The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tough Sell

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Tough Sell - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tough Sell

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:56 pm

Natalya got up from her bed and walked over to the window to look out over the city. "I did like the flowers," she said with a little smile. "Although I have to admit they were rather an unexpected surprise. No one has ever gotten me flowers before." She was quiet a moment as she considered his offer to have dinner. That meant a date. Until Logan she had never really dated before. Of course she had slept with countless men in order to extract information while still working for the SSB, but that had been different. Dating could get complicated...especially with her job, but she found herself hesitating to say no and turn him down.

"Yes," she finally said. "I would like that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Her answer made Malcolm alot happier than he thought it would. And hopeful as well. “Sounds great, 8 o’clock,” he said then hung up. He lurched out of the couch to get ready.

The car was the exact same limo with the same driver. He got out for her and kissed her cheek as he held the door open for her to get in. Once she sat he sat next to her. “The century on 23rd,” he told the driver and the driver nodded. “Wow, you look great,” he said all smiles as he looked at her. But...there was an elephant between them that had to be sorted out too. He knew who she was but she didn’t know who he was, not really. He didn’t really like deceiving her but Nick was very specific on him saying anything to any of the avengers. That didnt make it right though he knew.

“I hoped you would call, I can barely keep you out of my mind,” he said smiling. He wore black dress slacks with a white dress shirt and a tailored white dressy coat. Not so formal as a suit coat and it had no lapels. He wore his beard unshaven but it was so short and perfect because he had a razor that made it that way on purpose. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles. They were somewhat rough and there were a few scrapes on them. Likely, he thought, from whatever she was doing at Crysolabs today. His lips touched them softly.

“Tonight its all about you,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:31 pm

Natalya immediately went to take a shower. Ever since coming to work for the Avengers she had gotten used to having to attend events around the city with other members of the team which meant she had quite a few nicer items of clothing now. She stood in her closet for a while trying to decide before finally just grabbing a black cocktail dress. It hit a few inches above the knee and showed off her curves. She pulled out a pair of open-toed black heels and slipped them on before applying a little makeup. She never wore a lot, just enough to enhance her eyes and lips. She then headed down to meet the car.

Her eyes met Malcolm's as he stepped out to open the door for her. There was undeniable chemistry between them and the way he looked at her made her heart beat a little faster. Natalya was completely unaware that Malcolm was the man in the suit she had now encountered twice...and had interfered with her twice. She was determined to figure out who that man was, but for now she put him out of her mind and focused on Malcolm, who made her feel incredible with the way he looked at her and touched her.

When he told her that tonight was all about her she smiled at him. "Really? So, if I told you I wanted to go to a shooting range you would go?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 am

Malcolm smiled and gave her a genuine look of interest. “Certainly. Or if you wanted to eat a pizza in Italy or Sushi in Japan. I so want to impress you and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I like you so much, I don’t know. I’m on..uncommon ground here.It doesn’t matter to me what we do as long as I can have you to myself, for just a little while. I know you are a busy woman..I mean, we’re both busy people,” He said as his hand began to rub hers, her knuckles and calluses that someone gets from fighting.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:23 am

Natalya could tell that Malcolm meant what he said. He was willing to do whatever she wanted just so he could spend some time with her. His fingers caressing her knuckles and the way he looked so deeply into her eyes she knew she was in trouble. She knew that she shouldn't even be here right now...and yet here she was...becoming even more entangled with him and she didn't have the willpower to stop it from happening. She got attention from men all the time, but from Malclom it was different. He seemed to genuinely care about her and though she didn't know it, she needed someone who was going to take care of her. She wanted to feel loved and to feel that she could fully trust him.

