The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Her Love Strong Enough?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Her Love Strong Enough? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Her Love Strong Enough?

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:23 pm

He looked at her for a few moments, any chance to just look at her was one he would not pass up. She was a very beautiful woman. “Lorelei, there have been times where my body needed and even wanted that release. Maybe my head to but I can count on one hand the women that I have been with. I can survive without that for a few weeks, longer if I must,” he said as he took her delicate chin up into his thick fingers. “You are doing this country a service by giving yourself up like this. To prove or disprove what we suspect. Do not think that I take this any other way. But do not think you can start this and set it aside when you want. That may not be possible. Try to enjoy it, and if you do all the better. Safer for you if you do, your reactions will be genuine. Smile, simper, even gain feelings for him while the rest of us do what must be done as you will be. Armand...yes I’ve learned about him some, will do what he must and so shall I. You have designs upon my heart Lorelei. No other woman can say that,” he said as his eyes looked over her. “I know it is dangerous...but I want you now Lorelei, I want your mouth on me and I want to be inside you,” he said boldly. Unlike Armand, Trevare had no problem telling her what he wanted.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Trevare's words eased her heart and she visibly relaxed. She looked up into his eyes and his next words set a fire in her body. She wanted him too and somehow the thought of them being caught only excited her more. She grinned at him and was more than happy to do as he wished.

Sometime later she began to redress. She looked over at him. While I am with the king I shall not be able to see you or Armand. I do not want anything to threaten this plan. I know how dangerous it could be if he were to find out about me, but it is our only option at this point."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:11 pm

ooc;new thread

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2