The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Competition

2 posters

Go down

A Little Competition Empty A Little Competition

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 am

For someone who had never been in such an inhospitable climate, brandt was proud of Laenaya. She got up to hunt even though she was cold and tired. She went to the sweat tent to listen to the other women and they had already began to accept her as one of them. She rarely complained and her ideas made him stop and really think for the first time in his life. Brandt was a slow thinker and it quickly became apparent that Laenaya was far more intelligent than he. It bothered him to a degree but it also gave him an advantage.

He couldn’t put his finger on it exactly but he felt as if she kept herself at a distance. They had sex, almost every night. Hot, passionate sex but he still felt something was missing. What that was he could not say and hoped that in time what it was would disappear. He could tell when she thought of home. She fingered a pendent that she was given from her parents and kept her emotions in check though he wouldn’t mind if she broke down and needed him more.

Brandt never slept with clothes on. He didn’t like the feel of them when he slept and that turned out to be just fine with Laenaya. She seemed to like to look at him, touch him when the mood struck her and mount him when that mood struck her which was pleasingly often. Laying there uncovered and naked, his arms folded behind his head he didn’t need to think about an answer. “That would be Baign,” he said plainly. “I was promised to her years ago before her father, the former chief of the Snow Runners had died. Normally honor would have made that agreement binding but her brother’s dishonor broke that pact. She is...an ambitious woman,” he said as he turned onto his side then shifted to begin kissing her thigh. “I’ve seen people with too much ambition in their bellies. She will try to cause trouble for us I think,” he said as he moved up to the hairy mound between her legs. His fingers tested the waters there and then he planted his mouth there and began to pleasure her. “That we know of it though, we can watch for her tricks,” he said in between licking her most sensitive spots. He felt her hand on the side of his head and she lightly combed her fingers through his dark curls. “She will not do anything openly, more dishonor could have her family banished and I’ve heard that a Red Fang wants her,” he said as he continued his work. He discovered recently that he enjoyed pleasuring her almost as much as he enjoyed being pleasured. He had turned out to be a generous lover though most of what he knew and did was discovered by accident. He knew of none who did what he was doing now but she seemed to really like it so he did it often. He paused and lifted up his head. “You know you can come to me for anything...I hope you know that,” he said before she pushed his head back down. He felt her start to fidget, a sign that she would cum if he continued but him stopping did nto appear to agree with her right then.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Little Competition Empty Re: A Little Competition

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 am

Laenaya was a little surprised to learn that this woman had been someone Brandt had been promised to at one point and even more surprised that no one had thought to tell her about this woman before. She wanted to be mad at Brandt for letting her arrive here not knowing that this woman was going to cause her problems. However, before she could begin to be mad he turned on his side to begin kissing her thigh. At first she thought she could overcome it all and pull away, but the moment he introduced his fingers into the mix that plan went out the window. And then he started with his mouth and she could barely remember her name. She closed her eyes and moaned as he continued his work. She was aware that he was talking, and tried to pay close attention, but it was difficult with what he was doing to her right then. She ran her fingers through his dark curls and grabbed on when he hit her most sensitive spot. She tossed her head from one side to the other. She was getting closer and closer...Suddenly, he stopped and lifted up his head. She thought she was going to lose her mind. However, after saying what he wanted to say he put his head back down and went back to work. She felt herself nearing the edge and she began to fidget and her toes began to curl. Finally, she went over the edge. She moaned loudly as her back arched off the bed. Her body shuddered as a warm, wetness began to flow out of her. She collapsed back onto the bed, breathing heavily. She waited a moment to catch her breath before looking at him.

"So...why didn't anyone think to warn me about her before coming here?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:42 am

Brandt wiped his mouth then a bit roughly flipped her over onto her stomach. As he pushed into her, she was more than well moistened he explained. “Competition is considered an honor. The more you are desired,” he said as he pulled her head back to suck on her neck, He loved the feel of her buttocks up against him. He would not finish this way, he loved to look into her eyes when he was getting close but he wasn’t there as of yet. “The more honor you acquire. Your own honor is one of the highest among the clans. And I am not so pretty as you are,” he continued as he pressed deeply into her. When she squeezed her muscles though, something she had learned to do recently he came unexpectedly. He had tried to hold it back but she would not let him go and his warm seed leaked into her. He collapsed atop her not frustrated exactly and he chuckled knowing her satisfaction with being able to things like this to him. He turned her head aside almost roughly. At first her eyes were angry, and then he kissed her face and mouth softly. “Do not worry about Baign,” he said softly. “I see no woman but you Laenaya,” he said honestly. Finally she unclenched and let him go hearing what she wanted to hear and he slipped out then enveloped her in his arms from behind. He was going to comment on her possessiveness toward him but decided against that. He was what she knew and right now the only person she could trust completely. She had a right to be possessive of all of that. He only wondered if she knew how it looked sometimes.

Women that looked at him twice received her glares and the weeks of hunting had toned her muscles and honed her skills, especially with the bow. Already her ability to shoot in the dark was a subject of talk amongst the people. He felt a nickname for her was on the horizon. What it might be he wasn’t sure but such things were rare nowadays. A true sign she would be accepted into the fold.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:54 am

Laenaya was still recovering when Brandt roughly grabbed her and flipped her over onto her stomach. She rather enjoyed it when he was a little rougher with her. She moaned when she felt him slip easily into her. She knew what he liked very well at this point and knew that he did not like finishing from behind. He always liked to be facing her and would change positions when he felt he was getting close. She had other ideas tonight though and decided to change things up a bit. She felt him pull out almost all the way which meant he was going to push hard and far into her. When he did she squeezed her muscles together to grab a hold of him. Two seconds later she felt him cum. She continued to hold fast to him as he collapsed atop her. She rather enjoyed being able to do things like that to him...especially when he was in a very dominant position like that. Thankfully, he took it in stride instead of becoming angry. Slowly, she released him and he slipped out and remained behind her. He slipped his arms around her and she kissed his arm a few times. She was quiet a moment before speaking softly.

"Did you want to marry her?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:11 am

As he softly and affectionately kissed her neck and shoulders, she liked it when he did that he smiled at the question. “It is never good to want something you know will not happen. My mother told me long ago that I would not marry a woman of the North,” he said simply. “No matter how much she flaunted herself to me, she is very attractive I think, I did not think of her as some I would marry. Very difficult to do when you know it will not happen,” Brandt explained. “You could always just challenge her. If you did it would bring you much honor. Losing though would not be good, not that I think that you would.”

It was obvious that Brandt took his mother's foresight in stride. “I ask my mother about you...sometimes but she refuses to answer,” he said in an attempt to change the subject. “She is really taken with you Laenaya. This makes me very happy.”

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:22 am

Laenaya smiled when she felt his lips on her neck and shoulder. Her skin was still warm, but slowly cooling. She listened quietly to him and nodded. She actually wondered to herself if someone like Baign would have been better for Brandt in the long run. She did not know as much about the culture as she did. However, it made her feel good to know that his mother liked her and believed that she was a good match for her son.

She turned over in his arms to face him after a moment.

"What exactly do you mean by "challenge her" exactly? Fight her?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:48 am

He looked at her a moment obviously pleased at her questions. “Well, what is involved in the challenge is up to the person whom you challenge. They could choose to fight with bare hands or weapons. Or a race, usually what they are best at. That is why challenges are rare but their outcome gains much honor. If the challenger chose what they were best at, where is the honor in that?” he explained. “Baign is good with the spear, at wrestling and is a very good singer. I could teach you the spear and how to wrestle if it bothers you however it is likely that she will challenge you which gives you the choice. That is why it was not a concern I think. Who would bother you with something that would not be a concern?” he asked as if she should know this already. Ofcourse though it would be. She had alot to lose.

"Laenaya, your face...you are so serious," he said and smiled. "I've seen you with the bow," he whispered as he kissed her cheek and neck very softly as he palmed her right breast. it wasn't long before she heard the rattle of sleep in his throat as he snuggled his face into her hair.

The very next day though at the mid day meal, Baign did stomp up to her. She slapped her hard in the face. So hard it made her teeth rattle and black flecks danced in her vision a moment. It knocked her bowl from her hands and everyone gasped. Two women even stood as if to jump on Baign if she did anything more.

"You are nothing but soft, outlander whore!" She said loudly. Brandt had told her this was how it was done...though not the slapping part and she'd have to return the insult in kind to complete the challenge. Unfortunately Brandt was not there, he was at the Blue bear hold discussing the plans for the trade caravan.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:13 am

Laenaya tried not to think any more of it that night, but found it rather difficult to sleep. However, she eventually managed to fall asleep in Brandt's arms. The next day Brandt was up and gone early and so Laenaya was alone for the day. She went about her chores and by mid-day she was hungry. She had begun eating more due to the amount of energy she was spending, but still didn't eat as much as the others. She was talking with a few of the other women when Baign stomped up to her and slapped her hard across the face. It was so hard that her bowl was knocked from her hands and flew down onto the floor. Laenaya was stunned for a moment and then realized that this was her way of challenging her. She knew that if she accepted then she could pick the challenge. She also knew at this point that declining the challenge would probably not be a good idea. And so she stepped up to her and slapped her back. She slapped her just as hard and Baign seemed shocked by it.

"And you are nothing but a jealous slut!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:32 am

Baign knew what she had to do. This, this interloper stole her Brandt from her! The man promised her since she was a little girl. She loved and wanted him. Pined for him, flaunted herself at him., almost to the point of shaming herself. She moved up close to Laenaya. She needed this woman to challenge her back. If that happened then the arbiter who was chosen would select the challenge for them both. “When I defeat you I will make you watch as I bed him!” She growled but she made sure not to touch her now, if Laenaya touched her though then that would be that. “I will take everything you have from you dark haired milksop who hits like a child! I heard they bred you to him like a horse and brought you here with a rope tied around your neck,” she said and laughed. “Your mother is a fat sow to play in the mud with the pigs and your father is a goat not fit for the midden heap!” She said and spat at her feet.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:41 am

Laenaya felt her blood boil as she glared at Baign. She hated this woman. Even looking at her made her stomach turn. She wanted to hit her again, but she held herself back. She would not let her goad her into hitting her again. She looked at her and noticed at no one else laughed with her.

"You seem to be alone in your thoughts Baign. I come from an honorable family, when I've been told by Brandt himself that your brother brought dishonor to yours. Why would Brandt want someone like you? Oh, and may have been bred to him like a horse, but he is hung like one."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:55 am

Baign’s hand went to her belt knife at that. She was furious now at this outlander. She could just kill her now but she doubted Brandt would take her then. That and their people needed her...alive. “When you are defeated I will breed you to the lowest clan and to the ugliest man I can find. You will be passed around like a dog nobody wants when I am through with you! Speak your challenge coward or step aside and let a real woman take what is rightfully hers!” she barked. Finally Anja and a few of the older women ran out toward them. “Speak it, speak it now you filthy dog!”

(if she wanted to she could speak it before the others came)

“Stop!” She shouted. “Stop this, right now!” She said in an angry tone. “Baign looked down and blushed suddenly seeming meek. ‘What do you do Baign!?” The older woman asked with nearly a growl.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:01 am

Laenaya somehow managed to stand her ground, even though she was trembling with anger. She didn't even flinch when Baign's hand went to her knife belt. She knew that if she did she would use that against her.

"I challenge you to a competition of archery," she told her before Anja and the other older women ran up. Her cheek was still red and burned from where Baign had hit her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:06 am

Baign grinned darkly at her as if she knew something Laenaya did not. “Stop this Baign, please!” Anja asked though she was still angry. “Baign still looked down but her lips curled in a sneer and for some reason Anja looked at Laenaya troubled. It was clear that she didn’t understand and many of the women and men gasped.

Baign looked up finally and her eyes burned with rage and hatred for Laenaya. “I accept this challenge...to the death!” She said finally and sneering knowingly as she huffed and stepped away. It was clear that Laenaya had not been told that part. She could choose the challenge but the challenger chose if it were only a contest or a duel. “Damn that...that woman!” one of the other women said as they took a stunned Laenaya aside.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:24 am

Laenaya was quite stunned when Baign accepted the challenge but told her it would be to the death. She hadn't realized that was something she could do. She felt confident in her ability with a bow, but did not know what Baign's abilities were. She felt her stomach turn a little, but there was nothing she could do. She felt angry at Baign, but also at these people for these ridiculous customs!

She pulled away from the other women and went back to their rooms to be alone and think. The fire had gone out and so began to relight it, but burned her hand slightly in the process and angerily threw down the wood she had in her hands. She kicked it across the room.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:35 am

It wasn’t until later that Brandt and the others returned and were informed of this challenge. He charged into their rooms, his anger a thunderhead. “Laenaya!” he said almost desperately. “When he heard her shift he moved quickly up to her and took her up into his arms. “I won’t let this happen Laenaya, I won’t!” he barked. “I will...I will just go to her,” he said as he released Laenaya. “You are far too important to us Laenaya, I will go,” he said containing how upset he was that all of this was happening. However when he tried to disengage from her she would not let him go. If he just agreed to be with Baign he was certain she’d retract her challenge. He wanted Laenaya, perhaps he even loved her now but he would not risk her death. Not after all that has happened. He tried to wriggle out of her grasp.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:48 am

Laenaya heard the door open and looked over to see Brandt come rushing in. She was extremely angry and upset, but she let him put his arms around her. As he began to say he would just give in to what Baign wanted she grabbed him and looked hard at him.

"And give her what she wants? Absolutely not! I hate that woman and I am not going to let her win. I am not going to allow myself to look like a fool. I am going to prove to her and everyone else here that I am capable and not some soft princess!"

This was the first time she had ever been like this and it was clear now that she had the same stubbornness and fiery spirit of her mother and grandmother.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 am

Brandt shook his head. “Laenaya, did you hear her...to the death! Have you ever killed someone? It will not be like hunting. Baign is fast with a bow. From the range you will be at she can hit her mark well enough. Please Laenaya, a fool is better than dead. I could not live with myself if anything happened to you...please don’t do this. You are far more important to our people than our marriage. I can ask mother to adopt you. You will still have rank and that way and no man who you do not want could take you for his own,” he said thoughtfully then his gaze shifted toward her. “I...I know you do not love me,” he said uneasily. And it would seem to her that that bothered him a great deal. She might think that he might love her. “I do not doubt your courage...no one does. I...I just don’t want you hurt or dead...please Laenaya,” he asked...no, pleaded.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:14 am

Laenaya wouldn't listen to him. She just shook her head and seemed firm in her decision. She could not let Baign get away with this.

"My decision is my own and it is final," she told him in a voice that let him know it was the truth. "I have been trained by my mother and grandmother with the bow. They are the two greatest archers in Middle Earth. I am confident in my abilities."

She then softened a little and looked at Brandt. "I am not sure that what I feel for you is love...yet. However, I do care for you Brandt. When I first met you I was afraid and believed you would be like the rest of your people. But you proved me wrong and have made this difficult time easier for me. I have not been here long, and I feel that most here do not think me capable. I need to do this Brandt."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:47 am

His eyes looked pained but he just took her up into a tight embrace. He pulled back long enough to kiss her then he kissed her over and over. He pulled back again to ake her face into his hands. He was...actually very proud of her right then. “Then when you shoot...shoot to kill. The heart is best,” he said coldly. A tone that he rarely ever displayed. Killing someone was a cold business though and she’d be certain Baign was going to try and kill her. Brandt did make love to her that evening. Every motion deliberately designed to bring them both pleasure. The duel would happen at the same time the next day that the challenge was made and he would at least remind her what she was fighting for. Her orgasm was a loud one as he relentlessly moved in and out while he held her legs open for him. He came soon after and he fell asleep with her in his arms.

Just before mid-day, she was allowed to wear what she wanted, she was led out to the duelling grounds by her husband. They were seldom used nowadays, long pikes with tassled feathers were stuck into the ground evenly spaced in an oval. 6 arrows were plunged into the ground behind each archer, they would have to turn and run back to them about 15 paces to load them and then fire. Along the sides of the oval the people stood. Hakon, Anja and others were at the front of the group to her left side along with others she had come to know. Baign stood at the opposite end of the oval dressed only in thin hide with hide boots so she would not be hindered. She snapped her bowstring to test it then waited. “Say goodbye to her Brandt and ready your cock...I’ll have use for it in a few minutes!” She said loudly in a bantering tone. Several people in the crowd laughed at that but not many at all. Her words made him cringe but he stepped up and whispered into her ear.

“Baign is very fast and will shoot her first one low and from her hip with her bow sideways, take an arrow but spin around the opposite way, that will confuse her. If you are hit try to balance on one leg to take your shot,” he said and then he kissed her cheek. He hugged her tightly to him and she thought she may have heard him whisper, “I love you,” but the wind picked up right then and he stepped away to join his parents in the crowd. A man she did not know held a small drum at his waist on their right side. Once the drum was struck the duel would begin.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:06 pm

The next day Laenaya felt a tightening in her stomach. However, she maintained an outwardly calm expression. She dressed in clothing that would keep her warm, so she wouldn’t shiver, but that was also loose enough for her to easily move. She made sure she didn’t wear anything that would snag or that she could trip on. Her mother had given her the black wood bow she had found with Elessar in the cave. It was known for being a fast bow and she had been using it since she was young. Despite her confidence in her abilities, she felt incredibly nervous. She was putting her life at stake (if her parents ever found out!). However, something told her she was doing the right thing.

