last night...were any of the girls prettier than me?"

-------------------------------------------
Isabella had a glass of champagne and she handed one to Charles. She took a seat so they were more at eye-level. "I do understand. Logan thought that Kitty might be a good choice. She's apparently around his age and maybe she can convince him to let her help him. Someone needs to. I know he won't be the same as he was before, but he can't continue to live like this. When he found out that Serena and Gambit were together again he attacked her...again. Serena's afraid of him and they used to so close."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:06 am

Logan kissed her once more then looked at the others as they milled about near the food. “We better mingle I suppose though I’d much rather get on the plane now,” He said with a smile.

-------------------------

“Is that a trick question?” he said then smiled mischievously. “Well, one woman had bigggg,” he began then held his hands out from his chest. He stopped and chuckled at her look. “A variety can be nice but I think I’ve found my favorite flavor,” he said and twerked his eyebrows at her.

“Well I will do what I can Isabella. The life of a mutant is difficult sometimes as you know but she does have a strong sense of compassion. When I locate her I think you should approach her,” he said. “We can finalize the details later,” he said as they were joined by Pharaoh.

“Jean didn’t come? I was so hoping to talk to her,” he said. Charles looked up at him. “No, I’m not certain that would be a very good idea. She swears that she remembers you but I know you’ve never met. Don’t you find that as odd?” Charles asked. “Perhaps but you see, I have dreamed about her to,” Pharaoh admitted.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:34 am

Natalya smiled at him and gave him a look that told him that she wished they could get on the plane now too. They walked over to the others and Kate and Steve were there and smiled at the newlyweds. So Logan...are you glad that you weren't allowed to escape now?" Kate teased with a playful grin.

----------------------------------

Serena smiled and laughed at Gambit. "Good answer." She glanced around them to be sure no one who didn't know they were getting married was around, namely Peter, and then smiled at him. "I can't wait to be married to you."

-----------------------------------

Isabella was relieved to know that Charles believed Kitty could help Peter. She and Tony felt fully responsible for him now and also felt responsible for what he was going through. They wanted...no needed to help him.

She took a sip of her champagne and looked over at Pharaoh as he approached them. She glanced between Pharaoh and Charles when Jean was brought up. When she learned that Pharaoh was having dreams about Jean too she looked over at Charles. "Are you sure getting them together would be a bad idea?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:37 am

“A moment of weakness, She came out in that dress and I panicked,” Logan said honestly. Logan in a panic was an anathema. Few men were as fearless as Logan and yet he could not face Natalya coming for him. “It is done now. Now when she threatens to not have sex with me I can just show her our rings,” he said and thought it was odd that both women laughed together at him. “What did I say?” he asked.

--------------------------

“I can assure you I wont try to get away like Logan did, and I’ll have an excuse to keep you in my bed for a couple weeks. I you certain there’s nowhere we can go? It wouldn’t take long at all,” he whispered.

“Details about the future are suspect at best. The more a person knows about their own future, the more they tend to try and change it. And then it all just gets more complicated from there. Serena’s…” he began and then stopped what he was about to say. “As I said, it is inherently dangerous to know to much,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:24 am

Kate and Natalya laughed at Logan’s comment. When Logan looked confused Kate just smiled and patted him on the shoulder. “Sure you will.” Kate grabbed two glasses of champagne for Logan and Natalya and handed them to them. They all chatted for a few minutes before Natalya saw Scott walking their way. Kate and Steve stepped back and Natalya whispered to Logan. “Be nice.”

——————————

Serena grinned at him. “I hope it won’t be over too quickly.” She glanced around before whispering back to Gambit. “We can go to my old room.”

—————————-

Isabella looked sharply at Charles when he mentioned Serena’s name. “What? What is it?” When he indicated he couldn’t tell her she sighed. “I still don’t understand why Pharoah and Jean are linked.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:40 am

Gambit led himself be led by Serena and neither of them looked back to see if anyone watched them. If they had what they were doing would have been obvious. Once the door behind them was closed though Gambit turned her around to kiss her. There was nothing much to say he was going to take her Even as they moved toward the bed he was undoing his belt and pants. Once they reached the bed he spun her around and guided her forward onto the bed. While on her hands and knees he lifted up the hem of her dress and he ripped her panties away with one, hard yank. A moment later he was inside her and his hands went onto her hips as he shoved himself roughly in and out.

-------------------------------

Logan extended his hand to Scott though his civility toward him was only for his wife’s benefit. Logan didn’t like Scott Summers. He always thought him to be annoying and like Steve, the consummate boyscout who always thought there was good in everyone. Both Logan and Natalya knew first hand that that wasn’t the case. “Thank you for coming Scott, I would have hoped Jean could have made it,” he said. Scott shook Logan’s hand. “Charles does not want her and Pharaoh in the same room. The same area code if he could help it,” he said. “But congratulations, just the same,” he said. Logan tensed up. He didn’t believe Scoot meant what he said at all but Natalya clearing her throat kept him from making a snide remark to the man. “Thanks,” He said in a neutral tone. And that was the best he could do right then.

“Serena’s fighting skills are very good Natalya, I’ve been working with her one on one and she learns quickly,” he said.

--------------------------------

“I too find it odd but I refuse to read either of them. Part of me fears what I might find and what I might try to do with that information. I would ofcourse try to help with it but ultimately, my actions regardless of how innocent will likely cause more damage,” he said cryptically. “When we meet again I think you and I need a long talk Isabella,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:55 am

Serena was already very turned on and ready for Gambit. She moaned with pleasure as he moved and her hands gripped the bedding under her so tightly that her knuckles turned white. She was trying to be quiet, but it was extremely difficult.

-----------------------------------

Natalya was glad that Logan was at least trying to be civil towards Scott. She knew he didn't like him, but she didn't want a fight to break out between them on her wedding day. These two needed to find a way to get along. She had a feeling that the Avengers might be working more closely with the X-Men now that Serena was officially an X-Men team member.

Natalya smiled proudly when Scott complimented Serena's fighting skills. "I worked with her as much as I could. It was difficult because she had school and wasn't always there, but she's got natural talent and the drive. I'm glad she's doing well."

Isabella nodded and looked at Charles. "I think we do too, because I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about Charles."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:22 am

Logan paused in the conversation to turn and look back at Serena’s room. His face contorted into an annoyed scowl and he shook his head. ‘Do they HAVE to do that NOW!?’ He wondered. His eyes shifted to Natalya and he felt a small amount of embarrassment, though no one knew what he knew was happening behind Serena’s closed door.

“That form of martial arts is not known to me but others are not known to her. We use a mixed form that covers a wide range of styles. “Where is Serena anyway? I just saw her a minute ago,” Scott said.

----------------------

Gambit pulled her up and he fondled her breasts over her dress as he felt Serena grind back on him. She turned her head to the side and he kissed her lips and tasted her tongue. Their bodies were as if they were made for one another. She was shorter than him but not by much and he felt the muscles in her arms, her legs and saw them in her shoulders. Gambit groaned into her mouth with what she was doing. He liked it when she did this and she was very good at it to. One hand moved down to her stomach, it was well toned to and he could feel the small, tight pockets of muscle even over her dress. With their eyes on one another’s he pushed into her and held her back into him as well. He felt himself getting close and she must have to as she lifted her arms up and grabbed the back of his neck. He felt her nails digging in as he swelled up inside of her.

----------------------

Storm came up and smiled as she extended her hand out to Isabella. “I’ve always wanted to meet you Isabella Stark. You’re one of the reasons I wanted to be an X-Man,” she said. “You are an inspiration to alot of women both mutants and humans,” she said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 am

Natalya smiled at Scott as they talked. "Maybe you and I should spar together one day." She glanced around the room for Serena and took note that neither Serena nor Gambit were around. She then saw Logan glance again towards Serena's room and she knew what was going on. She quickly looked back at Scott. "She must be fixing her lipstick. I'm sure she will be back shortly."

----------------------------------------

Serena collapsed onto the bed after it was over and took a moment to catch her breath. She grinned at Gambit as he moved over and kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. He then whispered something rather naughty into her ear and she blushed and laughed and playfully hit him.

