The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of One Chapter and Beginning of Another (December 1998)

2 posters

Go down

The End of One Chapter and Beginning of Another (December 1998) Empty The End of One Chapter and Beginning of Another (December 1998)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:24 pm

The next day Ava decided that she needed to talk to Isabella. Isabella would be expecting her to return to the Tower and she had been so kind to her. She also wanted the news that she was with Frank to come from her and not from anyone else since Isabella and Frank had once been together. She hoped Isabella wouldn't be upset about that. She considered Isabella a friend and wanted her to remain so. 

They agreed to meet at a restaurant for lunch. Ava asked that they be seated in a more private area. She stood up when she saw Isabella walk in and smiled and hugged her. They ordered drinks and then Ava looked across the table at her. "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. I wanted to let you know that we got him."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of One Chapter and Beginning of Another (December 1998) Empty Re: The End of One Chapter and Beginning of Another (December 1998)

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Isabella could guess why Ava wanted to see her but she was also confused as well. She expected Ava back at the tower if everything had gone well. Had something happened? She had hoped to be able to talk to Frank.

When she came into the restaurant she didn't know what to expect. Ava looked...concerned and that in turn concerned her. She hugged the woman back and then sat down. The waiter came up to them and she ordered a a glass of white wine.

"So, Gideon Mace...he's dead?" Isabella asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The End of One Chapter and Beginning of Another (December 1998) Empty Re: The End of One Chapter and Beginning of Another (December 1998)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Ava nodded in response to Isabella's question. "Yes, he's dead. The operation didn't go exactly as planned, but he's dead. He won't be hurting anyone else again. However, there's something else that I need to tell you. I'm not coming back to the Tower. It doesn't have anything to do with you, or Tony, or Steve, or Logan. I greatly appreciate everything you all did for me...but I've decided to stay with Frank. We still have Rawlins to get and...Frank and I...we're together now." She quickly reached over and took Isabella's hand and looked at her. "Please...please don't be upset with me. It just happened and we're both so happy."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Isabella's eyebrows drew up. 'The man should have horns! she thought as she smiled at Ava. "I'm...happy for you Ava. Frank is a good man but...are you sure? He's not what I would have picked for you," Isabella said. "Are you certain?" She asked. And felt a pang of jealousy.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:55 pm

Ava looked at Isabella. "I'm in love with him. I know he has his issues, but every man does. Frank understands what I've been through in a way few other men could. We have this connection. He softens around me and when he looks at me my knees turn to jelly. No relationship is perfect and I know this won't be, but he and I both deserve happiness after what we've been through and we've found it in each other. I just wanted you to hear this from me since you and Frank were once together."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Isabella blinked at what Ava said and felt a pang of jealousy come over her. It was an irrational feeling, she was married to Tony and had a baby girl. She had everything a woman could want and more. But...Frank was a unique man and they had shared time. When she found out what he was doing it angered her but she had come to forgive him in that, Especially when she found out why. "What about Logan?" Isabella said in lieu of anything else. "You left an impression upon him" She said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:11 pm

The waiter brought their glasses of wine and Ava took a sip as she thought about Logan. While she had not loved Logan, his companionship had meant something to her and she knew she was going to miss him. "I do care about Logan. He was a good friend and he was there when I needed him. Logan deserves to find someone that truly loves him. Underneath that sharp exterior, he's an incredible man. I'm going to miss him. Will you...will you tell him goodbye for me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:28 pm

Isabella raised an eyebrow at Ava. She certainly went through men. She wondered if it was about the sex that drew the woman. She had known Frank in that way and though he wasn't particularly a generous lover he was so large that making love to him was an event. There were times when she 'wished' he would be there when she got home. He could do things to her that no other man could. And he could and did cook for her as well. A nice dinner and a big cock after would take her to another place altogether.

Tony though had changed everything for her but she still remember Frank. She thought that maybe Ava was still quite young and was very into sex. Well, Frank was quite the man to give that to her. But there could be more than that. They both had lost alot. Isabella tried not to judge Ava in this. She wanted them both to be happy.

Isabella took and squeezed Ava's hands. I'm so happy for you Ava. Frank is a good man," she said finally.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:35 pm

Ava felt a few tears come to her eyes and she smiled at Isabella. "Thank you for everything you did for me. I truly appreciate the hospitality you and Tony showed me. You didn't have to take me in, but you did and being an Avenger for a little while is something I will never forget."

The two women finished lunch and then embraced for several moments before parting ways. Ava headed back to her new home and smiled at Frank. "She's happy for us. Now if only I could get Micro to like me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down