As the driver continued on towards the restaurant they began to kiss softly. She felt his hand upon her cheek, caressing her skin ever so gently. She pulled back slightly from the kiss, but kept her lips close to his. "We...we shouldn't be doing this...I shouldn't be here. My job is dangerous...I'm dangerous...and I don't think I'm really the woman you think I am," she said, hinting at her past.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:07 am

“I never saw you as someone to second guess yourself,” he said and his smile never waivered. The fact that she was feeling as if she needs to pull away only meant that she was having ‘feelings’ about him. Not just thoughts. “You forget, I know who you are and what you do. I know you could probably use your hand and crush my throat in a moment. I know you're dangerous and what you do is dangerous. I don’t expect anything of you Natalya and I’m not asking anything of you. I just want the pleasure of your company,” He said softly. His words were soft, like honey and he leaned in and kissed her cheek, her ear and cheekbone right below her right eye.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:19 am

Natalya wanted to argue with Malcolm, but in that moment she found she couldn't...or simply didn't want to. She wanted to feel desired by him and for a night she wanted to forget who she had once been and just enjoy his company. Last night, things between them had been passionately frenzied. Tonight, thus far at least, they were taking things slower...though certainly the passion was there. It was palpable between them and undeniable.

As Malcolm began to kiss her again she closed her eyes once more and sunk into him. There was the softest sigh of pleasure from her in his ear. "You make me feel like an entirely different person when I'm with you. I feel...happy."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:43 am

Malcolm almost always seemed to have a woman on his arm. But most of that was for his image. He had men and women in his commercials, very attractive men and women and even himself. His face was on billboards, buses and posters all over the world. Image was everything for his bottom line but all of that was just part of advertising. He had been with several women but he had slept with far fewer than many men he had played baseball with. Sometimes he needed to get off just like any other man but in rare circumstances he met a woman who was real like Natalya. There was no way to know if this would last but for now he certainly wanted it to. The feel of her, her curves and softnesses in the right places that his hands sought out. He tried not to think of the glaring lie he was portraying to her but he had given his word to Nick Fury and he would not break it. Not for her not for anyone.

“I want you to be happy with me,” He murmured in between the gentle kisses. The club was lit up on the outside and it was built more like someone’s white-washed manor house. The cars were parked along one side but not one of them was of a model or brand that was mundane. A man in a black suit and bowtie opened their door as the limo stopped and Malcolm stepped out and helped Natalya out with his hand. There were no camera or red carpet here but the place certainly looked as if there should be. Then moved quickly up the stairs and inside.

The noise from the music suddenly became loud once the door opened and people were dancing to music that had a very loud basebeat. Almost like an industrial kind of music, rhythmic and intense and several bodies were pressed upon one another as they danced. The lights were flashing too and it was fairly dark inside but there was a passageway around the dance floor to the tables that sat up on levels. A few a bit higher and more higher then the level before. There were booths as well with sound dampening fabric upon it and Malcolm took them up to where  they were.  He sat her first then sat himself, this time across from her though he would have much rather sat next to her to do very dirty things to her while they tried to eat. Yes, it was best he sat across from her he decided.

A waiter in a white coat came by and poured their waters and handed them a menu. He didn’t ask them anything right off, they had just gotten there, he stepped away quickly. Malcolm just set the menu down on the table. “So alcohol has no effect on you? So, what do you enjoy drinking then? I think taste over anything else yes?” he asked with a grin though his eyes did lower to her breasts a moment before going back up to her eyes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:57 am

Natalya had never been to this place before, but she could hear the music even from in the car. She was an adventurous woman and was certainly not afraid of trying new things. This place seemed fresh and exciting to her and as they walked in her eyes looked around to take everything she could in. It was also in her training to know her surroundings so she knew the best way to get out or take cover if something should go down. She already received a few looks from some of the men there, though they didn't try anything once they saw Malcolm.

She allowed Malcolm to lead her past the dance floor and to where there were some tables. They went up to one of the higher levels so they could look down at the dance floor below. It was also a little quieter up there. She took a seat and noted that Malcolm sat across from her instead of beside her this time. She smiled a little at that because she knew they were both trying to restrain themselves. She was hungry after all and did want to eat something before anything else between them happened.

She took a menu that was handed to her by a waiter and then smiled at Malcolm's question after the waiter stepped away. "It's not that it doesn't have an effect on me, but I would have to drink a lot of it. Most people look at me and say, oh you're Russian so you must only drink Vodka. And I do drink Vodka, but I much prefer Bourbon and Whiskey if I'm being honest. "

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:18 am

Malcolm’s face visibly brightened at her mention of bourbon or whiskey. Those were among his favorites. “Something smooth then, to go with...do you like calamari? They bread it here with a bit of lemon and sweet and mildly spicy peppers. It will go well with the bourbon and whiskey,” he said. When she didn’t disagree his smile widened and the waiter again appeared. He looked over at Malcolm.

“We’ll have 2 Whiskey’s, Weller’s 12 year and the Calamari,” he said and glanced at Natalya and gestured for him to wait if she wanted to amend what he ordered. When she smiled and nodded her ascent he almost seemed to forget about the waiter entirely. He caught himself and waved the man off. He chuckled.

“I don’t know how you do it. But when you smile like that it's as if the rest of the world doesn't exist,” he said and spots of color appeared in his cheeks. He was thinking about her on top of him yesterday in the limo. He cupped her bottom in his hands, kneading the firm, round flesh as she bounced up and down upon him. ‘Get a grip man!’ He told himself. ‘She’s hungry and so are you!’ he thought.

“Normally I’d ask you if you had an plans after the Avengers but I think there will always be someone to fight. Something that threatens Earth or worse,” he said. “But if you ‘did’ want something, what would that something be? Perhaps the world is not so big a place now but there is beauty here and it can be found in the most unlikely of places. One only needs to look for it,” he said though it was clear he was once again, complimenting her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Natalya was happy to just let Malcolm order. It was unlikely she was going to dislike anything he ordered and she did like calamari. It pleased her to see that Malcolm was feeling the same way she was...a little flustered. She could not imagine that he hadn't been with plenty of women before, but she very much doubted he had ever met anyone like her. However, she didn't want to just use Malcolm and then leave him. She genuinely liked him and wanted to get to know him better. The only other person who had made her feel as happy as he did was Logan. There was undeniable chemistry between Malcolm and herself and very little awkwardness.

When he asked her what she would do besides working for the Avengers if there was something she wanted to do she was quiet for a moment as she considered his question. "I've honestly never considered that before because I know no other life. I know that I will very likely die doing this work and I'm fine with that. However, I suppose in another reality...if I had a different life altogether I would want to dance. I...I know that must sound silly, but its something I've always wanted to do."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:08 pm

Malcolm’s eyebrows drew up in surprise to what she said about dancing. The waiter brought them their drinks and said the calamari would arrive soon and stepped away again. “I’ve only been to a few ballet’s bu what's stopping you from being what you want to be?” he asked. “Have you ever just done something for yourself?” he asked and wondered quite alot about what would stop this woman from doing anything she wanted. And then it hit him. Who she had been before. He wasn’t completely certain about her past but he knew something about that. Bits and pieces.

“Do you feel so much...is it guilt over who you used to be that you can’t set aside the world do be what you truly want to be?” He asked. He really didn’t want to get into such dark discussions but he honestly wanted to know. He knew very little about Natalya. All of his searches brought up very little infact that likely everyone knew. Nick Fury would not tell him anything either. Malcolm reached and touched the fingers of her right hand.

“Look, Don’t think I’ll ‘consider’ you like some personal project or anything. I know you don’t need much help but I do know people who know people,” he said diplomatically. “For myself I knew I was going to play baseball when I was very young I think. I had an arm and my father was out there every day with me. Playing catch, hitting for me, coaching me, he was always there picking me up each time I wanted to quit. What if there were opportunities for you to learn, to study with a professional, dropped on your door, would you take them or just keep that desire unfulfilled?” He asked as he picked up his glass. “Saluti,” he said in Italian and bobbed his drink at her and took a drink.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:26 pm

Natalya was quiet for a long time. Her eyes took on a sad look to them as she thought back to that day that Tatiana had taken her to the Russian ballet. She hadn't taken her for the pleasure of it. It had been apart of her training...learning how to behave in certain situations in order to blend in. But Natalya had been completely drawn in by the beautiful and graceful dancers and afterwards she had begged Tatiana to let her learn to dance. Tatiana had hit her...hard and then left her with a male colleague to ensure that that desire was beaten out of her. She had never asked again.

