The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Time Together (December 1998)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some Time Together (December 1998) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Time Together (December 1998)

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:14 pm

Ava wanted Frank more than she had ever wanted a man in her life. She needed him. She needed him to help make the loneliness go away. She needed to connect with him on a deeper level. Frank understood her like no other man ever could. They had both lost everything, but they had managed to find each other. She didn't know what was going to happen after all of this was over, but she didn't want to think about that at the moment. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hands enter her. Her hand continued to work him and before long she could take the foreplay no longer. "I want you Baby," she pleaded against his lips.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some Time Together (December 1998) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Time Together (December 1998)

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:27 pm

Frank removed his hand and drew her to straddle atop him. He felt her guide him into her center and once he felt her shift him into her he felt her stiffen and cringe as her body took a moment to adjust to his size. Once it did though he could not believe how tight and wonderful she felt. He let her move as she wanted. He wanted her to come, wanted to feel her come and he smiled as she drew back and laced his fingers into hers as she rode him. Her smile of pleasure mixed with the occasional cringe of pain and she drew his hands up to her breasts. He squeezed them hard, almost on the edge of pain but she held his hands there as she shifted back and forth and rolled her hips with him deep inside of her. Frank groaned as he felt the pressure of an impending orgasm. It was so soon! And he didn't want this to end so quickly. He shifted with her and got on top of her.

"When you put on those heels I had an image with them on where your legs were in the air," he said as he entered her again. And he did lift her legs up and back. He pulled out of her to rub himself against her opening. It did two thing, helped shut his orgasm down and tease her. He felt her grab hold of him again and stuff him back into her. "Is that what you want? You want it Honey? Tell me what you want!" He said as he moved in and out of her.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:36 pm

Logan had been a decent size, but Frank was even bigger. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure that swept through her body as she moved atop him. He squeezed her breasts hard...almost too hard, but that only added fuel to her passion. Ava knew how to work a man and she rolled her hips just so...She felt Frank was close, but then he shifted them and flipped them over so he was on top. She felt him pull out of her and she whined from the sudden loss. She felt as if her entire body was on fire. She wanted him...badly and there was no hiding it. "Oh...I want it!" she moaned out loud.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:52 pm

Frank felt her mouth on his chest again and she even bit his nipple as he pushed into her. When he hurt her she hurt him and it felt...wonderful! Frank wanted her to feel him. All of him and he shoved himself inside of her again and again relentlessly. His body smacked against hers and he felt her hands on his hips as if urging him on. His back and forehead were covered in sweat and he felt himself begin to swell up again as he clamped down on his orgasm. He shifted to lay upon Ava, his massive bulk did not seem to bother her as he continued to move. He felt her nails dig into his back as he drove himself deep with each thrust. He felt as if he were about to explode and he groaned as he did explode inside of her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:57 pm

A little while later she lay entangled in his arms and legs as they both bathed in the afterglow of their lovemaking. It had been...incredible. No other man had ever come close to making her feel the way Frank did, and it wasn't just the sex. It was the feeling after the sex as well. She knew she was falling for him, but feared saying anything because she wasn't certain she wanted to know his response. It wasn't that she didn't feel that he felt the same way about her...but it was whether or not after all of this was done if he would want her to remain in his life. 

She lightly ran her fingers down one of the scars on his chest. "How did you get this one?" she asked quietly as she didn't want to break the comfortable quiet between them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 pm

Frank did not want to let go of Ava. He was content which was a feeling he hadn't felt for a very long time. He felt a connection with her that he did not feel with Isabella. The difference in their ages did not even come up and she certainly did not seem to pay it any mind. She was facing him under the blankets and she traced her fingers across his scars. Frank didn't need to look to know which one she was touching. He knew them all.

"That one was an assassin. A woman got a blade under my vest," He said. There was alot that they needed to talk about but he wasn't certain he wanted to address them right now. She had to know that he would not be an Avenger and so she would go back to the tower eventually. But eventually wasn't now. He leaned down as he tilted her chin up so he could kiss her.

"I'm concerned about tomorrow Ava. Whats happening between us makes a difference," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:14 pm

Ava looked at Frank. "It's a good plan Frank. We need to stick to it. I'll be fine...I promise. No unnecessary risks. We need to do this...not only for our families, but for the other families out there that might suffer the same fate." She leaned over and kissed him a few times before pulling back. She grinned at him. "I think I like you being all worried about me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:26 pm

"In all the time I was with Isabella I did not worry about her. She did what she had to do and I did what I had to do. But I want you to know something about that. I did not tell her what I was doing. I lied to her about being the Punisher. she was a CIA agent and I wanted things to continue between us. It wasn't right to do but I want you to know that I'm not always right. I have flaws just like everyone else. I'm not perfect as these scars prove. I'm just a guy trying to stop the evil men that scarred me. Them and others like them. I'm not asking for a thank you or a clap on the back or a free lunch. I'm doing it because no one else will. The law is only allowing bad men to continue to do bad things. So I stand outside of that to stop them. This life...is unforgiving. Every mistake I make could be my last. The police, the FBI and CIA...SHIELD, they all want me to stop. And I won't stop so they want to put me in a box," He told her. He brought his hand to her cheek and brushed her hair back.

"I think...I think the Avengers is a good thing for you Ava," He said but he didn't say he wanted her to leave. he could not say that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Ava felt a few tears come to her eyes as she listened to Frank. She was quiet for a moment and then she looked deeply into his eyes. "You're probably right...the Avengers are probably a good thing for me. But you're an even better thing for me Frank. No man has ever made me feel the way you do. You understand me in a way no one else ever could. I...I need you and so if you want to get rid of me you're going to have to literally shove me out the door because I'm not leaving any other way."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Frank wanted to say more but it was clear that words had quickly become obsolete. He kissed her passionately and held her tightly, enjoying the warm of her body against his. Which was how they woke up. He kissed her neck and when she turned to look up at him he saw her lips curl into a smile and he kissed her and felt her kissing him back. "So it wasn't a dream," He said. When she smiled at him he shifted his hand to cup her left breast in his palm.

"I think we should...get up and get a shower. And it gives me a reason to put my hands on you," He said as she shifted his hand down between her legs. He wanted to find her spot down there and use his fingers on her in hopes she'd want to make love to him again. "You are incredibly beautiful Ava, and I know I'm not," Frank said. He felt he was getting the better end of the deal here. A much better end.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Ava hadn't slept that peacefully in over a year. She felt safe and secure in Frank's arms and his scent filled her nose as her head rested on his chest. She smiled a little when she felt his lips upon her neck. She turned to look up at him and when he kissed her she kissed him back. Even though he suggested that they get up and get a shower she noticed that neither one of them moved from the bed. She felt his fingers between her legs and she began to tremble slightly in anticipation of what was to come. She heard what he said and she looked at him and grinned slightly. "Oh, I don't know. I think if you put on that red dress and heels and we put a little makeup on you that you would be the belle of the ball," she teased playfully. She then became more serious and she reached up and took his face into her hands. "You are incredibly attractive to me Frank."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:06 pm

Frank had to smile now. She just had that affect on him. How could he ever think to give her up? His mind just would not go there right then and he shifted down to the bottom of the bed. He actually had to kneel at the end of the bed for this and she giggled as he pulled her toward him. He was pleased that she spread her legs for him as he lowered his face down toward her and began to use his tongue.

A considerable amount of time later he rubbed soap all over her breasts. He had put up the shower curtain but Micro wasn't even there yet. It was just the two of them. He felt her soapy hands on him as well and she playfully stroked him as she looked up into his eyes. "Ok, I think I like taking showers with you," Frank said. Her dark hair was flat and her long eyelashes and luscious lips taunted him as she played with him. They washed one another and he massaged conditioner into her hair. She seemed to really like that and the subsequent drying off.

Frank dressed in his usual garb. Black boots, black combat pants and a black t-shirt. Breakfast was microwaved egg sandwiches and coffee. He had set the sandwiches on plates and made her coffee how she liked it so that when she came out of her room it was all waiting for her. "I know its nothing special but I figured we could go through tonight a few times so we had the plan in our heads," Frank said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:14 pm

After the shower, Ava dried her hair, but she did not put on any makeup since would just need to reapply it later. She put on a pair of jeans and a sweater and walked out to the smell of coffee and eggs. After their workout the night before...and that morning she was hungry and she couldn't help but smile when she noticed that Frank prepared her coffee the way she liked it. She took a bite of her egg sandwich and nodded to Frank's suggestion. "I think that's a good idea."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:36 pm

By her slight cringe and the way she chewed Frank could tell that she did not much care for the sandwich. "You're welcome to pick out something more...appetizing next time we go shopping," Frank said as he gestured with his coffee. He knew they tasted like shit but he was used to the sandwiches now. Food was sustenance and little more. He did splurge occasionally though. He cupped his cup in his hands and allowed the heat of the coffee to warm his fingers. He had to get his head back into the game. Her smell, the memory of being inside of her and the way she felt atop him made his head swim away from the matter at hand.

"Ok, so, tonight. His club is surrounded by security but I'll be on the roof already before it even opens. That means that you will be going in alone. The idea is to be noticed not be the center of attention. But I leave that up to you. I won't be there so you'll have to decide which way will work better. Gideon Mace thinks himself a ladies man. He will take up to the elevator and up to his apartment. He will offer you champagne, maybe other things, drugs, but he isn't known for forcing women. But...that might be because no woman has dared make a complaint against him," Frank said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:42 pm

The breakfast sandwich was horrible, especially compared to the meals Isabella made that she was used to eating. However, she knew she needed to eat something so she forced herself to continue to eat it. She listened to Frank and knew tonight was going to be difficult for her. Flirting with the man that had killed her family made her stomach turn, but she would do whatever she needed to do to get back at him.

"Ok, so then what?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:49 pm

"He has a hot tub. If you can get him into it, it will make enough noise and keep him out of my way. He will post his guards outside the elevator down at the club. The hard part will be getting out without raising his suspicions about you. Do you have any ideas on that?" Frank asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Ava took a sip of her coffee as she thought about it. "Well, most men have fantasies about threesomes. I could tell him that I invited my friend to join us and that I'm going to meet her and bring her up. I have a feeling he'll be so excited about that that he won't even question me. I'll have him get into the hot tub first before 'going down to meet her'."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:59 pm

"I'm not certain that will work," Frank said plainly. "He's very selective..." He added. "Without the chance to vet her he won't likely allow that," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:03 pm

Ava thought about it a little bit more. "Well, you or Micro could call my cell phone and I could pretend that there's a family emergency and that I have to leave. I'm going to have to give him a fake name anyway so for all he knows he hasn't killed my family."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:09 pm

Frank thought about that and had a doubtful look on his face. "I'm certain you'll feel out the situation and come up with something," he said. "For my part, I'll come in through the doorwall so I'll need you to unlock the door. Then ill enter and plant the bugs," He said. Once I do that I'll text you," He said. "Then you'll get out of there," He said.

"It sounds easy but so much could go wrong," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Later that night Ava began to get ready. She spent time doing her makeup and fixed her hair. She left it down, but she re-dried it to style it. She slipped on the red dress and heels and spritzed on some perfume before putting on the earrings and necklace. She put the amulet in her handbag to keep it close to her at all times. She felt a wave of nervousness wash over her as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was doing this for her family...she couldn't let them down...nor could she let down Frank. 

Micro was almost livid when he learned that Frank had slept with Ava. "How could you do that?" he whispered angrily to him. "We're supposed to be using her. Now you've gone and gotten involved with her? We've worked hard for this and now your head isn't going to be in the game...it's going to be focused on her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:26 pm

Frank furled his brow as Micro dressed him down. "I can hack it Micro. Ava will do what she  is supposed to do and I will get this done," Frank assured him but Micro did not appear to be convinced. "Just monitor whats going on and we'll be in and out," Frank said but Micro just shook his head.

"Look, after this she's going back to the Avengers," Frank said just to appease the man. He needed Micro and didn't need him doubting the process.

Frank had to leave early and Ava would need to call a cab. Frank stepped up to her just as she finished her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wow, glitter and everythang...you sexy thang," He said in a rhyming way. He put his hands on her shoulders and put his crotch up against her butt. "Damn Ava...If Micro wasn't here...I'd bend you over the table right now," he said. There was 'hot' and then there was Ava who elevated Hot to smokin hot!

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Ava had not overheard the conversation between the two men. She had been too focused on getting ready. She heard Frank walk in and she couldn't help but smile at his compliment. She felt confident in what she needed to do and that confidence showed. However, after a moment she turned to face him. She reached up and she gently caressed his cheek with her fingers and looked into his eyes. "Please be careful Frank."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:41 pm

"We got this hun, and I'll see ya after ok?" he said and kissed her cheek. "You'll be fine...we'll both be fine," He whispered into her ear. 'And then you can go back to the tower' He thought as he looked into her eyes. Just thinking that made him sad but this was no place for her. He'd only end up getting her killed. "I'll be close by just incase you need help," He assured her then turned and stepped away.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Ava watched Frank walk away. She hoped he was right. She finished getting ready and then stepped out of her room. Micro was there and she saw him eye her a little. She walked into the kitchenette and pulled out the bottle of Whiskey and poured a shot into a glass. She downed the shot in one go and then left to go get a cab. As she sat in the cab on the way to the club she thought about her parents and siblings. Their deaths replayed over and over again in her head. She would not let them down.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2