The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribble Trouble Stardate 2260.19

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tribble Trouble Stardate 2260.19 Empty Tribble Trouble Stardate 2260.19

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:43 pm

The Korven system hadn’t been originally on their mission course but presently the enterprise had made a stop at Osilious Beta and were doing some trading with the small outpost there that orbited OB V. Kish’et, a Kzinti ran the outpost and he had invited Kirk and a few guests to dine with him that night. The Kzinti were a cat-like race and Kzinti way of life was very much like that of ancient Egypt. Kish’et was a leader or Sultan of sorts and he had 8 wives that attended him. Amara had long since suspected that several of his wives were bodyguards but even so, they treated Kish’et like a King and like a husband as well.

Among the party was Kirk, Amara, Scotty, Elyse, McCoy and Nathan. The dining room was colorful with lots of finery. Gold pressed Latiunum gilt was on the fixtures and they sat on colorful pillows and ate sitting cross legged around a large table. The Kzinti were omnivores and ate much like humans did with a varying diet though the food they were eating tonight was very rich and most of it seafood which Kish’et seemed to really like. His wives danced in the spaces behind the diners and they were dressed in flowing silks and were scantily clad, almost to the point in indecency. They were very good dancers and there were 2 musicians, Kzinti men, one played a sort of drum while other played some kind of flute.

“Hmm, I think Kish’et has his own little paradise hare,” Kirk said as he eyed one of the Kzinti women. Ofcourse the prettiest of them with large cat-like yellow eyes that crew softer when she looked at Kirk. Kirk smiled as he watched the dancers and ate a piece of fruit from his plate. Scotty and Nathan watched the dancers too but McCoy was talking intently with Kish’et.

“Romulan ale? I have a modest quantity,” He said. “I could part with a case or two...for the right price,” Kish’et said in his deep voice. He was quite stout for a Kzinti and his furry belly was quite round. “Well, what might interest a Kzinti that appears to have everything?” Leonard asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Tribble Trouble Stardate 2260.19 Empty Re: Tribble Trouble Stardate 2260.19

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 pm

Amara knew only a little about the Kzinti race, but she had studied up on them quite a bit before attending the dinner that she, James, and a few others had been invited to. They were all dressed nicely, but were not in their dress greys. Amara had recovered from the incident with the Borg, as had Fiona, but they still didn't fully know how the nanbots were going to effect Fiona. Dr. McCoy had not yet had time to do a full study on Fiona, or Amara yet (as he wanted to know how having less nanobots in her blood would effect her). Amara was just happy to be off the ship for a little while. Fiona had talked to James about giving Amara a commendation for what she had done, but he had informed her that Starfleet still wasn't allowing him to give her commendations. 

Amara smiled and shook her head at James as he eyed one of the Kzinti women. She knew James well enough to know that he would look but wouldn't touch. He was completely loyal to her and their relationship was the strongest it had ever been. Amara herself was fascinated by the cat like race and she watched them as well. Elyse, on the other hand, was feeling a little uncomfortable and mostly just looked down at her plate. Her husband, hadn't even seemed to notice the Kzinti women as he was negotiating for a case or two of Romulan ale. Amara heard what Leonard was negotiating for and she perked up. She hoped Leonard could be persuaded to part with a few bottles. Romulan ale was Amara's favorite drink after all. 

Elyse looked over at Scotty, who sat next to her on her other side. "How's Sofia doing?" she asked quietly. Sofia had been rather depressed after the death of Neil. She had been the one to write the death notice to his parents and she couldn't imagine how hard that must have been on her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 pm

Scotty peeled his eyes away from the dancers and looked over at Elyse. He took a bite of a piece of fish and nodded slightly. It was very good, though oddly spiced. "Not great, it's like his death has sapped her enthusiasm. We've not had a good argument in days. After hours she just lays on the couch or on the bed and reads Engineering manuals and reports," he said. "I've tried talking her into having a little fun on the holodeck but she just shoots me down. I have no idea what to do or how to reach here in her dark cloud," he said. "I mean, I know its been over a year since we started this mission but...oh I don't know how to fix this," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:38 pm

Elyse listened to her friend and she could tell that he was upset by what was happening with Sofia. Sofia had a big heart and cared deeply for those that worked with her. She knew that Sofia had viewed Neil as almost like a little brother and she had been mentoring him. His death had hit her very hard.

