The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Kid (November 2004)

2 posters

Go down

The New Kid (November 2004) Empty The New Kid (November 2004)

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Steve tossed Kate a bottle of water. Sweat poured down her face and neck and she wiped the sweat off of her cheek with a white towel that hung down from around her neck. Logan was handling the training today and he didn’t play favorites. Steve gestured to the bench that was just outside of the holo room. Kate had taken a solid kick on her right thigh and Logan was strong. Steve went onto one knee before her and put his hands onto her leg. “How we doing Kate? You were hobbling after that last attack,” Steve said as he began to rub the tight muscle in her thigh. Steve had strong hands and he kneaded the flesh and muscle. Logan stepped out and sighed. “God, get a room,” He said as he stepped past them and continued toward the stairs. Steve glared at Logan’s back then looked back at Kate. With the rough training and Tony and Bruce barely talking to Kate, her transition into the fold has not been exactly easy thus far.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The New Kid (November 2004) Empty Re: The New Kid (November 2004)

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:10 pm

Kate has been in the Tower for about two weeks now. She had moved into Steve’s room and the two of them were extremely happy. Besides Steve the only two people who had really welcomed her were Isabella and Serena. Isabella seemed relieved to have another woman in the Tower she could talk to and she really liked Kate. Logan was indifferent to her but Tony and Bruce were rather cold towards her. Kate felt rather like she was walking on eggshells. She did not feel welcomed and just tried to stay out of everyone’s way.

Kate was in great shape and was a very well trained fighter, but against Logan she felt like a child. She walked over to the bench and sat down to rest. She watched Logan as he left before looking at Steve. “I’m alright.” She sighed a little. “I don’t think they want me here Steve.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:29 pm

Steve continued to try to rub out the knot in her muscle as he listened to her. “They’re just concerned about SHIELD Kate. For them having you here is like having a SHIELD spy in their midst. It’s not something that they can let go easily. I know how they feel but I know and trust you Kate. If we’re going to make this work we’ll just have to change their minds,” Steve said. “You’ve been doing really good so far, it shows that SHIELD trains their agents well,” Steve said. “Isabella’s cooking dinner for everyone tonight, how about a shower and then a good meal?” Steve suggested.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Kate was glad for Steve’s support and belief in her. She had no intention of spying on them for SHIELD. She wanted to be an Avenger. She believed they did good in the world and that’s why she wanted to be apart of the team. She smiled at the thought of a good meal.

“That sounds amazing. Isabella is an incredible cook. I’m decent, but nothing like her.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down