The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domestic Vigilance (October 1986)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Domestic Vigilance (October 1986) Empty Domestic Vigilance (October 1986)

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:40 am

Frank had spent hours reading the court papers and evidence that Luca had assembled. There was loads of information in there along with police reports and FBI reports of where they suspected the bulk of the gang to be. He knew he needed to go at them in a different way and he decided to use his Special Forces demolitions knowledge to good use. While Isabella was out on missions he’d plant explosives and cameras in order for him to know when his munitions would have the greatest effect. It borderlined terrorism but in this way he knew who he was killing. Then he could rush in, take the cash, destroy their drugs and torch the place. Easy peasy.

Tony had been developing a new bunker buster missile code named ‘Jericho’. It could be fired from the ground or from an aircraft and was specifically designed to penetrate into natural or man made bunkers underground. This was going to be particularly useful in the coming engagements involving several arabic countries.

At home he began placing homing beacons on weapons shipments and only he and Obediah knew about them. He was now working with the FBI and the CIA because some of his weapons had been discovered in the hands of terrorists and enemies of the US as well. Tony and the CIA had begun to believe it was someone on the inside of his organization who was actively selling these weapons and it was not just a case of random theft. Because of this partnership Tony had spent more time at the New York and DC offices. This morning Gerald was once again at the New York office and Tony was going to pay him a visit and hopefully Isabella Corsetti was there.

Frank was on top of Isabella in their bed. She was on her stomach and he moved slowly atop her, each shifting of his body brought pleasure to her in this position that he made love to her. He was a fairly large man but she didn’t appear to mind his weight upon her as he did this. Her legs were together as he straddled her backside. He had a fist of her hair and had pulled her head back enough so he could kiss her lips and her neck. The alarm went off again and he smiled as she fumbled to reach it. Her blind hand groped for it than shut it off as she drew closer and closer to orgasm.

After a nice, hot shower she had to select what she was going to wear today. She knew Tony Stark was coming to the office and that he’d likely create more than enough chaos to make her late tonight when she and Frank were going to make pasta together with their new pasta maker. “Coffees ready!” he yelled from the kitchen. He had bought some fresh bagels and was preparing one for her. He knew she was running late so he’d make sure she could take it with her. He also made her a coffee to go.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Domestic Vigilance (October 1986) Empty Re: Domestic Vigilance (October 1986)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:47 am

Isabella suspected nothing with Frank at this point. She was already starting to look at wedding dresses in magazines and was starting to daydream about the ceremony and reception. She was blissfully happy.

She knew she was going to be late that morning but it was completely worth it. She showered and dressed and found that she automatically picked out a dress that showed off her legs. She didn’t even think about it, but she had subconsciously picked it out because she knew Tony was going to be there that day.

She gratefully accepted the Asiago bagel and coffee. She kissed Frank. “I love you. I’ll see you tonight.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:30 am

Frank ofcourse didn’t let her leave without a proper, longer kiss and the touch of his large hands on her butt to remind her what was in store for her when she came home to him. At the office nothing seemed to be amiss until she got out of the elevator and walked to her office. The offices here were mostly made of thick, bullet proof\explosion proof glass though they had automatic blinds that could be drawn if she needed to have a more private meeting. She was in charge of 4 teams of 5 and Renee and Alonzo were now team leaders though they had wanted to remain on the same team, their promotions put in by herself would not allow that. Isabella still held authority over what cases her teams did and how they did them and with other things like security details and clandestine operations. Lauren often interceded however with missions and ops that were priorities of people way above her pay grade. Gerald as well sometimes came to her with other things that superseded everything else she and her teams were working on.

Tony sat in her chair with his feet up onto the corner of her desk and he had been going through her desk drawers that had been locked. He had found her bottle of rare scotch and though it was only 8:45am he had poured himself a drink using HER crystal glass. She had 4 such glasses in a small, Mahogany and Ivory inlaid Liquor case that Lauren had given her as a gift along with the bottle of scotch that likely cost a fortune. Now that she was the Deputy Director corruption at the New York Office at least, was all but quashed though Isabella knew some still existed. Tony was in a dark gray suit that seemed to nearly shimmer when he moved. It was well tailored and cut perfectly to fit his shape which was smaller than that of Frank. He still was fairly muscular and in shape though and he possessed other physical attributes that women generally really liked on a man. Especially below the waistline. He wasn’t wearing a tie and he had on a different pair of sunglasses.

Her assistant Jennifer rushed up to her with a worried look on her face. Jennifer was slight of build with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her dress of dark blue was professional and well cut for her lithe shape. “I’m sorry Miss Corsetti, he wouldn’t listen to me,” She said worriedly as she looked at the office then back toward her. She knew Isabella had a temper, especially if her and Frank had had an argument and she certainly didn’t want to be the focus of it this morning. Still Jennifer seemed to blush whenever she looked at Tony just the same.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:00 am

Isabella sighed when she saw her office door open. She could see it open from down the hall and she knew who was in there. She could see that Jennifer was anxious about what was happening. “It’s alright Jennifer. I’ll let you know if I need you,” she said before walking into her office. She closed the door behind her and looked at Tony. He was sitting in her chair with his feet up on her desk and clearly had been rifling through her drawers since he had the bottle of scotch out and one of her expensive glasses.

“Well, I’m glad you made yourself right at home,” she said sarcastically. “That scotch may not be expensive to you but it was given to me as a gift so please put it away.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 am

Tony tilted his head back to look at her as she came into her office. He didn’t move immediately and only rolled the brown liquid around in the glass. “Well good morning to you to Isabella,” he said as he shifted to sit up and set the bottle back into the case then closed the case and the drawer. He looked up as she stood behind him with that neutral expression he was now used to. She would take it on when she was tolerating his antics in silence. They had had a nice conversation at the football game though and before he stood he did pause to look at her legs. She had very sexy calves and an image of her with her legs in the air still wearing her heels made him smile as he stood.

“I figured since we were working together mi casa su casa,” he said as he took another sip from the glass. He nearly chuckled when she gave him a confused and irritated look. Everyone knew she was a busy woman and didn’t have time for whatever it was that Tony had in store. Everytime he showed his face in New York he seemed to affect her entire schedule with obvious delight. “Gerald said I could give you the news myself,” he said as he shifted the blinds in her office with a finger. “Do you like to travel?” He asked offhandedly as he looked at her threat board where she had several photos, notes and maps. He pulled a photo off of it of Markus, a mutant reportedly at the head of a new gang that has moved into New York from Chicago. Reportedly a dangerous mutant to boot. He ofcourse didn’t pin it back where it came from, he just pinned it on the board randomly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Isabella didn’t know how a man could be so irritating and yet so handsome at the same time. It frustrated her to no end. She had her arms crossed over her chest defensively as Tony began to speak. What in the hell was he talking about? What news? She walked over to her board and moved the picture back to its proper place. This man was like a hurricane everywhere he went and he didn’t seem to care what destruction he left in his wake.

“Actually yes, I do. My fiancé and I are planning a trip to Italy for our honeymoon. I’m not entirely sure I want to know why you asked this question.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Tony smiled at her and looked at her chest once more. He liked larger breasts but he still wanted to know what hers looked like...or felt like...or tasted like. He was willing to bet she had perfect nipples. “Well I have a little presentation for a few Military bigwigs in Kazakhstan. I was told you had done some investigating in Afghanistan and Kazakhstan. There is some expectation of threat at this meeting so I suggested that the CIA and the Army supplied my security for the visit,” he said. “Gerald agreed and I’d like you to pick the men personally,” he said with a gesture. “You know, background checks and such,” he said as if she had time for that. What he suggested was days of work for an entire team and he acted as if it was a simple thing. “Besides, I like the desert, warm climates suit me,” He said as he took a sip of his drink.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Isabella saw Tony looking at her chest and she crossed her arms again. He certainly wasn’t being subtle and he didn’t seem to care that she kept mentioning that she was engaged. This man was clearly used to getting what he wanted. Well he was going to be disappointed this time.

His request was no small thing and it irritated her that he didn’t seem to understand that she had other work she needed to do. “I just want to make this perfectly clear to you Mr. Stark. I’m not going to sleep with you. So, with that being said, do you still want me to do this for you?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Tony’s expression didn’t change a whit and he grinned at her and decided to keep his keen brown eyes on hers. Tony had begun to turn away from her but at her words he half turned toward her and gestured with a finger with the hand that held his drink. “I make it a point of never saying what I’m ‘not’ going to do,” he said quickly using a double negative in jest toward her.”Sleeping wasn’t what I had in mind anyway,” he murmured as he looked at her board again.

“Are you saying that you’re not the most competent person to get this done right? Should I ask someone else?” he asked with his back to her. “Its just a safety thing,” he said and turned back toward her. “I mean, what can I say, I feel safer when you’re involved,” He said and that was the honest truth.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:26 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at his comment. She stood there and looked at him as she thought over the assignment. Whether she liked it or not, Tony Stark was extremely high profile and it was a honor to be asked by him to do this. If she did this and did it well there could be another promotion in her future.

“No, I can do it,” she said rather quickly. “How much time do I have to prepare for this?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm

“A week, the meeting is scheduled for next Saturday morning,” he said as he downed the rest of the scotch as he looked at her. He could see her mind already working. Already weighing timelines and schedules. Tony liked intelligent women and Isabella was definitely that. That and alot more and he wanted her. He wanted her like he had never wanted a woman. He stepped up to her. “Bring lots of sunscreen, do you own a bikini? I like the color red,” he said confidently with a smile as he held the glass for her to take. When she finally took it with an annoyed sigh he took a step then shifted toward her. “That’s pretty good scotch, it definitely has nice legs,” he whispered then stepped out of her office. Tony knew when a woman dressed to suit him but he wasn’t certain if Isabella had done it intentionally or not but he decided to think she did anyway.

Do to the added workload Isabella was ‘not’ going to make it home in time for her and Frank’s eat in dinner date. He had bought the pasta maker for her out of his own spending money which likely was weeks worth and she’d not even be there to try it out with him. This kind of thing was becoming a ‘typical’ kind of thing but Frank had not complained about it. Not even when she came home to the table all set up for a nice, candle light dinner with him but the candles were burned almost all the way down and he had left her a covered plate in the oven. Frank knew her work was important and besides, he had his own ‘work’ to do and he couldn’t do it when Isabella might find out. He didn’t want to think about what would happen if she did. Frank’s work was usually outside so she couldn’t even call him until after he got off work.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Isabella didn’t have much time and so she had to throw herself into her work. She worked through lunch and then beyond the time she was supposed to have left. She tried to call Frank, but he didn’t answer. She sighed and felt terrible for missing their dinner date, but she couldn’t fail this assignment.

When she was finally able to leave, she headed home as quickly as she could. She walked into the apartment and saw everything he had done. She found that he had saved her some food and had put it into the oven, but he wasn’t there. She sat down and ate and wondered where he had gone. She was cleaning up when he finally came in.

“I’m sorry sorry I missed our dinner date. I have this really important assignment I’m working on for Tony Stark and I don’t have much time to complete it. The food was delicious. I’m happy the machine worked out.”

She put her plate into the dishwasher. “So, where did you go?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Frank had gotten her message on the machine but he thought she would have been much later than she was. He was surprised when he found her home already. He twirled his keys around his finger to her question. “I went to the bar with Max,” He said plainly. He often did that when she was late which had been increasing as of late. Max was a veteran too and was suffering from PTSD. Frank belonged to a group of guys that had weekly meetings and were all veterans with PTSD. Frank didn’t but he liked helping them anyway and so he did.

To cover he had drank a beer in the car before he came into the house. Where he had been was brooklyn. He had blown up a house sky high and made it look like a gas leak. He thought 6 gang members were in that blast, maybe 7 and he torched their drugs and took nearly $75k of their drug money. The rest had been burned beyond recognition. The cigarette and cigar smoke from the bar covered the smell of soot on him but Frank didn’t smoke though he liked an occasional cigar though. He looked her over as he came in.

“You look exhausted,” he said and tried not to sound disappointed. He wanted to have some crazy sex tonight. Especially considering how good he felt from doing what he did. However he had seen her tired before and would not press her tonight for that. “Tony Stark again huh?” He said annoyedly but it wasn't a question. The man just got his hackles up when she mentioned him and he didn’t know why.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Isabella knew and liked Max. Max was a good guy and she thought it was good that they spent time together. She didn’t even question his going to the bar. He certainly smelled like he had been to a bar.

“If I look exhausted that’s because I am exhausted. I worked right through my lunch today. Mr. Stark is traveling to Kazakhstan next Saturday and has requested I put together a security detail for him. This also means that I will be going.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Frank blinked as a memory of Afghanistan flew through his head. “Oh absolutely not Isabella. Get someone else to go,” he said plainly as he shook his head and he took off his jacket and began to stuff it into the closet. He knew she was a supervisor and knew she could ask someone else to go in her stead. They had several competent people in the New York office. Isabella had spoke about them often.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:02 pm

Isabella sighed as she looked at him. She walked over to the closet and took the jacket and put it on a hanger and hung it up. “Frank, I understand your concern but I have to go. This is kind of a big deal. It could mean another promotion and that could mean we could afford a much better apartment. Mr. Stark requested me personally and turning that down would be shooting myself in the foot.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:37 pm

Frank wasn’t jealous of Tony Stark, not really and he trusted Isabella implicitly in that regard. “Money doesn’t mean much to us if you’re hurt. We didn’t sign up for this and don’t try to tell me that sometimes your career is dangerous, I know it’s dangerous but we’re supposed to be focusing on us. Our wedding and having a baby. Don’t you want that? I’m not saying not to go after promotions and advance in what your doing but jesus Isabella, every step means more time. More time away, more time away from me, your children. Once that ball begins to roll its not something that you can just cut in and out of. I doubt it works that way and didn’t you say Lauren was divorced...twice? What does that tell you?” he said. He didn’t sound angry but he certainly felt it rising in him. Why he had to tell her these things was beyond him. “And I like our apartment...you don’t like it?” he asked and gave her a concerned look.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Isabella was exhausted and she didn’t feel like arguing with Frank at that moment. All she wanted to do was to go to bed. “Yes, I like our apartment but it’s not big enough for children. I was personally requested for this mission so I can’t say no. If you don’t like it that’s fine but I’m going.”

She sighed and walked back to the bedroom. She changed for bed and then washed her face and brushed her teeth. She got into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:02 pm

When Isabella woke Frank was already up and her alarm blared at her relentlessly. She could smell coffee from the kitchen but he hadn’t brought it to her as he was like to do when she got up on time. As she rose and put on her robe it didn’t take long for her to notice that Frank had already left for work. Obviously he was angry with her and knew she didn’t have time to talk to him about it. Usually they’d have an argument than make up in the bedroom. That hadn’t happened this time though and this was the first time Frank had objected with her decisions. She had time to soften him to the idea but Frank could be stubborn sometimes.

This morning she had planned on stopping by the hospital to see Luca and before she left she noticed that Frank had put his court papers in the closet. Luca had asked for them and was doing some of his work from his hospital bed. When she turned on the news to hear the traffic and weather there was a special report. A house in brooklyn had exploded, the likely cause had been a gas leak but it reportedly belonged to a known felon, Leon Williams who recently purchased the house. 7 people were reported to have died in the blast...all suspected gang members out of Chicago. The neighbors that were interviewed recalled odd smells coming from the house but dared not say anything or make a fuss.

Isabella knew about how Methamphetamines were made and how dangerous it was. A gas leak was doubtful and a mistake at making drugs was far more likely. She knew it wasn’t a CIA problem yet but the link her office had with this new gang was the weapons they had gotten from Stark Industries. It was now an international issue and her office were to follow any leads to the stolen Stark Weapons here in the US or abroad. She had a contact with the FBI, Lewis Kencaid who she could trust that might shed some light into what had actually happened. The news obviously didn’t really know.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Isabella knew that Frank was upset at her, but this was her job and her decision. She knew it was dangerous, but so was the rest of her job. It was just strange because this was the first time Frank had ever objected to one of her decisions. She had a few days before she had to leave and so she knew she could talk to him and make things better between them.

She dressed and poured herself a cup of coffee. She remembered that Luca wanted her to bring the court papers and she found them in the closet. She thought it was odd that Frank would have put them there, but she didn't think too much about it. She got to the hospital and went up to Luca's room. She was glad to see him working. That would at least keep his mind busy. She knew he would go nuts just sitting in the hospital bed otherwise. She turned on the news and saw a special report. She hadn't watched the news the night before and so she hadn't seen this yet. A house in Brooklyn had exploded from a supposed gas leak. She blinked when she heard who the house belonged to and that 7 of the gang members were in the house at the time. This gang was one of the ones that her office was investigating in connection with the weapons from Stark Industries. That was a rather strange coincidence in her mind...and she didn't like coincidences. She decided to contact Lewis Kencaid, a contact she had at the FBI to see if he could shed any light on what had actually happened.

After spending some time with Luca, she went in to work and immediately sat down and called up Lewis. When he answered she asked him about the house explosion in Brooklyn.

"I can't put my finger on it Lewis, but there is something else going on here. I highly doubt it was a gas leak explosion. It's just too coincidental that my office was investigating this gang in connection with stolen Stark weapons."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:15 pm

Lewis was old school. He had been in the FBI for decades and likely would retire in a few years if he had a mind to. He was one of those guys that wasn’t satisfied with sitting around doing nothing. He smoked like a chimney, drank like a fish and was as tough as nails when it came to pure nerve.

“Isabella! Well, haven’t heard from ya in a while. I’d ask ya out for a drink or three ta catch up but we’re kinda busy out here,” he grumbled. “Heard you were promoted! I guess you and that bitch Lauren are ruling the roost, bout time, I hate to hear of that kind of thing goin on,” he said. He actually really liked Lauren and they bantered constantly like that whenever they spoke.

“Sorry ta hear bout Luca. He’s a good man, with the DA’s seat about to be vacated I was sure he was a shoe in for it, hope he gets back on his feet right quick, we’re going to have more cases for him soon,” he said.

“The explosion? Oh, that mess over on Hudson Street. Gas leak my left nut,” he said then leaned in toward his phone. “At first we thought it was all that drug making shit they had but one of our guys found the device. Nothing home made I can tell you. Only a real professional could make something like what we found. We think it’s the Russians. These hoodlums moved in on their territory, shootin up the neighborhood. Can’t say I didn’t expect a little payback and them ruskies play for keeps. They’re not just gunna roll over and play dead I can tell ya,” he said with a rasp then held the receiver to his chest and coughed.

“Ya know, you should come by sometime, take you to Charlie’s congratulate ya proper for your promotion,” he said with a chuckle.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Isabella liked Lewis. He was honest and trustworthy. He also told things like they were. He wasn't afraid to hold back because she was a woman either. She was glad to hear that he didn't believe it was a gas leak either. When she heard there was a device that caused the explosion she became very interested. She could believe it was the Russians, but she wasn't going to peg this on them until there was solid evidence.

"I actually got engaged too so we would need to celebrate that as well," she said with a little smile before going back to the device. "Hey Lewis, would it be possible for me to see that device?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:56 pm

“Well, I do gotta head that way later on, meet ya at Standford’s for lunch?” he asked. When she said that that would work he bagged up the few pieces of what was left of the device and put it in his pocket. This was considered tampering with evidence but having another set of eyes might be of some use. It was a fair trade as far as he was concerned.

Lewis had a full head of graying hair cut short. He had a slight limp but managed just find on his feet and still had keen eyes for a man as old as he. He was fairly heavy and fairly tall. Isabella had seen photos of him when she visited his house once and Lewis was quite an attractive man in his youth. His wife had died do to cancer and his only son had been killed in Vietnam. He still had a daughter but she had moved out West so all he really had was ‘the job’ and he did it well.

He wore black shoes, black slacks and a button up light blue shirt, a gray tweed sport coat and a tan trench coat. They broke the mold with Lewis. He had refused promotions because he didn’t want to ride a desk for the rest of his life. His knack was for seeing what others did not and he was well respected for that. He was at a table and ordered her a tall beer, likely the brand she liked. His beer was half gone and he waved to her as he popped a pretzel into his mouth from a small, wooden bowl that sat on the table. He rose when she came into view then leaned in and gave her his customary peck on the cheek.

“Well you are certainly looking good these days, consider yourself lucky your already engaged or I might apply for the job myself,” he said lightheartedly and gestured for her to sit. He sat after her. “I can’t let ya have them but you can look all ya want,” he said as he produced a light blue see through bag with pieces of burned, twisted metal, bits of burned wire and heavy duty bracket that held it all together. The only mundane thing in the small pile of parts.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Isabella had to finish up a few things before heading out to meet Lewis. She was still putting together the security detail for Mr. Stark. She had narrowed down her choices and was now going through the background checks. She was finally able to leave and she walked over to Standford's. It was only a few blocks away from her building.

When she walked inside she could see Lewis already seated at a table. She smiled as she walked over to join him. As she sat down he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She was very pleased to see he had already ordered a beer for her. She smiled and blushed a little at his compliment. "I think you would have to get in line. Tony Stark has been sniffing around me lately. He even requested that I personally put together a security detail for his upcoming trip and accompany him. Unfortunately, I couldn't exactly turn him down."

She took the bag that held the pieces of the device and looked at it closely. It was more or less what she had expected it to be and there was nothing on it that might identify who had made it. She sighed and put the bag down. "I have this strong feeling that this wasn't done by the Russians. I can't explain why, but I just do." She glanced at the bag again and then looked at Lewis. "Can I have the bracket?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:43 pm

“Tony Stark? The billionaire? Well! I’d suggest ya trade up. Lobster an prime rib every day and the best whiskey money could buy? Where do I sign up for that!” He chuckled as he tilted his beer to her. He watched her examine the pieces and to her request he paused then nodded toward her. “Sure, why not, I expect more in the coming months. As I said, the russians don’t like interlopers and their pretty desperate after what the Punisher did to them. “Would be nice ta have him back! Heard he had been killed...a shame if its true,” he sighed.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next