The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Den of Evil (December 1998)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Den of Evil (December 1998) - Page 2 Empty Re: Den of Evil (December 1998)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Ava remained quiet in the van on the ride back to the warehouse. There was a lot of tension between them. She had called the police and they were going to pick the girl up. She glanced at Frank when he mentioned Rawlins but she said nothing in response. Once they got back she went straight to her room and closed the door and began to pack. She figured Frank wouldn’t want her around anymore.

Micro approached Frank and crossed his arms over his chest. “Well, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. That girl ruined everything.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:19 pm

"It was a longshot at best Micro and that was with her. Without her we had nothing. Just more waiting," Frank said. "And now he's dead," Micro said. "He's dead because I killed him. But we got something from his safe. I haven't gone through it yet," Frank said and saw Ava head straight for her room. He turned to Micro.

"I need her Micro. I can't say it any plainer than that," Frank said. When Micro looked to say more Frank's expression changed and Micro let it go. Frank moved down the hall and just stepped into Ava's room and closed the door behind him. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched her pack.

"So you get what you want from me and then flutter away to the tower is that it? I get Gideon for you and now you're done with me," Frank said. "I can't blame you, the tower is alot nicer than here," Frank said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Ava had pulled the White Tiger mask back off of her face as she packed. She didn’t know realize just how upset she was about leaving until she had begun to pack. She had fallen for Frank...hard. It was going to be difficult to get over him.

She glanced over at him when he walked into her room. “I’m not going back to the Tower...I...I don’t know where I’m going. I figured you wouldn’t want me here anymore since I screwed everything up.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:35 pm

"Oh, is that what you did? Well, I guess now that Gideon is dead you don't need the White Tiger. And maybe the world doesn't either. But...but what If I just need Ava? What If I see a future without her and I don't like what I see? What if, I want her with me to see where it all goes between us? I had a dream where I told my wife about you and she smiled at me. I want to move on. I want to feel more than just coldness, hate and death. I want to feel warmth Ava. The moment you stepped into my life I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I know I'm older and beaten and battered but I don't want you to go," Frank admitted. And man was THAT hard to admit. He didn't want to seem weak to her but when she made love to him he was weak. And didn't want it to end.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Tears shimmered in Ava's eyes as she listened to what Frank said. She looked over at him and her eyes met his. "I'm tired of being alone. I miss having someone I can care for...and someone who will care for me. I miss feeling the warmth of love and I feel that with you. You and I are two ragged misfits...perfect for no one but each other. I...I need you Frank. I don't know what the future holds, but I know I don't want to go through it without you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:39 pm

Frank unfolded his arms. "But is this enough? I'm not done. I have to get Rawlins. The tower is a good place to be Ava," Frank said as he took her into his arms. "You could learn alot from them. And help so many people. Gideon is dead...you're free now. free of having him over your shoulder. Your quest is complete," he said as he rubbed her back. "Hun, you deserve more than I can offer you. Do you really want a life of bad food, late hours and sleeping rough? Because thats what this place is," Frank said as he lifted her chin up.

"I Don't want you to go but I want you to see the whole truth too. I feel a connection to you unlike any other. Its like I can't tell where I end and you begin," he said as he smoothed her hair back and took her face into his hands. "You have so much to offer and I, so little. Its like its just not fair," Frank said. But then he just kissed her. Softly at first and then it grew into something more. He poured his soul into his kiss, into her lips. He did not say the words but the way he kissed her...like the end of the world was happening right now! Like they were going to just fade into oblivion. "Oh god I want you," he whispered into her ear.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:58 pm

A while later Ava lay in Frank's arms in her bed as he spooned her. Their clothes were strewn about the room and the sheets were entangled around them.  Neither one of them had spoken. She felt Frank's lips as he softly kissed her neck and she moaned ever so slightly at the feeling. She slowly turned over in his arms so she was facing him and she looked into his eyes. "I never truly felt like I belonged at the Tower. I wanted to belong, but I always felt like an outsider. Here though...with you...I don't feel that way. Together we can get Rawlins and get justice for your wife and son. Then...then we can start a new life together. I'm in love with you Frank...please don't push me away."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:12 pm

Making love to Ava was not just something he wanted to do, It was a necessity. She had somehow burrowed into his heat, his very soul and there was nothing he could do about it now. He was defenseless when her large, dark eyes looked at him. And he could see all the pain and torment she had endured over the years. He could deny her nothing. Not his body, not his mind and not his heart. She was so incredibly beautiful and filled with vigor and life. When she made love it was like she knew exactly what he needed. She let him do what he needed and she did what she needed to do. And that meant all the difference.

"If you're staying then we'll need to get something you can eat. Do you like oatmeal? We have to make this place inconspicuous so no stove or oven and as little heat as possible," he said as he held her up to him. He felt her nipples harden against his chest. "And we'll do something about a bigger bed," he added. as he kissed her. He felt her leg go up around his his and he shifted to come atop her. "We can make this place a home, for now. And when we do get Rawlins...then maybe we can take a trip to Porto Rico," Frank said. "I bet you'd look hot in a bikini," He said. "I already know you do without one," he said with a smile and he laid his head down upon her and closed his eyes as he held her tightly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2