The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgiveness Is Not Divine

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forgiveness Is Not Divine - Page 2 Empty Re: Forgiveness Is Not Divine

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Natalya knew that she needed to talk to Kate, but she actually feared doing so. Kate was one of her only female friends and she valued her friendship and didn’t want to lose it. However, she knew that Kate was entitled to her feelings and questions. She sighed as Steve left the room and she looked at Kate. “I suppose you and I should talk.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Kate’s full arm slap struck Natalya right across her left cheek. As she saw Natalya recover from the blow she gave her another one equally as hard across her other cheek. As tears filled her eyes she threw her arms around the woman and began to sob.

A considerable amount of time later, it seemed a very long time to Kate but probably was only a few minutes she seemed to take control of herself. She had a ball of tissues in her fist that she pulled from...somewhere and as the two women sat down, she on the edge of the bed, Natalya on the arm of Steve’s easy chair. They were about 3 feet apart.

“I can never forget what has happened. You took my parents from me…but, it wasn’t really ‘you’. ,” Kate said trying to keep her emotions in check. It was hard though, very hard. “I can forgive you though….Steve…” She took in a long breath to keep herself from breaking down again. “He told
Me what they did to you,” Kate said as she looked at Natalya. “I can’t hate you Natalya...only what you did...and that’s how I have to think about all of this. They built a killer and you did what you were designed to do but that was the SSB’s Natalya not my...not my friend,” she said and the tears came down once more.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Natalya hadn’t been expecting the slap she received from Kate, though to be honest she probably should have been. She was able to better brace herself for the second one, but she let Kate hit her. It was the least she deserved. As Kate threw her arms around her neck and began to cry Natalya cried with her until they were both able to get a hold of themselves to talk. She gave Kate some space and looked at her as Kate spoke. When Kate told her she forgave her for what she had done Natalya hung her head and began to cry into her hands. “But you shouldn’t have to because it never should have happened. I hate what they made me into. They turned me into a monster and no matter what I do I will never be able to forgive myself for the people hurt and killed.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:43 pm

The two women continued to talk and after a couple of hours it was as if nothing had changed between them. It had certainly but with a wedding coming and Evan now in the tower, they had quite alot to talk about. Kate liked Logan but e was always to...rough and ill-tempered for her taste. Evan on the other hand was much more likable in her estimation. He was younger than they but he was extremely good looking, well mannered and had a way of talking to people that drew them to him. He was kind and considerate and generous with his time and efforts. He had helped Serena on several occasions and also, because of his presence they had a real chance at defeating Dr. Doom. Kate was enthusiastic about what the Avengers were becoming and was glad that Natalya was there with her.

Logan and Peter were in the gym teaching Pharoah, Evan and Serena more hand to hand combat. So it was a wonder when they only saw Steve, Tony and Isabella in the living area. The tv was on baseball as usual and it appeared they all had beers in their hands. The two women stepped out and walked up to them. Steve reached down into the small cooler he had next to him and brought up two bottles. He offered them to the women with a smile and Kate reached out and took one of them then handed the other to Natalya. She twisted off the cap then gulped a good bit of the beer in one long chug. She leaned over the arm of Steve’s chair and he brought his arm around her as she sat.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum