The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Comes After

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Comes After Empty What Comes After

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 11:09 am

The funeral was a massive affair. Ofcourse SHIELD had put a spin on what actually happened to cause Malcolm Cross to die. No one would ever know that he had ever been an Avenger. To the world at large, he was just another celebrity that died young. His net worth was a staggering sum and he had left Natalya a good deal of money even though they had only been dating a short time. Apparently he saw her as more then he had let on. And he had made plans for them though he had never discussed it with Natalya. Thousands of people came to give their respects and Rachael had given a wonderful Eulogy.

Pharaoh had gone alone to scout the Industrial complex and everyone left Natalya alone. Evan Cullen had officially joined the Avengers team and he had been brought up to date on the current situation. Right now Dr. Doom was their greatest threat but thus far there was no sign of him nor his men.

Evan as well left Natalya alone. He felt terrible that she lost someone she cared about. For himself he had never suffered a loss like that and his upbeat attitude and kind thoughtfulness usually made Logan irritable toward him. Steve and Logan began training him in hand to hand combat and they often had him spar against Pharaoh and Kate who were both human. Serena had regained her full strength and with the repairs completed, life in the tower had gone back to the relative calm that it had enjoyed before Doom came, except for Natalya and Logan.

Logan felt a tremendous amount of guilt for how he had acted. Malcolm’s death had burned him as if he had committed a mortal sin. It was very much unlike his nature to feel regret and guilt but he did and he only had himself to blame. Natalya had helped but he could never blame her for his own actions and he could have walked away. After a time Peter was included in the combat training and Serena as well as Isabella were added in as sparring partners.

A week later…

It was late but Evan could not sleep. He left his room to get...something he did not know what and he had an odd sensation that he wanted Ice Cream of all things. Tony almost always made certain their kitchen was stocked with alot of different things and Ice Cream...apparently was a favorite among those that lived there. When he stepped into the kitchen though Serena was there alone with a half gallon of ice cream and a spoon.

“Well hell, I thought it was my own craving,” Evan said as he stepped up to the hightop that was part of the large island in the kitchen. She was in light blue pajamas and he was just in black pajama bottoms. His feet were bare and he stepped up to the massive refrigerator and opened the freezer. There were at least a dozen different kinds ice cream.He chose black cherry and grabbed a spoon then moved up to the high top and took a seat. “I guess we should talk about what’s going on between us. Obviously what I did has created some kind of link. I can sometimes feel what you are feeling and I when I think about you i swear I could point to where you are,” He said and popped open the ice cream.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

What Comes After Empty Re: What Comes After

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 am

Natalya was overwhelmed with guilt and pain. She had cared about Malcolm, rather deeply in fact, and to find out that he had died while she and Logan were...well while they almost...it was almost too much for her to bear. She was confused about her feelings for Logan. She knew she loved...probably more deeply than she would ever love anyone else, but they couldn't be together. She knew that now. She needed him as her friend...her best friend. The man she could always rely on...the man who would always be there for her, even if no one else was. She couldn't risk that. Without him she would be nothing.

She remained in her room for days. She only came out to actually attend the funeral and Isabella and Kate had had to help her to get dressed and look decent. The two women stayed by Natalya's side throughout the funeral and comforted her as best they could. She let them, not because she wanted their comfort, but because she didn't have the energy to dissuade them. She and Rachael spoke quietly for a few minutes and left on good terms. She was shocked and overwhelmed by the gift Malcolm had left her. She had not been expecting anything from him and wasn't sure what she would ultimately do with the money. She knew he had done a lot of charity work and was beginning to think that leaving that money to one of the charities he supported would be the best thing to do with it. She knew that Evan had been voted onto the team and would be moving in, but she didn't come out yet to see him and he left her alone. She would come out when she was ready was what Logan told him.

Everyone seemed happy to have Serena back, but as she got settled back in she continued to notice that something was different about herself. It frightened her and she began to think that she would need to talk to Evan about it. She didn't want to talk to her parents or Peter about this yet. Not until she better understood what was going on. That night she found she couldn't sleep and got up and walked to the kitchen. She pulled out a carton of strawberry ice cream and grabbed a spoon from the drawer. She sat up on the countertop and began to eat the ice cream. After a while she heard...no she felt someone approaching. She knew it was Evan and when he walked into the kitchen she saw him look at her and knew that he had sensed her as well.

"It's not just the link between us that we need to talk about," she told him. "Ever since Doom attacked me I feel...different...changed. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't feel like myself."

Last edited by XslvrstarX on Tue May 21, 2019 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 11:58 am

Evan listened to Serena as he ate a few bites of ice cream. It was very good but as he finished his second bite he discovered that it was all her and not him as far as the craving went. “Well, Dark Energy is still very much unknown to the world,” he began as he put the ice cream away and the spoon into the dishwasher. “If you feel different then we can only assume that you are in some way. My father is the foremost scientist on Dark Matter. If you wanted, we could have him run some more tests?” he asked. “But I was talking about how I know you were here eating ice cream. Or that you uh...are thinking about Peter...sometimes,” He said though he felt awkward bringing that up. It was worse to, especially when they were doing more than just thinking about it. He didn’t want to ask if she felt the same things about him either. ‘Oh yes, quite inconvenient!’ He thought. “We are connected in some way and I think I know why. I don’t know how to fix it either,” Evan said. “The stronger the emotions…” he began but he didn’t want to finish that thought. It was odd talking to Serena, barely what...19 or 20 he assumed, about feeling strong emotions like anger, love and passion. His cheeks actually colored slightly thinking back a few days when he was alone in his room. ‘Yes, VERY inconvenient!’ And no way to fix it. Evan sighed and turned to face the door to Natalya’s room though he hadn’t really realized it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Serena eyed Evan a little. He had saved her life and through their connection she could tell that he was generally a good guy, but she still didn’t really know him. She wasn’t sure she liked this connection between them though. There were some feelings, like the ones she had for Peter that she wanted to just keep between them. She watched him as he glanced at Natalya’s door. She already knew about his feelings for her. “My feelings for Peter are my business. Just like your feelings for Natalya are your business. I would rather we try to figure out a way to fix this. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful that you saved my life but this is just...weird.”

Serena turned around to grab a glass from the cabinet to get some water and suddenly the glass seemed to dissolve in her hand. “What the hell just happened?!”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Evan just smirked at her. Ofcourse he’d love to be able to fix it but he didn’t even know why it happened or how. Before you can fix a thing they had to figure out where it had come from. His thoughts about that faded however as he looked at Natalya’s door. He could only imagine what she was going through. He knew they had been ‘an item’ here but it hadn’t been for that long. Still it wasn’t ‘that’ long that Natalya and himself had been together. Just a few days and he felt so strongly for her that he was overcome with such passion when he saw her again he kissed her without realizing what he was doing. He couldn’t explain why she had such a hold on his heart or how, only that she did. He guessed that she just needed time to process everything and….

When he heard Serena he jerked back toward her in alarm. “What? What it is Serena?” he asked and looked around. He stood and the shadows all around him roiled and shifted as if in anticipation for something to happen.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Serena just blinked at her empty hand. She couldn’t understand and couldn’t believe what had just happened. “The glass...it just dissolved. I got a glass from the cupboard and it literally dissolved in my hand. It didn’t break...it dissolved.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Evan grew more curious as he looked at her and her empty hands. He smiled. “Well, pick up another one and lets see what happens,” he said as he drew closer to her. “Or, perhaps not, I suggest you return to bed and we can examine this more closely in the morning,” he said as he looked her over once more. He gazed again at Natalya’s door briefly then back toward Serena who was looking at her hands. When he saw her walk towards her room he paused looked around the kitchen where she had been standing then shrugged. He stepped away and move dup to Natalya’s room.

A few moments later Evan stood just outside Natalya’s room. He heard nothing inside and by the blackness at the base of the door he knew it was dark. He knocked softly on the door. “Natalya, its me, can we talk?” Evan whispered.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Natalya was laying on her bed over the covers, but wasn’t asleep. She hadn’t really slept well since Malcolm’s death. She knew everyone was worried about her, but she just wanted space and time to deal with everything. She knew that Evan was going to want to talk to her eventually, and wasn’t entirely surprised when she heard his voice outside her door that night. She sighed and knew she couldn’t avoid him forever.

“Fine,” she finally said, but she didn’t move from where she was on her bed.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 6:08 pm

Evan quietly opened the door then closed it again. Indeed it was dark but his eyes inhumanly quick adjusted to the available light like they always did. He saw her lying there on the covers looking up at the ceiling fan above her bed. He said nothing as he padded across the room then sat on the floor by her bedside near the nightstand. He curled up his legs and rested his wrists on his knees. He let the silence between them settle for several minutes before he spoke in a soft tone.