"I think it will just take time. She just needs to grieve in her own way. You two will be back to arguing in no time," she said with a little smile.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:12 pm

Scotty smiled at the support but he still wasn't convinced. Sofia had lost people before, most people that worked in engineering have but this was different. Niel was like family for her. As the dancers stopped and took their ease on their own pillows Kirsh'et clapped his hands. The doors opened and another woman came with an odd furry little...something in each hand. Kish'et smiled. "Allow me to present you with a gift Kirk...these are..Tribbles," he said as the Kzinti woman gave one to Amara and then one to Elyse. Amara's was dark furred as Elyse's had red fur like her hair. "They eat very little, make no mess and make the most pleasing noises," he said. "My gift to you and your crew," he said. The Tribble squeaked and its fur was extremely soft. It purred as ELyse stroked its fur.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:19 pm

Amara was absolutely intrigued by the Tribble that was handed to her. It didn't appear to have a head or tail. It looked like a furry ball to her, but she could tell it was alive because it moved in her hands and made a soft, purring sound as she stroked its fur. 

"I've never heard of Tribbles before," Amara said. "Are they native to your planet?"

Elyse was equally as entranced by the Tibble as Amara was. She smiled and laughed as it chirped at her. "Oh, it's adorable." She glanced at Scotty and began to think that perhaps the key to cheering Sofia up might be this little Tribble.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:04 pm

Scotty looked at the little creature and reached out and gave it a stroke with his fingers.

“No and I’m not certain where they come from. But my wives love them,” he said. And indeed several of his wives had different ones and were petting them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:06 pm

Amara smiled and continued to pet the one in her hands. She looked over at James and lowered her voice to speak to him while everyone else began to talk. Leonard was still trying to negotiate for the Romulan Ale.

"Will it be alright for us to bring these creatures aboard the ship?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:45 pm

“I don’t see why not, they look harmless enough,” he said as he looked at the little thing. “We have spices...rare spices that likely you’ve never tasted before. Some are so spicy that your tongue will feel as if it’s on fire,” he said. “Really? I must see this Doctor McCoy! F what you say is true, we have a deal!” He said and spot in his hand. McCoy spit in his and then they shook hands.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:50 pm

After a while longer, the group had to return to the ship. Amara caught up with Leonard as she continued to hold her Tribble. "So, what do you want in exchange for a few bottles of the ale?" She knew that James would be interested in the ale as well.

Meanwhile, Elyse approached Scotty. "I think you should give this Tribble to Sofia," she told him as she handed it to him once they stepped off the transporter. "I think it would cheer her up."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:58 pm

"We're exchanging the ale for Black Pepper, Garlic, Cheyenne Pepper, Onion Powder and Paprika," he said. "I think Chef can part with a few ounces of each," He said. "I know it's your favorite, I'll make certain you get a few bottles," He said.

Scotty looked at the Tribble and then smiled as he took it from her. It trembled and made a soft, purring sound when he touched its fur. His smile grew. "Alright, it's worth a try," he said though he had never heard Sofia speak about owning an animal before. He decided to present it to her right then.

When he arrived he held it behind his back as he came in. Sofia didn't move, she just looked up from the bed.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Amara smiled and thanked Leonard and then she and James headed back to their quarters. She put the Tribble down as they started to get undressed. James came over and began to kiss her and she kissed him back and grinned. "So...what do I have to do tonight to get you to look at me the way you were looking at that dancer?"

----------------------------------------

Sofia was in her quarters. She had a glass of Scotch, but she hadn't really touched it. She looked up at Scotty as he walked in. "How did it go?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:24 pm

Kirk smiled down at her as he held her in his arms. Her bra was a plainer black one and with a flick of his fingers it loosened and then came free of her body. Her smile grew as he he kissed her again though it was a harder kiss this time as she pressed her bared, firm breasts up against him. "You don't have to dance, if that was what you were thinking," he said in between his kisses. He shifted to kiss her neck as his hands explored her breasts.

