The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Trade

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love and Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Love and Trade

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Laenaya was starting to tremble. Her mind raced as she tried to think of something to say, but she knew there was nothing. She winced when Brandt yelled at her cousin to leave. She could barely look at Brandt. She opened her mouth to say something but his commanding tone made her stop. He demanded the herb pouch, but she hesitated...

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Brandt was angry but it battled with hurt and how much he loved her still. She seemed more concerned with getting caught than anything else though and he lowered his hand. “Fine Laenaya, we won’t need them anyway...I won’t bother to ask you what was real and what was not real...I will not force you to go back with me...I know that is not what you wanted. I will explain it to my father so his Ire will not cost more people to die. It must have been horrible for you Laenaya...we are a savage people, uncouth and uneducated like those you know in Gondor,” he said as his eyes searched hers for anything to give him a reason not to leave right then. She just seemed to stand there stunned. He bowed to her, a servant bowing to his betters it would seem then he left her there alone in the hallway.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Laenaya was stunned at Brandt's words, but guilt washed over her. She didn't know what to think or say. She wanted to yell after him that she was sorry and that she loved him, but nothing came out. She feared the rejection she believed would come. He had every right to be angry with her. She had decieved him after everything he had done for her. She had believed at the time that she was doing the right thing, but had she been? Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she watched him walk away. She had only just realized her love for him, but had already lost him.

She turned and fled. She rushed to their room and shut the doors and slid down to the floor and began to cry.

OOC-I thought you were going to have him become really angry with her lol

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:34 pm

ooc-new thread

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down