The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure Is Not An Option

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Failure Is Not An Option - Page 2 Empty Re: Failure Is Not An Option

Post by Conleth Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 pm

In the late hours of the night Eldarion made love to her once more. A warm, sweaty moment that he expressed his love and passion for her for he was a man of passions. He wasn’t the greatest rider or tracker or outdoorsman. But when he loved or fought he did so with passion and prowess. His favorite position was with her in his lap. She wrapped her long legs around him and he held her back as they made love to one another. They fell asleep in one another’s arms but when she awoke, he was already gone. On his pillow was a scarlet blossom from their garden that he set there for her.

Eldarion was at court today in place of Elessar and all he could think about was the night before with Calista. Seeing her smile and laugh like she did left him warm inside. He thought about what nice thing he could do for her and then it came to him since they had planned on conducting another foray into another low brow tavern.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:45 am

Calista slowly awoke and reached for Edarion, but his place was empty. In his place was a scarlet flower from their garden. She couldn't help but smile as she picked it up and smelled it. She laid back down with a dreamy smile as she remembered the events of the previous night. It had been truly special all the way through, but what mattered most to her was that she felt connected to Eldarion once again and truly happy. She still wanted a baby, but they would continue to try without the help of the healers and just see what happened.

OOC-Ready for a new thread?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:49 am

ooc-yeppers

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:55 am

OOC-Where did you want to go next? I'm not thinking really straight today because I've been sick the last few days thanks to my parents lol

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:03 am

ooc-Aw man! Not again! Well I am as healthy as an ox right now. Yesterday I did a cleaning frenzy. All dog hair, dust and dirt GONE from the first floor! Bathroom CLEAN too! I bought this shark vacuum and man does it pick up dust and dirt and dog hair. I have a husky as you know.

Failure Is Not An Option - Page 2 Img_0810

As you can see she was enthusiastic about having her picture taken right then. Razz

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:17 am

OOC-Yeah, I'm not happy about being sick right now because I have so much stuff still to do at the house and I feel like crap and am contagious right now again. I love Shark vacuums. They are amazing. The house I just bought actually has hardwood floors throughout the entire house which I am thankful for because I am highly allergic to dust mites (and apparently so were the sellers). I love your dog! She is so cute. I can't wait to get my own dog this year.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:33 am

oc;new thread. Thanks, she is about 49#, a perfect size though I miss her larger sister Holly a great deal. Holly was great at opening her gifts. Alaska loves all people, kids most of all and loves to play. She is about 5, a rescue if you can believe it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2