The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Den of Evil (December 1998)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Den of Evil (December 1998) Empty Den of Evil (December 1998)

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:55 pm

Even though it was winter, the club was absolutely on fire. Security at the front was no longer letting men into the club and only women that were young and hot. Desmond was a large, bald black man in a gray suit. He had an ear jack and throat mic and both he and Tommy were armed. There was a gaggle of three women who were up next to go in. One was slightly overweight and one looked to be a bit older. Desmond Admitted the young, sexy of the three and turned the other two away. It was only like this on Friday and Saturday nights. Since it was Friday, the guards did not put up with anything. Anyone that gave them trouble they were turned away immediately.

When Ava's cab arrived and she saw the line she knew that she'd never get in unless she got creative. Skirting the line she waited for the right moment. Two men tried to push their way in and the guards had to get physical with them. In doing so, Ava was able to get close. Once they got rid of the two men and got the line back in order Desmond saw Ava just standing there. He gestured for her to come to him. "Oh shit, you is fine!" He said. "Do a lil spin for me baby," He asked. When she did he licked his lips. "Damn, bitch got ass for days!" He said. "Uh, you head right in," He said and moved the velvet rope for her. Everyone else were complaining at her back but she descended the stairs down to two other guard. One nodded at her and opened the door. Once the door was opened the hard beat and the music flooded her ears. The door closed behind her.

There was an older woman checking coats and she gave her a ticket in return. The dance floor was huge and there were 2 bars, lots of tables and booths and everyone appeared to be having a great time. There were alot of women, at least 2 for every man by her estimation. There were lots of lights, glitter and the smell of perfume and body sweat. It was also warm in here which reminded her that Frank had been outside on the freezing roof for hours.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Den of Evil (December 1998) Empty Re: Den of Evil (December 1998)

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:05 pm

Ava had wanted to punch the bouncer at the front. However, she had played his little game. She knew she looked fine, but she didn't like being objectified, but it got her into the club. She had been wearing a high end, faux fur coat, but once she was inside she no longer needed it. She checked it and took the ticket. It was warm inside and she could smell the mixture of perfume, cologne, and body sweat. There was a loud bass thumping and Ava took note that women outnumbered men 2 to 1. She was going to need to make sure that she got and held Gideon's attention. She thought about Frank up there on the roof and hoped he was alright. She made her way over to one of the bars and ordered a martini.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:17 pm

The bartender knew what he was doing, the martini was perfect. As she scouted out the area there were alot of hot women here tonight. Ava knew she was gorgeous but there were a few that were equally pretty. But she noticed something. There were a few men, not guards watching the dancers. At first it was a mystery for her but as she watched them she knew what they were doing. They were tail scouts. Men who were selecting women for Gideon to check out. Whatever she did tonight she had to get noticed by one of those men.

As she held her Martini, it was almost gone a man in a white suit came up to her. She didn't recognize him but he was around her age and he had slightly dark skin. He stepped up to the bar and handed the bartender a fifty dollar bill. "Two more of what she's havin," he said and he turned to face Ava. He looked her up and down and nodded.

"I'm Mateo, what's your name?" He asked her. His accent was thick and she thought he might be Italian.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Ava's eyes scanned around the club. She immediately saw that she was going to have competition to get Gideon's attention. She also noticed something else. There were several men that were clearly not guards watching some of the women who were dancing. She then realized that these were men that there selecting women for Gideon to check out. She was going to need to do something to get noticed by those men.

She had almost finished her martini when a man stepped up to her. She saw him eye her as he handed the bartender a fifty dollar bill. He was attractive and she began to realize that if she got him to dance with her then she could get the attention of those men.

"I'm Ana," she responded with a flirtatious smile. "Thank you for the drink."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:34 pm

"You are new here? I don't recall ever seeing you before and I come here often. I love to dance!" he said and she got the sense that, perhaps, he was a gay man. He snapped to a pose in a very Saturday Night Feveresque way and that's what the suit he wore made her think of. He did look light on his feet though and he spun in a tight circle so it was clear he could move. Their drinks came and the bartender set hers down near her.

