The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The X Mansion

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The X Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: The X Mansion

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 pm

Serena's eyes took in all of Kurt and she was utterly blown away by him. She had met mutants before, but she had never met anyone like Kurt. She noticed that he was looking down as he talked to her and she began to wonder if he was embarrassed by his looks. She reached out and gently put a finger under his chin and raised it up so he was looking at her. "Never look down Kurt. You should not feel ashamed of who you are. I've only known you for a few seconds and I already think you are incredible."

She slowly pulled her hand away and then answered his question. "Yes, Isabella Stark is my mother. How did she help you?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:44 pm

Kurt smiled warmly at Serena for her kindness. Though most of the others treated him with some respect that also did not make an effort to be close to him. He didn’t really have any friends as such but he was a member of the team.

“I was forced to fight in an underground fighting ring. I could not escape because I did not know how far down I was. I was forced to hurt people and fight for my life. Until she came. There were several of us down there and she rescued us from that fate. But so many died Serena. You are very lucky to have parents who love and protect you,” he said as he reached up and lightly touched just beside her eye.

“Pain often instills in us the things we fear most in our lives. My belief in god kept me whole and alive down there and my belief that there are still good people in this world,” he said as he placed his clawed hand over her heart for a moment. “Do not let your pain poison all the good that is inside you Serena Stark,” he said softly and looked into her eyes. She saw pain there, in his eyes but also hope and wisdom.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm

Serena listened to Kurt's story and she was saddened to hear how he had been treated and what he had been forced to do. Her mother had never told her about this and she guessed that she kept a lot of the good deeds she did to herself. Her mother was not one to brag about her accomplishments. In that moment she truly missed her parents, but she knew that some time apart would do them all some good. It would also be nice to apart of a team that appreciated her and her talents.

She looked at Kurt and gave him a little smile. "Thank you Kurt. Your words mean a lot to me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:07 pm

“It is my pleasure Serena Stark, I do hope you make the team,” he said then extended his hand to her in friendship. When she took it he covered hers with his other hand and smiled.

He let go of her and then he nodded and was suddenly gone. That afternoon Scott wanted more one on one training with her. He taught her a few more moves to maximize her smaller stature against larger opponents which she’d likely be facing. He still pummeled her though, fairly soundly.

At lunch Storm began to coach her on what the present curriculum was for the level 2 science classes. She’d have 2 classes to start. One in the morning after breakfast, younger students between 8 and 12 and one in the afternoon for older students with low science aptitude’s and students trying to catch up to a high school level. She showed her the books and where she needed to be for the following week.

It was afternoon then and Scott had brought her down to do team training in the danger room. She was with Scott, Storm, Colossus, Rogue and Jean Gray. They used massive sentinels as enemies and considering they had far more ranged power now that she was with them, Colossus was their meat shield while they all attacked by twos and alternated so that they could rest and keep their distance to a comfortable level. It went pretty well all things considered and Scott and herself had been the most effective duo out of their group.

At dinner time she was so sore she could barely move and the menu was nothing special.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:26 pm

For Serena the remainder of the day was long and rather exhausting. She had never taught science before, but believed she could do so. She took the books from Storm and put them away in her room to review later, along with the syllabus. After lunch she was taken down to do some team training in the danger room. There she met Jean Gray for the first time and Jean asked her about Logan. She told her that Logan was getting married and she seemed genuinely happy for him. The team training was extremely rigorous and she was exhausted by the end. However, she got a high five from Scott for their teamwork and she was rather proud of that.

By dinner she was completely wiped out and she didn't see anything in the cafeteria that she wanted. As she was going back to her room she heard the basketball court open and looked out the window to see the Blackbird flying away. She knew that it was Professor Xavier, Storm, and Scott going to the city to retrieve some of her things and talk to her parents.

She got back to her room and she all but collapsed on the bed.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Tony and Isabella were alerted to an incoming aircraft and when they saw it was the X-Men's Blackbird they gave clearance for landing and went to the helipad. Isabella knew without even asking that Serena was at the mansion. They had been trying to locate Peter and figure out what had happened that had caused her to leave like she had.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2