The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perfect Dress (November 2001)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Perfect Dress (November 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Dress (November 2001)

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:43 pm

"And I was hooked after just one taste of you," Tony said and gave 'that' look he gave her when he was thinking about doing something very naughty to her. Even his eyes went 'there' for a moment. He used to make her horny as hell with a look like that because she knew what he could do.

"Do you want us both to talk to her?" he asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Dress (November 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Dress (November 2001)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:51 pm

Isabella lightly chewed the inside of her lip as she saw the look Tony was giving her. Even after all these years, he could still turn her on with just that look. And he would be able to see that she was turned on.

"No, I can do it. Just stay here...I'll be right back."

-----------------------------

It didn't take much convincing to get Natalya to agree to talk to Bruce. Isabella didn't tell her that she was having her do it because Bruce had a serious thing for her though. She didn't want both Natalya and Bruce to realize that they were being used. Natalya blinked when Isabella quickly left and headed back to her and Tony's apartment. She shook her head and walked down to the lab. It was just Bruce in there and she smiled at him as she walked over. 

"Hey. How's everything going?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2