"Salut!" Mateo said and he took a healthy sip of his Martini. He watched the dancers and stood near her. he moved a little with the beat of the music but clearly he wanted to be out there.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:39 pm

As Ava watched Mateo she began to realize that he really wasn't interested in her in a sexual way. That, and she could tell he wanted to dance. Dancing with a gay man was going to make it easier for her to get the attention of those men because she wasn't going to be worrying about him making moves on her. 

She took a few sips of her new Martini and then grinned at him. "Come on. Dance with me," she told him as she took his hand. She moved a little to the beat and he would be able to tell that she could dance and he would have fun with her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:54 pm

It didn't take long for Ava to learn that Mateo was an incredible dancer. He was limber, flexible and he moved with a grace that matched her own. it took them a little while to get in sync but once he knew her style he matched to it perfectly. They did a sort of dirty dance with him folding her into him and then spinning her around, lifting her up and setting her down perfectly. People began to watch them and before long they had a ring of people watching them. Men and women clapped to their dance and the quick beat of the music made their dance a lively one. Ava and Mateo exploded in movement, her red with his white and she knew now that the majority of eyes in the club were on them. Finally Mateo did his final move where he flung his arm up into the air with her on her knees before him. People screamed and clapped for them and Mateo helped her up.

"You are magnificent Ana, oh my god! You are so talented!" He complimented and gave her a gentle hug and peck on the cheek. He bought her and himself another Martini since they barely drank from their second ones and those were removed and disposed of when they left their seats. Now however, Ava was warm and she had started to sweat. The Martini was cold though and as she watched the dancing she saw the scouts conferring with one another. Two of them were looking her way.

After her Martini was half gone she began to feel decidedly...odd. When she examined her glass she dipped a finger and felt a a bit of a grainy, white substance. She didn't know exactly what it was but she knew, by how the colors of the lights began to blur and blend together that it was some kind of hallucinogenic. One of the men that had been looking at her came up to her then. He wore a gray suit like the others. "Gideon would like to meet you at his table, may I get your name?" the man said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:06 pm

It had been a while since Ava had danced like that, but she and Mateo got into a good groove after a few minutes and they began to dirty dance. Their dancing caught many people's attention and people began to gather around them to watch them. Ava noticed that the tail scouts were watching them as well. By the end of the dance people were clapping and cheering for them. She smiled and laughed and knew that if that hadn't gotten Gideon's attention, then nothing would. 

She was hot and glistening a little from the dancing and gladly accepted a new martini. It was cold and perfect and as she took a sip out of the corner of her eye she saw the scouts talking and looking her way. She had to fight to keep herself from grinning because she knew she had gotten the attention she wanted. However, as she finished her martini and was about to set it down on the table she noticed a white, grainy substance at the bottom of the glass. She began to feel a little strange, and not in a drunk sort of way. She knew then that she had been drugged. She was going to need to be very careful. 

She composed herself as one of the scouts approached her and pretended at first not to notice him until he began to speak. Her heart began to beat a little bit harder, but she kept herself under control. "I'm Ana."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 pm

"Follow me Ana, you are a very good dancer," The man complimented as he brought her around the dance floor then up the steps to the second level. There she had a great view of the dance floor and the two bars. Gideon Mace wore dark sunglasses and had dark hair styled just so. He wore a dark gray suit with a red shirt. There was another girl sitting at his table already and Ava saw immediately that something was off about her. Her movements seemed lethargic and she was smiling. She had long, blond hair and bright blue eyes. she looked very young. So young in fact she doubted she was 21. She was knockout model, pretty and wore a short, blue dress with white heels and large, gold hooped earrings. The other man at the table was a bit older than Gideon with white blonde hair slicked back and he had one blue eye and one green eye. The man that brought her over whispered into Gideon's ear.

"So, Ana, I am Gideon Mace. I've not seen dancing like that in quite sometime," he said. "Ive ordered us some champagne. I want you to sit and talk with me, is that alright?" He said. "This is Bobby, its his birthday today," Gideon said. Bobby smiled at her but clearly he had eyes for the blonde woman.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:39 pm

Ava followed the man around the dance floor and up the steps to the second level. The second level was clearly a private level and she spotted Gideon at a table. As she approached him there were flashes in her mind of the deaths of her parents...of her siblings. For a moment, pure rage and anger surged up inside of her. She wanted to unleash the White Tiger on him...to slaughter him like he slaughtered her family...but she forced herself to remain calm. She had a soft smile for him as she was led to his table. She immediately noticed that there were two other people with him as well. There was a very young blonde woman...no girl. She was probably no older than 18 and Ava could tell there was something off about her. She had likely been drugged as well. The power of the amulet helped her to keep most of the effects at bay thankfully. The other person at the table was a man and Ava couldn't help but notice that he had one blue eye and one green eye. She took a seat and she smiled at Gideon when he complimented her. 

