The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Mend a Broken Heart

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Mend a Broken Heart - Page 2 Empty Re: To Mend a Broken Heart

Post by Conleth Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:19 pm

She saw his eye begin to tear up at hearing her words. “But...how can you? After what I did? I don’t deserve it...I betrayed the one person I love the most. I could spend an entire lifetime and never make up for what I did,” he said in despair and then his eye closed and he winced and gripped her hand hard as his breath sped up suddenly then slowed down again. He hissed out the pain and opened his eye.

“It...hurts Calista...not having my best friend to talk to. I really have missed her,” he said as he began to cry. Due to the physical pain he was undoubtedly feeling or the emotional sort she could not tell.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Calista let him grip her hand as hard as he needed to. She never winced or pulled it away. She gently began to stroke his cheek. She had missed him as well. She had missed the general comfort her brought her and her ability to talk to him about anything and everything.

"I'm still here," she said as tears began to stream down her cheeks. "I have missed my best friend too."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:35 pm

ooc: new thread

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content