The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price Of Peace

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Price Of Peace - Page 2 Empty Re: The Price Of Peace

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Nauriel looked deeply into her husband's eyes as he spoke rather passionately about their children and their happiness. She felt a shiver of desire go through her body and her cheeks flushed. Suddenly, and without warning, she took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply and quite passionately.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:48 am

Elessar made love to Nauriel in that strange place surrounded by their enemies long into the night. The next day Nauriel found out the hard way that the baths were not segregated. Two men waved to her as she was bathing on one of the six large tubs. To her dismay, one of them was Gulbrandt. They disrobed in front of her as if it was nothing at all and then submerged themselves down into their tub.

Anja came in soon after, disrobed and came into her tub. She had tattoos on her body, Eagles wings around her sides, it's body on her back. She had others also bit she submerged to quickly for her to see them clearly. Anja was not young but her body was well muscled and well tanned and her breast hung firmly down her front and dwarfed Nauriel's to be sure.

"So," she began as she moved over toward her and hadn't seemed to notice Nauriel's expressions. "So, did you see Brandt? I arranged this so you could. Is he not well formed? His manhood long and pleasing to look at? I can arrange a more 'intimate' viewing if that is how it is done in Gondor," she said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:21 am

The next morning Nauriel was well relaxed as she awoke. She and Elessar had grown used to only sleeping for a few hours for various reasons, although the main reason was their insatiable lovemaking appetite (which was why their room was separated quite a bit from the other's at Minas Tirith). Nauriel woke before her husband and decided to go take a bath. She knew that the bath's were not private, but what she did not realize until she was in one of the tubs was that they were not segregated. Now, Nauriel was no prude, but she was not at all comfortable when men began disrobing in front of her...especially Gulbandt. She unfortunately hadn't been able to look away quickly enough and got a rather good look at...everything...that she hadn't wanted to look at.

Her relaxing morning was completely shattered, however, when Anja came in and disrobed and climbed into her tub. Nauriel wanted to just get out, especially when she began to move closer to her, but she knew that would seem extremely rude. She blushed when she mentioned her son's manhood and became quite mortified when she began to suggest giving Nauriel a more 'intimate' viewing.

"No...that is not necessary," she replied quickly, "and it is not how it is done in Gondor. Anja I spoke to my husband last night and we both agree that we do not desire to push our children into marriage's for political reasons. We want Laenaya to marry for love."

Even this far North, Anja probably would have heard rumors about their eldest daughter and her beauty...and she probably also would have heard that she continued to turn down offers of marriage from suitor seeking her hand.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:46 am

Anja's face turned more...desperate was all Nauriel could say. "Please Queen Nauriel, I...fear for my people," she said as of the word was alien to her. "Would you at least invite us to allow Brandt a chance? We've all heard of your daughter's beauty but there is more than just beauty in selecting a mate. I will...beg it if you wish," she added as of that word was very difficult for her to say. And she saw her eyes threatening to water. She did fear for her people, her husband and the clan leaders. This matter of honor would force Gondor against them and then she would see the end of her people and her family. Nauriel would know that Gondor and Rohan would crush them in a war but many more lives would be snuffed out when a single marriage could stop it. But also that same marriage would not allow Rhovannion to avoid aiding Gondor of Gondor needed their strength. They'd be honor bound to give it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:07 am

Nauriel looked at Anja as she became desperate. She watched as tears filled her eyes and she began to plead...no beg her to allow her son to come to Gondor to at least meet Laenaya. She sighed after a moment and slowly nodded.

"Yes, alright. He may come to Gondor to meet Laenaya. But I should make things very clear when I say that this is Laenaya's choice. If she says no then we will not force her to marry him and our peoples must find another way to avoid war."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:46 am

Anja pressed two fingers to her own lips then pressed them lightly to Nauriel's as if some kind of agreement had been struck. "We will come Nauriel of the Gondors, and I will bring my hopes for our peoples with us," she added. This would take some convincing to get Hakon to agree but he will," she said confidently. With that she rose from the water? Her naked skin glistening in the dim light of the bathhouse. She slapped her hands together loudly and the two young men rose quickly, bowed to Nauriel, put on their robes then excited the bathhouse. Anja left as well leaving Nauriel alone to finish their bath.

After several days, it was clear to Nauriel that her husband had grown more and more frustrated. She soothed his pride and his anger each night, his aggression with her she might actually find exciting as he was not often like that.

The trip back was uneventful but Elessar surprised her by stopping in Imladris to see her sister and her family. The reunion was short but Elessar saw the two women crying on one another's shoulders and how much they had missed one another. Eomer was concerned about the peace talks and Elessar had to tell him the bad news. The two men talked of war strategies against them, a precursor to the idea that war would ultimately be inevitable. Lindariel sat with Nauriel in her sitting room as she wanted to talk privately with her sister about recent events.

"Narisa has expressed an interest in staying with you and King Elessar, would this be possible?" She asked as she handed Nauriel a cup of tea. But Nauriel could tell there was more to that and what the more was was difficult for her to say.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:37 pm

OOC-I'm assuming you meant Edoras instead of Imladris

IC-Nauriel did her best to comfort her husband and help him to remain calm. The talks were not going well at all and she could see the growing stress in his eyes. She had told him that she had agreed to have Gulbrandt come to Minas Tirith to meet Laenaya, but told him that she had reminded Anja that the decision would be left up to their daughter.

On the way back they stopped in Edoras and Nauriel was happy to see her younger sister. Though they were not terribly far away, they did not see each other as often as they would have liked. Nauriel was surprised by how much Theodred looked like his father. She joined her sister while Elessar and Eomer spoke privately. She accepted a cup of tea and took a small sip.

"Of course," she replied when her sister told her that her niece, Narisa had expressed an interest in coming to Gondor with them. "Narisa and Theidred are always welcome."

She paused a minute, sensing that there might be more to this than what she was telling her.

"Is everything alright?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Lindariel swallowed hard and her hand shook as she set her cup down. She didn't sob openly but she certainly wanted to. Their people had been murdered, innocent people just trying to hack out a life on the plains. And so many were dead or taken, Lindariel was fearful the raids would find there way to Edoras. So few of the Rohirrim still loved or could actually sit a horse. So many had died and out of those that survived, many returned to their homes or what was left of them.

"Oh Nauriel, I was hopeful Elessar would find away for us...things are much worse than you know," she said with a shaky voice. "So many are missing and feared dead...woman and children Nauriel, taken from their beds or burned to death as their homes and farms are incinerated. Eomer wants blood and I fear they are to strong without Gondor's aid. There may be nothing left of us when next you return to visit," Lindariel told her. "I want...I need to know Narisa at least will be safe," she said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Nauriel immediately moved over to her sister and put her arms around her and held her. She could tell that she was very upset and extremely stressed and she could understand why. The threat of war was very real and many had already needlessly died.

"Gondor will always support Rohan," she told her. "There may be a way to avoid war...but I don't like it at all. It was suggested by the leader's wife that Laenaya marry her son. Elessar and I are not willing to push her into marrying for political reasons, but we have agreed to have him come and meet Laenaya. The choice will ultimately be up to her. But if she says no then we will support her decision."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:23 am

Lindariel nodded and completely understood. Her sisters words didn't really bring wher comfort though.

"I miss father and mother and Beren and Gehenna. And a part of me still misses Jamie. Eomer is a good man, and I love him dearly but...There are times I still think of Jamie even after all these years," she confided. She would not otherwise but she was afraid for herself and the people. Then she looked at Nauriel remembering the marriage proposal.

"But...a Northman? Barbarians to their core I think," she added.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:11 am

Nauriel looked at her sister and brushed back her hair a little from her face. "It's perfectly fine that you still miss and love Jamie. He was your first love. You should not be ashamed of that...nor of missing mother and father. I miss them too...and Beren. That does not mean that I do not love my husband and children completely...nor that I do not want to be in Minas Tirith. I believe it is only natural to miss your family...especially when times become hard. I wouldn't worry though. I am sure Father will be paying you a visit soon enough."

She sighed a little when Lindariel moved the conversation back to the proposed marriage.

"While I do not agree with what they did here and I dislike that they did not help with the war, but demanded help after the fact, I am trying to keep my mind open. Perhaps this Gulbrandt will surprise me..."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2