The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Goblin To Catch

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Goblin To Catch - Page 2 Empty Re: A Goblin To Catch

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Serena handed Peter the plate with the bagel and then sat down on the bed with him. She sat facing him with one leg tucked up under her body. It was as she was looking at him that she realized that she had never seen him when he had recently woken up. His hair was a little mussed, but she thought it looked cute. She listened to him as he explained to her what her father had talked to him about. She was surprised to hear that her father told him he could get him a lab assistant job at Osborn Corp. However, she was also worried.

"I think that would be such a great opportunity for you Peter, but I'm also a little worried about that Green Goblin. Do you think he intentionally went after the board members?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:41 am

Peter didn’t speak for a moment as he thought about how much he should say to her. She was concerned, he could see that but did he want to concern her even more? “I think I saw that sled he flew on...it was in one of the labs at Osborn Corp. It did look different but it also looked similar to. I don’t know what it means but Tony...but your father wants me to poke around while working there. I got the sense that he doesn’t trust Dr. Osborn though he would not say why. I told him I’d do it,” Peter said.

He was looking at her. He had never seen her in the morning and he thought she looked beautiful even then. He felt a little self conscious when he noticed her looking at him and he tried to smooth down his bed hair to no avail. He accepted the bagel thankfully. He was starving and glad it was Saturday. He took a bite of the bagel and smiled at how good it tasted. “Are you free today?” he said as he chewed and then swallowed. “I was wondering...If we could spend some time together?” he asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:56 am

Serena's concern for Peter's safety did grow when he told her that he believed he saw the sled that the Green Goblin was flying on at Osborn Corp. However, she trusted Peter and her father. If Peter wanted to do this then she would stand behind him and help him if he needed her help.

Serena didn't have any makeup on, but her skin had a youthful glow to it. She smiled warmly when Peter asked if she was free that day so they could spend some time together. "I would love to spend time with you today Peter. Would you like a tour of the Tower?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:14 am

Peter’s eyebrows drew up in excitement. He had always wanted to see the tower! “Oh you bet I do!” He said happily. “I think maybe though...I need to get out of this bed and get a shower. I need some clothes to, I left them...when I changed,” he said and then suddenly realized that he was only wearing his boxer shorts. He took another bite at the bagel as he looked at her suspiciously. “Did you...undress me?” he asked though his own cheeks blushed a little at that thought and he looked at her as if ‘he’ might not have minded that so much.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:23 am

Serena have Peter a little smile at his enthusiasm about seeing the Tower. She then pointed to a duffle bag on the floor near the bed “Dad sent Happy this morning to your apartment to get you some clothes. There is also a toothbrush and some other stuff in there. My parents found your other clothes last night, and your phone. The clothes are being dry cleaned.”

She smiled and blushed just a little when Peter asked if she had been the one to undress him. “No, that was my father. The shower is right through there,” she said as she pointed to the en suite bathroom door.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:45 am

“It sounds like I’ll have alot of people to thank today,” Peter said as he looked down at the half eaten bagel. “Least of which, you Serena,” He said softly and did not look up to meet her eyes. For some reason he was feeling particularly...affectionate toward her right then. But it was essentially ‘her’ home where ‘her’ parents were only about 20 meters away. And the door to his guest room was ajar. He still wanted to kiss her though. Kiss her and feel her arms around him. “Serena...do you ever…” He didn’t know why he was asking this. Perhaps it was commiseration he was after though he wasn’t certain at all. He tilted up his gaze to look at her in the eyes. His cheeks darkened again but he continued anyway.

“Think about...doing stuff...you know...with me?” He asked in barely more than a whisper. Peter was a man after all and wanted to express his love to Serena. In more than just words. He had had dreams of Serena. And some of them had them having sex. He thought alot about that these days even though he had been taught that that should be something reserved only for the person he married. He wasn’t a complete prude though. Harry had set him straight on the truth of that. However he had almost died and it made him think more about things like this. He loved Serena more than he had loved anything or anyone in his life. And he could have died without being able to experience the love they shared with one another. He had chosen this life though. He could have just been a scientist or a teacher but Serena was who she was as well and it might just be because he was who he was that she was with him now. As if one had to exist for the other. She would be like her parents. If he was any less he doubted she would feel the same way about him. And so he would not give up the suit for long. His eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips and back up to her eyes again.

‘This is crazy Peter, her parents are nearby!’ He tried to tell himself. ‘Its just a kiss fool!’ That voice argued back. ‘Just kiss her and tell her that you love her!’ It intoned again and then he did. Peter leaned up, took hold of her shoulder and pulled her head down toward him. Boldly he kissed her then shifted his face toward her ear. “I love you Serena. More than anything, more than everything,” he whispered.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:17 am

Serena looked deeply into Peter’s eyes. All she could see reflected back was the same deep love she felt for him. She could not imagine her life with Peter not in it. It broke her heart to even think about that. She was the luckiest woman in the world to have him in her life. She liked Spider-Man, but she loved Peter Parker. He was her best friend and the person she could rely on most in this world. To know that he loved her filled her heart with a happiness that she couldn’t describe.

His words caused her cheeks to flush ever so slightly, but she didn’t break his gaze. “Yes…I do.” She was thinking about it now. Sitting this close to him on a bed and knowing he was wearing very little was enough to inspire passionate thoughts within her. She had not been lying to her mother. She had not been with anyone yet. Once she knew that she was in love with Peter she had decided that she was going to wait to let it be him. She glanced towards the bedroom door which was partially open and knew that her parents and the others were out there. However, she didn’t move. She saw Peter’s eyes shift from her eyes to her lips and then back up to her eyes. As he leaned in and kissed her she closed her eyes and kissed him back. As he pulled away she kept her head close to his and his whispered words sent a shiver down her spine.

“I love you too Peter…more than I could ever say.”

She looked back up into his eyes, but just before their lips touched again she heard her mother’s voice calling for her. She sighed softly, but gave him a gentle kiss.

“I’ll see you in a little while.”

She got up and looked at him one last time before leaving the room.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2