The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simple Wager

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A  Simple Wager - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Wager

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Theodred listened to Elisa and heard how much she maybe wanted and even needed a mother. He held onto her though and softly rubbed her back with his large hands. He didn’t know really what to say about that. Alot of people had lost family during and after the war. But he had never walked a mile in her shoes either. “I know Elisa...I know,” he said softly and rested his cheek on her head. “I’m sure your da has done the best he could and if you wanted to know about...girl stuff, my mother knows...things and Narisa about some things...From the look she gave him he just left it at that as he tried to change the subject.

“So if I let you go are ya gunna bolt or can we enjoy the sunshine? I mean if you don’t wanna do more kissing that’s...fine but I did bring wine. A good one I pilfered from the cellar,” he said as he felt around for the wine skin then picked it up as she settled beside him. He settled back on his elbow as he popped the cork again. “And there IS the matter of our wager,” he said as he looked at her with an expectant grin. He so loved to make her blush.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:54 pm

OOC-Sorry, I told you I could post today and I ended up not being able to post until now lol. I've just been running around all day taking care of things.

IC-Elisa slowly settled down. She felt rather embarrassed by it all, but her heart wanted to burst just knowing that Theodred loved her. She still didn't know what the future held for them...if anything at all, but she would enjoy her time with him. She settled back and took a sip from the wine skin after he handed it to her. It was cool and sweet and very refreshing. She started to relax again until he mentioned the wager. She looked at him and blushed and smiled a little.

"I think some things should be left to the imagination...for now at least."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Theodred nodded completely unsatisfied. “Oh I see...you’re just scared because you think I won’t appreciate them. Well, I’ve felt them up against me and I’m pretty sure I’ll like them...but if you’re scared you’re scared...it’s alright, if you don’t wanna pay up well, I certainly can’t make you. Some say modesty is a virtue anyway...my father for one,” he said flippantly as he accepted the wine back from her, knowing she hated it when he included his father in the list of things that ‘should not or should be proper. He sighed as he recorked the wine then laid back on the blanket to let the sun warm him. He pointedly no longer even looked at her. Not smiling during all of this was not easy either but he did barely manage it...well, mostly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Elisa just stared at him for a long moment after he finished speaking. He had backed her into a corner and there was only one thing she could do. She sat up and untucked her blouse from her skirt and then pulled it up and over her head. She was wearing a little shirt under that and she pulled that off as well, completely exposing her top half. She had medium sized breasts that were firm and nicely shaped. Her skin was smooth, but she had a tighter mid-section from years of helping her father. She felt rather embarrassed and couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"Well?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:28 pm

He watched as she began to shuck out of her blouse...he knew that’d get her.. Finally he was able to turn the tides on her for a change...he hoped. “Well what, they’re...wonderful Elisa,” he said honestly though his mouth did seem to go dry just then. “May I...touch them?” he asked sweetly as he sat up quickly. If what they had just done a little while ago had gotten him all riled up, her breasts, so pale and firm and nice brought him the rest of the way.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Elisa's face flushed at his request. She hesitated a little, but then slowly nodded.

"Alright," she said, though she still wasn't looking at him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:40 pm

He tried to not let his own face flush, he was a man and he shouldn’t be so...coy as he felt right then. Gently, slowly he touched her right one with his finger tips. Her skin was surprisingly warm and the flesh felt very soft. He saw her skin prickle at his touch and he brought his other hand up to hold her left one in his palm. He never took his own eyes off of her. Something about all of this made him feel...something more for her. Closer somehow but he guessed how could it not? He had never touched a woman like this and looking at Elisa now, she was definitely a woman and more. Feeling a bit braver now that she let his hands touch and knead her soft flesh he lowered his head down to take her right nipple gently into his mouth.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Elisa's heart started to beat a little harder in her chest as Theodred slowly reached out and touched her right breast. He touched her gently and she was surprised to find the experience rather...pleasant. She closed her eyes when he then gently cupped her left one in his palm. She licked her lips a little, feeling a surge of desire go through her. However, what he did next she was not expecting. As he took her right nipple into his mouth she gasped at the feeling and felt her body beginning to tremble.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:16 pm

He had heard other men brag about this and talk about it but nothing they had ever said could compare to what he was feeling now. He began to sweat and he felt himself go completely stiff between his legs. As his tongue tasted her soft flesh he knew that he wanted her. He wanted her like a man wanted a woman. What they were doing...he would not say it was wrong because it felt so very right. He switched to her other breast and this time he licked and toasted at her nipple now that he felt more confident about it. He kissed and licked and sucked and it was...heavenly he thought. And she certainly didn’t seem to mind it. He lifted his kisses to between her breasts and then slowly up to her shoulders. He set his hands back onto her breasts, kneading them and sliding her moistened nipples in between his fingers and then he leaned over and began to kiss her mouth hungrily.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Once again, Elisa's brain and body began to fight against one another. Her brain told her that she needed to stop this, but her body told her that she didn't want to. She moaned and reached over and ran her fingers up through his hair, gripping it slightly. As he kissed her she kissed him back, just as passionately.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Using his arms he pulled her over to straddle him as he kissed her. She adjusted her legs as she settled atop him and he began to take off his shirt as their mouths kissed and kneaded one another’s mouths. He was surprised when she helped him lift his shirt up and off and she was more than a little hasty about it. He wasn’t sure how far they would take this but she had filled his head now as well as his heart and his body yearned for hers. Her breasts felt wonderful up against his chest and he tilted her back so he could have at her breasts with his mouth once more. So he didn’t have to crane his neck so much, he held her by her sides, she lifted up her mounds to him and he availed himself of her offering. He loved her moans and he could take it no longer. He twisted and shifted so he saw now on top of her. He paused, his breath nearly coming to him in gasps and then he slowly lifted her skirt up far enough so he could put his warm hand on her thigh. Her eyes looked so filled with love and desire for him but also he saw fear. “I love you Elisa,” he said as he leaned in and kissed her neck. He also raised his hand up to touch her between her legs over her undergarments.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Elisa let Theodred pull her over to straddle him as they kissed even deeper. Her body felt flush and her heart was beating quickly in her chest. She was just as surprised as he was when she helped him to pull his shirt off over his head. She ran her hands down his well formed chest and solid abs. As he moved his mouth down to her breasts again she leaned her head back and moaned from the feel of it. After a few moments he shifted them so she was laying on her back on the blanket as he placed himself atop her. She looked up at him with a mixture of desire and fear in her eyes as he began to lift up her skirt slightly. She felt his warm hand on her upper thigh and her heart began to pound hard in her chest. She closed her eyes as he began to kiss her neck and he would feel her begin to tremble slightly as he began to touch her between her legs.

"I love you too Theodred."

OOC-I'm heading to bed since I'm getting up very early. I figure we can leave it here and assume that they do end up sleeping together.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Ooc: sounds goodC have a great time!

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:50 am

He made love to Elisa right there beside the river under a bright, blue sky. A considerable amount of time after, they laid there silently and held one another in their nakedness. Her muscles were remarkably toned for a woman, especially her arms and stomach. What they had just done...what they may do again in the future...he should march straight to his father and tell him that he wanted to marry her. But he wasn’t exactly certain if he’d say no or just get angry. Well there was nothing for that now, he had lain with Elisa and the strong connection that he had always felt with her was now just that much stronger. He wanted no one else and he knew he needed no one else. His mother would understand he knew. She herself married a commoner before his father. When they did get dressed he found that she didn’t want to let him go. Now that she had him, now that she knew what the future held for them it seemed difficult for her to let him leave as if going back to her home would somehow make what just happened non-existent. It wasn’t until they got close to the city that he realized what she meant. He only just waved goodbye to her like he always had and the sad, worried look on her face made him pause. He smiled at her and nodded. She quirked a smiled as well then turned her horse and rode off toward the smithy and her father.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:22 pm

OOC-Hey! I'm back. It was a great trip, but I am exhausted! I came home around 11:30 last night to find that I had a water leak in my laundry room and there was a puddle of water on the floor. Thankfully, nothing really important was damaged, but I use that room for storage and so there was a lot of stuff in there that needed to be pulled out. I had to call my parents to come over and help me at midnight and my dad took down the light fixture to find it was full of water. The apartment complex got a plumber out here today and they found the source of the leak and fixed it and now have a de-humidifier in there to try and dry out the wallboard. I hope you had a good weekend. I had an idea for Elisa and Theodred while I was gone. My idea was that maybe after a few months Theodred has to leave to go on some mission where he will be gone for about 8 months or so. After he leaves Elisa discovers that she is pregnant, but is so afraid to tell anyone that she remains silent about it through the entire length of her pregnancy. She doesn't really show very much because it is her first pregnancy and her muscles are rather tight and strong from years of helping with her father so no one notices (and at that time it would be winter so she would be wearing heavier clothing). It isn't until she goes into labor that anyone knows she's pregnant. Of course the king and queen find out because she confesses that the child (I was thinking a daughter) is Theodred's and then he comes home a few weeks later to find he's a father lol. This was just a random idea that I had. We don't have to do it if you aren't interested.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:32 pm

ooc: Who is this? Oh yes..I do think I remember you, lol. Hope you had a blast. I worked most of the weekend...things are completely crazy at work. I'm in and out of the shop alot now that things are getting built up.

Sorry to hear about the water. Never store stuff in cardboard boxes, plastic only! This weekend I am on vacation, Friday to Tuesday. So I will not be posting often most likely.

I'm not certain about the Elisa and Theodred relationship and pregnancy. At least this soon anyway. I'd prefer them to have to deal with their hidden relationship. The pitfalls and the pleasant parts. maybe Narisa finds out and is concerned about being matched with The commander's son if Theodred doesn't pick the sister so she is conflicted about telling someone about them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm

OOC-Sorry to hear that you had to work all weekend. Hopefully you will get to relax this weekend. I don't think I will be doing much of anything this weekend. My parents will be out of town so I will be house/dog sitting all weekend, but I have Monday off so that's great.

I do like your idea. We can go with that and just see where things take us with Narisa and the Commander's son as well.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:38 pm

OOC-I hate to ask you this, but would you mind starting the new thread? I'm just not thinking straight right now and I need to make a phone call to my grandmother before it gets too late.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:13 pm

ooc: A new thread, as my lady wishes. *bows*

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content