The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Flames Die Hard (January 2015)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Flames Die Hard (January 2015) - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Flames Die Hard (January 2015)

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Natalya was pacing back and forth in their room. She tried not to sound as upset as she truly was. She was relieved when he picked up. She could hear bar noises in the background so that meant he hadn't gone anywhere with this woman. Why the hell was she feeling so jealous?

"When are you coming home?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Old Flames Die Hard (January 2015) - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Flames Die Hard (January 2015)

Post by Conleth Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm

“Uhh…” he began but then felt a little annoyed that she called to check up on him. “Who are you my mother?” He said in a chuckle. “I’ll be home soon,” he said then hung up on her and pocketed his phone. He stepped back over to his table and took his seat again.

He looked over at Kayla. “So, how did you really see this going Kayla. After we talked on the phone. “You’d show up, we’d talk about what happened and then what? We’d resume right where we left off?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Natalya felt pissed when Logan hung up on her. Well, if he thought she'd be just waiting here in bed for him then he had another thing coming! She got up, got dressed in her workout clothes and went down to the gym. Logan would have to come looking for her when he got home!

Kayla sat there and waited for Logan to get off the phone. He didn't talk to his wife very long she noticed. She took another sip of her beer and watched him as he sat back down. "So, I can't express my feelings?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:48 am

“No...you can but are those really your feelings Or are you just lonely?” He asked. “I could understand the latter but considering how much time has passed. There had to have been other men…” he said. “Natalya is a good woman. Like me she’s been through a lot. An awful lot. I love her Kayla, as I should, she is my wife,” he said. He didn’t say that if they had found one another again he’d likely still be married to her instead.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:36 am

Kayla gave a little shrug. "I suppose it's a little of both. There have been other men, but as I said before Logan, no one compares with you." She finished her beer and stood up. She knew that there was little more she could do at that moment to win Logan over. However, having her in his head when he went to sleep might help. "I'll call you about that tour of the Tower," she said with a little smile before she turned and left the bar.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Logan stepped off the elevator at 12:30am. He didn’t see Natalya in bed so he thought that she likely waited up for him and tried to play it off by going to the gym. He wished she trusted him more. Didn’t he deserve that by now? He would admit that he wanted to have sex with Kayla. He had spent time with her. He had loved her and felt a lot of guilt over what happened but he didn’t love her. He loved Natalya. Still Kayla troubled him and she had brought up some valid points. Natalya would die, eventually. And Logan would have to watch her grow old and frustrated at growing old when he would not.

Logan undressed and got into bed. He did not put any clothes on. He needed Natalya tonight. He also needed to talk to her. They were friends as well as lovers and husband and wife. He knew he could always talk to her about what was going on in his messed up head. He yawned as he waited for her to come back to the room and eventually turned away from the wall and curled up on himself as his eyes grew heavy.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:29 pm

It was after 1 am when Natalya finally walked back into their room. She saw Logan in bed and could tell he was still awake because he shifted and then looked over his shoulder at her slightly. The workout had helped to dissipate some of her anger, but she still felt a little jealous. She needed to shower, but she had a feeling Logan wanted to talk.

“I need to take a shower. Do you want to join me?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Logan was already undressed and he yawned again and moved past her into the bathroom. He started up the shower and tested the water with his fingers. He put down the water mat and then moved inside and began lifted up his face into the water stream like he liked to do. When he saw Natalya he stepped to the side so she could get under the water. It was hot like she liked it. It stood close to her as she tilted up her own face to get her hair wet. He wanted to touch her right then. To show her she was still ‘the one’ but he wasn’t certain if she’d want him to. She smelled...irritated he thought it was. A sharp scent from her that made him hesitate.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Natalya undressed as Logan turned on the water and stepped into the shower. She waited a moment before joining him. She got under the stream and let her body and hair get wet. She saw Logan looking at her. Neither of them had spoken. She could tell Logan wanted to kiss her, but he hesitated. She was still a little irritated but she realized she wanted him to kiss her as well. She gave a little growl, a habit she had picked up from him, and then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him...hard.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Logan watched her and then he heard her growl. Before he moved her arms were around his neck and she was kissing him passionately. His hands went right to her breasts and then he turned so her back saw against the stone wall of the shower. She never once stopped kissing him and he lifted her up as he pushed her into the corner. The water streamed down on them both and he helped her lift her legs and guided them around his waist. They made crazy, passionate love to one another right there in the shower.

He toweled dried her shoulders and began on her body as she worked on her long, dark hair. “I’m feeling...guilty over what happened. It wasn’t anything she did or said but like you and me...she’s suffered. She said Hydra took her and experimented on her. I thought they killed her when they tried to take me. She said the baby died while she was in captivity,” he said once again feeling sick.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:36 pm

Natalya towel dried her hair as she listened to Logan. Making love had helped to ease a lot of her tension, but she still wasn't sure about this situation with Kayla. Something seemed...off about all of it. However, she wasn't going to say that to Logan.

"Logan, you have nothing to feel guilty about. What happened to her wasn't your fault. And, it's not like the fact that you're a member of the Avengers is a secret. She could have contacted you, but she didn't," she said gently, so as not to upset him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Logan knew Natalya was right but it didn’t change how terrible he felt over it all. “She made it very plain she wanted to pick up where we left off…” Logan said not really thinking. “I mean...I can’t give her...that but, maybe I could be a friend? Oh I don’t know,” he said in exasperation. All this relationship shit was not his cup of tea. He either wanted someone or he didn’t. Part of him wanted Kayla and part of him was very hesitant about her. He did want to be her friend but he wasn’t certain she’d let him just be a friend. Could he resist her advances? He wasn’t certain about that either. Especially with how much guilt he felt. It was like a weapon Kayla could use against him if she wanted to.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Natalya felt herself tense up a little bit again when Logan mentioned that this woman wanted to pick up where they had left off. That made her very uncomfortable. However, she could see that Logan was considering trying to be friends with her. She didn't want to be the kind of wife that told their husband that they couldn't be friends with other women, but she really didn't know about this situation.

"Logan, I can't tell you what to do in this situation. You know this woman, I don't. It's your decision, " she said diplomatically. She became quiet a moment before speaking again. "I'm tired. Let's go to bed."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Natalya felt herself tense up a little bit again when Logan mentioned that this woman wanted to pick up where they had left off. That made her very uncomfortable. However, she could see that Logan was considering trying to be friends with her. She didn't want to be the kind of wife that told their husband that they couldn't be friends with other women, but she really didn't know about this situation.

"Logan, I can't tell you what to do in this situation. You know this woman, I don't. It's your decision, " she said diplomatically. She became quiet a moment before speaking again. "I'm tired. Let's go to bed."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2