The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P + S Forever (February 2016)

2 posters

Go down

P + S Forever (February 2016) Empty P + S Forever (February 2016)

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Peter flipped over onto his right side as he struggled to close his eyes. He was at the hotel and it had been decided that he and Serena would spend a few days apart before the wedding. In this way they weren’t tempted to give anything away and it gave them time to realize how much they needed one another. He certainly needed Serena now! How would he be able to sleep without hearing her breathing next to him?

Peter missed Aunt May terribly. She would have been thrilled about the wedding.She loved Serena and knew Peter loved her. Since Peter had been an Avenger he could have fixed up her house and even bought her a new kitchen as well. He would have made certain that she’d want for nothing and that in her retirement she could relax and enjoy her life. But it simply was not to be. Aunt May was dead, his Uncle was dead and his parents were dead. Serena, Tony, Isabella and the Avengers were his family now and though Serena filled that empty space to a degree he still felt lonely and out of place, sometimes. He looked at the red numbers on the alarm clock then looked over at his phone then reached and turned it on. He had a feeling Serena wasn't sleeping either and decided to text her.

Peter: ‘I could really go for 7 minutes of heaven right about now if you’re in the closet with me. Do you remember that? I sure do. I was so nervous. I think I knew I loved you then.’

Last edited by Conleth on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

P + S Forever (February 2016) Empty Re: P + S Forever (February 2016)

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:53 pm

Serena couldn't sleep. There were so many thoughts swirling around in her head right now that it made it almost impossible. She also couldn't sleep without Peter beside her. She needed his strong, protective arms around her. As she lay there she looked over and saw her wedding dress hanging on her closet door. It was beautiful and she knew Peter would love it. It had long sleeves and was floor length with a slight Bohemian feel to it. It had a higher neckline and yet the fact that it wasn't revealing at all made it feel even sexier on her.

She was so incredibly happy. She and Peter had been through so much to make it to this point...including her traveling back in time. The fates were pushing them together and she knew that Peter was the man she was supposed to be with. He inspired her to be a better person everyday and she knew she could count on him for anything.

She was just about to try and close her eyes again when she heard her phone ding indicating a text message. When she opened it and saw it was from Peter she couldn't help but grin and she grinned even more at his message.

Serena: 'Of course I remember that. When our lips touched I knew that you were my soul mate. I'm really sorry your Aunt May won't be with us. She loved you so much Peter and I know she would be so proud of you.'

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Peter sighed and thought about Aunt May for a moment.

Peter: 'She really liked you Serena. She thought you were such a sweet girl'

Peter: 'Are you nervous, about our wedding tomorrow?'

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Serena smiled and glanced at her dress again before responding.

Serena: ‘I’m not nervous about marrying you, but I’m just anxious about the wedding itself going well. What about you?’

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Peter didnt have to think about that at all. He was somewhat self conscious in front of people and tomorrow he'd be saying how he felt about Serena in front of people.

Peter: 'I'm not nervous about the marrying part. Just the vows part'
Peter: 'I'm not a great speaker in front of people'
Peter: 'I'm glad you decided to keep it small'

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Serena smiled again.

Serena: ‘Don’t worry about everyone else in the room. Just talk to me and I will just talk to you.’

Serena: ‘How was your bachelor party?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Peter groaned when she mentioned that. Logan and then Tony...oh god could he just forget that happened?

Peter: 'It was...kinda gross. This lady had her huge boobs in my face.

Peter: 'I played along but it was...awkward.

Peter: ' Your dad..Tony, had me put a dollar in my teeth...you'll never guess how she took it'

Peter: 'they laughed when i closed my eyes'

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 pm

Serena laughed and smiled. That sounded like Peter alright and it made her love him even more. Logan and Natalya had actually surprised Peter and Serena by coming back for their wedding.

Serena: ‘Dad thinks of you like a son so I’m sure he was happy to be able to take you out...even if it wasn’t your kind of thing.’

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Peter: 'You're my kind of thing, I wont mind your boobs in my face :-P

Peter: 'I suppose I can wait one more night. Just two days and I miss our sexy time'

Peter: 'I want to swim naked with you in broad daylight ;-)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:00 pm

Serena laughed and smiled.

Serena: 'This time tomorrow you and I will finally be married and I cannot wait for that moment. I love you Peter. I'll see you at the alter.'

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:01 pm

Peter: 'G'night beautiful'

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:09 pm

The following morning Serena was up very early. She was going to be getting ready at the Tower and would then be driven to the New York Public Library for the ceremony. The reception afterwards would be back at the Tower. Only family and close friends would be in attendance making it a smaller wedding, but that was what Serena and Peter wanted.

Her mother, Kate, and Natalya helped her get ready. Serena did her own makeup since she wanted Peter to recognize her as herself. Her hair was lightly curled and pinned half back and she wore the perfume she knew Peter loved. Photographers were already gathered outside to get pictures of her in her dress. Steve and Logan had gone ahead to meet Peter at the hotel and help him get ready, while Tony remained with Serena. When she was finally ready, she stepped out of the Tower with her father. Kate and Natalya had gotten into the car first and Tony helped Serena. Security kept the photographers back, but camera flashes continued to go off around her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:19 pm

Peter arrived at the library with Steve and Logan ready to go. The library was huge but he knew it was beautiful inside. The photographer did most of his pictures with just him though he felt awkward doing that though Logan and Steve joined him for a few.

Inside the high, vaulted ceilings and the twinkling lights were amazing. There was a small orchestra playing, flowers everywhere and the chairs up to the alter were spread out enough so that Serena could walk down between them. The floor was a black and white marble but there was a red carpet rolled out and William wanted to be both the flower boy and the ring bearer so Peter let him. Logan and Steve who were ushers positioned themselves and Tony, Isabella, Natalya, kate and Serena were not yet there yet. He waited impatiently for the few guests they invited to arrive but he simply couldn’t wait to finally become Serena’s husband.

When Charles Xavier arrived he had brought Nightcrawler who Serena had selected to officiate their wedding. Peter did not know Kurt but he seemed well versed with the bible and what a wedding ceremony was about.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:27 pm

The guests began to arrive and take their seats, Bruce Banner, Dr. Strange, and Thor were among those that had been invited. Serena was very happy to have Kurt Wagner as the officiator of their wedding. Peter did not know him, but Serena had become close to Kurt and could think of no one better to marry Peter and herself.

Serena stood back in a hallway with her father, waiting for the music and her cue to come out. She smiled at her father. "I love you Dad."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Tony was very proud of Serena. She was everything he and Isabella were and more. “I almost missed your birth you know. Ultimo was rampaging and your mother called me to tell me she was in labor. I made it back in time though to see you take your first breath. Your first step and say your first word. Now im here to hand you over to an honorable man. If you would take some advice from your old man...say your sorry more than you think you should have to. You are my daughter after all and I know how hard it is to admit you were wrong,” he said as he kissed her cheek. “Shall we?” He sked and extended his arm for her just as the music began to play.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Serena loved both of her parents and looked up to each of them. They had made her into the woman she was today. They had supported and inspired her and she knew she would never be able to repay them for all they had done. Her parents were heroes in her eyes and she was proud to be their daughter.

She took her father's arm as the music began to play and she took a deep breath to steady her emotions as she stepped out with her father. Her eyes locked onto Peter and a wave of happiness came over her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:57 pm

The moment Peter saw her he actually took a step toward her. He stopped realizing what he was doing but his eyes were locked onto hers and she would know that he liked what he saw. William dropped rose petals on the carpet and made his way to the front.

When Tony finally handed her off to him Peter still didn't look away from her. His cheeks had gone bright red as well as the back of his neck. A sign to her that his heart was beating like a hummingbirds wings. Once they held hands and Kurt began she noted how warm he was.

Finally Kurt said that they had words to say to one another and as Peter presented her with his ring to her he began in a soft tone.

“My Uncle Ben used to say that if a man was lucky he might actually do one thing of note. Something truly great in his life. That is what marrying you Serena feels like. Ive loved you since before out lips touched for the first time and I will continue to love you until the last time. You have always been there for me and for that you have my life, my heart, my devotion and my love, forever” he said. Then slid the ring onto her delicate finger.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Any nervousness Serena may have felt disappeared the moment she saw Peter. Peter would be able to see in her eyes just how happy she was. As she stood up at the alter with him she could hear Kurt talking, but his voice sounded distant in her ears. The only thing she was truly paying attention to was Peter. However, when Peter began to speak she did listen and his words brought tears to her eyes. She was overcome with a feeling of love when Peter slipped the ring onto her finger.

She took a second to gather herself before she began to speak to Peter. "I can still remember the day we met. It was the first day of high school and I was at my locker. I opened it and then heard this bang and crash and I looked down and saw you. You had walked right into the door. That's how you came into my life Peter...with a bang and a crash and you forever changed my life that day. I was meant to find you Peter. I know that deep in my heart. I know that marriage is not easy or perfect, but I know that together you and I will always be able to tackle anything that comes our way. You are my best friend, partner, companion, and after today my husband and there is no one else on this planet I would rather share my life with. "

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:50 am

“With the exchanging of rings and vows…” Kurt continued and Peter shared a warm moment with Serena as their hands continued to hold onto one another and his eyes looked deeply into her eyes. ‘Were her eyelashes longer today?’ he wondered. Her dress made her look so feminine where she almost always seemed more tomboyish to him.

“I pronounce you, husband and wife. Peter you may kiss the bride,” Kurt said as he lowered the book he held. For a moment it appeared that Peter and Serena were just looking at one another and then Kurt cleared his throat as he grinned. “Oh,” Peter said as his cheeks colored in embarrassment. He smiled and then leaned in and kissed Serena’s lips softly. Everyone cheered and finally they were married.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:05 am

Serena's heart wanted to burst from happiness. She was finally married to her best friend and soulmate. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world. She didn't even notice anyone else in the room. She only noticed Peter. Outside the library were photographers and fans again, but Tony had hired quite a bit of security to keep everyone away from them. Happy was waiting for them with the car. It would just be them riding in that car while everyone else took other cars back to the Tower. This allowed Serena and Peter a few minutes of privacy after the ceremony to reflect on everything that had just happened and share in the moment.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:24 am

Peter hadn’t talked to Serena about doing this but with the flashes from the cameras going, the reporters trying to get a statement from them he figured now was as good as time as any. He stopped with her on the steps down toward the street where Happy waited with the limo. He held up his hand to them and everyone suddenly hushed so they could hear what he had to say.

He held up their hands with the rings. “This is my wife, Serena Parker,” he said as he looked out at the crowd. “My name is Peter Parker,” he said though he doubted anyone would really know that name besides it belonged to the man that married Serena Stark. He let go of Serena’s hand and pulled out his mask. “And I am Spiderman,” he said as he put the mask over his head. It was now that Serena noticed he was wearing his spiderman suit under his tuxedo. To drive home this truth Peter pulled back his right sleeve and webbed a camera that someone was holding and pulled it out of the man’s grasp. He caught it in his hand and for a brief moment there was a stunned silence and then the floodgates opened. People pressed in on the security and Peter lifted Serena up easily and leaped with her in his arms down to the limo. He had leaped over half of the steps down and then let her come back to her feet as they slid into the limo. Happy shut the door after them then stepped around to get into the driver's seat. Peter had already set this all up so everyone but Serena knew what he was going to do. He took off his mask as they settled back in the limo.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 am

Serena was stunned by what Peter had just done. Peter had always worked very hard to keep his identity a secret. He had preferred working that way, but it certainly wasn't a secret anymore and judging from the fact that he was wearing his Spider-Man suit under his tuxedo he had been planning this.

She sat in the back of the limo with Peter as Happy drove away. Photographers were still snapping pictures of the car as it drove away. She sat there for a moment before looking at him. "Why did you do that?" she asked. It was not a question asked in anger, but out of sincere curiosity. "You've worked so hard to keep your identity as Spider-Man a secret."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:58 am

Peter looked out the window as he took her hand into his. “It takes too much energy and effort to keep that secret. I’ve kept it for so long but...now...now that Aunt May….Now that I’m with you,” he said though he appeared a little drawn and saddened by what he was thinking about. ‘I miss you Aunt may!’ he thought as he turned and looked at her.

“I’m tired of secrets. Tired of keeping them. I want to be out in the light with you and the Avengers. I want to devote all of my energy into our marriage and friendship,” he said. His eyes were a bit misty but his happiness kept his tears at bay. He could tell that the sexual energy between them was building. With their vows and now this he wanted to make love to Serena. To pour all of that raw emotion he held inside out into her. She was his outlet. His path to release all of his sadness and frustration and loneliness. It was all mixed in with the joy and happiness of finally marrying her. It all filled him up to bursting but he blinked and let out a long, soothing breath that seemed to stem that deep urgency down into just a dull roar in his head.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:12 am

Serena looked at Peter and listened closely to him. She could tell he was upset about Aunt May not being able to be with them for the ceremony. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze to let him know that she was there for him. A press conference was likely going to have to be held upon their return from their honeymoon in order to appease the public who would undoubtedly want to know more information. However, Serena didn't mention that now. She looked into Peter's eyes and felt nothing but love and sexual attraction between them. They would have to wait though until after the reception.

She leaned forward and kissed him gently and then looked into his eyes. "I love you Peter Parker."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down