She walked out with Brandt to the duelling grounds. She quickly familiarized herself with the area and with what she needed to do. She didn’t test her bow...she didn’t need to. She wouldn’t give Baign the pleasure. Instead, she steadied herself and remained calm. That was something her mother had taught her about archery. Your feelings transferred themselves down your bowstring and firing in anger was never a good idea. She looked over at Baign as she tried to make her nervous. A few people laughed at what she said, but not many. She had a strong feeling most people were on her side, and that gave her strength. She looked at Brandt and listened as he gave her advice on what to do. She nodded and looked at him. She looked into his eyes for a moment and thought she heard him say something else, but the wind had picked up and she missed it. He stepped away and she watched him go before looking back at Baign. Both women had to leave their arrows in their quivers until after going the 15 paces. She took a deep breath and waited for the drum strike.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:31 pm

The wind blew hard across them, the tassled feathers waved in the mid-day sun that did not give off much heat. An eerie quiet fell upon the duelling ground and then the drum sounded loud and strong.

Baign moved like a viper, the moment her foot reached the mark she pulled an arrow then fired without barely aiming, her bow leveled across her abdomen saving her time to draw it to her face. As Laenaya rushed back to her mark and drew an arrow she felt something bite into her right leg. To her dismay Baign did a sideways flip and her arrow missed her completely. Baign shot again from her hip as she landed but her arrow was low and hit the dirt in front of Laenaya’s feet. As Laenaya fired another Baign went prone and fired another and this time she felt another jolt of pain in that same leg. Baign kipped up but Laenaya was wise to her now and she flinched as if firing an arrow. Baign hopped to the opposite side this time expecting another arrow to come for her. However when her feet landed she felt a sharp pain in her chest. Surprised she looked down to see the fletchings of an arrow that had gone straight into her heart. She staggered then fell in the snow, a red pool of blood filling the space around her corpse.

Brandt ran up to Laenaya though somehow Anja and another one of the women had gotten to her first. Wisened hands went to her leg, none of the arrows had hit her directly in her leg but the second arrow head made a deep gash and when she looked down at it, red blood poured down from the fresh wound. Brandt was suddenly there and he took her bow and hugged her as the women below her put pressure on her wounds. “They’ll be a scar I think,” one said. No one went toward where Baign lay though, not even her mother. Hakon even came in to give her a hug and a kiss. Something he never did though he said nothing and stepped away quickly. The onlookers surrounded Laenaya and as each one passed her they reached out and touched her shoulder then stepped away from the duelling grounds. She would know by now it was how the Northmen gave someone acceptance albeit a silent one. She had gained much honor this day and this duel would be spoken about for years to come. In less than a month Laenaya had gone from being an Outlander to being a woman of honor and respect among these people of the North. Brandt looked at her with love and pride in his eyes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Laenaya hadn't wanted to kill Baign, but she had given her no choice. She had hoped to only injure her enough to cause her to drop her weapon, but in the end she had done what she had to do. She had never killed anyone before and she did not like the feeling. She couldn't even bring herself to look at her body. She was led away to have her leg looked at more closely. There were no truly serious injuries, but it did need bandaging and would probably leave a scar.

That night, after a celebration in her honor, she lay with Brandt in their bed. She looked over at him slightly.

"I didn't want to kill her..."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Brandt had just held her for what seemed hours. Her wounds had been stitched up and poultices put on them to reduce swelling and scarring. He was surprised by what she had just said. She seemed to feel guilt over killing Baign though earlier she did not have such emotions in her heart.

“Do not feel guilt for doing what you needed to do Laenaya,” he said softly as he kissed her forehead. “No one thinks any less of you for killing her, her heart has been twisted with ambition for years. “They told me what she had said to you...and though right now you may feel bad about it, I think perhaps you had wanted to kill her at some point. Those feelings are not evil or even wrong...embrace them and move on my love,” he said softly not realizing what he had called her. “I know this is not what you came here for but I am not sorry for bringing you here,” Brandt said honestly. “Soon we leave to go south...we need you Laenaya...I, need you my love,” he said and kissed her forehead again.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Brandt's words offered Laenaya comfort. She knew that she would not have been able to let her live. However, killing a person like that still felt wrong to her. She just hoped she would never have to do it again. She couldn't help but notice that Brandt had called her 'my love'. Did he love her? Was that what he said to her before the duel that she couldn't hear? She wasn't sure how to respond. She had come to care for him...greatly even, but she wasn't sure she loved him. She decided not to say anything about it and soon fell asleep in his arms.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:22 pm

ooc-new thread incoming

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content