"Thank you. I love dancing. I feel that dancing is a wonderful way to express oneself. Wouldn't you agree?"

She then looked over at Bobby when Gideon commented that it was his birthday. Clearly, she was intended to be Bobby's date, but she could see that Bobby wanted the blonde. Ava also knew that she had a much better body than the blonde. The blonde was thin...almost too thin and had no curves. Ava...she had curves in all the right places. 

"Well, Feliz Cumpleaños (Happy Birthday)," she told him with a sexy smile. While Ava had not grown up in Puerto Rico, she knew Spanish fluently and her parents had both had Puerto Rican accents. She was able to mimic their accents. She had a feeling that pulling out sexy accent was going to help put the cards in her favor where Gideon was concerned. She was rather exotic after all. Whereas the blonde was rather...plain.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:58 pm

The champagne flowed. Gideon was very taken with Ana and he liked spanish women. This woman was knock out gorgeous and he wanted to move the party upstairs. He made a sign to one of his men and they stepped away toward the elevator. Gideon raised his glass and made a toast to Bobby. "happy Birthday Bobby!" He said and took a sip of the very expensive champagne. The woman was able to take a drink from her glass but her hand was fairly unsteady and Bobby helped her put the glass down.

"Come, my ears can't take any more of this noise. I can show you my place. I have a huge Aquarium. Do you like tropical fish? I love them!" He said excitedly. Obviously he was quite passionate about them. Everyone got up and Ava felt somewhat unsteady. Whatever it is she'd likely be just like the blonde if not for her special protection. Gideon took her arm while Bobby helped the blonde girl up.

The elevator looked fancy with alot of bronzed brass and stainless steel. The guards didn't go up with them and Bobby had his arm around the blonde girl. "I think...maybe I should call a cab," The blonde girl said. "No no, you're fine. You'll be fine baby," Bobby said. Gideon smiled at them and then looked at Ava. "So Ana, you live in New York long or just visiting/" he asked to make small talk. before she could answer the Elevator opened. There were two guards that held the doors open for them. But only one of the two got into the elevator. The other stood by the door. The doorway was not in direct view from there but the risk to Frank just went up astronomically. The apartment was dark and modern and looked very fancy. He brought her to a sunken seating area and the aquarium glowed blue and curved around the far wall. "There, you see? Isn't it beautiful?" Gideon said. Bobby and the blonde girl sat down on the black leather couch. His hands were all over her and she feebly tried to keep his hands away from her. "Bobby...I...I want to go home," she said. "Oh, no ya don't babe, we're gunna have us a little party. Don't ya like parties?" Bobby said softly. He face her and he had her dress pushed up high enough to get his hand up to her upper thigh.

Gideon turned on the aquarium light and he began to point out the different fish. He knew them all and even named most of them. For Ava her knees felt like jelly and her mind kept swimming away from what she was doing. It took a real effort to bring herself back. "So, enough about my fish, haha. I know, I'm boring you. But...I have something else to show you," Gideon said. Ava could see the doorwall from where she was. She'd need to distract Gideon somehow to unlock it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:14 am

Ava's body was fighting against the drugs that were in her system. Her legs felt like jelly and it took real effort to keep herself standing. She couldn't let herself go...she had to fight against it. A little ways away from where she was standing with Gideon as he was showing her his fish, she could see Bobby on the couch with the girl. She saw the girl trying to push away Bobby's hands, but he just kept putting them back onto her body. She felt sick just at the thought of letting this guy rape this girl. She hoped Bobby would just eventually give up and let her go. 

