The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Crunch (October 1986)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time Crunch (October 1986) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Crunch (October 1986)

Post by Conleth Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:51 am

Tony smiled. ‘So noble and so lovely at the same time’ He thought. “A noble reason, Isabella if I knew you any less I might think you were boasting. I actually like that quality in a person,” he said as he began to eat his fish. They talked and talked but eventually time had come against them and he knew she was a terribly busy woman. After the drinks and the wine, they only drank one glass each, she would feel good but not so drunk that she began to slur her words. They didn’t talk much while in the limo. The sexual tension between them filled the small space but instead of making a pass at her and he did think she wanted him to, he decided against it. Somehow it just felt...wrong to do that. He felt she would accept him but then feel guilt afterwards and he would not force that on her. She deserved better and hoped this man she was going to marry was truly worthy of her. When the Limo stopped and Happy opened the door Tony did lean forward and took her hand. The moment he did his entire body became warmer, more sensitive. That and colors appeared brighter in his vision and he really didn’t want her to go. He would have taken anything, more talking, anything he just wanted her near him.

“I enjoyed today Isabella. I will be honest, I am terribly attracted to you but perhaps, you could find it acceptable for us to be friends? I do not believe I have any ‘friends’ that are women besides my assistant,” he said in an earnest tone which was not at all how he felt.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:01 am

Isabella knew she would be lying to herself to deny that she was beginning to have feelings for Tony. He had somehow wormed his way into her heart and there was an undeniable sexual tension between them that continued to build. She was thankful when Tony did not make a pass at her in the limo because she feared that she would not actually stop him and she did not want to do that to Frank.

When the limo stopped outside her building she moved to get up, but before she could Tony leaned forward and took her hand. She stopped and looked at him and her gaze met his.

"I enjoyed today too," she admitted. She was not surprised to hear him say that he was attracted to her, however she was surprised to hear him ask to be friends. She believed him when he said that he did not have any female friends, besides his assistant. She slowly nodded. "Yes, we can be friends Tony."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:28 am

Tony smiled at that and then shifted back so she could get out. “I’ll see you Friday,” he said as Happy nodded to her as she exited the limo. When she got back to her office it was very much like she had left it. Everyone was busy, she had set the entire place into action that morning and she had tons to do yet before she would be able to go home.

When she did get home Frank was sleeping on the couch with his feet up on the ottoman. He had a book on his chest and when she shut the door he jerked up. “Oh, hey,” he began then yawned and stretched. He gazed at the clock. 11:30pm. “Burning the midnight oil I see,” he said. He could see in her eyes she was tired but he also didn’t feel all that much sympathy for her just then. ‘She could have said no’ he felt and more and more he wondered if her he’d be playing second fiddle to her career. What if they had children, would they as well’ The thought made anger spike up within him.

“Is this how its going to be after we’re married? Or after we have children?” he asked as he stood up. (If she tries to walk away he’ll stop her to argue)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:47 am

Isabella, like most nights this past week, was exhausted when she got home. All she wanted to do was to get something to eat, take a shower, and hopefully snuggle with Frank in bed before falling asleep. She put her purse down on the kitchen table and then took off her coat to hang up. At first, Frank seemed fine...but then his mood seemed to change on a dime and he suddenly became angry again.

Isabella could not believe that they were having this argument again. "No, Frank. This is not how it is going to be. All of this right now is because of this Kazakhstan mission. Once that is over then things will go back to normal."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:38 am

Frank stepped up to her and by his expression he was hardly satiated by her explanation. “You say that now but what about the next time? The next mission that ‘requires’ your presence and attention? What about the next time that you can’t say no? I’m not saying that what you do isn’t good. We both know that it is and if you don’t do it, who will but if this is how its going to be, our family is not going to come first. I’m not certain I want that,” He said as he looked at her. It was very difficult to keep a civil tongue. His anger at the situation wanted to unleash but he managed to contain it, for now.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Isabella looked at Frank. She couldn’t understand why he couldn’t let this go. Did he not remember the way things had been before? She had been home on time almost every night. These kind of missions were few and far between but he couldn’t see that. He was so focused on what was happening right now to understand that.

Tears came to Isabella’s eyes and she looked away from him for a minute before looking back at him.

“I can’t keep doing this. I can’t keep having this argument over and over again Frank. If we had children, yes things would be different. My priorities would shift. You didn’t want children or marriage before and I can’t help but feel that you are using this mission as an excuse because you still don’t want that.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:45 pm

“I do want this. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want a family again. I want to be a father...again. But I don't want to be set aside. I don’t like it. Ever since we got engaged you’ve been my priority in all things and I deserve the same. I mean...I wish I was,” he said in a softer tone and then let out a relenting sigh as he began to step away from her toward the bedroom.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Isabella stood there for a moment before she followed Frank into the bedroom. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. She looked up into his eyes. “I love you so much Frank and I want to make this work. I can’t lose you. I promise that after this mission you and I will sit down and figure this out. I just need you to trust me...please.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2