The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth Is Not Enough

2 posters

Go down

The Truth Is Not Enough Empty The Truth Is Not Enough

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:42 pm

“What I’m about to tell you you must keep to yourselves. After helping Jean and talking with Pharaoh though I am left with a few holes still. You Serena are the key to filing them but I will tell you what O know so far.

“There is a race of beings called the Kree and they want our planet. They are a technologically superior alien race but they are bound by certain laws not unlike our own. There are factions among their people’s and one faction, one that has low regard for anyone but themselves, want our planet,” he said as he looked at them. The hackles
On Gambit’s neck rose up and he was listening intently to him.

“Because of mutants we pose a serious threat to their plans and they have enlisted one of their own. One that can actually travel through time. So far they’ve manipulated our timeline only once. In doing so they had succeeded in destroying our civilization. However they still were not able to take over our world. Billions dead and cities all over the world in ruin. Disease, famine and hopelessness followed.,” he said and saw Serena’s eyes as if she were recalling something and he nodded.

“You were instrumental Serena in fixing that timeline. You can’t remember it now but something about Pharaoh’s mutation makes him able to retain memories across timelines and store them into his subconscious. Since you Serena were instrumental in restoring our timeline and saving our world they have shifted to remove you as that catalyst,” he said. “If they succeed,” he began and Gambit spoke over him. “If they succeed not only will
Billions die but the Kree May succeed in taking over our world,” he said and Charles nodded

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Truth Is Not Enough Empty Re: The Truth Is Not Enough

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Serena listened quietly to what Charles had to tell her. What he said was shocking and she had a difficult time wrapping her head around it all. She had heard of the Kree from her parents. The Kree had tried to take over the planet before. She had been quite young when it had happened, but had heard her parents talk about it. It terrified her to know that what she had seen in that vision had been real...that the world had been destroyed. She was surprised to learn that she had been instrumental in fixing the timeline. Of course she didn't remember any of it and she wanted to know more, but she wasn't sure how much Charles could tell her. There was something else though that stuck out more in her mind.

"So, I'm going to be hunted for the rest of my life?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:13 pm

“I highly doubt that. Hydra is not smart enough to remain untouchable indefinitely. We know that they are working with the Kree agent. For right now we need to remain on a low profile. I will pause any new applicants or employees until we get a better security check system set up. You may go back to the Stark Tower bit I’d like you to remain here,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:16 pm

Serena breathed out and nodded. She hoped that she didn't continue to put lives at risk if she remained at the mansion though. "I will remain here. If I go back it will be only for a short visit." She looked back at him. "Can I ask you something? Do you know, or can you tell me, how I changed the timeline?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Charles looked decidedly uncertain at her question. And he glanced briefly at Gambit then back to her. “I know a few things but I will only divulge them only to you,” He said. Gambit looked offended at that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Serena saw the look Charles gave her and when he told her that he would only divulge them to her she slowly shook her head as she reconsidered. "On second thought, I don't know if it would be a good idea for me to know. It doesn't really matter now anyway. The timeline has already been altered since the Kree are after me now. I have my first class in the morning so I should probably try to get some sleep."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Just before they were about to enter her room Gambit stopped and put his hand on her shoulder. “You go ahead Serena, you’ve got a busy day tomorrow,” Gambit said. “Meet ya for lunch?” He asked. He couldn’t tell her that he thought that this whole thing was strange. He considered doing something very rash and try to infiltrate Hydra. He knew what she’d say if he even hinted at it. He’d need to do it without her knowing.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:41 pm

Serena walked with Gambit down to her room and she was surprised when he stopped and didn't walk in. She stopped and looked over at him. She could tell something was bothering him, but she decided not to bring that up.

"You're room is a mess after what happened earlier today. Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay here with me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 pm

“Oh...right...I forgot...Well I guess I will stay then...that way I can keep an eye on you,” he said. “Especially if you take your clothes off,” he said as he shut the door behind them. “Let’s get a shower...I’ll wash your hair Cherie Mwen,” He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:58 pm

Serena really wanted to forget about today and she wanted Gambit to help her forget. They made passionate love in the shower before he did wash her hair. Then, after they got out of the shower and got into bed they made love again. This time much more slowly and purposefully. Only then did Serena feel relaxed enough to finally be able to sleep. She lay there enveloped in his arms and her eyes slowly began to close.

"I love you Gambit."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down