The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Face (November 2014)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A New Face (November 2014) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Face (November 2014)

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:59 pm

Kitty and Peter worked together as a team to get the black ooze into the box. The moment the lid was shut she blinked and they were back in his room. However, as she looked down she was horrified to find that the black ooze was still in her hands. It tried to find a way back into Peter's head. As he struggled with it she grabbed the box and looked at Peter.

"On the count of three. 1...2...3!"

She opened the lid and Peter quickly shoved it inside. She closed the lid and latched it tightly. Her adrenaline was pumping and she looked around her to be sure that all of it was gone.

"Is it...is it fully out?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:12 am

Peter was sweating profusely and his hands shook as he looked down at them. For the first time in a long time, he didn’t see them as black nor did he see claws on the ends of his fingers. They were just normal hands, his hands. He brought them up to his head and felt at his face. He smiled, a warm smile and his hazel eyes had that brightness back in them that hadn’t been there for what seemed like ages.

“I...I think it is!” he said surprised. And then he lunged at Kitty and hugged her. “Oh thank you Kit. Thank you, thank you thank you,” he repeated as he held her tightly in his arms.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:24 am

Kitty has been holding her breath as she waited to see if there was anymore of Venom in Peter. When a warm smile crossed his face she knew they had gotten it all out. As he threw his arms around her and hugged her she smiled and hugged him back. “You’re welcome Peter. I’m so glad I could help you.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3