The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Improper Relationship Stardate 2254.275+

2 posters

Go down

An Improper Relationship Stardate 2254.275+ Empty An Improper Relationship Stardate 2254.275+

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Four months had passed since Spock and Scarlett had decided to engage in an improper relationship. Spock was still her teacher and mentor, but neither of them cared. There was a deep connection between them and when Spock kissed her, Scarlett felt as if her body were on fire. The man was in full control of his emotions except for when they were together. They couldn't be seen attending events together and so they would happen to 'run into each other' during the event. They were always careful when others were around, but when they were completely alone that was another story. Scarlett felt herself completely falling for Spock and she had told him more than once how she felt about him, but while he would kiss her passionately, he never actually repeated the sentiment back to her. Although she understood it was the Vulcan way, it frustrated Scarlett. 

They were currently alone in the lab. Scarlett was supposed to be running a few tests, but instead they were kissing. Thankfully, the lab door was locked and there was not a window. She tried to pull back and she smiled and laughed a little. "I'm supposed to be running these tests for your class Spock."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Improper Relationship Stardate 2254.275+ Empty Re: An Improper Relationship Stardate 2254.275+

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 7:19 pm

The past four months were altogether wonderful and terrible at the same time. Spock had thought he was in control of his baser instincts. His human side that needed release and expression. A lifetime of holding himself back. His emotions back. The human part of him screamed for something...anything and Spock had denied that yearning, until now. Scarlett had opened up Pandora's box and more and more he felt helpless to stop it. He still managed to control himself when around others. And he did his job as an Instructor and Scientist. But when Scarlett was near, he could not think of much else but kissing her and holding her and touching her.

They were in the lab and he knew she had work to do but he wanted her right then. "I know," was all he said as he lifted her up effortlessly onto the table. That put her slightly taller than he and looked up at her with desire in his eyes and that familiar grin his mouth made when he had no intention of letting her get her work done. "You're going to have to tell me to leave, I'm afraid. I'm just not capable of wanting to stop, right now," Spock said. "What you do to me...I...I feel so close to you Scarlett," Spock said as he looked up into her gorgeous blue eyes.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

An Improper Relationship Stardate 2254.275+ Empty Re: An Improper Relationship Stardate 2254.275+

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Scarlett felt her desire for Spock growing as he picked her up and put her onto the lab table. She laughed and smiled down at him. Her laugh was almost as beautiful as she was. She reached out and gently ran her fingers along his ear and smiled at him with desire in her eyes as well. "You're going to make me fail your class."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Spock knew she was just trying to be coy with him. She rarely had to study in any kind of serious way. She did the work which was Science was mostly. Spock put his hands on her hips. "Then perhaps I should go," he said as he tried to take a step back, calling her bluff.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 7:42 pm

Scarlett laughed and pulled him back towards her when he called her out on her bluff. "Get back here." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 7:55 pm

They kissed for a good long time but eventually he did have to go and she was able to get her work done.

The next evening...

Spock had an Apartment just off campus. He and Scarlett rarely went out together...for obvious reasons but they still were able to see one another. Usually at his place. It was a nice apoartment, 3 bedrooms, one he used as an office, one he used as a library and a study and the third was his bedroom with a very large bed. Spock had a fondness for Vulcan antiques and furniture and so his home was decored in the Vulcan fashion. The dining table was low and they ate on large, pillows. He was cooking them dinner tonight, he was expanding her knowledge of Vulcan cuisine. Most of it had been pretty good but there were a few dishes that didn't agree with her. Vulcans tended to like spicey foods and though Spock had developed a taste for them, he didn't want to cause her an injury so he kept the foods mild or moderately spiced for her.

He had set his door so she could come right in and she had slept there a few times though they had not had intercourse...yet. Spock was sensing that Scarlett wanted more from him now but how could he explain that that part of him, once initiated, could never be undone. For Vulcans, intercourse was a bonding. It meant more than just sex to a Vulcan and though he was half human, he was afraid that if he did to that with her, which he very much wanted to, would he be bonded to her for the rest of his life? He knew his father was to his mother. Spock was dressed in loose, white pants and a loose, black shirt of a Vulcan style and cut. He had an actual kitchen in his apartment and he was actually cooking tonight for her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Scarlett had hated to see Spock leave, but she knew she would be seeing him that evening and so that made up for it. She was able to finish her lab tests and then went back to her on-campus housing to change. She changed into a pair of skinny, black pants, an emerald green silk blouse, and a pair of leather high heeled boots. She knew Spock liked her hair down so she left it down and she spritzed on the perfume he loved. She then headed over to his apartment. Scarlett had spent the night over at his place once or twice, but they had not engaged in intercourse yet. Scarlett had been studying Vulcan culture since they had gotten together and she understood why he could not, but that didn't make it any less difficult for her. 

She walked inside and immediately smelled the food. She walked into the kitchen and smiled at him. "That smells delicious," she told him as she walked over and kissed him. It was a quick kiss, otherwise they would get pulled in and it would be difficult to stop.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 8:28 pm

Spock smiled upon seeing Scarlett. He was used to seeing her just walk in and he found he didn't mind that at all. He gave her a quick taste of the soup and she would find it tasted alot like hot and sour Chinese soup though with minor differences. He served them and with the soup there was a kind of bread he had made. It reminded her of naan bread and what you did was dip it in the soup. It took on alot of moisture and made the soup a much more satisfying meal. The second course was a salad with a spicy dressing that bordered on too hot for her but it was the kind of thing that was difficult to stop eating it, it was very good. And For dessert Spock had found a Vulcan desert spirit that tasted alot like chocolate and some kind of berry to her.

They had talked and talked during the meal about all sorts of topics. One topic was about some of the other cadets and instructors. Who Spock liked and didn't like, who she liked and didn't like and why. Other topics like the research paper she might one day write. Though she'd have to find a suitable planet to do the research.

And then there was the kissing again. Scarlett was in his lap with her shoes kicked off and she had her arms around Spock's neck. "What about serving on a Starship? Fraternization, while allowed is very much frowned upon and you're all in tight quarters. I guess thats why I like being an Instructor just as much," Spock said. He held her left leg with his right hand and his left hand rubbed her back and occasionally drifted down to her bottom.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 8:38 pm

The meal was delicious and what made it even better for her was the fact that Spock had made it for her. Scarlett and Spock never ran out of things to talk about, between talking about Starfleet or newly published scientific papers they had both read, there was never any uncomfortable silence between them. 

She helped him clean up and then they settled down in the living room. Scarlett had slipped into his lap and had her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed. It wasn't deep kissing yet. They were smaller kisses, interspersed with conversation. Scarlett considered what Spock said about serving on a Starship. "I don't know. Perhaps I would consider serving on a Starship. I would have to be the right mission though."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 8:45 pm

"Even so, Starfleet needs good officers and I think you'd make a great one Scarlett. You should apply to Command school. Do you still blush when you give your class mates orders? Why don't you give me an order and I will follow your orders. Tonight, you can be my superior officer," Spock said playfully. Again a rarity but she had seen his playful side before. He was opening up to her. He still hadn't said the words she wanted him to say but he did things to show her how he felt. This dinner was one. And the way he kissed her sometimes, so gentle yet passionate...he kissed her jawbone softly.

Last edited by Conleth on Sun May 10, 2020 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 pm

Scarlett had not applied for Command School, but she had been recommended for it by several Instructors, including Spock. She didn't necessarily like giving orders, but it was starting to come easier to her. She grinned when Spock suggested that she give him orders that night. "Well, that could be dangerous," she said. She loved the playful side of him that rarely came out like this. She shifted so she was straddling him and she looked into his eyes. "Spock, I order you to kiss my neck."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 9:02 pm

"Spock grinned and slowly leaned forward and began to kiss Scarlet's neck. His lips were soft and very warm just like his tongue that he was using on her neck now. He rubbed and squeezed her thigh and rested his hand on her bottom. Spock liked to touch her, sometimes. Like tonight. Usually where he touched her was ambiguous as to its intimacy. Tonight, his hands were more...direct in where he put them. Spock was usually ultra respectful with everything he did. But she had told him that he didn't need to be 'that' all the time. And so he was trying tonight...for her though, it was for him too.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 9:22 pm

One year had now passed since Spock and Scarlett had begun their relationship. While they still shared extremely passionate moments, there was more of a familiarity now. They shared a closeness and intimacy that only continued to grow. While they did not spend everyday together, any free time they had they spent in one another's company. They continued to remain professional when in the company of others though and Spock was still her mentor and teacher. They still had not engaged in intercourse, although the frequency of her staying over at his apartment and them just sleeping in each other's arms had increased over the past few months. Scarlett was alright with them not having sex, but what she truly wanted was for him to verbally express his feelings for her. 

They were over at his apartment and she was helping him to clean up after their meal. She looked over at him and he stopped what he was doing to look into her eyes. "Spock, I love you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 9:49 pm

Spock had been anticipating this and he had no real resolution. Love was a strong emotion and he had nothing to compare the feeling to. He had strong feelings for his mother but had never spoken that word to her either. Thus it was how it was now with Scarlett.

Spock's eyes had gone softer as he looked at her. "Scarlett...I have strong feelings for you. But I don't know if its that emotion. I want to believe it is but when I say that to you...to anyone, I want it to be the truth," Spock explained.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 9:54 pm

Scarlett desperately wanted to hear those words said back to her by him. She had known that the likelihood of him actually saying it was small, but she had still held out some hope. She sighed a little and looked away. She wasn't going to push him to say something he wasn't comfortable saying. "I...I understand," was all she said in response.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 10:01 pm

Spock knew he had disappointed her. "If I offended you Scarlett. I will understand if you want to end our relationship," Spock said as he normalized his tone and prepared himself for her to tell him that they were over.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 10:03 pm

Scarlett was disappointed, but she shook her head and looked at him. "No, I don't want that." She moved closer to him and kissed him. It was a gentle, loving kiss. She slowly pulled back and she looked up into his eyes. "We're ok."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 10:12 pm

By her expression, Spock wasn't certain that they were. But he trusted Scarlett. With everything that he was so he just rolled with it. He decided to try another approach. He pulled her over to straddle him and his kiss was not soft nor gentle. Either was where he put his hands. He was touching her breasts in a very forward way.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 10:16 pm

It took her a second to come out of her feeling of disappointment. However, as Spock pulled her over to straddle him and began to kiss her, those feelings started to slowly disappear and be replaced by feelings of passion. She felt him touching her breasts through her top and she stopped him for a moment. She then grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled it up and over her head. She dropped it on the floor beside her. Underneath she wasn't wearing a bra. She had taken it off earlier to be more comfortable. Up until this very moment, they had always done their kissing and fondling with all of their clothes on. Scarlett wasn't expecting this to lead to sex, but she wanted to elicit a reaction out of him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 10:29 pm

Spock didn't expect what she did at all and for a moment he looked at her chest. And then his mouth was on her. He didn't know why he had decided to do this, but he just felt like...it was the right thing to do. He cupped her right breast and sucked on her nipple and then did the same to the left. It seemed like a natural thing the more he did it and he began to use his tongue in creative ways. He judged her reactions to what he was doing and the greater the reaction, the more he did what made her react. A completely scientific thing to do. He paused when she seemed to stiffen. "Do you wish me to stop?" Spock asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 10:33 pm

It had been several years since she had felt a man do this to her and, although she had enjoyed it before, with Spock it was even more pleasurable. Spock almost seemed to know what he was doing and she moaned softly at his touch. She felt her heartbeat increase and her body start to become warm. She felt him pause and pull away slightly for a moment to speak to her. She looked down at him and shook her head. "No, don't stop."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 10, 2020 10:47 pm

And so he didn't. Spock thought she had beautiful breasts and doing this was surprisingly, satisfying. He felt a stirring inside of him. He felt his body reacting to her and she hadn't done anything to him. Not really. His hands shifted though his mouth continued to feast on the pink flesh of her breasts. He rubbed and squeezed her bottom. Was there a part of her that wasn't anatomically perfect? He didn't think so.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 pm

In a way, despite not having intercourse, this act had brought their relationship to a new level. Scarlett felt Spock’s body react to her in a way it hadn’t before. Although she hadn’t gotten him to express his feelings yet, she knew that they shared a deep connection that could not easily be severed.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down