She spotted the doorwall and she knew that she needed to distract Gideon so she could unlock it. She remembered the bar that she had seen in another room and a thought came to her. "Gideon," she practically purred as she looked at him, "could I get a drink first? A Cosmopolitan would be wonderful."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:45 am

Gideon was taken aback by her request but the look in  her eyes and the sound of her voice made him consider her request. He shifted and put his hands on her waist and he leaned in and kissed her. As he kissed her his hands moved to her bottom and he gave her buttocks a squeeze as he pushed himself up against her.

"A cosmo, coming right up. I'll take it to the hot tub room, just over there," He said then moved his hands to his breasts. "God I want to see these tits," he said as he squeezed her breasts then sighed and stepped away.

Bobby had helped the girl up. She was still able to stand on her own but he took her hand and they moved up out of the seating area and they headed down the hall and disappeared into one of the bedrooms back there.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:52 am

Ava allowed Gideon to kiss her, even though his touch made her want to vomit. She even forced herself to kiss him back and not grimace at his touch. She hated this man with ever fiber of her being. She was going to make him pay for what he had done. She smiled at him and watched him walk away. However, just as she unlocked the doorwall, she saw Bobby take the girl down the hallway and into one of the bedrooms. She felt a wave of panic rise up inside of her. Could she really allow that girl to be raped just so she and Frank could get their revenge? Could she live with herself afterwards? Did she want to be that kind of woman? She was being selfish in her focus for revenge for herself...Frank too. This was bigger than both of them and she wanted to do what was right...not what was right for her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:59 am

Gideon's back was to her as she unlocked the doorwall. Just outside the vision of the guard that was standing by the elevator. He didn't really seem to be paying attention either which was for the better. The bar was situated in a corner so when he turned to go behind it, he was now facing her. "So what ya got under that dress, a G-string? Lemme see, I want some entertainment while I make your drink," he said. Frank had a tube cam pressed up against the glass. He knew he couldn't go in right then. Gideon was facing his direction.

"No...don't," The girl said in a whine. "Its alright baby, I got you," Bobby said. "Oh...I...I want ta...go..." The girl said sleepily from the bedroom. There was some movement and then her voice sounded muffled. "No, not like that!" Bobby complained though from the room it was hard to hear them. "You're not doing it right!" He said.

Ava and Frank had Ear jacks with super sensitive mic's. They were actually designed by Tony Stark. "What's happening?" Frank asked in her earjack. "She's hesitating," Micro said in a tone that alluded to his being right about including her was a mistake. "Hun...whats wrong?" Frank asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:41 am

Ava had gotten the doorwall unlocked fairly easily, but now she had a dilemma. If she went to go save the girl then their cover would be blown. However, if she did nothing then that young girl was going to be raped. There was no easy choice here. Her stomach began to tighten into knots when she heard the girl in the other room. She knew she needed to get Gideon to turn around so Frank could get in. She grinned and took his hands and placed them on her bottom so he could feel through the dress that she was not wearing regular panties. She whispered something naughty into his ear but then grinned at him and pushed his hands away when he started to paw anxiously at her. "After my drink."

He turned back around to start making her drink again. She waited until he was shaking it up to respond in a low voice to Frank through her ear jack. "There's a young girl in another room that's about to be raped..."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Frank paused to think about that. "Where? In the apartment!?" Frank whispered. He guessed that it was so. He frowned as he stayed low so he would not be seen.

"If you blow this you won't have another chance!" Micro said into their headsets. Gideon smiled at Ava as he shook the drink. Frank was in a serious dilemma. It was just one girl. The last one. After this they could get him talking to Rawlins. They had to just power through. let 'it' happen. It was then that Frank heard a soft crying come from the other room. 'God damnit!' He said to himself.

"Frank no!" Micro said. "I'm breaking cover," Frank said in a very dangerous voice. The moment Frank stood up with his silenced weapon drawn the guard at the elevator gasped. Before he could even more Frank shot him in the head. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. Gideon heard the odd noise and then saw the movement of his guard falling.

"Shit!" He said in a panicked voice and threw the shaker at Ava's head as he vaulted over the bar counter away from her. Frank then shot the call button controls on the elevator. Sparks shot up from the small, metal panel.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Ava heard the silenced gunfire and she saw Gideon look at her. She dodged the shaker that he threw at her head and she watched him vault over the bar counter to get away from her. Gideon pulled his weapon and began to blind fire over the bar at Ava and then at Frank as Frank entered the apartment. Ava and Frank threw themselves out of the way of the gunfire. Thankfully, neither of them were hit. 

