The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344 - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Saehir was used to the Romulans looking at her, but besides Nemal and Rukal, none of them had ever touched her like Thelai was. She let him, unaware that Katram was watching them. She enjoyed his compliments, but when he said he wanted to see her with her clothes she blushed a little.

“I...I have to get home. I’ll be late for my training.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344 - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:38 pm

The Romulan girl had cut her off and she had stuck her leg out and tripped Saehir. She hit the floor hard and before she even stood, an instructor was there. The tall woman jerked Saehir up onto her feet.

"She tried to trip me!" Katram said. "Why you filthy, little!" The woman said before she began to slap and pummel Saehir. Before it all stopped Sae hir had a bloody nose, red marks on her cheeks and her back and shoulder felt like one, big bruise. She had to hobble to the exit. On the Tram several students and their parents looked at her and, like so many times before they whispered disgusting things about her.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Saehir tried to protect herself from the assault and no one came to her aid. Saehir was being taught to fight, but she knew that if she defended herself against this attack that it would be bad for herself and her parents. 

She was badly bruised and bloodied and on the tram she heard the Romulans whispering horrible things about her. She held back tears, but by the time she made it home she closed the door and then sank down to the floor and began to cry.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:58 pm

Nemal had been waiting to take her to her training but hadn't seen her. When he called for her he heard the soft sound of crying and he opened the door and found her. "Saehir...what happened!?" He asked worriedly as he moved onto one knee and lifted up her face. "Oh my little girl, what did they do to you!" He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Saehir was embarrassed and extremely upset over what had happened and she could barely look at Nemal, even when he lifted up her face for him to look at him. Hot tears continued to trickle down her cheeks, causing her blue eyes to look even bluer. "I don't belong here! I don't belong anywhere!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:10 pm

"Nonsense, they are all fools who only see your human shell. They do not see your Romulan heart," he said as he hugged her. "This is a test, a test of your strength and your character. A test of your will and your perseverance," he said. "Your greatest test that has no ending," he said. "Come, let';s get you healed up," Nemal said. They had a small room to heal injuries. He picked her up and brought her to the room and sat her up on the small bed there.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 pm

Saehir let him pick her up and when he set her down on the bed she was quiet for a while before speaking. "Thelai talked to me today. He touched my ears and told me my eyes were pleasant to look at. He told me that he wanted to see me without my clothes. I...I didn't know what to do Father. I don't want to do it, but I don't want to anger him."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 pm

Nemal held an instrument up to her back with her shirt lifted and the pain she felt slowly went away. "The Senator is a self-indulgent, selfish fool, like his son. I will handle this Saehir, do not concern yourself about it," he assured her. He fixed her nose and her cheek next. "You know, Rukal...made some of those Tarts you love," he said as he helped her down and kissed her cheek. "Run along and have one, take a free day today," he said and pushed her forward.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:28 pm

Amara blinked and realized that Spock was talking to her and asking her about the ship's logs. She looked at the progress and saw that it was completed. "They've all been copied over." Elyse had taken all of the holophotos that she needed and so the group started the walk back to the shuttle. Elyse tried reaching the Enterprise again.

"Commander McCoy to Enterprise. Come in Enterprise."

She began to get a bad feeling when she continued to get no response and the group picked up the pace back to the shuttle. Elyse knew that Spock and Scarlett were bonded and therefore could sense one another's feelings. She looked over at him. "Are you picking up any negative feelings from Scarlett?" she asked.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:05 am

They had made Scarlett a supervisor. She had a quick, solid mind and they needed people to guide workers just as much as they needed workers. Scarlett moved up to the catwalk and looked down at the workers. She held a control PADD that was tied into the workers comm badges that were also radiation gauges. The badges were also cameras.

“Worker 7425, you are not watching the gradient levels properly. Keep the pascal pressure below 150,” she said coldly. Her name was Sorsha and she had been a supervisor for 7 years here. Worker 7425 was the former Communications Officer Uhura.

“All I sense is calmness, and it never changes. Calmness and irritation, sometimes,” Spock said as he paused to sense her. Fiona quickly began to do the flight checks and Elyse helped her. Diane helped Scotty get his things stowed then they all rushed to get into their seats and strap in.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:31 am

Elyse glanced at Spock and she could tell that he was...concerned. Elyse didn't really know Scarlett as the type to get easily irritated. Scarlett was usually calm, curious, happy, and often excited. 

Elyse had the location where the Enterprise had been heading and she gave those coordinates to Fiona. Elyse glanced back at everyone and she knew that everyone here, a part from perhaps Diana, had someone they loved on the Enterprise. The worry on their faces had started to increase.

"I'm sure everything is fine. There's probably a very reasonable explanation as to why they aren't receiving or answering communications."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:01 am

It was going t take hours at ½ impulse, a shuttle’s max speed to reach the ship. Fiona was locked onto it’s coordinates though so they would reach it as fast as they could.

After their shift Daelan (Kirk) went to change with the others. They all wore coveralls over their civilian clothes and those and the boot covers they all wore were the company's property. That was actually a good thing, Daelan hated to get his clothes trashed anyway. “Hey, we still playing Kassuna later? I feel lucky tonight,” he said. Joran (Sulu) as well as many others lived in the same apartment building. They had been neighbors for years and several of them played cards once a week after work. As Kirk looked into the small mirror on his locker, a memory flashed in his vision. It was of a beautiful woman with bright blue eyes and long, dark wavy hair. It lasted only a moment but he felt as if he knew her. He didn’t recall ever dating someone that looked like that. The last woman he dated was blonde and it didn’t really go anywhere.

“Pfft! No way Daelan, I’m going to clean up tonight!” Joran said. “What you two losers talking about, losing to me in Kassuna tonight?” Kal (Faeran) said as he clapped Joran on the back. “You sure the wife will let you play this time?” Daelan asked. “I’m coming, don’t worry about it, I’ll just tell Litara (Lucia) what’s what,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:35 am

Sorsha (Scarlett) was feeling rather stressed that evening. Being a supervisor was not as relaxing as most people assumed it was. All day she was watching everyone and then having to deal with the petty problems people brought to her. There was one solution to her...stress problem. She had told herself that she wouldn't get involved with Daelan again...but the man just seemed to know what she needed. There was nothing official about their relationship...not anymore at least. As a supervisor, it was against the rules to engage in such a manner with those under you, but she had known Daelan since before she had become a supervisor. 

She took a moment to fix her hair and touch herself up using the mirror in her locker. She was aware that that Litara (Lucia) and Kirsi (Sofia) were watching her. She then left and headed to the apartment building where he lived. She knew that he was likely supposed to be going to play cards, but she hoped he would change his mind about what when he saw her.

Kirsi and Litara looked at one another after she left and grinned. "She's definitely needs some Daelan tonight," Kirsi said with a laugh. "She was getting on my case earlier."' Litara grinned at her. "Speaking of getting some...have you decided yet between Joran (Sulu) and Caiden (Leonard)?" Kirsi laughed again. "Why decide when I can have my cake and eat it too? I'm seeing Caiden tonight though." Litara grinned at her. "That'll make Joran extremely jealous tomorrow." Kirsi grinned. "Exactly."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:10 am

Daelan usually dressed fairly casually, especially when it was just the guys. He had a bottle of Doma Soda that he intended to drink during the game. The effervescent spirit was very common but he preferred the XF version of it which was alot stronger than the regular. It had a stronger taste as well and so most people weren’t a fan, especially women. He was thinking about that dark-haired woman when he heard his door chime. He sighed. It was Probably Joran needing something for the food he was making. The man could cook but he couldn’t shop worth a dam! He was dressed in a light blue silky, long, sleeved shirt and light gray slacks. A bit dressy for tonight but he liked the feel of silk on his body. He wished he could afford sheets made of the stuff but those were WAY out of his salary range. He opened his door and smiled.

“Oh, Sorsha, hello,” He said with a smile as he invited her in. A wave of emotions and memories flooded into him when he kissed her cheek. They had been pretty serious a while ago but recently it was just them needing to get off. Working where they worked was not easy and mistakes could be horrible. They both recalled the incident last year where 25 people had been burned to death with pump 16 failed and the room the workers were in vented steaming hot water onto them. Not a good way to go, being scaled to death. He closed the door. Before he could say much though she kissed him...passionately. Even putting her hands on his face. When she finally came up for air their eyes met, blue looking into blue. “Oh,” was all he said in understanding.

“Can I offer you anything? A Doma?” he asked but the kiss had affected him. She’d know that by looking at him.

----------------------------

Faeran and Litara were making Roret rolls for their supper together. She rolled the dough as Faeran added the spiced meat and vegetables. Once added she folded the dough around the filling and punched them closed. She had a Wobba wood steamer that she steamed the rolls in. Her hands were covered in flour and pieces of dough and Faeran took complete advantage as he began to kiss the back of her neck and his hands began to explore her front. Her tight, firm breasts and he rubbed her middle, over her clothes right over her center. How long had it been since they had had sex? She tried to remember but she couldn’t. Odd that she couldn’t, and that made her feel horrible. What kind of a wife didn;t have sex with her husband? Then she recalled that they had not been getting along lately. Faeran had a wandering eye but was it all his fault is she was holding her love like this? His hands did feel wonderful though and how he pressed himself up against her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:34 am

Sorsha wasn't quite in the mood for small talk. The moment he closed the door behind her she kissed him...passionately. She wanted him to know just how much she needed him right then. She felt him kiss her back. Something about it didn't feel exactly...right to her, but she wasn't in the mood to stop and explore that right then. She pulled back from the kiss and looked into his eyes. Suddenly, an image flashed into her mind...a man with dark hair and dark eyes. She felt a very strong emotion tied to the image, but it was gone as quickly as it had come. She shook it away and shook her head at Daelan. She then turned and started to walk towards the bedroom. She glanced over her shoulder at him.

"Are you coming?"

-----------------------------------------------

Litara smiled when she felt Faeran's lips on her neck. She felt his strong hands on her body and she closed her eyes and moaned softly at the feeling. She tried to recall how long it had been since they had had sex and found she couldn't remember. She found that...odd, but then suddenly remembered that they had not been getting along recently. She then recalled something else that she had seen that day.

"I saw you talking to Tanith today...."

-----------------------------------------------

Kirsi had gone home and had quickly changed. She was supposed to be meeting Caiden (Leonard) at this place in a few minutes. She changed into a dress and fixed her hair. She even sprayed on a little perfume. Kirsi needed drama in her life, which was why she was currently dating both Caiden and Joran (Sulu). The two men both fought for her attention and affection and she loved it. 

She left her apartment and headed over to Caiden's. She took one more moment to fix her hair before she rang the bell.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:09 am

Daelan followed her and noticed she had put on a skirt. Well, he knew what that meant but when she just unbuttoned it and let if fall then stepped out of it and moved onto his bed, he knew now what the deal was. Everything about Sorsha was efficiency. She wanted him to get her off and obviously her, getting herself off didn’t do the trick. She was an odd woman but when she left her bra and panties on, he knew this was as far as things were going to go. He took his shirt, pants and socks off then slid into bed beside her.

“If you think I’m going to fall for this again, you’re mistaken. You do me first then I’ll do you,” Daelan said and he placed her hand on his crotch. Last time she just got up and left right after and gave him a knowing grin as she got dressed and left. It was a funny joke, for her! But he actually kinda laughed about it too. Sorsha was very intelligent and crafty and ultimately, as long as he pleased her, she came to him. It began with her and would likely end with her. Something about her being in control of everything didn’t sit well with him but the alternative was what? Going to play cards? When she grabbed hold of him and took hold of his hand and moved it toward her center he decided he could play cards anytime. Sorsha was gorgeous. They kissed as they touched one another. She liked him to go slow at first and build it all up slowly. If his fingers weren’t working she’d straddle his face. That always worked it seemed. He wondered if he could get her to use her mouth on him? The heat in her eyes about what he was doing told him that his fingers were going to be sufficient tonight.

---------------------

“Just talking Litara,” Faeran said with a sigh and he stepped back from her. He couldn’t see her wince and silently curse herself. She just couldn’t help feeling as if Faeran was getting action on the side. That all had started when they found out she couldn’t have children. Something Faeran wanted very much. “You don’t let me touch you. I love you Litara, do you not love me anymore?” Faran asked. He hated asking that but he was beginning to wonder.

----------------------

“Hey sexy,” Caiden said and they shared a pretty hearty hello kiss as he let her in. “I’ve got our meal ready, Grilled Yorkon root with a Corle Herbs, Roasted Matta on a bed of Lees peas and for dessert, Precca cake with Dark Gaffid frosting, your favorite,” he said as he saw her eyes light up. ‘Joran my friend, Kirsi is all mine tonight!’ he thought as he took her coat.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:26 am

Sorsha rolled her eyes a little when Daelan said he wasn't going to fall for her tricks again. He knew she wasn't going to just leave...not when she needed him as badly as she did. She decided that the trade-off was worth it. They laid together in his bed, side by side as they pleasured one another. They kissed and their tongues mingled together. Spock would be able to pick up the heated feelings from Scarlett...something he was very familiar with...but he wasn't there to be causing them.

Sorsha pulled back from the kiss and looked at Daelan as her hand continued to work. "You know, the bosses are looking for another supervisor. I put your name in their ear. If you get promoted then we don't have to hide anymore. We could truly be together again...we could get married...just like we talked about."

--------------------------------------------

Litara winced when she realized the mistake she had made. However, Faeran was so handsome and was known for being a flirt. The women at the plant were all attracted to him. Litara couldn't help but feel...self-conscious, especially now that they knew she couldn't have children.

"Of course I love you Faeran," she said as she looked at him. Tears came to her eyes. "I'm just afraid that since I can't give you children that you'll find someone else who can."

--------------------------------------------

Kirsi grinned at the kiss Caiden gave her and she kissed him back. She stepped inside and let him take her coat. "Everything smells wonderful. Joran can't cook like you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:47 am

Daelan stopped what he was doing. And he shifted so that he was on top of her. “You really did that for me?” he asked, surprised. “I wasn’t certain you ‘felt’ that way about me,” he said. “I mean, if you do feel that way, why aren’t we dating in a more serious way? The company has rules but those rules have no right in our private lives. I want to be with you Sorsha,” he said as he looked down at her. “We’re off tomorrow...can I convince you to stay the night?” He asked as he shifted his hardness against her. He reached down and shifted her panties to the side and helped himself to her opening. If she wanted him not to do this she’d tell him but he wanted it and he had grown tired of this just being what she needed. He needed this from her and right now. He saw her eyes grow large as he pushed himself in all of the way. He never stopped looking into her eyes.

--------------------------

“You keep pushing me away Litara and make excuses why you don’t want me to touch you. Would you rather I just start fucking other women to justify why we aren’t? I want you Litara, I always want you,” he said softly though something about that statement made his insides feel decidedly odd. Like he couldn’t recall having sex with Lorita. His mind did but his body didn’t.

--------------------------

Caiden hung up her coat and guided her toward the dining room. His apartment was spotless and he helped her sit down but before he left her he put his hands on her shoulders and leaned down and kissed her again. “I’d cook for you more often if you’d let me,” he said. He was trying very hard to get her into bed. He had plans to make up ground there if and when she decided to let him. They passed the food to one another than began to eat.

“So many new workers and with the worker shortage, how is this possible?” Caiden asked. It was extremely unusual and the corp execs weren’t saying squat. It was actually an impossibility and everyone knew it yet they said nothing about it. The corporation didn’t like them talking about that and they had both seen people fired for it. “Don’t you think it’s odd that there is such a shortage and the company doesn’t want to talk to us about it? Or talk to each other about it either,” he said. “I was also on the fifth floor getting my rad treatment when I saw a room with people in it. People I’ve never seen before. There are several rooms there like that, what do you think that’s all about?” He asked. This was a very dangerous topic. They all needed their jobs badly and this kind of talk was unauthorized. So naturally Kirsi loved it. Obviously Caiden was a risk taker, a maverick, and that only increased his sex appeal.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Sorsha had tried to push Daelan away. She had tried to tell herself that she didn't need him...or any man, but the truth of the matter was was that she did. She wanted to be with Daelan. She had built a wall up around her and had tried to keep her emotions out of her relationship with him out of fear of getting hurt, but he would be able to see that wall crumbling down. The two of them hadn't had sex since...she suddenly couldn't recall...but she knew that they had in the past...hadn't they? It was strange that she couldn't remember...but such thoughts left her mind when she felt him inside of her. 

"I want to be with you too Daelan. The supervisor job is yours...just as I am yours."

----------------------------------------

Litara looked at Faeran. "I...I just want you to look at me the way you used to...the way you would look at me when we first met. You used to whisper things into my ear. There was an intimacy there beyond just sex."

Kirsi was sleeping with Joran, but she hadn't gotten into bed with Caiden yet. She had been holding back on the reins with him in order to build things up. She needed the excitement and tension. She kept imagining Joran finding out she was with Caiden that night and banging on the door. That thought made her grin a little. She put some food onto her plate. As they began to eat she listened to what Caiden said. She knew that talking about the worker shortage was dangerous...thus it was exciting to her. Caiden had suddenly gone up a few ticks in her eye. Joran would never have been so bold to openly discuss such things. She suddenly couldn't take it anymore. Kirsi suddenly stood up and put down her napkin.

"Let's go fuck."

Diana looked at Spock and she could see that he had tensed up. His hands were balled up into fists, though she could tell he was trying to control his emotions.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:36 pm

Amara didn’t know why but the moment she saw the ship, adrift like it was, she knew something was very wrong. Elyse leaned forward and swallowed hard and as she looked around she noticed everyone was looking at the ship now. Scotty especially.

“The warp core is offline,” He said. “No obvious damage…” He said. Elyse began to use the shuttles short range sensors. “One life sign was aboard...Keenser, and that’s it. Millions on the planet below but picking out a human from some of those other races down there would be close to impossible without the Enterprise’s main sensors. She would be thankful she had spock to use those sensors...if the ship could be powered up, that is.

Spock allowed the feeling of scarlett’s pleasure to fade away as he saw the ship. “Was it raided? Where is everyone?” Scotty asked. “We won’t know that until we talk to Keenser,” Elyse said. “Everyone stay calm,” she said but Fiona was not handling it well. Kal was the love of her life. Her best friend, her everything. Moments of his tenderness toward her flashed before her eyes. He was her future. Hre brow furled down into an angry expression as she refused to slow down. He zipped along the Enterprise then shifted and maneuvered to go into the shuttle bay. Luckily, the force field was still there or They’d have to leave in suits. Once the shuttle touched down Spock opened the rear hatch and they scuttled out onto the deck.

“Hey!” Elyse said and tossed spock a phaser and a tricorder. “As far as I’m concerned, this is another away mission,” Elyse said. Spock looked at her. “No offense Commander, but I’ll be in command here...Mr. Scott, head to Engineering and get the warp core online. Fiona, Diana and Amara, head to the bridge. Elyse,” Spock said and tossed her back the tricorder. “Find Keenser and bring him to the bridge,” he said then headed toward the turbolift. He did not look happy.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:48 pm

Amara became extremely concerned when they saw the ship floating adrift in space. A feeling of dread built up in her heart, but she pushed it aside. She knew that they needed to remain as calm as possible. 

They were able to get back inside and as soon as the shuttle touched down everyone got out. Fiona, Diana, and Amara headed to the bridge. Elyse began to use the tricorder to locate Keenser. She followed Scotty to Engineering and followed the signal to a jeffries tube. She didn't want to get inside if she didn't have to, but she called out to him.

"Keenser! It's Elyse. Please come out. I need to talk to you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Keenser had a black bandana up around his temples and he had done something to his uniform so it looked black. He shifted in the shadow of the tube and came slowly into the light. He was armed with a phaser.

“Commander?” he said hesitantly. And then when he saw her he dropped his phaser and rushed her and hugged her leg. “Oh, I thought they took you too!” he said as emotion poured from his voice. “I thought I was all alone!” He said in obvious distress.

---------------------

Scotty moved right to the warp core. Nothing seemed broken or wrong, it was just all powered down. Well, he checked the Dilithium matrix and re-energized the crystals to get the warp core back online.

--------------------

There was nothing unusual on the bridge though they all had phasers ready when they came onto it. No signs of a struggle or blood. And it was eerily quiet. As the Warp Core came online Amara’s station and the other stations came online. Spock re-calibrated the sensors and began to scan for human light signs.

---------------------------------

Krik smiled as he brought Sorsha tea. The little bit of light that came through his window hit her in the face and she shielded her eyes from it. She was still naked from their rather amorous activities the night before. Kirk had once again proved why she liked having sex with him. He was very good at it and seeing him bring her tea made her heart swell for him. Kirk was in his silky gray pajama bottoms and he set the tea down next to her on the bedside table. He saw the look in her eyes and she shifted and grabbed his arm and pulled him back onto the bed to kiss her. He brushed her pale hair back and another flash of the woman with dark hair hit him. He blinked as she shifted to touch him to see if he would react to her touching him. That and she tried to pull his pants down. Kirk stopped her.

“Hey miss handsy, I’ve got breakfast in the oven. Are you hungry? I bet you are,” he said as he pulled up his pants and sat on the bed next to her.

--------------------------------

Faeran and Litara had had a long talk last night and they had just decided to just go to bed after. He hoped he was able to convince her that he loved her and needed her but he still felt that she was afraid of him leaving her. He never recalled her being so paranoid or uncertain about their marriage but she certainly was now. He shifted toward her and put his hands on her middle as he kissed her shoulder. She shifted as if still half asleep and then his hand moved to her left breast. He would try again and he hoped she wouldn’t reject him again.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Elyse was surprised by what she saw when he came out of the jeffries tube. Clearly, he had been hiding and that worried her. Especially when he said that he had thought that she had been taken too.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" she asked as she knelt down so she was in line with him.

-------------------------------------------

Sorsha felt...wonderful as she woke up that morning. She and Daelan had had an extremely passionate night together and waking up in his bed was a nice feeling. She was glad that they didn't have to work that day. She wanted to spend the day in bed with him. She grinned over at him as he brought her some tea. She was glad he had set it down because she wanted him again and when he got close enough she grabbed him and pulled him back onto the bed so she could kiss him. She grabbed his pants to try and pull them down, but he stopped her. She grinned at him. She was actually quite hungry.

"So...do you wish you had rather played cards last night?"

Kirsi and Caiden were both awake. She had spent the evening at his place. They had eventually finished eating...after they had worked up a good appetite for it. Kirsi was getting dressed when she suddenly heard a pounding on Caiden's door, followed by Joran's voice demanding that he open the door. Clearly, he had found out where she had spent the night. She grinned...loving every moment of it.

Litara and Faeran had talked for hours. Faeran had done his best to convince her that he still loved her and wanted her. Litara had once been so confident in herself and their marriage, but that had faded after she had been told she couldn't conceive. She had fallen asleep in his arms and had slept through the night. 

She slowly began to awaken and became aware that Faeran was touching her. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at him and her eyes met his. As he looked into her eyes she felt a wave of desire wash over her. He would be able to see it too in how she looked at him. She hadn't looked at him like that in a very long time.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm

Keenser looked up at her. "I don't know! The ship was hit by some kind of beam and everyone was on the floor. Then the aliens came and started taking the crew. There were so many...If I fought they'd have just killed me I think," he said. "So they didn't get the shuttle? Well that's encouraging. I don't know where they took them," He said.

------------------------

" I do not," he said as he shifted to kiss her again. She had the sheet pulled up to cover her chest, it was a little chilly in his apartment this morning. The smell from the kitchen smelled wonderful, like baking pastries and butter. "I'll be right back with breakfast," And breakfast in bed to boot.

----------------------

"I'm not answering that," Caiden said. "He can knock as much as he wants," He said as he continued to dress. "What's the plan for today? Anything good?"

----------------------

Faeran helped her out of her night shirt and he lowered his head down to take her left breast into his mouth. His hands were everywhere. Litara had a lithe, tight body but his fingers found the softnesses between her legs as his mouth worked on her breasts. She felt her hands in his hair and her the sounds she made that egged him on. She had a great body and he knew what he was doing with his fingers.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:11 pm

Elyse listened closely to what Keenser said. She sighed and had to force herself to remain calm. They would get everyone back...they would find a way...they had to. 

"Alright, I need you to come with me to the bridge," she said. She pulled out her communicator. "Spock, I found Keenser. He's alright. We're on our way to the bridge."

Sorsha smiled and lounged in bed while Daelan went to go get breakfast. It all smelled wonderful. She sat up a little when he brought it in on a tray. "So, I'm assuming you'll accept the Supervisor position?"

Kirsi smiled and looked at Caiden. "Well, I have plans with Joran later," she said as she dressed. 

Litara moaned as she felt Faeran's mouth on her breast and his fingers between her legs. She worked her fingers into his hair and her body reacted to his touch. As he moved up to kiss her she pulled his shirt up over his head and dropped it onto the floor beside their bed.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next