The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Their First Argument

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Their First Argument Empty Their First Argument

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:15 am

It was obvious to Lorelei that Armand did not much like her question and he sat up on his side of the bed and spun out to put his feet onto the floor. He twisted back to look at her, her breasts hung slightly from her chest as she lay there and her hair was a dark, tangled mass down her back with a few locks that lingered on her shoulders. Her green eyes looked at him, still softened by the throws of their love-making. She was a very beautiful woman, he would never get tired of looking at her. Especially naked he knew.

“Bored, what does that mean exactly?” he said a little bit defensively than he may have meant. He was always concerned that she may miss the danger of what being...put in dangerous situations brought with it. But there were no women in the Musketeers nor even the Militia. That and what they might have use for her for, though sexist in nature was as a spy. Being a spy would undoubtedly involved her having to have sex with other men and he had become quite selfish when it came to that with him. So his response when it came out, came out wrong.

“So...I’m not enough for you then?” He said more forcefully than he meant it. His words were ambiguous to start off and her question had made him want to start an argument with her. They insinuated that she needed other men to flaunt herself and as he thought about it he did wonder about that anyway.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Their First Argument Empty Re: Their First Argument

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:30 am

Lorelei was clearly surprised by Armand's reaction, which she had not at all been expecting. She watched as he rolled over and sat up and turned back to look at her. His eyes were dark and stormy. He had become tense and angry and she didn't understand why. His response actually angered her and she sat up and looked at him.

"I didn't mean I was bored with you Armand. How dare you even say that after what we just did. You just can't stop thinking ill of me, can you?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:38 am

Her response confused him at first then he turned further toward her and put his leg onto the bed. It was bent at the knee and his brow furled.

“That’s not it at all and you know it! I’m talking about you, ‘needing’ to be in harm's way. You’re bored, bored of what? Me, our home? Don’t you like taking care of our home? Of me?” he asked forcefully with a hint of concern in his voice. She could tell he was angry now though and he could tell she was.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:48 am

Lorelei's eyes narrowed at Armand. They had gone from soft to hard and almost firey in moments.

"Of course I do Armand. This has nothing to do with you or my being here. I just would like to do something more...to actually put my skills to good use. Maybe your just concerned I might show you up!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:55 am

Armand scowled and he would not be taken in by her obvious attempts to throw him off-balance. He knew what she was asking and he didn’t like it one bit. He was about to start spouting possessive comments but she had told him that was what Severin always did. He wanted to say that she belonged to him but he didn’t think she would appreciate that sentiment even though he certainly felt that way. Instead he scoffed at her comment.

“I could teach how wrong you are but I think you already have more than enough scars than are good for you!” he growled. “I won’t let you be used, by anyone! I know I don’t own you Lorelei but what we share...I do feel selfish about it. If you can’t understand that then maybe you don’t understand me at all!” he said angrily.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Lorelei's face turned red with anger at his comments. She actually began to tremble.

"No one owns me! I am not some possession without a mind or a heart that you can just keep up on some shelf only to take down whenever you feel like fucking! If you start to think that way then you clearly don't trust me and are no better than Severin! I...I just can't deal with this or you right now," she said as she got out of bed and began to dress. "I'm going out and expect to be left alone."

She then walked out and slammed the door behind her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:33 pm

Had she actually referred to him like Severin! He fumed and wanted to slap her. Instead he just remained silent and watched her go. He did yell at her from the balcony though.

“Go then...I wouldn’t want to ‘BORE’ you!” He shouted and shook his fist. He was still naked and the woman that owned the apartment next to him gave him an appreciative smile. He got dressed and left deciding that working was the best thing for him right now.

However he didn’t go to work he got dressed and he walked the city aimlessly. And that is how he ended up in front of a jeweller's shop in the commons. He stepped inside and he had no idea what he was really looking for until the man that owned the shop asked.

“You’ve got the lost look of a man who has his mind on a woman. Is there an apology in what you’re looking for or is there an engagement that has brought you?” he asked kindly. “Uh...perhaps both?” He said not really listening. The proprietor, he was an older man, with tufts of graying hair on the sides of his head. Brought out a flat of rings and even before he said anything Armand picked one up.

“It wasn’t an elaborate piece, it was simple like he was. A fairly thick gold band with an excellent setting and a round stone of about 1 and a half carrots. The diamond was larger than many but he wanted her to be pleased by it. He had seen her wear necklaces with much larger stones on them after all. But he hoped that because it was from him and what it meant would make the difference. He did not go home after he pocket it though, not right away. He spent some time trying to figure out how to ask her to marry him. And then it came to him. He’d use the dogs.

It took a little time to but he got them to do what he needed though it took several repetitions of them dropping the ball when they came to him. He hoped they’d do the same for her. On the first ball he wrote, “Will you,” On the second he wrote, “Marry me.” The third dog would drop the box that contained the ring. He waited impatiently for her return wondering if she considered commitment different than possession. He certainly did and he hoped she did as well. He had not asked her to be exclusive, he only assumed that. He was beginning to understand when it came to Lorelei, assuming anything could lead to disaster.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Lorelei was fuming as she left the apartment. She didn't even bother looking back as he yelled after her. It was a cool night and she pulled her cloak tighter around her body as she walked. She didn't really know where she was going. She just needed to stay away from Armand and the apartment for a while. She didn't realize that tears were streaming down her cheeks until some older woman stopped her and asked her if she was alright. She nodded and quickly walked on. She found a quiet spot and she began to think everything over. Was Armand ever going to trust her? Did he really think of her as a 'possession'? She hadn't thought so until today. It upset her greatly to think that he might. The last thing she wanted was to be in another relationship like she had with Severin. However, deep down inside she knew that Armand was not like Severin. He would never be. She just wished he would understand that of course she loved him and loved taking care of him, but she needed something more to do. She was not the type to just sit at home. She would get restless. She wanted a job. She wanted to help the Musketeers, even if he was just something small. She felt she had a lot to offer in terms of skills and it wasn't as if she hadn't faced danger before.

After several hours it became too cold and it was close to 3:00 in the morning. She finally walked back to the apartment and walked upstairs. She didn't know if Armand would be there or even up. She quietly opened the door and walked in.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:13 pm

At the point she came home Armand was asleep. He hadn’t heard her come back nor had he moved when she got into bed. He did open his eyes though, hating that there was a rift between them. The whole thing was nonsense and he had to say something to clear the air between them. His back was to her but he knew she would hear her.

“It’s not that I think of you as a possession. I don’t, everything I have is also yours Lorelei,” he said and then he turned around to face in her direction. “It’s not that I don’t trust you...I do but...I’m afraid for what you might have to do. Or they might need you to do. Not that you aren’t skilled or useful. I know that you are,” he said softly as he palmed the ring box in his hand that was under his pillow. He paused in hopes that she would face him so he decided to wait to see if she did.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Lorelei sighed when she saw Armand was asleep. She changed and quietly got into bed beside him. She lay on her side with her back to his. Like him, she hated what was happening between them. He had yelled at her before, but this was their first true fight. She knew it wouldn't be either last either. They were both hard headed and had fiery tempers. She heard him begin to speak and she listened without interruption. She lay there a moment before she slowly turned over to look at him.

"The one thing you need to understand about me Armand is that I'm not like other women. I cannot just sit around a house all day. It doesn't mean that I don't want to be with your or cook or clean, but I need something more. I understand your concerns and I don't want something like this to come between us. Maybe if something comes up where I can help you can let me know."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 pm

He kept his face calm but he was very pleased she was talking to him and facing him. Talking was good, it meant they could make up at least, even if resolution hadn’t arrived. “I do have something you can help me with,” he said softly. Then he slid the box out from under his pillow slowly. His eyes were focused on it at first then he shifted to look into her eyes. Whatever problems they were having he would have her make a commitment to him, an official one as he felt she needed it. Without it she would worry if he trusted her or not. He didn’t know what the future would hold for them. Or what she would do if she were asked but he’d have this at least. Something tangible for her to hold onto. Not the ring he thought, their commitment to one another.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Lorelei looked at Armand questioningly as he reached under his pillow and pulled something out. Her breath caught in her chest when she saw it was a small box. She felt her heart begin to beat fast and hard in her chest and her hands actually began to tremble a little as she picked up the box. She didn't need to ask what it was. In her heart she already knew, but she longed to hear that question from him as she slowly opened the box...

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 pm

He managed, though just barely to contain his smile at her expression. He watched as her hands began to tremble and she picked up the box. “I do not wish to possess you Lorelei, I wish to commit myself to you for the rest of my life,” he said as she opened the box. “You’ve been in my heart and in my thoughts since I first met you m’love, age, poverty or injury will never change how I feel about you. If you feel the same and only if you do, be my wife...please,” he said softly and ofcourse his eyes were a little misty as well.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Tears filled Lorelei's eyes as she looked at the ring and listened to Armand speak and she had to stop herself from breaking down completely.

"Up until I met you I never believed anyone would ever want to marry me. I didn't consider myself marriageable material and I suppose I didn't believe that would ever be a life I would consider. However, you then came into my life and turned my world upside down for the better. I didn't realize how lonely I had been until I met you. You made me want this life...want you and so yes, I will marry you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:24 pm

With that he finally did smile and he shifted to reach up and he took the ring from the box with this right hand and reached for her hand with his left. He chuckled as she shift eagerly to bring her hand to him and slowly he slid the ring up onto her finger. He kissed her knuckles then released her hand so she could take a closer look. She she shifted so she could bring it closer to her face he shifted and moved so he could get at the dark mass between her legs. She had taken to wearing lingerie in bed and night gowns when she got up to walk around. It was an easy maneuver to slide the fabric aside and pleasure her with his tongue. He didn’t stop licking her until she orgasmed and then he set the fabric right again and hoisted himself up to lay beside her. She showed him the ring again and he smiled as he looked at it on her finger.

What he had done was level the playing field for her. He possessed her as much as she possessed him now. She could not compare him to Severin or anyone now. She was going to be his wife and he, her husband. “We’ll have to get you settled with the church my dear, and I will have to send word to my family,” he added.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Lorelei eagerly shifted so he could slip the ring into her finger. She smiled happily and looked at it more closely. She was so focused on the ring that she didn't notice that Armand had moved down and settled himself between her legs. It wasn't until she felt his tongue that she truly noticed. She closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling. It didn't take long for her to orgasm. She then settled back on the bed and grinned at him. However her smile faded a little when he mentioned his family.

"Are you sure they will approve of me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:51 pm

He gave her a withering look. “They are simple people Lorelei. They are straight forward, honest and will love you like I love you. They are unassuming and take people at face value. They will not smile to your face then talk about you behind your back. I realize this is alot to take in but we have time. We have as much time as you want m’love,” he said as he settled his chin between her breasts. Playfully he lowered his mouth to her flesh there and blew air which vibrated and made a funny sound. She giggled as he was certain it must have tickled then he rolled over and entered her. Even when he was inside her she still looked at the ring. She was completely distracted with the thought of marrying him. Maybe already going over what she wanted her wedding to be like, her dress and, her expression changed to one of pleasure when he shifted to hit the spot inside of her. He moved slowly and shifted her lingerie down so he could gently suck on her breasts. He wondered if she would allow herself to get pregnant. So far they had not talked about that.

“My mother,” he said half in a groan of pleasure, “Will want many grandchildren,” he said as he slowly slid in and out of her. She was very wet and very warm inside and it felt very good to him to go slow. He wanted to laugh at how much the ring distracted her right then as he held himself over her. Her eyes shifted to watch his face as he came inside of her then he collapsed back down atop her and felt her fingers sift through his hair.

“Are you still looking at the ring!?” He asked in a muffled voice. His face was down between her breasts and it made him want to laugh again.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:55 pm

OOC-So where did you want to go from here?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 pm

ooc-Well, it depends on what you want Lorelei to get involved with? Did you want to gloss over their getting married and move to her becoming a Spy for D'artagnan? (Ultimately, she will discover that The King is not really the king, but his twin brother. The King is locked up in a Dungeon and is forced to wear an Iron mask)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:24 pm

OOC-Sure, we could jump to that.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:56 pm

ooc-ok, then we need to build some ideas and a basic story board for the plot. Armand worried about her pushing for this because it might put her in situations where she may have to sleep with men to gain their confidences. However that is why he wanted to marry her so that at the end of a mission, she was always bound to him and he wont want to know what she is actually doing. D'artagnan is about to be promoted to Regent counsel working for the King. The other Musketeers are tasked with retaining law and order in France and for keeping the militia in line so they will have their hands full with that. So, we need characters, The King maybe, His evil counselor, A Foreign dignitary, I'm thinking British who wants Lorelei for himself but is also working with the Evil Counselor with the King to subvert France. The Musketeers will learn of the plot and eventually smuggle the real king out of the dungeon at some point. D'artagnan and Lorelei will actually be working against them believing that the King, the counselor and this dignitary stand for France and the Musketeers have gone rogue. (maybe have a situation or two where She and Armand have to fight one another)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:01 pm

I love it. I think that all sounds great. Should he also find out about her stolen goods or should we leave that be for now?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:04 pm

ooc-well, she still has Severin's contacts and cypher, she could sell it all and make plans to buy a place for her and her husband and make it look like the father she never knew willed it to her. or something like this so

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 am

OOC-Didn't we want Armand to find out about them though?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 am

ooc-thats up to you though. Anything involving your character is up to you what you'd like to have happen.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum