The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Of Extra Training (March 1998)

2 posters

Go down

A Bit Of Extra Training (March 1998) Empty A Bit Of Extra Training (March 1998)

Post by Conleth Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:45 pm

It had been 2 months since Bucky, a nickname for James Buchanan ‘Bucky’ Barnes had been sent by Hydra to train and hopefully ‘poach’ their prized up and coming SSB agent, Natalya Sokolova. Natalya was given the super soldier serum and had been conditioned since birth to be the perfect fighting machine. She had everything but a live opponent who could keep up with her abilities. Bucky had been told to hold nothing back and several times he had sent her to the infirmary for injuries she had sustained during training. James, also known as ‘The Winter Soldier’ had become quite attached to Natalya. She was an extremely beautiful woman and she had become quite taken with him as well. James was a very handsome man and it was rare that a man could best her. James had been beating her all over the sparring grounds. A makeshift battlefield that the SSB had designed. It was underground with shadowy spaces, pipes to crawl onto or under, obstacles to get through or over or around. It was dark and there were puddles here and there and drippy pipes and smoke in areas. A virtual playground for them.

James caught her scent when she had moved up onto a set of pipes. It was dark up there and he played as if he didn’t see her. He moved past her and, as expected, he waited for her to jump him. When she did he was right there. However he shifted so that the closest camera was right behind him. When Natalya fired at him he flinched back and the bullet took out the camera. And then she jumped on him and began to kiss him furiously. James was no less furious in his desire for her. They didn’t have long before they’d send in a repair crew. After they called off the session. James began to unbuckle her pants as she nearly tore open his padded shirt. He felt her mouth on his chest immediately and stifled a groan as he felt his pants loosen. He managed to get her pants undone and he pulled them down and backed her up a step toward the larger, lower pipe nearest to them. He set her upon it as she unzipped her padded shirt. Without any more delay he was inside of her and he felt her legs wrap around his hips as she pulled him down for another passionate kiss.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Bit Of Extra Training (March 1998) Empty Re: A Bit Of Extra Training (March 1998)

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:06 pm

Natalya Sokolova was the jewel in the SSB's crown. She had been created by the SSB's director, Tatiana, to be the ultimate fighting machine. Her parents had been hand picked for their unique traits and abilities. Tatiana had injected the embryo that was created with the Super Soldier Serum and then implanted it into a surrogate to carry the child. Natalya never knew her parents, Tatiana and the SSB were her whole world. Even as a child Natalya was beautiful. She was privately tutored and trained to be the ultimate spy and assassin starting at a very young age.

As she grew older her training became more and more harsh. She was beaten and raped and forced to kill. She did what she had to do in order to survive. When she was 12 her uterus was removed to prevent any unwanted pregnancies. Nothing was to distract her from her missions.

When Natalya began to be able to easily beat the men Tatiana put her up against, Tatiana called up a contact at Hydra and requested that they send over The Winter Soldier to finish Natalya's training. James was hard on Natalya and held nothing back. He was Natalya's first real competition and he kept her on her toes. As their training progressed feelings of passion built up between them until one day they could hold it back no more. They had to be careful with their relationship. Tatiana could not know, otherwise she would terminate the trainings all together and send James away.

Natalya knew that their time was limited. She had 'accidentally' taken out the camera, but repair crews would be sent in soon. Their passion today was nearly at a breaking point. They hadn't been together in over a week because James had been sent by Hydra on a short mission. Natalya had missed him and clearly he had missed her as well. She moaned as she felt him enter her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him down for another passionate kiss.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Bit Of Extra Training (March 1998) Empty Re: A Bit Of Extra Training (March 1998)

Post by Conleth Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:44 am

James knew this was wrong. Natalya was only 17. It was more or less an accident though how this all began. He landed on top of her and his face was buried into her neck. Once he lifted up she looked up at him and then the impulse to kiss her just took over. He kissed her but then pulled back. Their eyes met for a time but before he could get up she pulled him down and kissed him. After that there was no rational thought.

For James’s part he knew about how they trained her. The rapes were horrible and violent. What happened between them though...it was her taking control. He assumed that she had needed that. To feel independent enough to take what she wanted. And he needed her as well. Now he grunted as he moved back and forth quickly. Her grunts were words of encouragement to go harder and faster. She wrapper her arms around his neck and told him to touch her. With her attached to him he unzipped her padded jacket and squeezed her nicely, rounded breasts. Her moans in his ear nearly drove him mad with desire for her. Making love like this never took very long. She was obviously very attracted to him and he her. Having each other like this, having who she wanted, seemed to bring her alot of pleasure. He felt her grip and body tighten so he knew it was time to let himself orgasm as well. When he did it she buried her face into his neck to stifle the sounds she made.

It was a mad dash to get dressed just as the announcement came over the intercom to vacate. They walked out together and headed back up the elevator which stopped on the main level. Never once did James or Natalya express how they felt about the other. What was happening between them, for now, didn’t require words. They were both captives of their own lives and at any moment James could be called away from her.

Tatiana was a hard, unforgiving mistress. If she felt Natalya was not doing what she needed to do she’d find a way to motivate her. The rapes and beatings had stopped but not long ago she locked Natalya in the helmet room and it nearly drove her insane. The helmet wasn’t even there but being in there, remembering what could happen at any moment had undone her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:07 am

Natalya knew that James' time with her was short...that soon he would be called away and would never come back. Although they did not talk about personal matters, she knew that he was being controlled just like she was. Neither of their lives was their own to live. Something about that made her feel...close to James, even though she knew that she should never allow herself to feel such things. Tatiana always told her that feelings made one weak. She had tried to beat them all out of her and make her feel...nothing, and she had nearly succeeded...until James came into her life. They never spoke beyond what was needed for her training. Now, though, as they stood together in the elevator side by side Natalya slowly reached out and found James' hand. Keeping her eyes straight ahead and never looking at him, she laced her fingers through his.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:25 am

Just before the elevator opened James felt Natalya’s hand, her fingers, snake in between his own. When she squeezed his hand, he squeezed hers back. “We could take them all,” James whispered and then he let go of her hand. The doors opened and they were individuals again but Natalya held his heart in her hands.

Tatiana ofcourse knew what was going on. She had allowed it because she wanted James Buchanan. Having 2 agents of that caliber would make the SSB one of the most powerful espionage organizations on the planet. If ‘Bucky’ as he was nicknamed by his long time friend Steve Rogers...Captain America, wanted to ‘dip his wick’ in her pond, in Natalya, than she would let him. If Natalya fell for he man than she could use him against her and her against him if she needed to. Hydra, for all of their intelligence and chess-like forethought were morons in her estimation. Loaning her the man at all was a huge mistake on her part. All the men that had had a taste of Natalya over the years had reported how incredible she was to be with. And, when it came down to it, James was just a man. She grinned to herself as she stepped up to her viewing window. Her office sat up from the main level. The ceiling was vaulted and her office overlooked the entire open floor. She had her arms crossed as she watched Natalya stow her weapons.

“Enjoy him while you can girl,” she said then closed her blinds and moved back to her desk.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 am

The next day James had received an encrypted message. There was a Hydra agent mole in the SSB, possibly more than one and he had found the slip of paper where he had been instructed to look for it. It told him that he needed to extricate Natalya from the main facility so they could pick them up. The window for the pickup however, was tight. Tatiana had discovered that James had been receiving messages but up until just now she had no idea how he was receiving them. On one of their security cameras she noticed a member of the cleaning crew doing something odd. Once she found the taped paper under the table she had had the man interrogated.

For breakfast James and Natayla usually ate with the rest of the agents. There was a full cafeteria in the building and one of the kitchen ladies was also a Hydra agent. A backup incase one or the other had been discovered. As they sat across from one another James had no choice but to do what the message told him to do.

“I want you Natalya...I think I’m falling for you,” he said in a whisper. “My body burns to be with you,” he said just loud enough for her trained ears to pick it up. He only was half looking at her when he said what he said.

James had been instructed to grow out his hair. It wasn’t the best kept but it certainly added to his rough, bad boy attractiveness. They tried to make him as appealing to someone of Natalya’s age as they could.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:24 am

Natalya sat across from James at breakfast. Natalya's diet was very strict and she was never given a choice of what she was going to eat. Everything in Natalya's life was designed to make her a better and stronger weapon. She never complained about it...at least not anymore. She had been severely beaten and then the helmet had been used on her the last time she had complained. She had since learned to keep her mouth shut and do as she was told.

Natalya knew that James was older than her, but she was not told any specific information about him. He appeared to be in his early to mid 20s, but Natalya could sense that there was something more going on there. Whatever it was, it didn't matter to her. She was attracted to him and she knew that he was attracted to her. His words caused her to pause in the bite she was about to take. She looked across the table at him. He was not looking at her, but she did not find that strange. They were trying to keep what was between them a secret.

"I want you too James."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 am

James took a drink of the protein shake he always drank and continued with it just in front of his face. “I’ve requested a live training session in the city for us. A joint mission to further your training. I want one night with you,” he whispered. “A night without any limits,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:39 am

Natalya felt her cheeks start to burn slightly at James' words. The thought of spending an entire night with him...where they wouldn't have to rush or fear getting caught...was intoxicating. She glanced across the table at him and for a brief moment their eyes met and James would be able to see the passion building in hers.

"Tatiana approved this?" she asked hopefully.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:49 am

“I said I requested it,” James said feeling irritated with her question. It had come off in his voice as well. “You need to convince her that you’re ready. I have something special planned in a hotel,” he said. A very nice hotel with a huge shower. A five star affair where they would not be disturbed. He’d have to subdue her after but he saw no other way they could be together. James was older than Natalya. More experienced in the ways of the world. She was naive in some ways and he doubted she had ever been emotionally attached to anyone before. Not at her age.

“You, me, a whole night, room service, a jet tub and no interruptions. Would you like that?” He whispered in between sips. “You can have many as many times as you want,” He added.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:57 am

Natalya blinked a little at James’ irritation. Those feelings of passion started at fade at his reaction to her question, but when he began to describe what their evening would be like those feelings returned. Her eyes met his across the table and he would know what her answer was.

Later that morning she walked down to Tatiana’s office. She walked in and looked at her. “My training with The Winter Soldier is going well. He feels I am ready to join him on a real mission. I feel I am ready as well.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:20 am

Tatiana could barely retain her pleasure. She loved torturing Natalya but she was disciplined enough not to do it unless it was deemed necessary. This was necessary. She had to get ‘Bucky’ out of the way. The best way she knew how was to beat Hydra at their own game.

“I think you are ready as well,” she said as she gestured for her to sit. She stepped around Natalya, she did this often to unnerve her but she doubted it still held the effect that it once did. She stood behind her and put her hands on the girl’s shoulders. “How is that shoulder? Still giving you trouble?” She asked as she moved back to her desk and sat down. “I need you at your best for this ‘final exam’ that James Buchanan had asked for." She pulled a combat knife, one of the new ones and one of the high energy stunners. A small device that fit in her palm easily. It had completely taken her down a few times so they knew it would work on Isabella Corsetti if they went after her. She laid these devices out on the desk in front of her. “I know you’re familiar with these toys," She said. The knife released a toxin that could take down an Elephant for a few hours.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:25 pm

Natalya remained aware of where Tatiana was as she began to circle back behind her. She tried not to show it, but she still became somewhat nervous when Tatiana walked back behind her like this. Not being able to see what Tatiana might do to her was torture to Natalya. She tensed up slightly when she put her hands on her shoulders. Thankfully, her shoulder had healed quickly due to the Super Soldier Serum that flowed through her veins. James had dislocated it the first week of their training together.

"No, it's not giving me any trouble," she responded as Tatiana walked back over and sat down at her desk. Natalya watched as she pulled out a combat knife and a high energy stunner. Natalya was very well familiar with it because Tatiana had used the knife on her more than once. Natalya felt her anxiety increase just thinking about it being used on her again. She kept her expression neutral though.

"Who is the target?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:35 pm

“It has come to my attention that Hydra only agreed to let Mr. Buchanan train you so he could poach you from us. You’re being played girl, like a fiddle,” she said and then leaned back into her cushy, black leather chair. "I think I have much more work to do with you there," she said and her looked became much sterner than before. She even shifted her feet slightly which caused the chair to shift to the right and left. The older woman’s mood had improved greatly now though that she was able to ruin this for her.

“Once he gets you out into the city he will put you down and Hydra will take you from us,” she said. “We intercepted one of their plants in our organization. This plant sung like a canary once the interrogation got going. He had been leaving coded messages for him and he told us the code. I could show it to you but I think you know I’m telling you the truth,” she said with a pleased smile. “So this ‘will’ be your final exam. You can fuck him all you want but at some point, you will take him. Once you stun him, the knife or the stunner, I don’t care which, we will come in and take him,” she said then waited to see her reaction.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:42 pm

Natalya tried to keep her expression neutral as Tatiana revealed to her that James was only there to poach her for Hydra and that her final exam would now be her helping to poach James for the SSB. She began to wonder if this entire time James was only using her attraction towards him as a way to lure her over to Hydra. The thought made her feel sick. Could it be true? If so, she would be devastated...and very angry.

Her jaw set slightly and she picked up the combat knife and the stunner. "It will be done."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down