The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

2 posters

Go down

A New Beginning Empty A New Beginning

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 04, 2018 12:00 pm

The next nine weeks proved pivotal in the start of Evan and Natalya's relationship. When Evan was strong enough he was allowed to move back into his apartment, with Natalya moving in with him. They both were recovering, Evan physically and Natalya mentally and they helped and supported one another. Dimitri revealed to Evan his findings about the Super Soldier Serum in Natalya's blood and it could only be assumed that it was injected into the embryo because a baby would not have survived the injection. There wasn't as much as Captain America in her body, but enough to make her extremely strong and deadly. Dimitri and other SHIELD scientists were anxious to study her, but she wasn't ready yet. She needed time to try and process everything that had been done to her and had happened to her. While there was hope that she would recover, many doubted she would ever fully recover.

There was a lot for Natalya to learn about living with someone...or even just being in a relationship. This was all completely new to her, but thankfully Evan was patient with her. She had nothing with her so they had to get her clothes, shoes, and everything else that she needed. Pretty soon Evan's closet and dresser were half filled with her things. She was pretty basic when it came to clothes. She only sought out what she needed and nothing extra, although every so often she would find something extra in the closet put there by Evan. The two of them stayed away from almost everyone else during those weeks. They remained in his loft recovering and spending time together.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by Conleth Fri May 04, 2018 12:21 pm

It had been a couple good weeks for Evan compared to the few prior. He was on the mend from his foolish act with the Dark matter that nearly killed him. What he gained from that though was Natalya, a beautiful brunette, a former SSB agent engineered to be a deadly killing machine. She had moved in with him though as of yet she had not yet made very many changes or put her mark on anything particular as far as the apartment went.

“Easy baby...easy,” He reminded her softly as she rode him. He could tell she was getting close. She tended to get more aggressive when she was about to orgasm. In her nakedness above him, Natalya was perfect in how her body what structured. It was an odd thought to think of her in those terms but he didn’t know how else to think of it. Her neck, her sternum, her breasts, her middle, her butt, her legs and even her feet...all perfect. Evan tried to shift but she pushed his arm back down. “Not yet...almost,” She told him in between breaths. He could tell this was going to be a big one. Her anticipation for it made him do as she said. Most of the time she barely sweated but she was sweating now. She had worked herself up into a near frenzy this morning, and this was one of the things Evan loved about her. When she wanted sex she was open and honest about it. No other woman he had ever met was anything like her. She was hurting him... a little but he took the pain silently as she slowed her movements as she orgasmed atop him. This time she buried her face into his neck and whimpered softly into his ear as the waves of pleasure drove through her body. It didn’t seem to last very long and after a few moments she rolled off of him and drew the sheets up over herself as she turned away from him. Evan didn’t finish but he didn’t really mind this time. Something was up with her this morning but he decided not to say anything.

He sat up then stood to head to the bathroom. “Want some eggs or pancakes?” He asked as he flicked the light on. Already he felt comfortable around her and didn’t even bother to close the door as he relieved himself. He flushed and washed his hands then leaned his head out as he dried them in case she made a request that he missed. He moved and stood before her completely naked and saw her eyes shift up to look into his. He tried to decipher her thought and mood right then but came up empty...this time. “Whatever you want Natalya...just name it,” He said sweetly.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Natalya still wasn't sleeping well. She suffered from horrible nightmares and several times Evan had awoken to find her huddled in a corner with her legs pulled up against her chest and her arms wrapped around them. Finally Evan convinced her to try the prescription sleeping pills Alyssa had brought over for her. She hadn't wanted to use them at first, falling back on her training of not taking anything that messed with her body. It was ironic to her that it was that very training that was also causing her horrific nightmares. When she started taking them she slept better, although the nightmares had not completely stopped. However, it was a relief for them both when she finally was able to sleep through the night.

Natalya was still exploring her newly discovered love for Evan. The two of them just seemed to immediately have a sync and they both helped each other. Each of them being different from the average human brought them even closer together. Natalya found she enjoyed looking over to see Evan just looking at her. She enjoyed feeling his fingers through her long, dark hair. She enjoyed breathing in his scent at night and feeling his arms around her, holding her close to him. Evan had seen her at her at her weakest and most vulnerable. She believed because of that that it made them stronger.

That morning Natalya had woken up with amorous thoughts in her mind. She and Evan had only very recently started having sex again, but they had to be careful. She hadn't been sure if he was up to it, but after her had reassured her she had moved atop him. She tried to be as careful as possible, but as she neared her orgasm it became more and more difficult to do so. She finally gasped and her body shuddered and trembled and her movements slowed. She collapsed atop him for a moment, but when she offered to keep going so he could finish he gently refused. Natalya rolled off him and watched as he got up and headed to the bathroom. They had seen each other in their worst states and so they had become very comfortable with each other very quickly in his loft. She had had another nightmare that night, but hadn't told Evan. Her hatred for the SSB and Tatiana in particular had increased to the point where pure, bloody vengeance was on her mind. She hadn't told Evan, but she planned to take each of them out herself.

"I'd actually like to try bacon," she finally said. She had never had it before, but had heard people talk about how incredible it was.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Evan grinned and caught her eyes looking him over. He liked it when she looked at him. Especially when her eyes were softer like they were then. “Crispy bacon, cumin right up,” he said as he moved to put on his shorts. The first order of business was to put some coffee on once that was going he turned on the burner, set a pan upon it then moved to the fridge and brought out the paper-wrapped bacon. Carefully he laced it down upon the pan which began to sizzle almost immediately. He couldn’t watch her get up but it was no surprise when she donned his soft, black robe he knew she liked and took a seat at the breakfast bar. He poured her the first cup of coffee. She liked it strong and set the speckled, gray mug before her.

“More nightmares?” he asked. He had felt her move in the night and she uttered a few words but he couldn't make out what she was saying. “I have them too. That ‘place’ I went to...when I was unconscious...quite unsettling. Those people there...they felt so real,” He said as he poured himself a cup of coffee. The bacon was going good now and he moved and took out 4 eggs to go with the bacon. “I was going to speak to Alyssa about it, they said they were the Kree and that long ago their worlds were under attack by a race called the Shi’ar. This race used a weapon, something called the Nega bomb? And their war was ended. They want me to find the Reality stone and use it to change what happened,” Evan said as he turned the bacon. “Have you heard of the Kree or the Shi’ar? I couldn’t see them...where I was, if it wasn’t just some hallucination,” Evan said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Natalya slowly rose out of bed and picked up Evan's black robe, which was draped over the back of a nearby chair. She put it on and tied it closed. Her hair was unbrushed, but somehow made her look sexier than she already was. She stepped into the bathroom for a moment and washed her face before walking out to the kitchen. She could already smell the coffee. Before coming to live with Evan, Natalya had never had a cup of coffee before. Caffeine had not been allowed as apart of her diet, but she found she quite liked it. She preferred her coffee strong and with just a little sugar. She wrapped her hands around the mug, feeling the warmth seep into her hands. She took a small sip, but then heard Evan's question. She didn't answer him, but her eyes would have told him that she had indeed suffered more nightmares. Thankfully, he didn't question her any further about them. She would sometimes speak about them, but at other times she didn't want to. He now allowed her to tell him about them if she wanted to.

Natalya listened quietly as Evan spoke about the dreams he was having. He had told her about his experience when he was unconscious and the beings that called themselves the Kree. She shook her head when he asked her if she had ever heard of them. "No, I had never heard of them until you told me about them. I have heard of the Reality Stone though." By then the smell of the cooking bacon filled the loft and for the first time in her life Natalya felt her mouth begin to water at the smell of food. It smelled unlike anything she had ever smelled before and she began to anticipate being able to actually taste it.

"I don't think what you experienced was an hallucination. You continue to remember the details vividly. I honestly believe what you went through was real. Now, whether or not we can do anything is another question altogether considering we still have Corvus to deal with."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Evan nodded in complete agreement with her. The bacon had a bit more to go before it was done and he topped off her coffee and added a bit more sugar as she liked it. He didn’t want to think about Corvus Glaive. He wasn’t human and had killed several SHIELD agents and guards during their ‘short’ confrontation with him. But now, Corvus wasn’t really who he was worried about. The SSB were after them both and they were on Evan’s mind right then. He leaned on the counter toward her and spoke in a soft, serious voice.

“He’s not who I’m worried about right now Natalya. What we have to do is difficult enough without having your former associates hounding us or mucking up the works. We need to deal with them first I think. And in a ‘final’ sort of way,” He said plainly. For himself he wasn’t certain how he’d take it if he had to take out his own mentor. He couldn’t know what her feelings were for any SSB agents or personnel. From what she’s said about it so far, he detected a good deal of scorn from her for them but he couldn’t know how deep and hot her hatred for any of them ran. “I know you have an idea of how we could accomplish this...but...I need to know that you’re not after revenge. Vengeance unbalances people, makes them careless and single-minded,” he said then reached out and took hold of her hand.

“I can’t do this alone babe, I need you watching my back,” he said softly and massaged her knuckles with his thumb. He was talking about The Stone ofcourse, or getting hold of it anyway. Mistakenly or not, Evan assumed that he was the key to obtaining the Reality Stone. His powers and his exposure to the Dark Matter Ether made him singularly capable of possibly wielding this artifact, he hoped. He wasn’t certain he would help these Kree who spoke to him, not yet anyway. Not unless he could be certain that act wouldn’t make things worse. He wondered how much worse could things get too as well.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Natalya looked at Evan as his expression changed and he leaned on the counter towards her. She knew what he was going to say even before he said it. She forced herself to look at him, though she wanted to look away. Her feelings about her former associates ran blood red and she felt her anger about what had been done to her rise. When he took hold of her hand he would be able to feel how tense she was suddenly. She tried to relax, but found it extremely difficult.

"You won't be doing this alone Evan," she finally said, but she decided she needed to be truthful with him. "I think you need to know that I am planning to take them out...every one of them that contributed to my 'creation'. I will deal with them."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue May 08, 2018 12:02 pm

The hairs on Evan’s forearms lifted at the cold sound of her voice. He never wanted to be on the receiving end of that. The thought of her angry with him made his mouth grow dry. He leaned in and kissed her cheek then pulled back so their eyes could meet. “Since it is also necessary, I will help you in this. People should pay for their crimes and though SHIELD is not necessarily free of wrongdoing I do believe they are trying to do good works for mankind. The SSB seem to be more...centered upon its own ends. There is a good chance they didn’t know who they were working for but I suspect it also didn’t really matter. Perhaps it does now though,” He said as he let her hand go to start pulling off the bacon onto a plate covered with a paper towel to soak up the grease.

“We can’t have them working against us or helping Corvus. But I highly doubt infiltrating them will be easy. You’ll need my help as before I think,” He said as he brought down 2 more plates then cracked the eggs. He didn’t like the idea of murdering people but recovering the stone was going to be difficult enough without someone trying to stab them in the back. The egg popped and sizzled in the hot grease. Evan shifted to untie the loaf of wheat bread and he set 2 pieces into the toaster and hit the lever that dropped them down into it. In truth the SSB could have sent someone to his apartment by now. Obviously they were more circumspect in how they operated and he was thankful for that. A bomb or sniper would end his existence easily. His place had safeguards ofcourse but not enough to stop an assault, not really. The shadows might alert him though and so far, that special awareness has served him well. The toast popped up and he buttered it then set it on the plates. The eggs were done and he slid them on the plates along with 3 strips of crispy bacon.

“So, you ‘are’ going to allow me to help you yes?” he asked as he started to slide her plate toward her. He stopped it though after a few inches. The bacon smelled very good and it was cooked perfectly, for him anyway.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Natalya hadn’t been sure what Evan’s reaction to her statement might be, but she had felt she needed to be honest with him. She was a little surprised that he was so calm after her confession of wanting vengeance for what was done to her. However, she also was relieved to know that Evan was going to not only support her in this, but also help her to carry it out. She knew in that moment that she had truly found the man she was supposed to be with. She knew that this wasn’t going to be easy, not by a long shot, but it was what she needed to do. This wasn’t just pure revenge, but also a need to be sure what was done to her would not happen to anyone else. She could not allow it.

She glanced at the plate Evan started to slide towards her. She smell of the bacon was making her mouth water.

“I will welcome your help,” Natalya replied honestly as she looked at him. “But when it comes to the actual act of killing them, I want to be the one to do it.”

Natalya then slid her plate closer to her and picked up a piece of bacon. She could see Evan trying not to watch her, but his eyes glanced her way. The savory, salty smell filled her nose. She finally took a bite. It was just in between chewy and crisp. It was unlike anything she had ever tasted before. The taste could not be described, but it filled her brain with such pleasure and happiness. She smiled like Evan had never seen before, but then tears filled her eyes as she once again realized how much she had missed.

“This is...delicious.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum