The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side Of Love (Month 1, 58BBY)

2 posters

Go down

The Dark Side Of Love (Month 1, 58BBY) Empty The Dark Side Of Love (Month 1, 58BBY)

Post by Conleth Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:47 am

Amara had just passed the trials. She was a Sith Warrior now and Tarian was elevated to a Sith Inquisitor. He had taken her as his Apprentice and now she could have her own Apprentice as she wanted. She could act alone as a Sith and was given her own ship and her own droid. Through her training Tarian had developed a close bond with Amara. They were friends ofcourse but it was more than that though he had never ‘made’ it more. She was beautiful and graceful and intelligent but she didn’t have that backstabbing underhanded frame of mind that most Sith had. And neither did he.

Darth Plagueis had asked him why he had never tried to kill him and Tarian had nearly laughed at the question. To Tarian killing someone required a need for it. A purpose. If all the Sith were were villainous murderers then they would not be where they were now. Alot of effort had gone into hiding their true numbers as well as the secret base on Jakku. Only very few Sith knew about that base and the plans to build a special Sith Fleet there. Tarian knew and even he never divulged that secret to anyone.

He and Amara had gone on several missions together but despite the playful banter and illicit pretense that they threw at one another their relationship had never gone past Master and Apprentice. Now that she was a Sith Warrior in her own right though...he knew in his heart that he wanted that to happen. He wanted her...badly. All of her. Sex and relationships Tarian had avoided. He was a soldier at heart but Amara now. She was the type of woman that made a man realize that he was a man. When he was near her he found it difficult to concentrate. That ‘unknown’ quality she had he desperately wanted revealed to him. In order for that to happen though he needed to make his desires known to her. The problem now though was timing. Alot was happening and they were about to go on missions that might take them away from one another for a while. Maybe a long while.

Last edited by Conleth on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side Of Love (Month 1, 58BBY) Empty Re: The Dark Side Of Love (Month 1, 58BBY)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:13 am

Knowing that Mace Windu had not been planning to come back for her that day had been what had truly turned Amara. He had saved others, but not her. Why then should she devote herself to becoming a Jedi Knight if she would not be treated with the same respect as the others? She wanted nothing more to do with the Jedi and their ways. She wanted to know her true potential and Tarian was going to help her unlock it.

Amara gave herself over entirely to her Sith training and under Tarian's leadership she had quickly discovered her true strength. She had passed the Trials and had become a Sith warrior. She and Tarian formed a close bond. Neither of them believed in killing for killings sake. There needed to be a purpose behind it, otherwise chaos would ensue. Beneath that bond though something deeper had been forming. There was a physical attraction between them that led to playful banter, but it had not gone beyond that, though Amara was beginning to feel that they both wanted it to.

The pair enjoyed dueling almost more than anything else. Now that Amara's full potential had been unleashed she was a true force to be reckoned with. The pair were currently dueling in a space designed for such exercises. There was a sexual tension between them that continued to increase with each strike of their lightsabers...red against red.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side Of Love (Month 1, 58BBY) Empty Re: The Dark Side Of Love (Month 1, 58BBY)

Post by Conleth Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:15 pm

Amara’s swordsmanship exceeded his own but his kinship with the force was better than hers was. He had more experience but not so much that his abilities far outweighed hers. That and she simply loved to spar. He did to and even more so with Amara. They were very competitive against one another and today was no exception. Amara came at him full tilt and it took some pretty fancy footwork to just fend her off. They were just sparring but half of the time it felt like she was actually fighting him. One problem he noticed though was that she kept raising up her elbow during a crossblock. He had thought he had broken her of that habit when he tied her arm to her body. She was doing it again now though.

“Don’t lift your elbow,” He said as they parted. She only nodded and smiled at him in that infuriating way she did when she knew something he did not. Once more she came at him and once again she lifted up her elbow. “Amara…, the elbow? Your opponent can use it to get under your swing,” he warned. She nodded and they continued. Once again she lifted up her bloody elbow! He was so irritated that he turned off his saber and moved up to her. “Your elbow...keep it down!” He scolded and actually used his hand to push it down. When he did though it brought them very close together and when he looked down at her she turned her lightsaber off and tilted her head up at him then pulled at his practice vest and pulled him down so she could kiss him and kiss him she did.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:26 pm

The more they fought, the more Amara wanted to kiss him. There was just something about him that seemed to pull her to him. She wanted to know what his lips would feel like against hers...what his body would feel like against hers. She wanted to get his full attention and she knew just how to get it. She purposely lifted her elbow. She started to smile as he got angrier and angrier. When he finally switched off his lightsaber they were very close together. She looked up into his eyes and switched off her lightsaber. She suddenly reached up and grabbed hold of his vest and pulled him down to meet her lips. She felt him start to kiss her back and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:35 pm

Before Tarian really knew what he was doing they were on the floor and he was on top of her. He still felt her arms around his neck but her legs had shifted around his and his hands were on the backs of her shoulders as they kissed one another. Passion spawned from the first time they set eyes on one another finally was allowed to bubble to the surface and it poured out of them in massive waves that crashed down upon them. Over and over the waves crashed like a storm as their lips attacked one anothers. She turned them so she was on top of him and then he turned them again so he was back on top of her. Eventually, gradually the passion between them lessoned to just a steady downpour and he pulled back to look into her eyes. THe gold and green of them looked ablaze with want for him. Tarian shifted to get up then helped her up to stand next to him. He noticed her hand was still in his and then he turned with her in tow and left the sparring room. He took her to the lift and he finally let go of her hand when it began to rise. Once they reached the living quarters level they got off and he took her hand again as they moved quickly to where his room was. The door opened and they went inside. Once the door shut behind her he felt her pull him back to her and once again their lips met.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Amara had never experienced anything that rivaled what she experienced with Tarian. Everything about it seemed...right. Their bodies and souls became one and Amara knew that this was not just passion. It was something much deeper. The bond that had existed between them only grew stronger. It was so strong that it was almost overwhelming. Amara was in love.

Afterward, she lay in Tarian’s arms in his bed. They were laying in their sides facing one another sand gazing into each other’s eyes. Amara reaches out and gently brushed back some hair from his eyes.

“So, now what?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Just like the kissing, they made love with reckless abandon as if today could be their last. Amara’s body fit his like a glove and feeling her, hearing her pleasure was almost more than he could take. He had known that he loved her a long time before this but now. Now he felt he could say it...tell her that he loved her and not feel wrong about it.

“I want us to be married,” he said as he looked into her eyes. That sly curl of her lips told him all he needed to know about what she might say too. “Will you marry me Amara?” Tarian said simply. He did not want there to be any more distance between them...Ever.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:14 pm

Amara was not surprised by Tarian’s proposal. She had sensed it coming. However, hearing him say those words still made her smile. Perhaps it was soon, but they both knew what they wanted and they both went after what they wanted. She wanted to be with Tarian for the rest of her life. They were bonded by the Force and she loved him entirely.

“Yes, Tarian. I will marry you.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:34 pm

And so it was that Tarian and Amara married in a small, secluded ceremony conducted on Dormund Kaas in the jungle. Tarian had built an underground home there years ago next to an underground hot spring and they spent 6 wonderful nights there together. Marriages among the Sith were uncommon but not forbidden. Tarian made the announcement upon their return and to their surprise, most of their fellow Sith were not all that surprised by the marriage or that they were so close. Amara moved in with Tarian a few days later.

“Do you really need all of this stuff?” Tarian asked as he brought in another box. Tarian lived a fairly spartan existence but no longer. Amara liked her collections and large, comfortable furniture. She was placing a painting of the double sunset on Tatooine when he came in and set the last box down. He looked at all of the boxes and how little space there was to move. “I married you not your...stuff…” He complained as he rubbed his forehead.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Amara's ring was made of a rare, black gemstone and her dress was a beautiful green that contrasted against her red hair and made her eyes sparkle. Then, she and Tarian spent their honeymoon alone in his underground home. No one who saw them would be able to deny that they were in love. None of the other Sith seemed entirely surprised at their announcement of their wedding. To Amara, that was a sign that they truly were meant to be together.

A few days later Amara began to move her stuff in. She looked over at Tarian when he began to complain about the amount of items she was bringing in. "I had very little as a Jedi apprentice. I wanted to change that when I gave up that life."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:24 pm

As she continued to unpack her things Tarian began to consider Amara. Who she was and where she had come from. He never knew his parents. Did she know hers? "Do you miss your family? Your mother and father? Siblings?" He asked. "I wonder if I'll ever meet them," He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Amara looked at Tarian when he asked her about her family and if she missed them. "It has been so long since I've seen them that I barely remember them. My parents are Aintun and Chaivel Crethi of the Southern Forests of Luden on Corellia. I was an only child at the time I was brought to the Jedi Temple to begin my training. I do not know if they ever had any more children. The Force was apparently strong on my mother's side of the family, but my mother had never gone through any formal training."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:32 am

"Corellia...well that makes sense. You are a pretty good pilot," he said making sport of her as if she was better at piloting than anything else. Her mock look of danger made him chuckle as he opened up another box to unpack. "I have no memory of my family. No idea who they were or where I am really from. DNA tests were inconclusive. We humans are a mixed bunch for the most part," Tarian admitted. He was stronger in the force than Amara though less physical. Amara was made a Sith in such a short time 'because'of her Jedi training. Her understanding of the Force had already been developed. The dark side was just a different way of using it. Tarian's face and flesh had already begun the change but Amara's had not. Just her eyes had changed slightly. For dark side users though, the change was an attractive trait and one that demanded respect. He paused in unpacking the box.

"Well maybe we can become a family of our own," he said carefully and he wondered if she'd understand what he really meant. Tarian always wanted children but the life of a Sith wasn't an easy one. Marrying Amara though...he wanted her to give him children. He wanted to make them with her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:46 am

Amara looked over at Tarian when he told her that he had no memory of his family or where he had come from. She barely remembered her family, but at least she knew who they were. She could sense that not knowing anything about his family bothered Tarian. She wished she could do something about it, but the likelihood of finding any information was small. She just hoped that perhaps her presence in his life would take away some of the sting of not knowing.

However, what Tarian said next surprised her. She looked up at him when he suggested that they become a family of their own. She knew what he meant when he said it. "Do you think that raising children in this life is something we could do?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:56 am

"I think if we want something bad enough,"he said as he moved around the box and came up in front of her. He touched her face and remembered how badly he had wanted to kiss her soon after he met her. "We can accomplish anything. I want everything life has to offer," he said as he brought up his other hand and held her face in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes. She really had the prettiest eyes he had ever seen in his life. He smiled and leaned in toward her.

"Everything," he whispered into her ear and felt her skin prickle to his warm breath on her neck and his whisper.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:17 am

Amara was a strong woman, but when Tarian touched her and looked into her eyes she became weak from love. With him, she felt that they could do anything as long as they remained together. She and Tarian were strong apart, but together they were a force to be reckoned with.

His breath on her neck caused her skin to prickle and a shiver of desire to go down her spine. She didn't know what she would do without him. She loved him more than she could ever say. "Then let's start a family," she whispered back to him with a little grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down