"I'm going after the girl," she told Frank as she got up and sprinted down the hallway towards the bedroom. She kicked in the door and she growled at Bobby. "Men who have to drug women and rape them aren't real men in my opinion. Get away from her!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Frank heard Gideon eject a magazine to his pistol and he tossed a flashbang at him over the counter. From the bedroom Ava heard a loud...'Boom!' And a bright light came from where she had been.

"Fuck you bitch!" Bobby said. He was making her use her mouth on him when Ava came in. His pants were around his shins as he knelt on the bed. Bobby fell back but reached for the holster on his belt.

Gideon wasn't prepared for the flashbang and his ears rang as he was blinded. "Ahhhh!!!! Ahhh!" He screamed.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:32 pm

Ava glared at Bobby. She was sickened by him and other men like him. She sprang forward faster than a normal person could move and pulled the girl back before grabbing at the holster on his belt. They each struggled to get the gun. Ava slammed her elbow back into Bobby's face and he fell back and she pulled out the gun. In a split second she cocked the gun, aimed it, and fired. She hit him right in the chest and he fell back onto the bed. A pool of blood began to form around him and soak into the bedding. She kept the gun in her hand and helped the girl stand up. "It's ok," she told her gently. "You're going to be alright."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:47 pm

"You gotta get out of there Frank!" Micro said urgently into their Mic's. Frank knew he couldn't leave yet though and in the back of his head he hoped that shot was meant for Ava. God anything but that! He prayed. He was on Gideon like a hammer and he hit him with the putt of his pistol in the head then chopped at his wrist with his hand like a blade. Bones broke and Gideon squealed in pain and fell back. He tried to see but couldn't.

"Where's the safe asshole!?" Frank asked loudly as he put his pistol up against the man's temple. Gideon heard what the man asked but his hearing was all muffled. "In the office...behind the painting!" Gideon seethed. "Thanks," Frank said than shot him right in the head. Gideon fell back and would never get back up again.

Frank stood and hurried back to the hall. When he arrived Ava had the girl in tow. "We can't take her with us," Was all he said. He was wearing his hoodie and a mask but Ava wasn't. He looked at the girl. She was barely conscious by how she shifted around as if just barely able to hold up her head. "We'll call the police and tell them she's up here, ok?" Frank said when Ava gave him a look.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:17 pm

Ava felt nervous about leaving the girl, but they didn’t have much of a choice. She helped the girl over to a couch and looked at her. She was fading in and out of consciousness. “Just stay here. The police will be here soon.”

She then walked over to Frank. “How are we getting out of here?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:38 pm

"I have ropes to scale down the alley side. They are magnetic and will auto release so we dont leave evidence behind. I need to get to his safe," he said and stepped away from her. Obviously he wasn't happy and under alot of stress. He tried not to blame this on Ava. It wasn't her fault. That and she had given them an opportunity. He was just upset that it didnt work out. He found the painting and shifted it off the wall. He attached a maglock penetrator and hit the button. After about a minute the safe was open and he just brushed everything in it into his bag after he removed what he had for Ava. He reappeared into the hallway.

"Ok, time to go," Frank said and he tossed her a small bag. "You might want those," he said. When she looked into the bag her White Tiger suit was in it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Ava could sense Frank’s frustration and anger. She knew that things had not turned out the way he wanted, but she could not have left the girl. She would not have been able to live with herself. She watched as Frank rushed over to the safe. When he came back she saw he had a small bag. He tossed it to her and she opened it. She smiled a little when she saw her suit. She changed into it and was ready to go. “Alright, I’m ready.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Frank and Ava repelled down onto a couple of dumpsters that were up against the building in the alley. There were no lights here and he disconnected the rope and coiled it up. His van was parked just over a block away and when they got into it he took off his mask. He started the engine and pulled out into the street.

"We probably wont get as good a shot at Rawlins as we just had...but at least we got Gideon for you," Frank said in a decidedly neutral tone. He was upset that the plan was upset over the girl and for some reason he wanted to take his frustration out on her. But he kept his mouth shut and reminded himself again that it wasnt her fault. It was his fault for thinking this could work. Now there's no chance. His connection to Rawlins was dead.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum