The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Reminiscing Stardate 2259.274/2255.112

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Little Reminiscing Stardate 2259.274/2255.112 Empty A Little Reminiscing Stardate 2259.274/2255.112

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:19 pm

It took Elyse several weeks to really get back on her feet and get back to work full time. Everyone was thrilled to have her back though and Elyse was ready to get back to work. She was not one to sit around all day doing nothing. She needed to be working, or being productive in some way. However, she had to wait for Leonard to fully clear her before she could return. 

She had been back at work for a week now and one night after their shift was over, James, Amara, Elyse, and Leonard met at the bar to hang out and talk. It was the end of a long week and they all needed a break. They had changed out of their uniforms and into civies. James and Amara were both dressed in all black, as was their preference, and Elyse was wearing a green pull over sweater and a pair of slacks. They had a few drinks and began to laugh as various stories were shared among them. Leonard was telling a story about a sim that he, "Kaia", and James were in together. At the time, James and Kaia were dating and Jim had been in a playful mood and had called Kaia by pet names during the sim. He had gotten into a bit of trouble over that.

Elyse smiled and laughed. "So, was that the first time you and Amara met?"

Amara just laughed and shook her head. "Uh...no. Your husband and I had a very interesting first meeting...."

Last edited by XslvrstarX on Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Little Reminiscing Stardate 2259.274/2255.112 Empty Re: A Little Reminiscing Stardate 2259.274/2255.112

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:52 pm

Several weeks without having Elyse to be apart of the bridge crew made both James and Spock realize just how useful Elyse really was. She could take over the Con with competence and she could fill in as Pilot, Navigator and Tactical on the bridge. Versatility was key to most good Starfleet officers and with having her and Kal, they pretty much had everything but science and communications covered.

Seeing her hail and laughing was a real treat. Kirk knew Amara missed her friend dearly though they visited in sickbay or Elyse’s quarters but it wasn’t the same thing as having her on the bridge or to go running with on the holodeck.

All 4 of them were in the bar and they had gotten a table near the back. As conversation went they had drifted to how everyone met one another. Kirk certainly recalled it all well. He smiled as he took a sip of his drink.

“Well, Amara and I were dating...which meant...more or less, we met up to have sex,” Kirk said. “She was super hot for me at the time,” he said trying not to grin like a doofus at what he said. He had since learned that Amara was working as a Romulan spy but he felt even so, she wanted him...it...him.

“I mean, we couldn’t keep our hands off one another. I do recall that sim though,” Kirk chuckled. “Commander hodges…” he chuckled again. “Oh man I thought he was going to lose it with us. “The pet name I called Amara was...Sweet Cheeks,” he said. When he saw Elyse burst out laughing he continued. ‘Well, it was...is, very true,” he said and he saw Amara’s cheeks flush a little.

“Anyway if we didn’t find a room quick I felt like Amara was going to demand that we do it on the stairs. Well, McCoy’s room was right there...so we decided to go there,” he said

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Little Reminiscing Stardate 2259.274/2255.112 Empty Re: A Little Reminiscing Stardate 2259.274/2255.112

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:57 pm

Elyse saw Leonard scowl at James out of the corner of her eye and she burst out laughing. "Oh no...."

Stardate: 2259.112

It was only three days after Kaia and James had started sleeping together and things between them were pretty hot and heavy. She had just gotten out of one of her classes and found that James was waiting for her. He had grabbed her as soon as she had walked out and pulled her aside so they could make out. Things between them started to heat up extremely quickly and Kaia pulled back and looked at her watch. 

"I have two hours before my next class."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:20 pm

Kaia had the softest lips Kirk had ever felt and she made the cutest little sound when he touched her somewhere she liked to be touched. He liked that she let him touch her under her skirt, sometimes. She smelled great too. It was a beautiful day, though it usually was with weather control systems working properly, which they almost always were. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky and Amara’s brilliant, blue eyes and red lips called to him.

“2 hours...20 minutes, there, then back, only left just over an hour...ok, a slight detour,” Kirk said as he took her hand in his. They were in their red, cadet uniforms and he wondered how fast he could get her boots off or maybe just leave them on? That made him smile. Maybe just leave them on he decided as they headed up the steps to the Medical dorms.

Last edited by Conleth on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Kaia had known from the first moment she met James that he was on his way up the ranks...and fast. She could easily see him becoming a Captain at a young age. He was intelligent and confident (sometimes to the point of being cocky) and she knew that attaching herself to him would be a good move for the future. She was there to spy on the Federation through Starfleet...but she could have a little fun too, right?

She smiled when he took her hand and then led her towards what she knew where the Medical dorms. "James, where are we going?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:45 pm

James smiled as he held onto her hand. “Don’t worry about it,” he said casually. They got into the turbolift hoping it was empty but there were med students on it and so they just smiled, nodded and stood a bit apart as the elevator made its way up.

“Congrats Kirk on that Commendation, reprogramming a simulation? I wish I thought of that!” Russell Graham said as he clapped Kirk on the shoulder and the student spilled out onto the commons area. Then the lift was empty and Kirk pounced on Kaia. Then again against the door to McCoy’s dorm room as he typed the door code. The door opened suddenly and they fell together onto the floor. Kaia laughed a full-hearted laugh at how stupid that was that they fell like that. Kirk laughed as well, as he helped her up.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:54 pm

Kaia couldn't get enough of James. The man knew how to kiss and get her heart rate going. She, of course, had heard everything about him and knew he was a flirt, but so far he didn't seem to be getting bored with her. She was pressed against the door to the door and they continued to kiss as James typed in the access code. The door suddenly opened and they both fell onto the floor. Kaia couldn't help herself and she laughed at what had happened. She let him help her up and almost immediately they began to kiss again. Pieces of clothing began to get removed and tossed this way and that and then they fell together onto the bed.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:04 pm

McCoy’s bed had been made and Kirk tossed the blue bedspread back and it all but slid off the end. They laid together kissing and touch and then Kaia got on top but turned around so she could use her mouth on him as he used his on hers. That lasted all but 5 minutes because they were both ready and she just shifted forward, faced away from him as she guided him in and then lowered down on him. She heard him groan as she rolled her hips and shifted him as he was inside her. Jim was of a good size and Kaia felt wonderful.

Eventually Kirk shifted and got behind her and she lifted up so he could play with her nipples as he bumped up against her bottom. Then they shifted so that the top of her head was facing the door and Jim had her on her back. Her legs were up though her knees were bent as he began to just ram the hell out of her. Her head came off the bed and she grabbed the edge of it with her hands. She just let her head flop over the edge and then she saw the door open and a pair of cadet boots and legs stepped inside.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Kaia was so close. She was teetering right on the edge of bliss. She could feel that it was about to happen. She just needed a few more seconds....Suddenly, she heard the door open and saw someone in cadet boots walk inside. She yelped out in surprise and jerked and James fell back as she grabbed the bedspread that James had thrown off and used that to cover herself up with. The man had dark hair and eyes and held an angry scowl on his face. Kaia's face turned red and she glanced over at James.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:55 pm

McCoy was shocked to say the least! For one, he wasn’t certain what he was seeing and then he did see. Jim was screwing Kaia Fox! In HIS bed! And he had seen ALL of her. “Damnit Jim, did you get lost on the way to your OWN dorm room!?” He asked angrily. “Bones...I ah...we took a detour,” he said as he hopped off the bed. “Get dressed,” he said under his breath as he found his small clothes.

“Well...in my bed?” McCoy asked. “You remember Kaia Fox?” Lirk asked casually as he found his pants and put them on.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Kaia remembered McCoy from the sim they had been in together yesterday. However, they had not been formally introduced. She kept the bedspread around her as she started to gather her clothes. Unfortunately, McCoy was standing on her panties she had to ask him to move. She grabbed them  and then stood up, holding the bedspread around her body and smiled at him. "James has told me a lot about you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Kirk found Kaia's bra and tossed it at her. She had been looking at it hit her in the face then slid down to the top of the bedspread. He already had his pants on and was pulling his shirt on. McCoy came over to him.

"I thought you weren't going to do this again?" McCoy said under his breath but Kaia heard. "It was more of a suggestion than a rule...I thought," he said as he began to button on his jacket. "Not...funny," McCoy said. "Kirk looked at his watch and thought if they did go back to his place they could 'finish' things. It had only been 20 minutes. Kirk got his boots and sat down to slip them on. Somehow Kaia had her bra and panties on while holding the bedspread then she just abandoned it when she pulled up her skirt.

"We should definitely hit the club later Bones," Jim said as he finished putting on his last shoe and stood up. McCoy just gave him a doubtful smirk and shook his head. "You'll never change," he murmured just as Kaia pulled her shirt down and fluffed her hair. McCoy looked at the bedspread on the floor and Kirk grinned as he took it up and put it back onto the bed, though only in a ball. "Well, always good ta see ya Bones, we gotta study," he said as they existed his room. "Study my ass," McCoy said grumpily.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:02 pm

Stardate: 2259.274

Elyse couldn't stop laughing. Between Amara, James, and Leonard they had told the story and Elyse found it extremely entertaining. "Oh my God...I can literally see the look on his face. So...did you two actually study?"

Amara laughed and looked at James with a playful grin. "In a way. I studied him and he studied me...twice."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:53 pm

McCoy smirked but wasn't laughing. "I think the angle is what really made me stop like a deer in headlights," McCoy said then took a sip of Bourbon. "Jim I've seen naked several times," McCoy said. "That was the last time Bones and you were a sport about it," James said. McCoy just rolled his eyes. "Hey, I heard Kal was about to unveil his new holodeck program. I mean, where does he find the time? Swimming, running, Kayaking, horseback riding, hiking, Base Jumping, a Springball court, a Hoverball court and now this Fair Haven," James said. "Oh, that's right, the one where Elyse wasn't invited to join," McCoy said with a smirk. He didn't look at Elyse either and was a cool as a cucumber about that. "I'll go!" he said not worried at all that Elyse wasn't invite, though, that was more of a personal joke than anything else.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:02 pm

Elyse rolled her eyes at her husband and shook her head. "Well, I have my final holodeck Commander Training exam coming up so I'll be studying for that." 

Amara grinned at Elyse. "Don't sweat about that. I know you're going to do great. James and Spock weren't sure what to do without you while you were laid up. They were both relieved when you came back. On more than one occasion, James turned to your station to ask you a question and you weren't there. Kal was just like a sad, lost puppy the entire time you weren't there. He didn't have his best friend to talk to."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:09 pm

"Yeah, he and Fiona have gotten pretty serious. He's been scheduling special dinners with Chef for just the two of them. I saw them the other day in the corner. A candle, a bottle of wine, the whole bit," James said and Amara looked at him like that sounded lovely. Jim had his own private dining room and most evenings, dinner was served but rarely did they use the table for eating. Once the candle light and the good food hit them they just turned into animals. James was a very passionate man with a very healthy libido. If it wasn't for her regenerative abilities, she'd likely be very sore by now and it's only been around a year. 4 more years of him attacking her every day and sometimes, more than once.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:12 pm

Elyse smiled a little when she heard what Kal was doing with Fiona. "I think that's great. He talked to me before I got sick about how Fiona was wanting to spend more time with him and I'm glad that he's finding time to be with her."

Amara grinned. "So, who do you think will be next? Kal and Fiona? Or Scotty and Sofia? Should we place our bets now?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:19 pm

"My bets on Scotty and Sofia," Jim said. "I don't know, Fiona seems to have Kal wrapped around her finger, I think if she wants that, she'll have it," he said as he looked at Elyse. He didn't know Kal was well as Elyse did. Kal was not ready to settle down. He liked his space and even her and Leonard got tired of one another sometimes. But not often, they were apart quite a bit and Leonard was no slouch in the romance department. That and the man cooked! Who did that these days? The worst part was, he was very good at it. Who can stay angry with a guy that can make his own pasta?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Amara smiled and nodded and clinked glasses with James in agreement. Elyse knew that Kal wasn't close to wanting to settle down. However, she also wasn't certain if Scotty was either. Yes, he loved Sofia, that much was evident to everyone, but was he ready to make that kind of a commitment? "Do you really think that Scotty is ready to settle down like that?" she asked Jim as she took a sip of her drink.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:33 pm

"They're already married inn spirit. They argue, they make up and they're good at what they do. Together they keep this ship running so I'd prefer them to be as close as they want to be. I won't discourage that," he said. "4 years is a long time. I won't discourage much of anything if it keeps everyone working and doing their jobs," Jim said. "But enough about shop talk, Leonard, does Elyse know?" Jim said putting him on the spot. Leonard shook his head slightly and tried to make the neck slicing gesture for Jim to stop what he was going to say but obviously, it was too late. Elyse looked at him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Elyse blinked at what Jim said. Does Elyse know? Did she know what? She saw Leonard making a neck slicing gesture to get Jim to stop, but it was too late. Amara had seriously perked up and she was looking from James, to Leonard, to Elyse with a little grin. What wanted to know what this was all about.

"Do I know what?" Elyse asked as she turned in her seat to look at Leonard.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:15 pm

McCoy shook his head. Leave it to Jim to put him on the spot. McCoy had been invited to become head surgeon at the Medical Exchange on Denoblia. A planet renown for its medical expertise. In fact, McCoy had met Dr. Flox, who had served aboard the Enterprise NX-01 during Archer's Captaincy on that ship. Flox was a legend in the medical field and asking McCoy to join him was a huge honor.

"I was going to talk to you about it...It's nothing really," McCoy said trying to brush it off. Kirk just chuckled. "Nothing? Bones, being nominated for Head Surgeon at the Medical Exchange on Denoblia is not nothing," Kirk said. "It doesn't matter Jim, I'm not going...You need me and It would mean leaving Elyse for 4 years," McCoy said but he wasn't grinning anymore. In medical terms, he'd be the Captain of his own Enterprise taking up that post. The medical exchange was a collective oh physicians from all over the Federation. A massive culmination of medical techniques, procedures and knowledge passing through the Exchange.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Elyse was stunned by what Jim revealed. She knew about the Medical Exchange on Denoblia and becoming Head Surgeon there was a huge deal. The Enterprise still had four years left in their mission, that was true, but this was not something she thought he should pass up.

"I think you should do it Leonard," she told him. "This is an incredible opportunity and opportunities like this don't come up that often." Elyse had never felt more proud of Leonard than she did in that moment. She knew he was an incredible surgeon, but clearly everyone else did too.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:33 pm

McCoy gave Jim a suffering look. Leonard smiled but it wasn't a real smile. Kirk didn't think McCoy had mentioned it and he was right. He wasn't certain he would have. McCoy took a another sip of his drink. "I think I have enough going on here," McCoy said and he wasn't looking at Elyse at all. "It's 4 years and I have a pretty good thing going right here," He said as he set his hand on Elyse's thigh. Elyse was a very private person and PDA was not her thing. His hand made her cheeks turn pink. She had to take hold of his hand, to stop him from rubbing the inside of her thigh. He did that on purpose to distract her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:43 pm

Elyse was certainly not big on PDA. Jim and Amara didn't care quite as much, although they still had to be somewhat careful since he was the ship's Captain and he had to maintain authority even when off duty. She took a hold of Leonard's hand to keep him from rubbing her inner thigh. She knew that he was partly trying to distract her from what Jim had told her. 

After a while, each pair headed back to their quarters. Elyse waited until they were alone before bringing up the subject again. "Leonard, I'm being serious. I really think you should do this."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next