Once she had caught her breath she stood up and fixed her dress and hair. She shook her head at Gambit with a smile. "Did you really have to rip them off of me?"

--------------------------------

Isabella looked over at Storm as she approached her. She shook her hand and was rather astounded by what Storm told her. She blushed a little. "Well, thank you. I've seen what you can do and I must say you are rather impressive yourself. How long have you been at the mansion?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:54 am

“You mean these?” he asked as he pulled them out of his pocket. They were a pale pink and he held them up to his nose and he inhaled deeply. “Mmmm,” He said rapturously. “Definitely my favorite flavor,” He said as he saw her blush. “No one will notice, but I’m definitely keeping these,” He said then shifted his hands and they were gone...somewhere.

Tony joined Scott, Logan and Natalya. “I heard you talking about Serena, I’m glad she’s doing well. Her leaving was hasty and sometimes she can be quite stubborn,” he said. “Understatement of the century,” Logan murmured under his breath. Tony smirked as he looked at him as if that was pan calling the kettle black. “She has a tendency to act before thinking things out clearly. You should try to frustrate her to help her break that habit,” he said. Scott smiled at him as if trying to figure out who he was. “I will try that,” Scott said. “And you’re like Steve Rogers...with that soldier serum? Well no wonder she fights so hard,” Scott said proudly.

“For as long as I can remember. I just call it home now. Logan had alot to do with my joining the X-Men...well, we had alot to do with each other joining actually...we were...very close for a while, just like Gambit and Rogue I guess,” She said as she looked over at Logan then back to Isabella. “If it wasn’t for Charles and Jean I’m not certain Logan would be here right now. We are all lucky to find Charles,” She said affectionately and put her hand on Charles shoulder.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:08 pm

Serena smiled and pulled out her lipstick so she could fix it. She glanced back at him with a playful grin. "I need to remember to start taking an extra pair with me everywhere we go." She finished reapplying her lipstick and put the tube back into her purse. "Ready to go back out?"

------------------------

Natalya looked at Tony. "Serena left because Peter tried to strangle her. I don't blame her for leaving. Besides, I think she needed this change. It's going to help her grow." She looked back at Scott. "So, I hear she's teaching a few science classes. How is that going for her?"

-----------------------

Isabella smiled at Storm and Charles. "Well, I'm glad that Serena was able to go to you. She's been telling me about the classes she is teaching. I think she's really enjoying it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Gambit nodded but as they came out several pairs of eyes looked in their direction. Gambit became icy serenity, he had walked this line several times in the past and he was a master poker player besides. They moved casually up to where Scott, Tony, Logan and Natalya were. “Did we miss much?” Gambit said smoothly. Logan only grunted. “Everything alright? Your face is flushed,” he said softly with a smirk.

Tony was looking at Serena and he held an expression of definite disapproval. “We were just talking about you Serena. Scott has been giving you praise,” he said dryly.

“She’s doing great, the kids love her class,” Scott said as Serena came into view.

“Serena is a natural, the students love her,” Storm said excitedly and Charles nodded in agreement. “Its something she could definitely fall back on,” she said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Serena walked out with Gambit but noticed several pairs of eyes looking at them. She kept a straight face as they joined Natalya, Logan, Scott, and her father. When she saw his disapproving look she looked away slightly and then back at Scott. She smiled a little at his praise. She knew it was difficult to earn.

“I’m really enjoying teaching and the kids are great.” She looked between Natalya and Scott. “You two should spar sometime. I think you would find Scott to be a challenge Natalya.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 pm

The conversations went on for some time but eventually everyone who had come from the mansion had to get back there. In the tower Logan and Natalya began loading up Tony’s personal jet with their clothes and supplies that they’d need for 2 weeks on Tony’s personal Island.

Back at the mansion Gambit laid upon Serena who had her legs folded around him. He kissed her lips softly and slowly as if he had all the time in the world to enjoy the feel of them on his own. Her hands moved up to his hips and urged him down toward her. A clear sign that she wanted more of what he was giving her. No one knew what tomorrow would bring but they would love one another now, in this moment, and they made love to one another, long into the night.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down