The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayla Silverfox (January 2015)

2 posters

Go down

Kayla Silverfox (January 2015) Empty Kayla Silverfox (January 2015)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:20 pm

The past year and a half had brought a sense of peace and balance to the Avenger's team and the Tower. Kate and Steve had found out that Kate could not conceive and though the idea of adoption had been brought up, they had decided that they were happy just as they were. It had taken a bit of weight and pressure off of Kate's shoulders and she and Steve were able to just relax and enjoy one another's company. They trained with each other and the rest of the team and also attended functions and benefits with Tony and Isabella. When Tony and Isabella finally decided to retire, Steve and Kate would take over as the leaders of the team.

Serena and Peter were continuing to work hard on their secret project. They had made progress, but had also run into a few bumps along the way. Serena was still working on the program. She would often get frustrated, but Peter was always there to comfort her and calm her down. There were some periods when she didn't want to look at the program again, and other periods when she would spend 48 hours awake working on it. She was set to graduate in the spring with her Master's degree and everyone was starting to wonder when they were going to get married. When they weren't in the lab, or at Oscorp, they were training with the rest of the team. Peter and Serena made a great team and worked very well together.

Not much had changed for Natalya and Logan. They were still passionately in love, which meant they were either making love, or at each other's throats. They trained hard together, but Tony and Isabella had finally made them take a vacation and they had spent a week together on Tony and Isabella's private island. Natalya still had her nightmares, but they were no longer every night and Logan was always there to comfort her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kayla Silverfox (January 2015) Empty Re: Kayla Silverfox (January 2015)

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Peter flip flopped on proposing to Serena a hundred times...at least! She was young still though and they were practically married as they were. This last 18 months had been a time that they could just invest in one another. The Avengers were active but nothing world shattering. THey trained, they worked, they played and they loved. New York was a wonderful city for a young couple and once or twice a week Peter and Serena would be seen out on the town. Peter no longer had a secret identity and they stepped out openly together. They had invented some of the new tech that they needed to make the Arcbots work but they still had a hard road ahead of them. The project made them both rejoice at their successes and hate the world at their failures. He had only succeeded last time because the tech was available for them to use in the design. This time around they had to invent the tech because IT hadn’t been invented yet. Peter sat kitty corner from Serena. They had their own office and Oscorp had made so much money off of their inventions already, they had jobs for life if they wanted them. Serena had started letting her hair grow longer at Peter’s request. He loved her long hair though he knew she didn’t like messing with it every morning. She was typing away at her laptop when he got up from his chair and came over to her.

He could see she was in the middle of one of her longer programs but she had her labcoat off and he had been watching her for a while now. It was late and there was little chance that anyone would pop in on them. He stood behind her and slowly he shifted his hands to her shoulders. For a man of his stature he was extremely strong, especially his hands and he had long since learned how to use them. Serena always had horrible posture and as he began to rub on her shoulders and the back of her neck he saw her smile as she continued working. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse and hanging between her breasts was the Avani medallion he had given her. It was the only one of its kind since the Avani were gone. His hands moved to her clavicles and then down onto her breasts. The blouse was silky and he felt the curve of her breasts under the fabric. He leaned down and kissed her neck.

“I think there’s something else I want you to work on right now,” He murmured as he kissed her jawline.

-----------------------------------

Tony continued to upgrade their suits, invent new things and improve on the things he had already invented. The Relief Foundation and the Stark Expo kept Isabella very busy as well as her running Stark Industries. Tony never seemed to even be interested in slowing down and he still blew her away when he made love to her which was still most every night. He had been working hard on his suit and he believed it now rivaled the strength and agility of Thor which was actually saying alot to how powerful it was. He was in his lab right now finishing up his work there.

It was a painful moment for Steve when the doctors had said that Kate would not be able to conceive. He had really wanted a family but they already decided not to adopt. Letting go of that was not easy for Steve but he loved Kate and though he still thought about it sometimes, he and Kate were a couple. Steve had become the prominent face of the Avengers and thus, he was often asked to attend events and functions which he always brought Kate along.

------------------------------------

If Logan and Natalya weren’t kissing or screwing they were likely arguing or fighting so to speak. They loved one another fiercely and did alot together but sometimes they couldn’t stand one another either. They trained hard, played hard, loved hard and fought hard. She had turned a corner with her mental issues and they now had more good days then bad ones. Today however, was a bad one. Logan had called her a bitch when she had kicked him in the balls but that had been an accident. He didn’t apologize and now they weren’t speaking tonight. Steve sat in the main living area. Kate was cuddled on his lap and had actually fallen asleep. He was watching an old war movie, one of his favorites and was really into it. Logan was in the game room tossing darts with a drink. He didn’t know where Natalya was and honestly didn’t care right then. Her kick hurt...alot and he was positive she meant to kick him in the nuts to get back at him for...hell, now he didn;t even remember that!

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Serena was so into what she was working on that she didn't even notice Peter staring at her. She had hit a snag in the program and wanted to tear her hair out. She and Peter worked on side projects for Oscorp which made them a good amount of money, but their main focus was the Arcbots. If they could figure out how to make it work, this invention would revolutionize the world. There were so many potential uses for them. She already knew from Peter that it was possible to create them, because she and Peter had done it in the other timeline. Knowing that the possibility was there only spurred Serena on harder.

She had taken off her lab coat an hour ago and the rest of the building was quiet. They had ordered in Japanese and eaten it in their office before getting back to work. Serena was oblivious to the rest of the world when she was working as hard as she was. So much so that she jumped when she suddenly felt Peter's hands on her from behind. She felt his hands rub her shoulders and then slowly move down to her breasts. She tried to focus back on her work, but Peter was making it extremely difficult. She slowly felt herself surrendering to him as he began to kiss along her jawline. When she heard what he said she glanced back at him. She of course knew what he was getting at.

"Here? In the office?"

-------------------------------------

Natalya truly had not meant to kick Logan in the balls. It had been an accident and she had tried to apologize, but when he called her a bitch she had become angry. She wanted to leave the Tower, but the SSB still survived and there was a hard and fast rule that Natalya was not the leave the Tower by herself. Most of the time she didn't care about that rule, but tonight she did. She growled and walked out to the living room to talk to Steve.

"I want to leave the Tower for a few hours, but I don't want Logan with me."

Kate stirred slightly, but didn't fully awake up. She was getting over a bad sinus infection and Bronchitis, and was pretty well medicated.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Peter didn’t answer he simply shifted his hands down to her hips and lifted her up out of her chair. He turned her to face him and sat her down onto her desk. He let her look at him as he began to unbutton his shirt. And then it was off and she was looking at his bared chest. “Yes, here,” He said with a smile. He stepped back up to her and took up her hands in his. He kissed her left palm lovingly as he placed her right onto his chest. His body was still very tightly muscled. It might well always be that way with that irradiated spider blood in his veins. In any case, he knew she liked his smooth, hard chest and he felt her body begin to soften to how he kissed her hand. He leaned over and unbuttoned the few buttons of her blouse. Her offwhite, lacey bra showed that what he was doing excited her and he bent over and put his mouth on her right nipple over her bra. He breathed his hot breath onto her there and her rapid intake of breath made him smile. He was pulling out all the stops to make her crazed for him and he wasn’t even close to being done yet!

-----------------------

Steve looked up at Natalya. “I don’t think that’s a good idea tonight Natalya. If you really need to go I can go with you?” He said though when he shifted Kate sniffled but didn’t wake up. Her nose was red from blowing her nose over and over.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Serena knew that the building was pretty much empty, although the idea of getting caught did excite her a little. Peter's physique was incredibly unique. He was stronger than both Logan and Steve, yet his body was that of an Olympic swimmer. He was muscular, but not overly so. Serena loved touching his body...especially his chest. She let him begin to unbutton her blouse, and was glad when he didn't rip it. It was expensive and new. She closed her eyes and moaned softly when she felt him suck on her right nipple over her bra. She breathed in sharply when he breathed on it and she could tell he was pleased by her reaction.

