The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Process of Falling in Love (February 2001)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Process of Falling in Love (February 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Process of Falling in Love (February 2001)

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:56 am

"Oh a few years. 5 I think. And before that I was an X-Man. Before that I was a lumberjack in Canada. Though I told you that already, haven't I?" He said. He had told 'Colleen' that. His whole history. What he knew of it. "It's odd having holes in your memories. I have huge ones and Jean," he began then winced. Should he talk about another woman when he was with her? "Jean Gray has said my age was impossible to determine do to my healing power. When the adamantium was grafted onto my bones they didn't know how old I was. But I do have blurps of memory. Bits and pieces of wars I had fought in. I think I recall fighting in World War One but I don't know for certain," he said as he looked at her. He sipped his beer as his eyes moved down to her breasts. He really did think they were perfect.

"I do recall the pain of the metal though. It was heated into a liquid form you see and then injected onto my bones. I think I went mad or something after that but I don't really remember. I've heard you mention something about...a helmet? I heard you scream 'Get it off me! Get it off!' Occasionally. It sounds bad...what is it?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Process of Falling in Love (February 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Process of Falling in Love (February 2001)

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Natalya started to feel a little cold so she grabbed one of the blankets and pulled it up around her body. She sighed as she thought about the helmet. It was something she really didn't even want to think about...let alone talk about, but she felt Logan deserved to know. "Much like you, I have spots in my memory that are blank. I just see flashes of memories of the...helmet. They would put it onto my head and it had needles that would inject...something into my brain. There were images too..." She began to trembled as she thought about it. "I...I don't want to talk about it anymore." Logan might be able to ascertain that the helmet was likely used to keep her under their control or perhaps as punishment...or both.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2