The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who To Blame? (March 2015)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who To Blame? (March 2015) Empty Who To Blame? (March 2015)

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:01 pm

In order for Loki’s plans to even have a chance at success he needed to bring down the Avengers. The main head of the Avengers were Tony and Isabella Stark. The problem was if he just took them down then they’d know he was involved. No he needed to real them apart. Create a rift between them and he had an idea of where to start. The first part of his plan was to make use of Frank Castle who he had already gained control of. He thought to have Frank just kill Tony but he decided against that. He had ‘other’ plans for him.

He kept himself invisible whole he waited for Isabella to leave. He with Frank in tow followed her to the upscale shopping center in downtown New York. Chanel, Prada and other places were there and Isabella needed a new complete ensemble to wear to an important charity event that was coming up. Happy drove her but remained in the car. However when he saw Isabella come out again so soon he got out of the car. Once he did her image disappeared and Loki’s appeared. He touched him with his staff and his eyes changed.

“You follow Isabella Stark. Frank you will keep your distance until I summon you,” Loki said and then turned invisible again.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Who To Blame? (March 2015) Empty Re: Who To Blame? (March 2015)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:15 pm

The annual Children's Hospital charity gala was held every March and Tony and Isabella had attended every year of its existence. Because they attended every year that meant that Isabella could not be photographed wearing the same dress. She bought a new dress every year for the event. One would think that Isabella's closet would be overrun with such dresses, but that was not the case. She had the dresses that she loved and wore for other occasions, but she donated clothes every year and therefore kept her closet in check and organized.

Happy had driven her downtown and she was currently in Dolce and Gabbana. Isabella was well known at all of the high end stores and was treated very well every time she shopped. She knew the long term staff members by name and Emily was more than happy to show Isabella the hottest dresses of the season. Little did she know what was happening just outside.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:28 pm

After Emily had helped Isabella make a few
selections she set the dresses into Isabella’s changing room. When Isabella came inside to begin trying on the dresses she felt something touch her chest. Loki appeared out of thin air and used his stsff to control her mind. He summoned the others.

Emily and a few of the other ladies that worked in the shop saw the two men move toward the dressing room but there were several ladies trying on dresses. The men could be husbands or boyfriends for all they knew.

As soon as Frank appeared in her dressing room Isabella had a strong urge to kiss him. More then that. She wanted him right then and there and doing it in a high class dressing room like this, with a man that wasn’t her husband, an old friend. Made it even more exciting.

As soon as Frank entered the room Happy pulled out his phone and began to record them. “I want you Isabella,” he said softly and took her up into his large, strong arms.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:36 pm

As Isabella stepped back into the dressing room she felt something touch her chest. As it did an odd feeling came over her. She lost her own free will. She stood there as Frank walked into her dressing room. An uncontrollable urge to kiss him...and more...came over her. She wanted him...right then and there. She didn't even care that Happy had pulled out his phone and started recording everything. She felt Frank's arms go around her and as he pulled her close she kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Frank sat on the bench as Isabella moved atop him with reckless abandon. She moaned with pleasure as she ground herself onto him. Happy stopped the recording and handed his phone over to Loki and he left the dressing room and headed back to the car. As Isabella and Frank orgasmed Loki released them the mind control.

Frank felt the pulses of pleasure as he released into the woman atop him. “Oh my god!” He said as he finally realized where he was and more importantly, what he was doing. He removed his hands from her very sexy breasts and felt her stiffen as her eyes settled upon him. “Isabella?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Isabella's mind was only focused on one thing...the pleasure that Frank was giving her. She did not think about Tony...or Serena...or the team...only Frank. She moaned as her orgasm hit her and suddenly she blinked and realized she was naked in her dressing room with Frank...and they had just had sex!

"What the hell?!" she exclaimed as she quickly moved off of Frank and grabbed something to cover herself up with. "What just happened?!" Isabella was genuinely upset, confused, and terrified.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:30 pm

“What did we just do!” Frank asked confused. He knew they had had sex, he still felt wetness on himself and the tail end of the pleasure from the act of having sex brought. He picked up his boxers and put them on them grabbed hold of his pants.

“Well I don’t know how I got here or why we were having sex just now but I’m going to make a guess and say that however this happened, it’s not going to be good for you,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Isabella quickly began to get dressed as her mind raced to try and figure out what was going on. "I don't remember how you got here. The last thing I remember is stepping into the dressing room to try on dresses."

She then realized that they were in a very public place and her face went pale as she thought about Tony finding out. She had to sit down. Pure panic began to flow through her. "I don't understand how this happened"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:37 am

Frank frowned as he went through the steps of his memory. “Well, I remember seeing you come into the store and I followed you. You spoke with the other ladies and you looked around spoke some more then I...I followed you in here. You saw me and then just started kissing me,” he said. “Why I was here at ‘this’ store though...that is really fuzzy.” He said as he sat down next to her and pulled his black t-shirt over his head and settled it on his body. “You know I would never want to scream things up for you Isabella. I don’t understand why I did this,” he said. “I mean, I know I still love you and all but this? Here? It’s just not like us,” he said.

He still recalled the act of making love to her though which didn’t make it any easier to rationalize. He felt as if his actions were really his own and yet the desire for her was really there. “Maybe I’ll leave first like nothing happened,” he said. “Or we could leave together talking business or we could argue about something to make it look like I barged in on you,” he said. “The more uncomfortable we look the more guilty we look,” he added.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:56 am

Isabella tried to calm herself down and think clearly about what to do. Frank was right though. If they looked uncomfortable walking out then it was only going to draw more attention to them. Hearing that Frank still loved her though after all these years was a little surprising to her. However, she did still love him in a way, so why shouldn’t it be the same for Frank?

“Something weird is going on. I don’t want us to separate right now. Let’s walk out together and look like we are discussing something business related.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:09 am

“Alright...we could talk about hiring more security, ok?” He said. When she nodded then he began. “Ramping up security for the tower is the smart thing to do. Especially after what happened to a Richard,” Frank said.

“Try on a dress?” He whispered and then continued. “I can follow you out as you get fitted,” he whispered.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:19 am

Isabella’s mind wasn’t thinking rationally at that point. She was glad that Frank had a plan. Isabella was thinking about her marriage and her daughter and how to keep this information from getting to them. She nodded when Frank told her to try on a dress. She asked for him to stand outside her door and he did. She put on a red dress and as she did they started to talk about security in the Tower. They continued to talk as she stepped out and Emily walked over to fit her. Frank was a security consultant for them so their conversation had a natural flow to it.

“I still think we need to hire two more security officers.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:29 am

There was a bit more back and forth between them and more dresses tried on for Isabella. They made a good show of it but Frank wondered about the noises they could have made in the dressing room. Well what was done was done and they needed to get out of there with her reputation in one piece.

Emily looked distracted but once Isabella began coming out with dresses her and her girls began to fall back into a normal rhythm to find Isabella the dress she wanted. Frank left soon after and Isabella selected a few dresses. As she headed out, her dresses would take time to alter, Happy moved from the drivers side and opened the back door.

“Did you find anything Mrs. Stark? Where are we headed next?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:36 am

Isabella was thankful to Frank for helping her. She desperately hoped that they convinced everyone that nothing odd was going on. Frank stayed until she had selected a few dresses. They would need to be altered to better fit her body, but she had an incredible seamstress she used.

After Frank left, she paid for the dresses and then walked back out to the car with them. “I need to get these dresses altered.” Happy would know exactly where to go.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:02 am

As they arrived Happy once again opened the door for her and moved to get the dresses. He followed her up the sidewalk to the seamstresses home. The woman spent some time taking Isabella’s dimensions, she had changed slightly since the last time she was there and she had her try on all the dresses again and confirm the markups made by Emily. It took hours, time enough for Isabella to think about what had happened. Once she left Happy helped her back into the car. It was then that she received a phone text from an unknown number. When she clicked on the text the text came with a video attachment.

‘I really enjoyed your performance today. I doubt Tony would though. I’ll contact you soon about what I want to keep all of this quiet’

The video showed her attacking Frank and then going on to get him ready for her. It was very explicit and looked very much like she knew what she was doing the entire time.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:14 am

Isabella had been using Rose as her seamstress for close to 15 years. She trusted Rose and Rose knew Isabella very well and knew what she liked and wanted. The fitting took two hours and during that time Isabella was able to think about what had happened. She still didn't remember anything during the event. She only remembered walking into the dressing room and then suddenly finding herself atop Frank there in the dressing room. Everything between those two times was a complete blank. Frank, however, clearly remembered what had happened. Why would Frank have been there at that shop? Had they both been drugged? She didn't know. All she knew was that she couldn't let any of this reach Tony. Their marriage wasn't perfect (no marriage was) but she loved Tony more than she could ever express and if anything should ruin what they had spent two decades building then she would be crushed.

She got back into the car and Happy started to head back towards the Tower. However, as Isabella sat in the backseat she received a text message from an unknown number. She clicked on it and it opened with a video attachment. As she read the text her blood ran cold. Someone had videoed them?! She felt physically ill and felt her hands begin to tremble. She immediately texted Frank and sent him the link to the video. He was involved with this and so he needed to know what was going on.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:47 am

Eventually they arrived back at the tower and Isabella had received no further texts from the number that sent her the video. Steve, Peter and Logan were sitting in the main living area around the coffee table that had a board game on it. The three women were in the kitchen making snacks and drinks it appeared.

“Hi mom,” Serena said when she saw her. She popped the cap on the beers as she looked at her mother. “I take it the shopping didn’t go so well?” She asked. Isabella had a unhappy expression on her face and Serena just responded to it. “Dads in the office, I think,” she said.

Tony had finished upgrading their suits and the medbay. He didn’t feel like playing the board game and instead decided to respond to some of his hundreds of emails until Isabella got home. Then he’d see if she was in the mood for a little sex in the afternoon. He hated answering emails.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:53 am

Isabella took a deep breath before walking into the living area of the Tower. She saw Steve, Peter, and Logan in the living room around the coffee table. There was a board game on it and Serena, Kate, and Natalya were in the kitchen preparing some snacks. Isabella put down her purse and looked over at Serena. "Oh, actually I did find a few dresses. I'm just tired is all. I didn't sleep very well last night," she lied.

She walked down to the office that she and Tony shared and decided to try and behave normally. She walked in and shut the door behind her. "Didn't feel like playing the game?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:53 am

Tony looked up from his laptop and smiled. “No, I was waiting for you actually.” He said and pivoted in his chair. He slapped his lap and gestured for her to come sit upon him. He definitely had ‘that’ look in his eyes she knew well. When she sat down upon him and set her handbag on the desk he looked up at her. “I’m...bored, and I was hoping you’d help me with that,” he said as his left hand squeezed her right hip and then her thigh.

“I hope shopping didn’t tire you out too much,” he added as he went to the buttons of her blouse:

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:12 am

Isabella could definitely tell that Tony was in that kind of mood. She really wasn't in the mood herself, but she didn't want to make him suspicious. She wanted to distract him so he wouldn't pick up on her off mood and start questioning her. She had a hard time lying to Tony. It wasn't that she couldn't do it (she was CIA trained after all), but she didn't like to.

She allowed him to unbutton her blouse and shook her head at his question. "No, and I did find a few things that should work for the upcoming events we are attending."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:24 am

Tony exposed her black lace bra and began kissing her in the sensation e space between her breasts. He paused..

“Hmm what’s that smell...it’s kinda musky,” he said as he moved his hand around to her back. “I’m sure whatever you get will be very nice,” he said as he unpatched her pants and pulled down the zipper.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:29 am

Isabella felt herself start to panic slightly when Tony picked up the musky smell that she knew belonged to Frank. “Oh, I had a guy approach me for a picture. He was wearing cologne. That’s probably what you’re smelling.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:38 am

Tony got her bra off and Isabella noticed the red marks from her passionate trist with Frank. And the scent of ‘him’ grew stronger as Tony sucked on her breasts to get her excited.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:45 am

The scent definitely grew stronger as Tony got her bra off. She also noticed the red marks on her body from earlier. She stopped Tony gently for a moment and looked at him. “I need to take a shower anyway, so why don’t we do this there...” They did often have sex in the shower so she hoped he wouldn’t grow too suspicious of her request. The water would at least wash away Frank’s scent.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:09 pm

Tony agreed of course and they had quite the trist themselves in the shower. Tony noticed a difference in how she felt but he never said anything and didn’t think anything of it.

Isabella heard nothing that evening from her mysterious caller and Kate and Steve made dinner that evening. As she was getting ready for bed, Tony was finishing something up in the lab, she got a text from Frank.

‘Having a hard time forgetting about the changing room. I find myself thinking about you a lot Isabella. I know we both enjoyed it. I want to do it again’

Loki snickered as he removed his control once
More from Frank.

“I’m enjoying this more than I thought,” he murmured as he shifted out of Frank’s house to his apartment...well, to whomever’s apartment he had taken over.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next