The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Say Goodbye

2 posters

Go down

How To Say Goodbye Empty How To Say Goodbye

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:12 pm

Isabella and Tony were helping Peter with the planning of Aunt May’s funeral. She was to be buried in a cemetery next to Peter’s parents and Uncle Ben. Serena did what she could to comfort Peter in his time of need. She was there if he wanted to be around her and left him alone if he needed space. Isabella couldn’t imagine the emotional pain Peter was going through. He had lost his entire family but she wanted him to know that he wasn’t alone in this world.

She found him alone in the kitchen one morning and she slowly approached him. She sat down next to him at the large island and was quiet a while before speaking softly.

“I can’t even begin to imagine what you have been through Peter. I know it seems like you have lost everything but I want you to know that you haven’t. I care about you like you were my son and Tony feels the same way. We are your family now and I want you to know that we will always have your back. You will never be alone.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

How To Say Goodbye Empty Re: How To Say Goodbye

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Peter had been in a perpetual daze all morning at he barely noticed when Isabella came and sat next to him. He looked up at her when he heard her say...something but his frown never changed. “I appreciate that Mrs. Stark, I really do” he said softly then his eyes looked into hers more intensely suddenly.

“It was me you know. I couldn’t save them both so I saved...Serena. That’s why she’s dead,” Peter said coldly. The twinge of pain in his heart shifted into his stomach right then and made him want to sick up but he held the bile that rose up into his throat down...this time. It wasn’t always so and Serena had a bucket by their bed because of that. That decision had made him feel awful and though they all said it wasn’t his fault he played that moment over and over and over in his head until he was sick from it.

----------------------------------

Logan visited Natalya in the infirmary. She’d have to remain in the biobed until this evening but it didn't mean she couldn't have some company. As he came up on her he tossed her two tufts of hair, one red and one blonde that were tied by thin, pieces of leather. “Souvenirs,” he said and chuckled. “You shoulda seen your face when Peter was crying on your shoulder. “He’s becoming more and more like us every day I think and I don’t know if that makes me happy or sad,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Isabella got up and went to one of the cabinets and got out a bottle of bourbon and two glasses. It was the morning but she didn’t care. Peter needed a drink and they would just have the one. She poured two small glasses and slid one over to him before sitting back down next to him. She took a sip before looking at him.?

“Unfortunately in situations like that not everyone is going to survive. I didn’t know your aunt as well as I would have liked but I can tell you this, she would have wanted you to save Serena. Your aunt led a full life. It was full of both good and bad but that’s life unfortunately. Serena is still at the beginning of her life. She has so much left to offer this world and I think in your heart you knew that. It doesn’t make the choice any easier but I don’t think you should allow this guilt to fester in your heart. Your aunt wouldn’t want that.”

————————————

Natalya was still in some pain, but was ready to get out of this bed. She wouldn’t be released to do so until tonight but at least Logan would be down with her. She took the locks of hair and looked at them. She had told Logan about Yelena. Steve didn’t agree with her killing of her but Natalya didn’t care. She knew that Yelena would have grown into a threat equal to Valentina and now they didn’t have that to worry about. Serena could relax...for now. No one really knew if the threat to her life was over or not.

Natalya looked over at Logan when he mentioned Peter. She was quiet for a while before telling him something she hadn’t yet revealed.

“I think that suit was affecting Peter. I didn’t recognize it and as soon as the mask came off his personality returned to what we all know. His voice was even different with the suit on. It was...strange.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:55 pm

Peter coughed when he took a drink of the Bourbon. He wasn’t much of a drinker and it was pretty strong stuff for his liking. He didn’t immediately respond to what Isabella had just said. His eyes just looked thoughtful as he seemed to digest it all. “I’d like you to keep her here, in the tower. I’m not convinced that she’s out of danger. I also think she should be off the team until we can figure out why they want her dead. Aunt may died so she could live so keeping Serena alive should be a priority. I think they expected her to be there and she wasn’t,” He said. “We need to find Doctor Strange,” Peter said.

-------------------

“Really? I didn’t notice any of that. Only he was determined to kill that bitch of a redhead,” he said and then shifted down to kiss her lips. He touched her neck as their kiss lingered then lifted up a little. “I missed you last night. You know how I get after a good fight,” he whispered into her mouth. And she would to.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Isabella agreed with what Peter said about Serena. “Tony and I both agree with that. We’ve already spoken to her and she has acquiesced to our request. But why do we need to find Stephen Strange?”

———————————-

Natalya closed her eyes and kissed Logan back. It was a slow but passionate kiss. She looked up into his eyes as their lips parted and grinned at what he said. “I do know. I rather missed you too.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:22 pm

“You ever get a sense of deja vu Mrs. Stark? Well, Right before Valentina pulled the trigger it was like,” He began and then paused wondering if he was just being stupid. “Well it was like I felt that moment before,” he said. “And then there’s that bit about what Natalya said Valentina said. “‘I don't see her as any kind of threat, Right now?’ Well, what the hell does that even mean? And Why Serena all of a sudden and not William again? Don’t you see this all as strange? I do,” he said.

----------------

“If it’ll make ya feel better, I’ll ask about the suit alright?” Logan said in between their kisses. “I wouldn't want anything to distract you from getting your dress,” Logan whispered with such a shit eating grin as if he full well knew his joke had gone on to long and didn't give a shit. He loved to torment her and he wasn’t even close to stopping. He backed up and twerked his eyebrows at her.

“Don’t forget about the sexy lingerie as well...I love you in thigh highs,” he said and blew her a kiss just to mock her. As she looked for something, anything to throw he ran out of the room as fast as he could and giggled the whole way.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:43 pm

Isabella listened to Peter and nodded. “I understand what you are saying. I will talk to Tony and see what we can do about locating Stephen. He can sometimes be difficult to find. Serena is very lucky to have someone like you looking out for her Peter.”

——————————————

Natalya rolled her eyes at Logan when he teased her about the dress and lingerie. “I had some lingerie picked out and then it got ruined when Valentina attacked me!”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:11 pm

Later on that day instead of talking to Peter, Logan decided to first talk to Serena about Peter’s new suit. “So if Tony didn’t make it for him, where did he get it? I tell you I’ve never seen Peter so...violent. He was faster, stronger, more agile. Utterly fearless and vindictive,” Logan said.

--------------

Even Later that afternoon...

Peter and Serena were in their room watching an old Scifi movie. He noticed her looking at him as he sat in the recliner. She was on the bed on her side. He didn’t know why but he felt..awkward about what he had said to Isabella about her. Like she was some precious princess that needed to be locked up in a tower. Tony had taken her suit, his suit and put her off the team. They saw he still had a suit so he was still part of the team but it still felt awkward. He loved Serena but ever since he began wearing that new suit. He was unsettled and had feelings of aggressiveness even at rest.

“I’m bored and I think you are to, hmm? And we can’t leave the tower. Well, I can, you cant,” he said smugly in hopes that he would get some reaction from her. He got up from his chair and moved up to her. She looked up at him and he came down onto his knees off the bed. As he kissed her he put his hand between her legs and felt her up with his fingers. He was above her form fitting pants. His kisses were more forceful than she was used to from him. More demanding and so was how he touched her. He was...well, more confident and sure of himself maybe? He leaned back from the kiss and looked down at her. “I want to see you naked...take these off, take it all off,” he demanded.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Serena was worried about Peter. He seemed to be suffering from mood swings and she didn’t think they were related to his aunt’s death. Her worry only grew upon learning from Logan how he had acted that day at the Hydra base. That wasn’t the Peter she knew and loved. She was with him in their room and she was trying to figure out how to bring up the topic of his suit. She watched him as he drew closer to her and as he kissed her and began to touch her rather forcefully she knew something was wrong. She didn’t like this.

“Peter, I think we need to talk.” She pulled away from him and sat up. “Something is wrong with you and I think it has to do with that new suit. Where did you get it from?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 pm

For a brief moment his right eyebrow shifted as if her inquiry had annoyed him but it was gone as soon as it had come. He smiled at her. “Do we have to talk about that right now, I want you Serena, c’mon make love to me,” He said as he came at her again for a kiss and his hands moved to her thighs.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Serena pulled away from Peter again and this time she got up off the bed and stood with her arms crossed over her chest. “No, I want to talk about this now. Where did you get that suit?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Peter scowled at Serena and stood up himself. “You know, I’m fricking tired of everyone bashing on my new suit. Your father takes the suit he made me away and so I get another an the hell if its a problem again,” he said as he marched over to his dresser and pulled it open angrily. He removed his suit, all black with a white spider on the front and back and he handed it to her. “Its just a suit Serena!” Peter said. “But I dont think thats what this is really about. Tony hobbled you and now you want to do the same to me, is that it?” Peter said angrily. “Aunt May was murdered right in front of me Serena! How in the hell am I supposed to act?” he said as he watched her examining it. For all intensive purposes it looked and felt like fabric. She couldn't tell what kind but it didn't seem special.

“Spiderman is all I have left...are you going to take that away to?” He asked as he felt his emotions coming to the surface again. God where was his self control! He used to be stronger than this. His eyes dampened with unshed tears and he turned away from her to wipe them clear again. “I had a right to be angry...I AM angry! I wanted to kill her so much!” He said as he began to cry again and he fell onto his knees. “I feel like such a failure. I couldn't save her or even avenge her death!” He said as he cried when he felt her come toward him he flung himself up and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. She heard him throwing up as he began to sob.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:39 pm

Serena really didn't know what to do or say. Peter was clearly suffering quite a bit and she didn't know how to help him. She was starting to believe that even though the suit looked normal that it was somehow changing his personality. She needed to convince her dad to give him back his original suit and examine this one more closely. There was something...strange about it, although she couldn't put her finger on it.

She just stood there and let Peter take out his anger on her. She didn't react or feed into it though. She watched as he then rushed into the bathroom and heard the door lock. She could hear him sobbing inside and she stood there a moment before putting the suit down and then walking over. She sat down on the opposite side with her back against the door. She was quiet a moment before starting to talk to him.

"You know why I don't think you could kill Valentina? Because you knew deep down in your heart that that isn't what your aunt would have wanted. One of the things I admire most about you Peter, and I admire quite a bit, are your morals and values. You value life and you don't take that for granted. That's why I think you have such a difficult time killing, even if you know that they are a terrible person who deserves it. We need someone like that on our team. You balance us out and I don't consider that a failure at all. Your aunt loved you so much Peter and you gave her so much joy. I don't think you wanted those memories of her tainted by revenge and anger."

She was quiet again for a moment before telling him something she had been thinking about for a while. "When you and I have children, if we have a girl, I'd like to name her after Aunt May. She was family to me too Peter and I already miss her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down