Natalya felt a few tears come to her eyes as she remembered what had happened. She looked away from Malcolm to get control of herself, but he would be able to easily see that there was something much, much deeper to all of this that she wasn't revealing to him. She finally looked back at him and just changed the subject.

"So, whatever happened to those two girls who were all over you last night?" she asked as she picked up her drink and took a sip.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:04 pm

Malcolm was tempted to bring the dancing subject back up but he decided to let it lie until she was ready to talk about it. “I gave them...consolation prizes,” he said and grinned at her. “As I said having women next to me already helps with my image and having strange women come up to me like I Came up to you,” he said. A moment later the calamari came and the waiter asked what they would have for dinner. Malcolm looked at Natalya and decided that they weren’t ready to order. “Just this for now,” he said and the waiter stepped away.

He spooned out a portion to her and then one to himself then tried a piece.

“Do you like baseball?” He asked plainly. “I know it’s something you either like or don’t like. “Or any other sports?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Natalya was glad that Malcolm dropped the subject of her dancing. She wasn’t comfortable talking about it and already felt that she had said too much. She needed to be more careful talking about herself to him in the future. She was grateful when the waiter brought over the calamari and she patiently waited as Malcolm prepared a small plate for her. She took a bite and found it was as good as Malcolm had said it would be.

“No, I don’t really follow any sports,” she told him honestly. “To be honest I had never even heard of you until last night when Steve said something.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:11 pm

Malcolm acted as if what she said crushed his heart. But he chuckled as he chewed some of the calamari. It was delicious as it always was and he took a sip of whiskey.

“Well then I think maybe our next date, you’ll let me take you to a game?” He asked. “I’ll be out of the country for a couple days but I could call you when I get back,” he said. “Tonight though, is all about you,” he said as he watched her eat. She was very well mannered he noticed. He wasn’t certain what to ask her next. He wondered if asking her about her family would make her as uncomfortable as asking her about the dancing. He suspected that it might.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:17 pm

Natalya glanced at Malcolm when he mentioned taking her to a game for their next date. She smiled at him a little. “Rather certain of yourself, aren’t you?” She took another small sip of her drink and smiled at him again. “I suppose that would be alright. I’m m willing to give Baseball a shot, but you’ll have to explain the game to me. Then our next date will be spent at the shooting range.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Malcolm looked at Natalya and nodded as he listened and smirked. “I bet your a pro with firearms. But I’ll try anything twice,” he said and his smirk grew into a smile. “I have no love for weapons and I’ve been shot at twice,” he said and didn’t believe he had said that. He covered by taking a long sip of whiskey.

‘Both by you!’ He thought and gazed down at the dance floor. “Did you want to order first do dance a little?” He asked when the waiter looked like he might come to their table next.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Natalya looked a little surprised when Malcolm said that he had been shot at twice. What the hell was he doing as a baseball player that would make someone shoot at him? She wanted to question him, but decided against it. She didn't want to talk about anything too serious right now. She really just wanted to have a good time and relax. She had enough stressful things on her mind right now.

Even though she was hungry the need to feel his hands on her body outweighed that fact at the moment. She had a strong suspicion that if they started dancing that they weren't going to end up eating here, but right now that didn't matter.

"Let's dance."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Malcolm smiles excitedly when she said ‘Let’s Dance’ He was half Italian and his mother was an excellent dancer and taught him quite a few dances. Several that were not Italian in origin. He wasn’t certain if they’d be dancing like that but he might be able to get her into it. He suspected that he might need only show her once and she’d be able to do it as if born to it. He stood, removed his coat, took her hand in his, kissed her knuckles and led her down the two flights to the dance floor. There were not as many people dancing as when they first came in so they had a bit of room if they wanted it.

It was fairly dark there on the dance floor though there were lights that bathed the dancers and gave the whole scene a surreal look and feel. He raised his arms and rotated his waist as they squared off to one another. It took a moment to get into the beat but as he suspected. She picked it all up quickly. He held her hand in his and took her other hand and brought it around his neck which drew their bodies together. He moved sensuously along her body and after a few seconds she began to do the same. It was fun dancing like this and with a partner that wasn’t shy or clumsy. He gradually kept adding in things, making the dance more complicated but she came along with him and did as he did. Before long they were moving together up and down the dance floor. People had stopped to watch them as he gestured sharp, crisp movements and Natalya glided in toward him and together they shifted their bodies as if they were one unit. One part of it he lifted her and turned with her on his shoulder with one of her legs bent. Then she slid down the length of his body, her face coming dangerously close to his middle before landing smoothly on one knee before him. He lifted her back up to him and then their faces loomed  close as if they were about to kiss. It was actually the end of that particular dance and for those that knew what it was they clapped for them. Malcolm didn’t look at the other people around them though, he only had eyes for Natalya.

The music changed to something akin to when they first came in and the dance floor was quickly filled again with dancers. Most of the people there were young like they were and several pairs of dancers undulated against one another seductively in the dim light. Malcolm only had one hand on Natalya, on the small of her back as his other hung down at his side. It was a masculine move while she straddled his leg and ground her body up against him as they moved to the beat. Her arms were up in the air and they swayed with her head and neck as her body did. She had long since turned him on and could feel how hard he was but he didn’t want everything to end. She was so beautiful moving like this and he could feel himself being lost in the rhythm of the beat and in the savage heat of her eyes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:19 pm

For the next 45 minutes they danced together. Neither of them ever said anything and their eyes hardly ever left each other's. Her body always remained close to his. Sometimes she was facing him and at other times her back was to him, but she would look over her shoulder at him as her bottom grinded up against him. They were both turned on and thoughts of food had long since left their minds. They finally couldn't take it any longer and he paid for their drinks and they left the club.

...An hour later Natalya lay entwined in Malcolm's arms in his bed. He had just ordered them some sushi to be delivered now that their sexual desires had been sated...at least for the moment. Her dress and heels lay scattered on the floor and her dark hair was spread out down her shoulders. She smiled at him and kissed his chest a few times.

"So...where does a baseball player learn to dance like that?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:48 pm

Once again he found himself in the limoShe had her dress hiked up and he knelt on the floor with his head between her legs. It was all about her after all and by the way she pressed his face into her middle. He must be doing something right. It was not easy getting into the house with her tearing at his belt but she managed to get it off. They barely made it to his bedroom and she wore absolutely nothing under her dress. They made love in various positions and in various levels of intensity. He could never outmatch her endurance but he lasted long enough to hear her voice quiver in an orgasm which he had been hoping for.

Now they laid there hot and sweaty over the sheets with the blanket tossed off the end of the bed. She was half on him and he felt her lips kiss his chest.

“My mother taught me,” he said and smiled at her. “She’s Italian and my father is American,” he said lazily. “I don’t want to scare you away or anything but...I don’t want this to end. You and I to end,” he said honestly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:58 pm

Natalya looked up at Malcolm when he told her that he didn't want their relationship to end. Her only other relationship had been with Logan and that had been different. Logan was on the Avengers Team with her and they had both understood the risks that they took with their jobs. Natalya really liked Malcolm. He made her feel happy and beautiful, but she wasn't sure she could promise him anything.

"I can't make any promises Malcolm because of my job, but we'll see what happens. I don't want it to end either."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:52 pm

“I’m not asking for a promise, not exactly,” he said then looked down at her. “What if...what if we just were...exclusive...for now, and try that on for size?” He asked. “We talk, we date and we agree not to sleep with anyone else.” He said. “We don’t make any more promises then that,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pm

Natalya listened to Malcolm and nodded with a little smile. "I'm willing to try that." She leaned up and kissed him and they kissed several times before she settled back down against him. She was glad they had ordered food because she was hungry. "So, you're a retired baseball player. What do you do now?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum