The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sauce For The Goose

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sauce For The Goose - Page 2 Empty Re: Sauce For The Goose

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 am

Narisa slowly followed Eagan over to where the bottle of wine sat. She could see, despite his best efforts to look calm, that he was just as nervous as she was and somehow that made her feel a little less nervous. She accepted a glass of wine and smiled at his toast. She still felt incredibly sad to know he would be leaving in the morning, but she knew it would only be temporary. When he returned they would be married and then never be parted again. She took a small sip of her wine and then looked up into his eyes as he gently rested a hand on her cheek.

"I love you Eagan...I always have...and I always will."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:10 am

Gracefully Eagan set his glass down on the bedside table then turned back toward her as he took his shirt off to expose his hairy, well muscled chest. He smiled as her eyes took him in and he slowly shifted to take hold of her glass then set it down next to his. Gently he took up her hands and placed them, palms down on his chest. He was warm to her finger tips, very warm and when he let go he drifted his hands down to open up her robe. 

Her nightgown was of a creamy satin. He couldn’t see much underneath it save for the shape of her breasts as they pressed up against the fabric. He drew the robe off of her shoulders and let it fall in a heap on the floor behind her.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:20 am

Narisa allowed Eagan to take her glass and place it on the bedside table. She then watched as he turned away from her and took off his shirt. She had seen him shirtless before, but not for several years and he showed the signs of manhood. His chest was firm and well defined. It was warm and hairy, but she found she liked it quite a bit. She felt him loosen the tie to her robe and she let it fall away and onto the floor. She was beginning to tremble a little as she looked into his eyes.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:47 am

There were no more words in Eagan’s mind right then. All that needed to be sad had been already. He allowed her hands to explore his body and she felt him tremble and shiver himself as she took her time about it. His hands touched her breasts under the satin of the nightgown though he never turned his eyes away from hers. Each touch, each motion they made to one another was expressed through their eyes for the other to see what it did to them. He slid his fingers under the straps of her gown and her gaze did drop when he slid them over so that they dropped to her arms. She looked up at him to see his reaction as she shifted her arms down so that the gown slid down to the floor at her feet. He had to lick his lips as they had gone terribly dry. “You’re...so beautiful Narisa,” he whispered and he felt his own body reacting to how hers looked right then. Her breasts were large enough...perfect in fact, had he thought them to small? They were just right.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 am

Sometime later she lay in Eagan’s arms amidst the tangled sheets of his bed. Neither one of them had spoken...nothing needed to be said about what had just transpired between them. It had been the most important and incredible moment of Narisa’s life. She now belonged to Eagan and he to her and no one could ever take that away from them. It was something she would cling to after Eagan had returned to Minas Tirith...a memory for her alone to recall in the darkness of her room.

She turned her head and gently kissed his chest a few times. His heartbeat, like her own, was finally returning to normal speed. Both of them still had a glossy sheen to their skin.

“How long do you think you’ll be gone?” she asked him softly, finally breaking the silence.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Eagan paused while he thought about it. Taking into account everything. “One and a half to two years...will your father force you to take suitors?” He asked though he knew the answer. Eomer would not allow his daughters to avoid marriage. He wouldn’t press them either but he was a hard man when it came to that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Narisa tried her best not to look terribly upset at his guess that he would be gone for 1.5 to 2 years. While in the grand scheme of them spending the rest of their lives together it wasn't that much time, it felt like an eternity to her at that moment. His question made her pause and she thought for a moment about what her father might do. She had no doubts that he would start encouraging suitors, but because she was his only daughter she knew he would be very picky. A thought then came to her.

"Why don't you just go to my father tomorrow morning and tell him you wish to marry me. Explain to him that you are going to return to Minas Tirith to complete your training and will return. Perhaps then he will hold off on pushing any suitors my way. I know he likes you and your family. Tell him you'll return and properly ask for my hand."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:26 pm

He looked at her like she didn’t know her father at all. Promises meant little, actions meant everything. You can’t possess what you don't deserve and he would be seen as a man who wanted more than he was worthy of having. Intention was good but it wouldn’t hold much sway to a man like Eomer. Eagan knew that and countered with another idea. “What if in a few months, you visited Minas Tirith? For a few months?” he asked. I’m sure you can think of something. You’re the smart one...I know you can come up with a reason to go,” he told her. “Or...you could tell your mother about us...and how you have settled on me. She’s the daughter of Lord Conleth and lady Serethiel, I’m certain she holds sway with the King?”

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Narisa sighed a little. She had of course known ultimately that her idea wouldn't work. Her father would never promise her to anyone who he didn't feel worthy. Eagan and his family may have been liked by her father, but he would have to prove himself to her father before he would agree to give Eagan her hand. That meant being of a high rank with his own wealth, proof to her father that he would be able to support her and a family.

"I don't think I could tell my mother. If she told my father and he didn't react well then that would be it for us. I cannot take that risk. I can try to come and visit my cousins in Minas Tirith. My parents do not usually have a problem with me doing that. I just heard that Calene is with child...I could say that I would like to go and visit with her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Eagan mulled over that for a bit before he nodded. "That could work but it is getting late and I'm not sure I'm done with you yet," he said and he smiled as he kissed her. He made love to her again and this time it lasted far longer than the first. That and it seemed far more enjoyable for her. he had heard about a woman's 'first time' and all before. He didn't want to think about how dangerous it was to do what they were doing but he loved Narisa and he would leave an impression upon her that no suitor would ever be able to match. It was painful to watch her go but they both knew she had to. The next morning he had left before anyone had gotten up though and so when she finally rose he had been gone for over an hour. Her melancholy at table was noticed though. Lindariel was sensitive to such things and wondered what was the matter. Was she sad because Eagan had left?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:38 pm

OOC-New thread?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:39 pm

ooc; yah, where to next? And, are you feeling better?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:44 pm

OOC-Yeah, I'm feeling better today...actually went to work today. Been on antibiotics and prescription cough medicine. Thankfully, the cough is pretty much gone at this point. I was able to sleep last night without waking up 15 times with a coughing fit. It doesn't matter to me where we go next. We have so many couples to choose from lol. We could go back to Calene and Deshane since she is pregnant now.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:52 pm

ooc-certainly but your going to make me look up their last thread, arent you?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:04 pm

OOC-The last thread we really had with them they got married and she was almost attacked and killed during the ceremony. Deshane was still going to be traveling and doing his duties, although he may feel inclined to try and remain more in Minas Tirith since Calene is now with child. We had only hinted at her being pregnant in the last thread she and Deshane were in, which was when Arina eloped with Lucas. We can say that he already knows she pregnant now. Maybe she's about 4 months along.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:04 pm

OOC-About the same as Arina actually lol

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:23 pm

OOC-Were you going to start the new thread...or did you want me to?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:13 am

OOC-New thread

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content