The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Thread (January 2015)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Dangerous Thread (January 2015) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dangerous Thread (January 2015)

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:21 am

That night was something incredibly special for both Logan and Natalya. They didn't normally share such intimate thoughts and feelings towards one another like they did that night. In a way though, it made them even closer than they had been before. There was no doubt left in Natalya's mind that Logan was hers and hers alone. Now, she would just need to convince Kayla of that.

The following morning Natalya rose and showered and dressed. She then found a private room to make a phone call. Wilhem (or William as he was now known in the United States) was an ex-Hydra agent. Natalya had spared his life once and for that he owed her a favor that she now planned on calling in. She dialed his number (she memorized all the phone numbers she needed to know. She never added them into her contact list. She was still very much a spy in that regard) and waited for him to pick up.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Thread (January 2015) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dangerous Thread (January 2015)

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:30 am

William has not had an easy time after Hydra was disbanded. He was a munitions expert for them and he worked as an IT director in a small software company in New York. He hated his job but William was a survivor. He had a wife and a young boy and he did what he had to do. And he never told his wife anything about his past…that was true anyway. He still had weapons but he had buried them below the floor in his basement.

He was building a snowman with his son in the backyard while his wife Tina made them a small snack of hit chocolate and cookies. He felt his phone vibrate and he plucked it out of his pocket and answered the call.

“Hello?” He asked as he watched his son hollow out a spot for the carrot to go in.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:34 am

"Hello Wilhelm," Natalya said. She could hear him draw in a sharp breath on the other end of the line and she could sense his anxiety rise as he realized who he was talking to. "Relax. I'm just calling in the favor you owe me. You do remember that I spared your life 10 years ago, right?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:32 am

“Dad...like this?” The boy asked. “Yeah bud, just like that,” held answered. “Don’t call me that! This isn’t a secure line,” he said annoyedly. He knew why she was doing that. To get under his skin. It was working too.

“As I recall you let me go, and if ‘you’ remember, I did a lot for you when we were at the SSB together. You agents always forget about the little guy,” he said giving her something back. “What do you want? I have another life now you know,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:54 am

Natalya could tell she had gotten under his skin like she had intended. She needed this information and she wanted him to remember what she had done for him.

“I don’t want much,” she reassured him. “Nothing that will threaten your life or your family. What I want is information on a woman name Kayla Silverfox. She claims she was kidnapped by Hydra and held hostage, but I believe otherwise. Can you do this for me?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:02 am

“Doesn't sounds familiar it I’ll look into it,” he said then paused. “You do realize that Hydra records are not easy to come by. I’ll need money to grease those kinds of wheels,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:34 am

Natalya sighed a little when he asked for money. She hated doing this, but she needed that information. “Fine, I’ll wire you some money. Just get me this information as soon as possible.” She took down the information to wire him the money and then they hung up.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2