The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Science Officer Stardate 2258.32+

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The New Science Officer Stardate 2258.32+ - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Science Officer Stardate 2258.32+

Post by Conleth Mon May 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Now he knew she was just trying to see what he would do. But then she had her toes tweed-ling him between his legs. He looked up at her and she looked back at him as if daring him to do something. The waiter had come back. "I think we'll need a few minutes more," Kirk said. When the waiter left he took a quick glance around. He didn't see any familiar faces. He stood and extended his hand to her. When she took it and stood up he dragged her to the back and into the men's bathroom. Luckily it was empty.

A few moments later.

Kirk moved once more against her backside. He was still inside of her and waves of pleasure seemed to strike them both as he pressed himself against her. Her pants were down around her knees and his were as well. She had her hands pressed against the wall of the large stall with her butt shifted out for him. Kirk had been quick and rough but it seemed to be what they both needed. That and the risk of getting caught added alot too.

He let her leave first after she cleaned up a little and then he did 30 seconds later. The waiter came up to her and when she said they'd need a little more time he just moved off just as Kirk came back to the table. They both had rosy cheeks. Kirk sighed contentedly as he picked up the menu. "Hmm, I think we'll share a Delovian Souffle, a side of Dresci and 2 Antarian ciders," Kirk ordered then grabbed her menu right out of her hand and handed it to the waiter with his. 'Lets see how she likes THAT!' He thought feeling pretty good about himself right then. 'And that's what you get when you test my resolve!' he thought as he looked at her. 'God, she was beautiful, he thought.

He smiled at her. "So, it might be a long shift for us. I'd like Alpha Team to stay on the bridge until we're well on our way," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The New Science Officer Stardate 2258.32+ - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Science Officer Stardate 2258.32+

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 11, 2020 2:41 pm

Kaia saw Kirk look around the restaurant and she knew then that he was going to do something. She saw him stand up and she took his hand and she grinned as he dragged her into the empty men's bathroom. Kaia quite enjoyed Kirk's decisiveness and directness. It was a turn on for her. Their coupling was hard and fast, but they couldn't exactly linger there. It reminded her of the couplings they would have in between classes while at the Academy. It left them both extremely satisified.

Kaia left the bathroom first and then Kirk followed after her a few moments later. Her face was a little flushed still, but it pleased her to see that his was too. She blinked a little in surprise when Kirk ordered for them both and then grabbed the menu right out of her hand, but she simply smiled and shook her head a little. He was clearly feeling quite good about himself at the moment. 

"I'm excited to finally be getting under way," she told him with a smile. "I think you've assembled a great team."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 11, 2020 2:49 pm

The food came fairly quickly with their drinks. The food was eaten with a sort of chopsticks and for that Kirk moved beside her and they often fed one another with the strange sticks. The cider was non-alcoholic but very tasty. The dish they ate wasn't spicy but it did have spices in it. Herbs and it smelled fragrant and tasted wonderful. Kirk even managed a kiss during lunch now that he was confident no one from the ship was here. it wasn't a very large restaurant.

He could see Kaia and himself just going anywhere and enjoying anything. They were both easy going and their skill sets were broad enough where they were actually a good team. After lunch they walked for a bit out on the promenade and they shared another Jumja stick for dessert. In the turbolift to the bridge Kirk reached out and touched Kaia's face.

"I am so in love with you Kaia. And I trust you, with my heart and with my life," Kirk said. He removed his hand just as the doors opened.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 11, 2020 2:57 pm

Kaia had never felt a connection to anyone else like she did to James T. Kirk. They just worked so well together and they both enjoyed one another's company. They were adventurous and easy going. They spent as much time together as they could on the station before they had to make their way back to the Enterprise. Each of them had things they needed to do. They were alone in the turbolift though and Kaia looked into Kirk's eyes as he reached out and gently touched her face. His words twisted her heart. But you shouldn't trust me. Kaia looked into his eyes until the very last moment before the doors opened. They then both stepped off the turbolift and walked in separate directions.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2