"It went well, I brought you a little something. The Kziinti have them as pets," he said as he produced the Tribble. It shifted in his hand and twittered as it sensed someone else nearby.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:32 pm

Amara's smile grew into a grin when he loosened her bra. She let it drop to the floor and returned his deep kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts up against his chest. She moaned softly as she felt his lips against her neck. She had momentarily forgotten all about the little Tribble that had since found a vent and made its way inside.

Sofia looked at the little fuzzy thing that Scotty held in his hand. It was only slightly bigger than his palm and Sofia was fascinated by it. She put aside her drink and she stood and walked over to where Scotty was. She smiled for the first time since Neil's death and she gently took the Tribble from him. It twittered and purred and caused Sofia to laugh. "It's so cute."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:09 am

Kirk continued to distract Amara as he laid her back into their bed. There wasn’t alot of foreplay this time and Amara even helped him find her opening. Then the fireworks began.

----------------------------

Scotty smiled. “It doesn’t eat much and doesn’t make a mess. It moves by rolling itself. You’ll have to give it a name, ofocurse,” He told her as he watched her. “I don’t know if it’s a male Tribble or a female either, or even if they have sexes,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:10 am

Amara and James made passionate love before collapsing back onto the bed together. Amara grinned over at James as they both tried to catch their breath. “You and I are extremely good at that.”

After a moment she rolled over towards him and kissed his chest a few times. “Do we have any Romulan ale left?” They were both off duty the next day so they could drink a little more.

————————————-

Sofia was clearly very happy. She leaned up and kissed Scotty and then smiled at him. “Thank you for this.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:46 am

“I think there is half a bottle left but Bones should be getting us more soon,” he said as he laid back on his folded arms. Sex had made him sleepy. It didn’t always bit he was actually pretty tired after the long dinner event. That and Amara took a little longer to orgasm this time. Kirk usually waited until she came first and it took some time this time.

“Any ideas on a name?” Scotty asked as he began to get undressed. It had been some time since they had been intimate. He hoped that maybe he’d get lucky tonight though he wouldn’t press her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:54 am

Amara got up and walked over to the cabinet where they kept a few bottles of alcohol and pulled out the Romulan ale. She was completely naked as she got out two glasses and poured them each some. She walked back over to the bed and handed him his glass. She grinned at him as she sat down next to him. "Tired?"

Sofia had some food left over from her dinner and she began to feed the little Tribble. "Well, since we don't know if it's a boy or girl I might just call it Fluffy for now since it certainly is that," she said with a grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Kish'et had requested to have a tour of the Enterprise. Kirk decided to give him the 'Royal' treatment though Amara was not happy about him not taking a break. He had barely had more than a few hours of sleep when he could get it and he rarely ate unless she was watching him. Between the repairs, their mission and crew morale, Kirk was quite the busy man. Add in Kish'et, and he was constantly moving. They were in dress colors, not their usual grays and Kish'et marveled at the Enterprise. Kirk had all departments standing by and both Scotty and Sofia smiled at all of the compliments they were given as to how clean and organized their engine room was.

In the Captain's dining room Kish'et took his ease and Kirk had Chef prepare several dishes for him to try including Pan-fried Catfish, Spicy, Korean Prawns and an Italian pasta dish that even Amara had trouble eating because it was so spicy. Kish'et LOVED them though, especially the Shrimp.

"Kirk you've been a grand host and so I've decided to repay your hospitality with a bit of information. I know you are looking for Minshara class worlds and I happen to know the location of one," he said with a wide grin. He handed Kirk a yellow data disk.

"Well, that's very kind of you Kish'et," Kirk said as he accepted the disk. "I will tell the Federation of you and of your trading post. You are strategically placed and make for an excellent stopping point," Kirk said. Kirsh'et smiled warmly. "Thank you Kirk! I look forward to meeting more of your people!" He said in a deep, grand voice then proceeded to continue eating.

After dinner, it was very late, they were headed back to their room when Chef called Kirk on his communicator. Kirk paused as his communicator chimed. He considered ignoring it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:02 pm

That night, Sofia and Scotty had rekindled their fire. She wanted to just lounge in his arms the next day, but with Kish'et visiting they had to ensure that the engine room was ready to be seen by him. Both Sofia and Scotty took a lot of pride in their work and they were both extremely pleased with the compliments Kish'et had given them and their crew. Sofia had left Fluffy back in her room. She had fed it that morning and then left it for the day. 

Amara felt that her husband was running himself ragged and she was worried about him. He wasn't getting enough sleep and was barely eating. She knew that he wasn't going to be able to continue on this way for much longer. However, he cared greatly for his crew and ship and it showed. 

After dinner with Kish'et, she and James were heading back to their quarters when she heard the Chef call James on his communicator. Amara saw the exhausted look in his eyes and she decided to take matters into her own hands. She took his communicator from him. "You go and get some rest. I'll handle this." She shooed him away and then responded to the Chef. "This is Amara. What's going on?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:46 pm

“Some kind of tiny, little...creature! Has been at my
Food storage! I’ve never seen them before but there must be at least twenty of them! He growled.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:51 pm

Amara blinked at what she heard the Chef say. Thankfully, James had walked away and didn't hear about this. Believing that her Tribble was safely back in their quarters, she had no idea what it might be. "Ok, I'll be right there," she said before heading to the food storage area.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:13 pm

The food storage area was a large room that was behind the officer's mess kitchen. Chef was there with several Tribbles that squeaked and tried to roll away as he swatted them with a broom. There had to be at least 10 around him and more squeaks and twitters from inside the storage room. Chef was in his white, chef's uniform and looked bloody murder at her. "This food is NOT replaceable out here! Their eating EVERYTHING! How can I make fresh bread without FLOUR! They are eating ALL the FLOUR!!!" He growled and indeed several of the Tribbles were covered in it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Amara was shocked by the sight that greeted her when she stepped into the food storage area. She had no idea where all of these Tribbles had come from! They had only brought two back onto the ship. She suddenly spotted one that looked like hers and she realized it must have gotten out of their quarters through a vent. However, she could not explain the others. She knew that something bigger was happening here. She immediately opened James' communicator and contacted Spock and Leonard. 

"Spock, Dr. McCoy this is Amara. Would you please come to the food storage area?

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, Sofia and Scotty headed back to her quarters after their shift was over. They were both smiling and very pleased with how the visit had gone. They were immensely proud of their engineering staff and they were planning to celebrate their success with some Scotch. However, the moment they opened the door they were greeted by a chorus of chirping and squeaking. Sofia's eyes widened as she saw that the one Tribble they had left hours before had multiplied and there were several more. Some had already gotten into the vents.

"Uh...did you know this was going to happen?" she asked.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Spock had Scarlet's left foot in his hands and he was rubbing the pressure points. A sigh of relaxation came from Scarlett as she lay back in their bed. She had white, lacey panties on but nothing else and her eyes were closed as Spock worked wonders on her feet. When Spock heard the message he stopped. When he did that Scarlett groaned, he had planned to to both of her feet and then, perhaps, things might take a more intimate turn.

"Be right there Amara," he said.

-------------------

McCoy and Elyse were in the shower. McCoy was rubbing in the conditioner which gave her hair that nice glow he liked. He messaged her scalp and then moved his hands down to her breasts. He kissed her neck then she felt him press up behind her. He was ready, she knew that right away.

Amara's voice came through the intercom fairly clearly. McCoy sighed disappointingly. "Someone better be dying!" Leonard grunted though he touched her opening teasingly as he stepped out of the shower. That made him grin as he went to get dried off.

"Be right there!" He said.

---------------------

"How would I know!?" Scotty said. "I've never seen these...Tribbles before!" He said as he moved to begin picking them all up.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next