“There wasn’t a day that went by that I didn’t think about you,” Evan said honestly. “At first I thought it was some kind of SSB trick or mutation they put on you to attract men or befuddle their wits,” he continued. “God I thought I was really somethin then and then you kicked the shit out of me,” he said and leaned his head back up against the side of the bed. “I’ve read your entire file several times just to see if there was more I could learn about you,” he said. “They even had a picture of you if you can believe it. You were in some hallway and you turned and looked up at the security camera. I took it from the file and kept it so I could look at it and think of you,” he admitted. “That week that we were together I never felt more alive in my entire life. I suppose I shouldn’t give you all the credit. I’d have to give some to the SSB who were trying to get you back,” Evan said then looked up at the ceiling and sighed. “You know, SHIELD never told me you were here. Though I don’t know why that surprises me. They don’t offer information freely and they had me cloistered up and kept away from the news and the happenings of the world. I was down in their lower levels trying to study this thing they call the Tesseract,” He said. “But I made love to you a thousand times in my dreams,” Evan said in barely more than a whisper. “And though you couldn’t possibly know, you got me through the loneliness I felt,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Natalya said nothing as Evan walked in and didn't look over at him. She just continued to look up at the ceiling. She felt him sit down next to the bed and somehow his presence near her brought her some comfort. He was familiar and someone she knew she could trust. Softly, he began to speak. Though she gave no indication of it, she was listening to every word he said. She thought back to that time that they were together and couldn't believe how short a time it actually had been. It had felt longer. Evan had been the first person she had ever really trusted. She had relied on him to keep her safe and in that way had been vulnerable to him. She felt like she had betrayed him in some way by returning to the SSB, but she had had little choice. Her reintegration had been...horrific. It still gave her nightmares. And yet Evan didn't judge her. He just accepted her for who she was.

A few minutes of silence settled between them before she finally spoke in a voice just barely above a whisper. "Will you come lay with me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 8:41 pm

It was in the sound of her voice more than What she said that was truly alarming to Evan. He said nothing as he rose then slid on the bed behind her. He adjusted as she did and wrapped her up in his arms and more importantly, held her close. He was uncertain when her breathing began to change but he knew she had definitely fell asleep. He smiled to himself and then closed his eyes as well.

His eyes opened again and he was pleased to see that Natalya was still there. Se still breathed as if she was asleep. He didn’t want to crowd her or make her feel pushed or rushed into anything. Though he did hope that they’d end up together. He had waited a long time to be reunited with Natalya. He could wait a while longer if she needed that from him. Slowly he wrapped himself in shadow and then slowly sunk into the one beneath him. He ended up back in his own room on his own bed.

It was morning judging by the amount of light that appeared in his room. Evan yawned then got up out of bed and decided to have a shower. He stepped into his bathroom and turned on the water. He began to brush his teeth and he wiped the steam off of his mirror.

Peter yawned as he filled his mug and he mixed in cream and sugar as he liked it. He took a sip and sighed in contentment. Kate was up as well as Steve and together they left their room and moved up toward the kitchen. “Morning Peter,” Steve said as he stepped up and removed 2 mugs from the cupboard. He filled them with coffee and fixed Kate’s how she liked it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 8:57 pm

It was only when she felt herself enveloped in Evan's arms that she finally fell asleep and rested peacefully. She slept deeply and did not awaken as Evan's arms disappeared from around her. When she awoke she laid there for a moment before sitting up. She glanced over to the spot where Evan had laid next to her. She knew he wanted more from her, but she hoped that he would be willing to give her more time. She hit a button on the control panel next to the bed and the blinds on the windows began to rise up, letting in the morning sunlight. She put on her training clothes and then washed her face and brushed her teeth before also running a brush through her hair and braiding it back into a single Dutch Braid in order to keep her hair out of her face. She took a deep breath before stepping out of her room and walking into the kitchen.

Kate looked over at Natalya as she walked in. She was pleasantly surprised to see her up and out of her room. She and Steve had been growing extremely worried about her. "Good morning Natalya. Would you like some coffee?"

Natalya gave a little nod and then went to the refrigerator and pulled out some yogurt and berries to make herself a parfait. Kate looked at Steve and gave him an encouraging smile.

Meanwhile, Isabella was laying in bed with Tony. Isabella had been trying to get up, but Tony kept pulling her back down to continue the kissing he had started. Isabella didn't fight very hard to get him to stop. However, she did decide to bring up Serena in between kisses. "Have you noticed Serena acting...differently?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 pm

It had been a while since He and his wife had had sex. This morning he felt a little frisky and was determined to turn on Isabella enough to get her excited. “I think that it might take time for her to get back to normal if there is such a thing,” he said as his hands explored her body. He was well aware of her more sensitive places and he playfully ducked his head under the covers and worked on her breasts. He paused and lifted up the covers. “Maybe we could go somewhere as a family,” he said then dropped the covers back down on him and resumed what he was doing to her.

Logan was already dressed and ready to hit the gym. He came up to everyone and grinned as he poured himself a cup of coffee. “Nice to see ya up and about,” he said to Natalya. “Care for a game of racquetball?” He asked as he blew on the coffee and took a sip. “Oh I’ll play Logan!” Peter said and Logan just growled at him as a sign that he was intruding. Peter winced and went back to his coffee. Steve grinned at Kate at that and nearly chuckled. “It’s Pharoahs big day, you sure you don’t want to join him Natalya?” He asked

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 9:37 pm

Isabella was still completely in love with Tony. She knew that at first she had been worried about getting involved with him, but he had remained completely devoted to her and she knew he was still completely in love with her. She knew what Tony was after this morning. He had woken up with 'that' look in his eyes and she closed her eyes and moaned as he began to suck on her right nipple while fondling the left. She thought a little though about his suggestion they go somewhere as a family. "Every time we try to go somewhere we get called back because of some national or world threat," she replied with a grin.

Natalya looked over at Logan as he walked into the kitchen. She knew that there were things that needed to be said between them, but it made her feel better to see him grin at her like he used to. She was beginning to think she had her best friend back. "That sounds great...if you want to lose to me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 9:57 pm

Tony paused again as a thought came to him. “Well, we could all go in our suits,” Tony said excitedly then ducked back down and moved even lower. Isabella has a near perfect body as far as Tony was concerned. She was well toned, and extremely beautiful. Pleasuring his wife was one of his favorite things to do though he did enjoy she. She pleasured him as well. He spread her legs enough so he could pleasure her center and her reactions to what he was doing only spurned him to work harder.

“The hell I will!” He said though if he were being honest he only seemed to win one out of three matches when he played against her. “Hey has anyone seen Serena?” Peter asked and decided to go see if she was up yet and to bring her a cup of coffee. He left the kitchen and decided to enter her room.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 10:12 pm

Isabella was no longer thinking about Serena or a family trip. Her focus was solely on her husband and what he was doing to her. She moaned and her toes curled. Her heart was beating faster in her chest and she was starting to tremble with desire.

Serena was sitting on the floor in the middle of her room. The dark circles under her eyes were an indication that she hadn't slept. Her hair was messy and unbrushed, but that wasn't the most concerning thing Peter would see when he walked in. Her bed was...gone.

Natalya laughed a little and grinned at Logan. "Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Hey, it might actually work this time."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 21, 2019 10:29 pm

“Holy hell...Serena...what happened to your bed!” Peter said alarmed. Then got a good look at Serena. “Serena, are you alright? Have you slept at all?” He said and set down the coffee and knelt before her.

“Small lil girl talkin big words...It’s kinda cute,” Logan teased and Steve actually laughed. “Careful Logan, I only win half the time against her,” He said then finished the last of his coffee.

Tony looked up at Isabella as she moved atop him. He smiled as she moaned as she moved her hips. “God your beautiful,” he said as he reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands and used his thumbs and fingers to squeeze her nipples just enough to enhance the pleasure she was feeling. He was certainly feeling it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 pm

Serena finally looked over at Peter as he knelt down in front of her. Tears came to her tired looking eyes. “Something’s wrong with me Peter. I feel different...changed. And now I seem to make things...disintegrate. First the water glass and then my bed.”

Natalya finished her coffee and breakfast and put her dishes in the dishwasher. She and Logan then walked downstairs to the racquetball court. She picked up a racket and became quiet a moment before glancing at Logan. “I’m sorry...”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am

The sound of her voice, the heartfelt word sent a pang of heartache through Logan. They stood at the small shelf that was hung on the wall that contained racquets, balls, goggles and towels. Logan grunted then reached forward, took hold of her shoulder and turned her roughly to face him. He pushed her back into the wall and grabbed hold of her shirt and jerked her up to his face.

“Don’t...be...sorry, not to me,” Logan said in a growl. He could see that she was still upset about everything and on impulse he leaned forward and kissed her hard on her lips. He breathed in her scent as he kissed her and felt her kissing him back. Her lips were warm and soft as always and she tasted of coffee and berries. It was not easy to keep hold of himself. He still held a lot of desire for Natalya. And in a way he was fortunate that they had been interrupted. But he had wanted that part of her very badly. He wanted her still but held himself back. After a few moments he broke off the kiss then pulled back to look at her. Logan had a dark grin on his face seeing something different in her eyes. Well, it was better than when they walked in here.

“Now you ready to get your ass beat by an old man?” Logan taunted as he let her go.

“Serena...we...we need to tell someone. Mr. Stark, he’ll know what to do!” Peter said as he stood up and then he offered his hands to her to help her up.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 22, 2019 7:28 am

Natalya suddenly felt Logan's strong hands on her shoulders. He turned her rather roughly around to face him and she blinked as he pushed her back against the wall. As he pulled her up by her shirt to his face she looked into his eyes and Logan would be able to see just how truly upset she was by what had happened. She had risked their friendship, which meant more to her than she could ever say and she felt like she had pushed Logan into kissing her when he had wanted to just walk away.

Suddenly, he leaned forward and kissed her...hard. She closed her eyes and kissed him back just as deeply and Logan would know from that kiss that what she felt for him was real and was beyond just love. It was something even deeper than that and more precious to her. No matter what else happened, they would always have one another. After a few moments he pulled back and she opened her eyes to look up into his. She smiled at him and then laughed at his taunt as he let her go. "Now don't think I'm going to go easy on you because you're an old man," she said as she picked up a ball.

Serena allowed Peter to help her up, but she shook her head when he suggested they go find her father. "No, we need to get Evan."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 22, 2019 7:44 am

Peter stopped short and gave Serena a scrutinyzing look. He had seen the awkwardness between her and Evan and he wondered if something had happened between them. A pang of jealousy struck him just then and it seemed to skew the level of trust he had for Serena.

“Serena…” he began as he helped her up. “Is there...something between you and Evan?” Peter asked though it was difficult to keep his voice steady. He loved this woman ALOT and though he knew that ‘mistakes’ did happen he just wanted to know that ‘she’ was still his. It felt odd to think in such possessive terms when it came to her but it was how he felt. “I mean...should I be worried about you two?..Evan?” Peter asked and he had a worried look on his face.

Tony and Isabella were in the shower and he massaged shampoo into her silky, black hair. “Babe, do you think Serena...and Peter...you know, are doing things?” Tony asked. To him she was still his little girl and he had been wondering about her and peter alot lately.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 22, 2019 9:22 am

Serena could do nothing but just blink at Peter for a few moments as she processed what he had just said to her. She couldn’t believe what she had heard her ask him. “Peter, are you being serious right now? No, there is absolutely nothing going on between us. The only reason I am asking to talk to him is because his mutation has to do with Dark Matter. Do you really not trust me?”

Isabella sighed out of pure contentment as Tony washed her hair. She loved feeling him massage her scalp. His question about Serena made her open her eyes though and she was quite a moment. “To be perfectly honest, yes...I do. But they are 19 and adults and clearly Peter loves her.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 22, 2019 11:59 am

Peter winced. He did trust her but he had seen the awkwardness….even felt it himself. Evan was unknown to them...to him and he he wasn’t certain if Serena would say something if something ‘odd’ had happened. His worries were reinforced by her persuading him not to tell anyone about what was happening with her. Peter’s worry for her increased. “Ofcourse I do,” he said as his cheeks grew hot. “I mean...I do trust you Serena...but why can’t we tell anyone...else? If something is wrong, I’m certain Mr. Stark or Mrs. Stark could help. Why does it have to be Evan?” he said almost in a simpering tone.

As they played they talked. Logan hit the ball hard then hopped and spun as he anticipated Natalya’s return and then he backhanded the ball and it bounced at the corner. It suddenly lost velocity and the ball bounced shallowly which forced Natalya to over extend her body. She was still in perfect balance as she flicked her wrist and hit the ball. Logan could not get back to the other side of the court in time and the ball sailed past his futile swing.

“Damn, 8-2, your serve,” He growled as Natalya gathered up the ball. “You still up for going with Pharaoh on the mission? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you dress up in professional clothes before,” he chuckled. “But I’d bet real money you’d rock the slutty school girl look,” He said and chuckled to himself. He was trying to throw off her concentration. He always did that when he was losing. Like her he was a competitive sort. And regressing into calling her names, sexual innuendo and outright sexual harassment was not beneath him, especially when her game was on and this morning it certainly was.

Tony grunted as if he had been hit by a blow. He wasn’t certain how he felt about this new development. Nor did he think Peter had it in him to be so bold. Tony continued to massage in the shampoo and pressed hard on her scalp with the ends of his fingers like Isabella liked it. She was facing him and had her arms around him as he worked. “Well I assume you’ve had ‘the talk’ with her? Should I have a ‘talk’ with him? Seeing that he doesn't have any parents?” Tony asked. He didn’t know why he was asking but he felt as if he had been left out of the loop. It could also be that since she was a woman that it just made sense. He didn’t have to like it though.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Serena was now visibly angry and upset. She honestly couldn't believe what she was hearing from Peter. Was he really thinking that there was something going on between Evan and herself? She shook her head and had to look away from him. How could he think that? Finally, she looked back at him. "No, clearly you don't trust me," she snapped. "You know he's interested in Natalya, right? I'm pretty sure they were in a relationship in the past. Fine, go tell my parents. I'm almost certain they are just going to go get Evan, but since you don't trust me we'll do it your way."

Natalya and Logan were both rather competitive and when they got going on something everyone else would just step back. Natalya was handily beating Logan and she was loving it. The awkwardness between them was gone and they were back to their old selves. She grinned at him when he began to try to throw her off her game. She had expected it from him. She served and hit the ball hard. "I look amazing in anything," she said with a grin. She wasn't going to play into his game. "And yes, I am going to go with Pharaoh."

Isabella knew that Tony wasn't going to like what she said, but it was the truth. She refused to let it tense her up though. Between the sex and now this head massage she was quite relaxed and unstressed. "Yes, I had the 'talk' with Serena many years ago. I don't think you need to talk to Peter. That might just make things extremely awkward between all of us. However, I'll leave it up to you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Peter rarely ever got angry but Serena was taking everything he said then twisting it all around on him. She was trying to cut into him for some reason and he did not like it. “Serena, you’re not being very fair,” Peter said and he was not able to keep his irritation with her completely out of his voice. “Just over 2 weeks ago you were in a hospital bed dying. Then Evan does something and you’re ‘not’ dying. You come home and you and Evan look at one another as if your hiding something. You barely talk to me and now this...this,” he gestured toward the space that used to have a bed on it. “Whatever it is is happening. I trust you with my life Serena,” he said softly and tried to hold the tears that wanted to fall from his eyes. He was worried about her and he didn’t have any idea how to help her. None. Except...well, he was a scientist. And a good scientist knew how to gather empirical evidence to prove a hypothesis. And right now Serena was able to touch things and then they’d disintegrate. He took hold of her wrist.

“Then let's try to figure out what’s happening ourselves. Your father has a whole lab for us to work with. We can run a series of tests and record it all,” He said taking an abrupt turn in their conversation.

Tony spun Isabella around so they could rinse out the shampoo. When it was all rinsed out he got his hands all soapy and availed himself of her slick body...his favorite part of showering with her. “I’m just glad you put up with me,” Tony said as he massaged her breasts and her butt with his soapy hands. Now that Serena was safe and home Tony was hopeful that things could get back to the norm he was used to. And that involved lots and lots of sex with his wife.

Evan had already fully dressed, black cargo pants and a black t-shirt with his black military boots and tactical belt. What he usually wore when he worked with SHIELD. He got himself a cup of coffee as he checked his phone messages then noticed Steve and Kate talking softly with Pharaoh at the large table. “Well Kate, you certainly are looking rather ravishing this morning. You to Pharaoh. All these smexy people here, like a superhero edition of the next top model,” He said with his usual wide grin. Indeed it seemed that Steve, Kate, Isabella, Natalya, Serena and Pharaoh were all quite attractive as far as he was concerned. “You must not get out much,” Steve said with a smirk. “Well, not really...but now that I’m here maybe I will now,” He said perking up.

Natalya won the first game rather easily but Logan did not get tired like most people. They usually played a 3 game set and most of his wins were in the 3rd game when Natalya would gradually get tired. However if he made her work hard in the second game as well he sometimes won the second game though that was very rare. “Did Steve tell you that SHIELD has detected alot of movement within the SSB,” he said as he awaited her serve. He made it sound as if he had more to tell but he wanted to see if this might throw off her focus. Usually anything involving the SSB did.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum