The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Love Can Bring and Take

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Love Can Bring and Take - Page 2 Empty Re: What Love Can Bring and Take

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:48 am

Rowena felt anger like she had never felt before sweep over her. How DARE he?! She was visibly trembling with anger that burned like a fire. Her eyes seemed to turn black because of it. "I cannot believe that I once loved you! You are truly a monster Armand! You are nothing but a heartless, soulless beast! If there is a Hell I hope you burn in it for all eternity!" she screamed at him before lunging at him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Within the blink of an eye Armand was gone. She lunged into thin air where he had been and she detected a bit of a chuckle from him that lingered in the air for a moment. Behind her Sebastian's body shifted and he gasped. He turned his head to the side and he vomited out everything he had eaten in his entire life it seemed. That and his body was getting rid of what it no longer wanted in it. She had experienced this also but long ago. "Whats'...whats happening to me!?" He asked fearfully. He would not remember Armand nor what was said between them as he was dying. He was crying as he felt his body rejecting the food and waste and there was some amount of pain. "Whats...whats wrong with my eyes!" He asked not looking at her. He only looked down the alley.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:19 pm

Rowena yelled out in anger and frustration as Armand suddenly disappeared. She just stared out into the darkness at where he had been only seconds before. She heard Seth and quickly turned to go over to his side. There was nothing she could do to help him. The transformation had already begun.

"Armand has turned you Seth," she explained. "Your body is dying and you are being transformed into a vampire. All of your senses are being heightened."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2