The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Program Stardate 2260.33

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A New Program Stardate 2260.33 - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Program Stardate 2260.33

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Kirk had gotten a full report from several sources and Nathan told him about how badly Elyse had taken Carter's death. He came up toward her and put his hand on hers.

"How are you feeling Commander? You all were in a pretty harrowing event. I want you to know that I've sent a message to Carter's family. His death has been officially deemed an accident. Kal is modifying the program but I hold no one to blame for what happened. It all was just a series of bad circumstances," Kirk assured her. "I need all my officers back up and running at full capacity. Will that be a problem?' He asked her.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A New Program Stardate 2260.33 - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Program Stardate 2260.33

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Elyse's leg was healing and she would be back up and moving by the morning. But although she would be physically alright, she was struggling mentally with everything that had happened between Carter's death and she, Diana, and Scarlett almost getting raped. However, like always, Elyse would push that all aside in order to do her job.

"No, Captain."

----------------------------------------

Sofia was back with Scotty in his quarters. She felt his eyes on her as she got undressed and ready for bed. She sighed a little and glanced over at him. "I was almost raped when I was at the Academy. He was a guy I thought I could trust and when he tried to make a move on me I refused him and he lost it and tried to force himself on me. His roommate walked in just before...and pulled him off of me. He ended up getting expelled. I...I'm sorry I never told you. It's just hard for me to talk about."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:59 pm

“Glad to hear it. You rest now, I’ll expect you back on the bridge,” he said as he let go of her hand and stepped away to talk to Scarlett.

“You still could have told me. I wouldn’t think no less of you Sofia. You know that right? You can tell me anything. Anything at all. Ok?” Scotty said worriedly.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:07 pm

Spock was sitting with Scarlett when Kirk came up. She was still upset about what had happened, but she gave Kirk a reassuring smile that she would be alright. Her smile then faded a little. "Carter was a good man."

-----------------------------------

Sofia turned and looked at Scotty fully. She sighed and nodded. "I know Scotty. I suppose I just wanted to forget it ever happened...but it did." She moved over into his arms and she felt him hold her against him. "Let's get some sleep...we only have four hours before we have to get up for our shift."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3