------------------------------

Natalya looked at Kate and knew that Steve wasn't going to leave her. Kate was still quite sick and when she woke up and began a coughing fit his attention shifted quickly back to her. She thought about just sneaking out, but the lectures she would get from Tony, Steve, and Logan were not worth it. She grabbed some beers and headed back to her old room. She only slept there when she and Logan were fighting. She certainly wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of coming back to their room and finding her there. The man owed her an apology for what he said and she wasn't going to put out until she got it!

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Peter kissed up her neck until his lips found hers. This was indeed happening and his hands moved to her waist and undid the button to her pants so he could slide his hand inside them to touch her between her legs. Yep, she was ready alright and he pushed them down below her hips. “I must have you baby, right now,” He whispered softly and very warmly.

---------------------------

Logan threw his last dart then sighed. He knew he was going to have to apologize eventually so he might as well get it over with. “Fuck me!” He groaned and headed back upstairs. When he passed Steve, Steve pointed at him.

“Ok, I don’t know what you said or did but you better fix it Logan,” Steve chided. “Like I need you to tell me that!” Logan grumbled as he moved toward Natalya’s rooms. He liked to fight with her sometimes, but he didn’t like her to sleep alone. And he knew he didn’t either. He stepped up to her door and collected himself. “Fuck…” He groaned and then opened her door and closed it behind him.

“Natalya?” He said as he entered. He hoped she wasnt going to jump him, she had done that before and he didn’t feel like brawling with her tonight.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:05 pm

And so Peter and Serena had sex right there on her desk in their office at Oscorp. Serena sincerely hoped there weren't cameras that could see them. As she lay there with him afterward she found her mind was clear and suddenly the answer to the problem she had been having with the program suddenly came to her.

"Oh my God...I think I've figured it out," she said as she grabbed her laptop and began to enter something into the program. She couldn't believe her eyes when she looked at it. It was...beautiful. A few tears came to her eyes. "I think it works..."

-----------------------------

Kate was rather groggy and she blinked when Steve began to chide Logan. She reached for a tissue. "What the hell is that all about?" Her voice was froggy and scratchy from the Bronchitis.

Natalya was laying on her bed with her back to the door. She heard Logan before he even came in. She didn't even look back at him. "Go away," she said in Russian.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Peter had a thoughtful look on his face when Serena said she had figured it out. She was working on the stem matrix that would allow the Arcbots to be able to be programmed. It was the major missing link that her and Peter had not been able to create. She held her lab coat over her
Nakedness as she began to type furiously on the keyboard. And then she stopped and looked up at him.

“No way,” Peter said in disbelief and then looked at what she did. “Oh my god,” He said as he scrolled through the code that changed everything. He kissed her excitedly and he was as naked as the day he was born but he didn’t care right then.

----------------------------------

“Im sorry,” He said in russian. “I take back what I said,” he added, also in russian like he knew she liked. “I thought you did it on purpose and you pissed me off,” He said but that was in english. He only knew a little russian in the years he spent with her. “Please come to bed,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Serena felt herself begin to tremble from her excitement. She couldn’t believe that this wasn’t a dream. They had been working extremely hard on this and, though they still had a lot of work to do, a major hurdle had been reached. She laughed and hugged and kissed Peter back. She then remembered something and she went to the small refrigerator they had and pulled out the bottle of champagne they had been saving and two glasses. She had Peter open the bottle and she poured two glasses and handed him one with a smile.

———————————-

Natalya heard what Logan said, although she couldn’t help but wonder if he was doing this to try and get her to come back to bed so they could have sex. She certainly wasn’t doing that tonight. She was still rather angry. Although she didn’t want to sleep alone.

“Fine,” she finally said as she got up. “But we’re not having sex.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:04 am

Logan got in behind Natalya like he always did but she was definitely going to be difficult. She had shifted her pillow so it created a buffer between them. His usual method to get her into the mood was to just start pawing at her. While she slept. She’d turn or shift her legs to give him easier access to her more sensitive areas and when she was turned on enough then it was on. Maybe he could just see in the morning. This was hardly the first time it was like this and just as often as not he woke up to her jumping on him instead of the other way around. He cuddled up behind her the best he could though and closed his eyes. Just as he did their wrist comms went off.

---------------------------------------

Peter toasted to Serena. He was still very naked and she looked comical with her lab coat held up against her. They clinked glasses and drank to their successes. “The hurdles have been jumped Serena, now its just materials,” he said as he kissed her lips once more. The composite materials hadn’t even been invented yet but what Peter hadn’t said was that he had already designed the matrices for them already. He had memorized them from before. Keeping this from her was something she’d not appreciate but he wanted this to happen in stages and so he said nothing of it here and now. Peter tugged at her lab coat and then pressed his body up against hers and held her there as they looked into one another’s eyes.

“Oh, this is going to happen my love. Just like you and I will happen,” he said as he refilled her glass. Since his harrowing experiences with the Avani. Peter had changed to a degree. He was more confident and less prone to nervous talking or fidgeting when he was uncomfortable. He was more compassionate toward others and passionate with her as well. Moments when he was truly happy though were not as plentiful so it was nice to have this right now. He set his glass down then lifted her up and shifted so he could sit on the desk this time. He helped her fold her legs around him and once more she felt him ready for her as he dined on her breasts. Just as he began though their wrist comms went off…

Tony was waiting for the painting program to finish before he turned in for the night. He had not noticed his wife standing behind him in her robe with her arms crossed and a very...unhappy look on her face. She looked tired and irritated that he had not come to bed. He turned when she cleared her throat.

“Hey, I thought you’d be in bed by now,” He said quickly. “I…” he began and then their wrist comms went off.

Steve moved the humidifyer up to the bedside near Kate. Her nose was so sore and any moisture in the air seemed to soothe the dryness she was feeling from the medications. Kate weezed as she breathed, but she was sleeping now, finally. And then their comms went off.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:48 am

Natalya didn't like being angry with Logan, despite what anyone thought. She was about to turn over and formally make up with him when suddenly their comms went off. They were both up in a shot and quickly started to get dressed.

---------------------------------

Serena felt giddy. She had truly started to doubt if she could make the program work, but she had. Now it was just the composite materials...which didn't exist yet. They drank to their success, but what Peter said made Serena wonder if a proposal wasn't forthcoming. A few times now she had thought Peter was getting ready to propose, but he had yet to actually ask her. She knew they were going to get married. Her parents loved Peter and definitely approved of the match. They were making their own money and had incredible jobs. Serena felt ready for them to move their relationship forward, but she wasn't going to pressure Peter.

They were getting ready to make love again when suddenly both of their wrist comms went off. Serena heard Peter sigh and she gave him a little smile before quickly starting to get dressed. As soon as she was dressed, she pressed a button on her wrist comm to call her suit to her. They would have to meet up with the others.

-------------------------------------

Isabella couldn't sleep without Tony. He had promised her that he would be coming to bed early tonight and yet as the time ticked by she realized that he was still in his lab. She had tried just going to sleep, but she had just laid there awake. Finally, in a very irritated mood, she had gotten up and put on her robe and went to go find him. She walked into the lab and stood there with her arms crossed over her chest as she looked at him. She had to clear her throat to get his attention. She was about to remind him of his promise when suddenly their wrist comms went off. Isabella suddenly no longer felt tired or irritated. She quickly went to get dressed.

Kate heard her wrist comm go off and she tried to get up, but Steve wasn't having it. She was so sick that she didn't even fight him. She just laid back down and went back to sleep.

Spymaster had infiltrated Stark International, one of Tony and Isabella's businesses downtown. With him were several henchmen, including one woman. Spymaster had learned about Peter and Serena's arcbot project. Their project was incredibly top secret, but because a few people outside of just Peter and Serena knew about it a little money in the right hands had caused one of those people to talk. Now, Spymaster wanted that tech. He knew that Peter and Serena had not yet built one, but their data was being stored on Oscorp's mainframe, though encoded. Spymaster knew he could hack into Tony's mainframe and then use a backdoor to get into Oscorp, who was partially linked to Tony's mainframe.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:58 am

The team assembled in just under 20 minutes. Natalya had prepped the jet and Kate, still quite sick, forwarded text messages to Steve from Phil. Steve relayed the information to the others as the jet took off.

“Apparently SHIELD is responding to this as well as the CIA. Someone called the Spymaster is after information on something called ‘An Arcbot’. The CIA has someone in deep cover in this Spymaster’s crew.

Tony ofcourse knew who this Spymaster was. He had been trying to steal his tech for years.

“Guys, the Spymaster is no joke. He’s a killer and most likely a mutant. He has serious tech. Steve, any idea who the agent is? We won’t want to catch them in a crossfire,” Tony asked.

At mention of the Arcbot Peter flashed Serena a very concerned look. This had been a top secret endeavor between just the two of them. Not even Serena’s father or Norman himself knew anything about what they were doing. Somehow though, word had gotten out about it. They both knew that if someone with ill intentions got hold of this technology and were able to reproduce it, it could be used as a dreadful weapon. A microscopic killer.

-------------------------

It had taken close to a year to get on The Spymaster’s team. She had lived with them, ate and drank with them and trained with them. She knew each of their capabilities and had managed to get a message out to the CIA about this heist. She didn’t know what an ‘Arcbot’ was but it sounded dangerous and the Spymaster had alot of time and resources riding on this one heist. Anything he wanted this badly she knew wasn’t good so she had decided to break radio silence. She had done everything just short of sleeping with members of the team to be there and part of her would be sad for it all to end but this was what she got paid for. And handsomely at that. A whole year of backpay coming where she hadn’t been able to spend a dime. The CIA set her up in a very nice apartment a few years ago and they paid for it as part of her contract with them. She liked her luxuries these days and so she would do her job here and now.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Serena and Peter had dressed and quickly made their way back to the Tower to meet the others. Serena and her mother got suited up. Natalya would be piloting the jet since Kate was sick. However, Kate was forwarding them text messages from Phil. Serena sat next to Peter and she glanced worriedly at him when Steve mentioned that the Spymaster was after the arcbot information. That information was top secret but clearly he had found out about it somehow.

Isabella looked at Tony. “Arcbot? Is that something you are working on?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Tony knew it wasn’t one of his projects but he did glance briefly in Peter and Serena’s direction. That was another secret Peter had not shared with Serena. He had spoke to Tony about the Arcbot project and how it came about. Tony unofficially allowed him and as an extension, Serena, to use his original Arc Reactor design. In the other timeline Tony had helped Peter and Serena a great deal. In this one he refused to help more than the schematics because it was using tech not yet invented and yet, already available. Tony did not want to use something he personally didn’t invent as he felt it was cheating if in a small way. Serena was surprised when her father offered them the blueprints.

Peter knew Serena was extremely intelligent but this part of it all he didn’t want to involve her. He wanted her to go into this and make her own way through it. Surprisingly or maybe not so surprisingly, she had done something that the Serena in the other timeline took much more time to accomplish. He doubted that her inspiration had come do to the sex they had just had but she had come to it and he was very pleased with her. Now he would slowly introduce the matrices for the new materials one by one though they were all in his head. Like their impending engagement, he wanted Serena to experience life as it came instead of throwing everything he knew at her all at once. He knew she suspected much but to her credit she kept her suspicions to herself. Likely because she knew how much he truly did love her. More than any diamond could prove.

Natalya would land the jet on the roof as the Starks bailed out to surround the building. This was about stopping what they were doing and capturing the Spymaster. Tony already was using Jarvis to locate his hacking device. He also changed the security sensors to detect movement, not infrared as they likely wore garments that stopped that. Peter hopped out next to the roof of the building and waited for the others to get set before he opened a skylight and moved inside.

The whole building was powered down save for the computer systems. Security still worked but obviously they had been able to circumvent that. Kayla thought this was a SHIELD operation to take them down. She had no issue wounding some of them if it made it all look good for the others in her team. She intended on being captured of course but that was contingent on the Spymaster being taken captive. She knew he’d likely have something tricky up his sleeve. He had a lot of tech he did not share with the rest of them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Serena had been extremely surprised, but pleased when her father let Peter and herself to use the schematics for the original arc reactor. As far as she knew though her father didn’t know what she and Peter were attempting. She didn’t know that Peter had spoken to him privately about everything. Serena knew that the arcbot was possible, but she wanted to figure out as much of it on her own as she could. She didn’t want to know information from the other timeline that might influence her in any way. Just knowing it was possible was enough. She was worried about what might happen if this technology fell into the wrong hands. That was something she and Peter had not discussed.

They bailed out as Natalya put down the jet and after Peter opened up the skylight they moved inside. Natalya, Logan, and Steve repelled down, while Peter used his webs and the Starks flew.

“So, we think they’re hacking into the main frame?” Isabella asked Tony.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:48 pm

“Oh they are in that process already. They must have discovered some kind of backdoor to the system. This server is not on the primary backups but it doesn’t mean they don’t know something we do not,” he said over the comms.

“Spidey senses are tingling,” Peter said and then he dodged some kind of full automatic weapons placement. It was automated and it fired quickly. Peter dodged over an over as it appeared to track him. Bullets hit the ceiling, the walls and the floors until he could get behind one of the larger square pillars. Logan and Steve nodded to one another. Logan shifted away from a pillar. The weapon tracked toward him and then Steve flung his shield at it. It hit the weapon and broke it away from its mounts. Steve tumbled and came back up with the shield in his hands.

“Tony Stark...and well, Isabella AND Serena too?” A man’s voice resounded around the building through the intercom. “We’ve attracted all the talent tonight kids, I’m actually kinda pleased,” he said in a very sarcastic tone.

“SHIELD is on site Tony,” Peter said softly. He waa crawling upside down on the ceiling. This area was like an open atrium and lobby. “Do you have eyes, Natalya?” Logan asked under his breath. She had her special pistol that converted into a sniper rifle. She had built it up and put the scope on ii. It was equipped with a hyper sensitive listening device that could penetrate some walls. Tony had made it for her especially for her.

She saw 2 teams of SHIELD agents coming from the offices on the third floor. She also saw 3 people in the atrium and 2 under the floor, likely in the server room. Obviously guarding whatever device they were using.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:34 pm

Isabella did not like that their territory was being invaded. This was hitting just a little too close to home and hearing that man's voice over the intercom system mocking them only made her feelings that much worse. The problem was, at this point, they didn't know where everyone was. She glanced over at Natalya, who had pulled out the special pistol that could be converted into a sniper rifle that Tony had built for her. It had a hyper sensitive listening device that could penetrate the walls built into it. Besides her wedding ring, it was the greatest gift she had ever been given.

"There are two teams of SHIELD agents coming from the offices on the third floor," Natalya said quietly into her comm. "There are three people in the atrium and two that are likely in the server room."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:10 pm

“Well, all of this ‘whispering’ is making me crazy,” Logan said as he stepped out into the open. “Ok, Spy...chumpster, this build is off limits. If you and your comrades are not gone in 1 minute, I’m not going to continue to be friendly!” Logan said loudly. “Shit…” Steve murmured under his breath as Natalya viewed some shifting in the area. As one person fired at Logan, Peter shot a web at them. Natalya saw SHIELD teams freeze and then they began to move fast to the stairs. Logan as being attacked but Tony and the others joined in. Tony blasted someone that he tried to Flank Logan and Isabella shot at another man that had lifted up to shoot at him. The third person did not pop up to attack. They appeared to pause where they were and shift to get closer to where Logan fought the guy that had evaded Isabella’s blast.

“I’m heading downstairs,” Tony said. “Serena and Steve...follow me,” He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Natalya sighed when Logan got up and began to taunt them. She transformed her pistol into a sniper rifle, but wasn't going to aim to kill unless she had no other choice. Natalya knew there were three people in the atrium. Peter got one with a web and another attacked Logan. Isabella and Tony both fired repulsor beams at him, but he evaded their blasts. Natalya got a clear shot and she took it and hit him in the leg.

Serena heard what her father said and she looked at Peter and he gave her a little nod that told her that he knew she was leaving with her father. She and Steve then followed her father downstairs towards the server room.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Logan was fighting hand to hand with someone dressed in all black and now Natalya couldn’t ge a clear shot. From the side someone stood up suddenly and Natalya was able to get a bead on them. “Logan!?” The voice said and it was obviously a woman’s voice.

Tony moved quickly down the stairs. He knew there were likely traps set but he flew threw them. Serena and Steve were met by a ball of fire and were forced to shy back from it. Tony attacked the two that were down in the server room. Once the flame cleared They saw TOny holding someone. “So, what were you trying to do exactly?” Tony asked. The man he held struggled but the suit he wore had been crushed like a tin can. He was still alive but he was going to have broken bones for certain.

“Serena, hook up to that device on the mainframe and find out what it is,” Tony asked as he set the man in a black power suit down.

Logan choked the other man out and Kayla, in a daze took off her mask and stepped toward him. “Oh my god, Logan!?” She said in surprise. Logan saw the woman but didn’t know who she was at first. Once she came out into the light though, he gasped “Kayla?” He said in a shocked voice.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:09 pm

Natalya blinked when one of the three people in the atrium seemed to recognize Logan. It was a woman's voice and when she took off her mask Logan looked at her for a moment before Natalya saw recognition fill his eyes. Logan spoke her name, Kayla, with shock, but affection. More than a twinge of jealously hit Natalya. She didn't like this woman for two reasons now. One, she was working for Spymaster, and two, Logan had her attention.

"Who is that?" she asked him, not remembering him having ever mentioned her before.

Serena and Steve followed her father down to the server room. Her father flew first and she and Steve followed behind. There were traps set up, but her father triggered them, though she and Steve did have to pull back away from a ball of fire. Once it was cleared, they made their way into the room where her father was holding the man Serena assumed was Spymaster. Her father had all but crushed the man's suit. Serena nodded to her father and hooked up her suit to the mainframe.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:14 am

Now that she was attached to Jarvis directly she helped him perform a thorough diagnostic. The diagnostic only took a few moments and an image of the server room came up. It rotated in a 3 dimensional format and it highlighted in a yellow blinking light where the foreign object was attached.

“How?” The man said as he groaned. “I’ve upgraded out suits. Do you think everything I do is on a database? Some ‘Spymaster’ you are,” Tony said insultingly. Serena pushed a damaging current to the device and back in the server room something attached to one of the servers sparked and then began to spoke as its light winked out. It smelled like burned plastic in there now.

SHIELD had arrived down in the Atrium. They secured the floor and shackled the two men that had been injured. Kayla just stood there in shock as she tried to figure out what to say to Logan. Logan looked, not angry exactly but he frowned and had a confused, hurt look in his eyes. Two SHIELD agents shackled Kayla’s hands behind her back.

“I thought you DIED!” He said in an angry rasp. Kayla looked worried and licked her lips. “Logan Hydra…” She began but the SHIELD agent put a black bag over her head and hauled her back. Logan just watched dumbfounded as they dragged her away.

In the server room SHIELD came in and took the Spymaster and another one of his accomplices into custody. Phil paused to talk to Tony. “Mr. Stark...can we expect a debrief?” He asked. “Tech theft, what else is there to say?” Tony said though his gaze paused on Serena a moment before he looked back at Phil. “Serena, we’re leaving,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:26 am

Natalya was not happy. Her mood had not been great to begin with considering that Logan had called her a 'bitch' earlier. Now this? She knew that Logan did not remember everything about his past, but she had hoped that what he did remember he had told her. He certainly knew everything about her past. She had a strong feeling that this wasn't going to be the last time she was going to see this girl either.

The team boarded the jet and headed back to the Tower. Once inside, Natalya and Logan walked back down to their room. She waited until the door was closed to talk to Logan. "So, you've never told me about her..."

Serena and Peter started to head back to their room. Serena hoped that her father wasn't going to stop them and want to talk to them about what happened tonight.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down